Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,852 members, 7,806,413 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:03 PM

Former NFL Player's Mistriess Kidnap And Kills Wife Including Herself (photos) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Former NFL Player's Mistriess Kidnap And Kills Wife Including Herself (photos) (5732 Views)

Man 'fights' His Late Father For Including His Female Children In His Will / 26 Year Old Man Kills Wife Over Sex In Ogun / Mother Fakes Son’s Kidnap To Extort N5m From Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Former NFL Player's Mistriess Kidnap And Kills Wife Including Herself (photos) by Nobody: 5:29am On Jul 20, 2015
Authorities say the girlfriend of former NFL player Buster Barnett kidnapped and killed his wife before killing herself.

Clayton County police say 49-year-old Sandra Barnett was kidnapped by Lisa Brown at her Ellenwood home on Wednesday afternoon.

Murder-suicide suspect kidnapped her daughter in 2013

"Sandra was actually on the telephone with a friend when Lisa showed up at the front door," Clayton County Police Capt. Richard Gandee said. "Lisa Brown was actually driving a vehicle owned by Buster."

Carroll County authorities spotted the Dodge Durango on Thursday and began a chase on Interstate 20 that spanned into Alabama. Alabama State Patrol troopers joined in when the chase crossed state lines.

Suddenly Brown stopped in the middle of the interstate at mile marker 208. At that point, authorities said Brown shot Sandra Barnett and turned the gun on herself.

Sandra Barnett was a teacher at McNair Middle School for more than two decades, according to Clayton County police.

"Everybody just remembers this bubbly, happy spirit -- just happy," said co-worker Nimet Muhammad. "Every day at work, you could just count on her.

Neighbors said they grew suspicious when they saw the Durango outside of her home on Wednesday. They said that Barnett had recently replaced a lock on her gate that she believed someone had tampered with.

"We've uncovered a set of handcuffs and some receipts," Gandee said. "[Brown] had purchased the handcuffs prior to this kidnapping."

Coworkers told 11Alive's Matt Pearl that Barnett's husband is Buster Barnett, who played four seasons with the NFL's Buffalo Bills from 1981 through 1984, according to NFL.com. He attended Jackson State University.

Police say Barnett has been in an affair with Brown for several years.

Brown, 49, from Lithonia, Ga., had previous run-ins with the law, police said.

"Lisa Brown was actually on probation for kidnapping out of the state of Texas," said Gandee. "She had kidnapped her child that she had lost custody of, and the jurisdiction down there had to track her for like three days to find her."

Brown was also a teacher. Atlanta Public Schools tells 11Alive's Kevin Rowson that Brown taught at North Atlanta High School and was with the system from 2008 until 2013. APS officials could not if the 2013 Texas kidnapping had any relation to her leaving the school.
http://www.11alive.com/story/news/local/2015/07/17/buster-barnett-murder-suicide/30301137/

Re: Former NFL Player's Mistriess Kidnap And Kills Wife Including Herself (photos) by DTOBS(m): 5:32am On Jul 20, 2015
ehya!see wia u finish yaself,na jealousy go kill all d ladies of nowadays...now dt u re dead, shey ur husband no go remarry ni? ladies, think before doing!
Re: Former NFL Player's Mistriess Kidnap And Kills Wife Including Herself (photos) by jeffizy(m): 5:37am On Jul 20, 2015
And the man lost out totally on all front.
INFIDELITY is shit. sad

1 Like

Re: Former NFL Player's Mistriess Kidnap And Kills Wife Including Herself (photos) by jeffizy(m): 5:38am On Jul 20, 2015
DTOBS:
ehya!see wia u finish yaself,na jealousy go kill all d ladies of nowadays...now dt u re dead, shey ur husband no go remarry ni? ladies, think before doing!
The mistress was the culprit not the wife.

4 Likes

Re: Former NFL Player's Mistriess Kidnap And Kills Wife Including Herself (photos) by christinie(f): 5:52am On Jul 20, 2015
DTOBS:
ehya!see wia u finish yaself,na jealousy go kill all d ladies of nowadays...now dt u re dead, shey ur husband no go remarry ni? ladies, ythink before doing!
you couldn't even read the post before commenting. You don't deserve this FTC.

9 Likes

Re: Former NFL Player's Mistriess Kidnap And Kills Wife Including Herself (photos) by DTOBS(m): 5:56am On Jul 20, 2015
christinie:
you couldn't even read the post before commenting. You don't deserve this FTC.

what I meant was for the mistress who killed over some1 that is not even her husband. stop patronising me or else...I will...bid...for...*complete it*
Re: Former NFL Player's Mistriess Kidnap And Kills Wife Including Herself (photos) by Yustash001(m): 6:12am On Jul 20, 2015
shocked shocked
Re: Former NFL Player's Mistriess Kidnap And Kills Wife Including Herself (photos) by Nobody: 6:35am On Jul 20, 2015
Side chicks can be dangerous.
Beware niggas.
Re: Former NFL Player's Mistriess Kidnap And Kills Wife Including Herself (photos) by Nobody: 7:12am On Jul 20, 2015
rafhell:
Side chicks can be dangerous.
Beware niggas.
Lol
Re: Former NFL Player's Mistriess Kidnap And Kills Wife Including Herself (photos) by kamsioghene(f): 8:35am On Jul 20, 2015
DTOBS:

See ya life? U no go read b4 u comment. U sha wan be FTC. Smh

3 Likes

Re: Former NFL Player's Mistriess Kidnap And Kills Wife Including Herself (photos) by Nobody: 8:49am On Jul 20, 2015
DTOBS:

so what about the guy ? Double standards indeed

1 Like

Re: Former NFL Player's Mistriess Kidnap And Kills Wife Including Herself (photos) by Nobody: 8:51am On Jul 20, 2015
At the end of the day, the guy will ask himself "was it all worth it" ? what a way to retire

3 Likes

Re: Former NFL Player's Mistriess Kidnap And Kills Wife Including Herself (photos) by Wendy80(f): 8:59am On Jul 20, 2015
One of the many disadvantages of infidelity.

6 Likes

Re: Former NFL Player's Mistriess Kidnap And Kills Wife Including Herself (photos) by DTOBS(m): 9:51am On Jul 20, 2015
kamsioghene:

See ya life? U no go read b4 u comment. U sha wan be FTC. Smh
will you shut up your mouth and face your book! what do u know....
Re: Former NFL Player's Mistriess Kidnap And Kills Wife Including Herself (photos) by chris4gold(m): 11:54am On Jul 20, 2015
welldone omo akin
Re: Former NFL Player's Mistriess Kidnap And Kills Wife Including Herself (photos) by Chidoks(f): 12:46pm On Jul 20, 2015
men! men!! husbands!!! be careful o.see the way this man's irresponsibility brought death upon an innocent woman? protect your home leave those distractions in skirts.they ain't worth it!
BTW what was this man doing with a kidnapper when he had such lovely wife.* smh*

5 Likes

Re: Former NFL Player's Mistriess Kidnap And Kills Wife Including Herself (photos) by edwife(f): 1:09pm On Jul 20, 2015
And by the end of the day,the man will still move on with his life. angry

If only the wife left the poisonous relationship(marriage),she could have been alive. embarassed

Both women lives destroyed by a single penis.......May God continue to protect us...

6 Likes

Re: Former NFL Player's Mistriess Kidnap And Kills Wife Including Herself (photos) by yorubadelta(f): 1:45pm On Jul 20, 2015
edwife:

Both women lives destroyed by a single penis.......May God continue to protect us...

grin grin Hahahahaha . grin

1 Like

Re: Former NFL Player's Mistriess Kidnap And Kills Wife Including Herself (photos) by Shymm3x: 2:09pm On Jul 20, 2015
Sad.

Kanwuliajara, is that you?

@EfemenaXY

This is the angry black woman (ABW) syndrome I was alluding to. In as much as I love and adore black women, a lot of them are headcases lol.

--------------------/-/---------------

Darn! Two chics have never fought over me. Rather than fight, they just communicate, turn to pseudo-friends and start discussing a nyggah like an item that's about to be auctioned off. I need to step my game up.
Re: Former NFL Player's Mistriess Kidnap And Kills Wife Including Herself (photos) by KanwuliaJara: 2:51pm On Jul 20, 2015
Shymm3x:
Sad.

Kanwuliajara, is that you?

So, if anyone ever told you I would engage in a fight with another woman OVER A MAN in this life or any other, you would believe ehn? grin

I am angry, YES!
Only because I was born a BLACK WOMAN.
A genetic CURSE! cool

But for a man's attention or BLOKOS? undecided
Sorry, my father was a SINGLE dad for almost 10 years of my life!
Minus his blokos, I had an OVERDOSE of male attention.
So diafor, I will ALWAYS feel SUPER-SPECIAL around any man in my life!
He set the best standards on "how not to take BS" from any MALE OR FEMALE!!!!!
MorrrrrrOVA, I only practice "chop and clean NYANSH" for EXPERT MARRIED-CHOPPERS, not "chop and QUENCH dia" for DESPERADO-SINGLES or NOVICE CHOPPERS!!!!!
Thank you very much! cool

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hd_3RNGAGdc
Re: Former NFL Player's Mistriess Kidnap And Kills Wife Including Herself (photos) by bukatyne(f): 3:02pm On Jul 20, 2015
DTOBS:

Keep quiet undecided

1 Like

Re: Former NFL Player's Mistriess Kidnap And Kills Wife Including Herself (photos) by cococandy(f): 3:07pm On Jul 20, 2015
Another reason to walk out on a philanderer.
Ain't no one dying for another person's wandering p3nis. If he doesn't bring HIV home to kill you, his mistress will come in by herself to do the job.

RiP lady.

4 Likes

Re: Former NFL Player's Mistriess Kidnap And Kills Wife Including Herself (photos) by DTOBS(m): 3:13pm On Jul 20, 2015
bukatyne:

Keep quiet undecided
shocked
bukatyne:

Keep quiet undecided
wetin I do u naw...?
Re: Former NFL Player's Mistriess Kidnap And Kills Wife Including Herself (photos) by KanwuliaJara: 3:24pm On Jul 20, 2015
Interesting both women are TEACHERS, not NURSES! grin
Re: Former NFL Player's Mistriess Kidnap And Kills Wife Including Herself (photos) by shaybebaby(f): 3:25pm On Jul 20, 2015
Some crazy ish. The side chick is a nutter, why kill the wife leaving the main culprit free of both them now and in the best position to go drive other females batsh!t crazy. Should have killed him and herself.

1 Like

Re: Former NFL Player's Mistriess Kidnap And Kills Wife Including Herself (photos) by Shymm3x: 3:27pm On Jul 20, 2015
KanwuliaJara:

So, if anyone ever told you I would engage in a fight with another woman OVER A MAN in this life or any other, you would believe ehn? grin

I am angry, YES!
Only because I was born a BLACK WOMAN.
A genetic CURSE! cool

But for a man's attention or BLOKOS? undecided
Sorry, my father was a SINGLE dad for almost 10 years of my life!
Minus his blokos, I had an OVERDOSE of male attention.
So diafor, I will ALWAYS feel SUPER-SPECIAL around any man in my life!
He set the best standards on "how not to take BS" from any MALE OR FEMALE!!!!!
MorrrrrrOVA, I only practice "chop and clean NYANSH" for EXPERT MARRIED-CHOPPERS, not "chop and QUENCH dia" for DESPERADO-SINGLES or NOVICE CHOPPERS!!!!!
Thank you very much! cool

Lol, the legendary Texas Orchard lol. Easier said than done.

Growing up with a single dad is inconsequential when it comes to getting supreme sexual satisfaction, especially when it comes with status, money, power, security, and respect. It comes with the territory. I guess you have never had that Mutombo-esque honeypipe that will make you come back for more.

There's a universal guy code out there about: when you beat it once and beat it right, she'll mos def come back for more - but if you don't, you'll be lucky to get another shot. Great Mutombo works like UMC (universal mind control): it controls the body, mind, soul, and spirit. And the guy used to play in the NFL - so he has the status and money. He probably must have told the side chic it's over and that he needs to focus on his wife. And ol'girl became suicidal and it became an issue of: if I'm not getting more of that Mutombo and all the goodies that come with it, his wife isn't going to get any. The only reason he let the guy live is cos she's madly in love with him and couldn't summon enough courage to hurt him.
Re: Former NFL Player's Mistriess Kidnap And Kills Wife Including Herself (photos) by KanwuliaJara: 5:00pm On Jul 20, 2015
Shymm3x:

Lol, the legendary Texas Orchard lol. Easier said than done.

Growing up with a single dad is inconsequential when it comes to getting supreme sexual satisfaction, especially when it comes with status, money, power, security, and respect. It comes with the territory. I guess you have never had that Mutombo-esque honeypipe that will make you come back for more.

Supreme sexual satisfactions? undecided
How?
Where?
With what?
With who?

WITH AWON BILL COSBY and QUAAALUDE for sure!!!!

LWKMDoooooooh!!!!! cheesy

You are sooooooo not there yet o!
Keep dreaming. wink
That is just a fantasy as you can jolly well read from this saga. I repeat, in case you mizzzzzzed it:

When you have/had a father or father-figure in your life that has shown you a superior quality of spiritual love, sex becomes an alternative to ONLY those who will forever wanno die for a substitute.

There's a universal guy code out there about: when you beat it once and beat it right, she'll mos def come back for more - but if you don't, you'll be lucky to get another shot. Great Mutombo works like UMC (universal mind control): it controls the body, mind, soul, and spirit. And the guy used to play in the NFL - so he has the status and money. He probably must have told the side chic it's over and that he needs to focus on his wife. And ol'girl became suicidal and it became an issue of: if I'm not getting more of that Mutombo and all the goodies that come with it, his wife isn't going to get any. The only reason he let the guy live is cos she's madly in love with him and couldn't summon enough courage to hurt him.

Arrrrrrrrantus Ninsensicus!!!!
I live in a woman's world.
Men DIE in it. Not a man's world, where only women can DIE!!!! :l kiss

1 Like

Re: Former NFL Player's Mistriess Kidnap And Kills Wife Including Herself (photos) by KanwuliaJara: 5:39pm On Jul 20, 2015
When I go dey tell una say na h-opinion marriage be the best, una go dey cry die! grin

See as my husband follow in galfren comot last night? cool Me too follow my boyfriend waka? cool

Efrybarrrry come back go im room go sleep jeje? grin

Mature chopping!!!!! cool
Re: Former NFL Player's Mistriess Kidnap And Kills Wife Including Herself (photos) by banmeandquench: 5:49pm On Jul 20, 2015
gringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringrin

KanwuliaJara o gringringringringringringringringringringrin

why are you always called "texas orchard" sef gringringringringringringringrin
Re: Former NFL Player's Mistriess Kidnap And Kills Wife Including Herself (photos) by raumdeuter: 6:01pm On Jul 20, 2015
Now the man goes free
Re: Former NFL Player's Mistriess Kidnap And Kills Wife Including Herself (photos) by Efeswerve(m): 6:18pm On Jul 20, 2015
banmeandquench:
gringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringrin

KanwuliaJara o gringringringringringringringringringringrin

why are you always called "texas orchard" sef gringringringringringringringrin

SAMBARRY?
Re: Former NFL Player's Mistriess Kidnap And Kills Wife Including Herself (photos) by banmeandquench: 6:22pm On Jul 20, 2015
Efeswerve:

SAMBARRY?
what apin? smiley

(1) (2) (Reply)

Suicide: NAPTAN Urges Parents To Be Alert, Monitor Their Children, Wards / Couple Welcome Quintuplets, Two Girls And Three Boys / Why Do Igbos Never Marry Hausa?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.