Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,869 members, 7,802,800 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:57 PM

. - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / . (4651 Views)

Breakingnews: Saraki Fights Back Set To Impeach Pmb / 9 Disgusting things we all secretly do / June/July WAEC Examination Questions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by worksmart(m): 6:54am On Jul 20, 2015

1 Like

Re: . by Utchgirl(f): 6:56am On Jul 20, 2015
@ worksmart ,

PMB wz secretly removed d weekend immediately following his inauguration on 29th may 2015 ?

Plz explain, i dnt understand wht u mean by dis .

6 Likes

Re: . by saaedlee: 7:00am On Jul 20, 2015
You're probably too dull or sick

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by XTROVAT: 7:01am On Jul 20, 2015
So
Re: . by dazdilijae(m): 7:05am On Jul 20, 2015
So?
Re: . by worksmart(m): 7:06am On Jul 20, 2015
Make your point and provide reason to support your point, but do not respond to me again if you rude or insulting. I want an apology from you.
saaedlee:
You're probably too dull or sick
Re: . by Illuminator9(m): 7:06am On Jul 20, 2015
Some People sef

4 Likes

Re: . by worksmart(m): 7:13am On Jul 20, 2015
So?
You are being deceived.

You are being enlightened about the fact you president was toppled almost immediately following his inauguration and that the coupists are deceiving you; but your response is: " so? "?
dazdilijae:
So?

1 Like

Re: . by mytime24(f): 7:14am On Jul 20, 2015
I dey watch dem wit 3d
Re: . by DheEmir(m): 7:16am On Jul 20, 2015
I cant see any point the o.p is making

4 Likes

Re: . by fulanimafia: 7:20am On Jul 20, 2015
grin

The pain is getting to their brain. Very good.

Face Biafra or risk several heart attacks because President Buhari will continue to shine.

6 Likes

Re: . by worksmart(m): 7:23am On Jul 20, 2015
I wrote it in English. Which language would you like me to translate it into?

President Muhammudu Buhari, was secretly toppled as president by America and her stooges, on the weekend following his inauguration on 29th May 2015.

America wants Osinbajo to do their bidding which is why they allowed Buhari 's elections, so that their stooge Osinbajo could be sworn in as vice president to replace President Buhari at a time of their choosing.
Utchgirl:
@ worksmart ,

PMB wz secretly removed d weekend immediately following his inauguration on 29th may 2015 ?

Plz explain, i dnt understand wht u mean by dis .
Re: . by DheEmir(m): 7:27am On Jul 20, 2015
worksmart:

President Muhammudu Buhari, was secretly toppled as president by America and her stooges, on the weekend following his inauguration on 29th May 2015.

America wants Osinbajo to do their bidding which is why they allowed Buhari 's elections, so that their stooge Osinbajo could be sworn in as vice president to replace President Buhari at a time of their choosing.
And how is osinbajo going to replace PMB.
Do you mean they ar going to kill him?(God forbid)

2 Likes

Re: . by worksmart(m): 7:31am On Jul 20, 2015
Those pictures are pictures of president elect Buhari landing at some USA military base somewhere in the world.

Also photos of Buhari and others in a US consulate in the same country.
Re: . by obailala(m): 7:38am On Jul 20, 2015
worksmart:
PMB was secretly removed the weekend immediately following his inauguration on 29th May 2015.

The likelihood is that the photos maybe of president elect Buhari making unexpected landing at a US base somewhere in the world during his time as president elect.

When you tell people to stop smoking oshogbo weed early in the mornings (especially in this rainy season), they would think you are harassing them and taking away their freedom. But now we can all see the result.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by worksmart(m): 7:41am On Jul 20, 2015
I do not know how they can replace Buhari with Osinbajo without killing president Buhari.

I am watching to see what they have planned and how they are going to accomplish this.

May be they will continue the deception of PMB being in power until they completely disintegrate Nigeria whilst simply using Osinbajo as a VP who would help them maintain the deception until Nigeria is no more.
DheEmir:
And how is osinbajo going to replace PMB.
Do you mean they ar going to kill him?(God forbid)
Re: . by Utchgirl(f): 7:44am On Jul 20, 2015
worksmart:

Now i get want u r trying 2 insnuate.
Re: . by crispberry(f): 7:45am On Jul 20, 2015
Op is high on some cheap weeds

4 Likes

Re: . by Magician1503(m): 7:55am On Jul 20, 2015
Is it really a must to create a topic on NL,
Some said it's better to keep shut and let people imagine your stupidity than open your mouth and confirm it.

This craze is too much for early monday morning abeg.
Re: . by donholy28(m): 7:57am On Jul 20, 2015
OP!!!! RECEIVE SENSE!!!!...And use it to explain yourself
Re: . by worksmart(m): 8:01am On Jul 20, 2015
I look forward to the evidence you are going to provide to disprove my theory.
Should be easy to get right?
A simple interview with journalists or a press conference should provide you with all the evidence right?

Do want to bet that PMB will never be seen on video being asked questions on current issues? Because this may expose the deception.

My guess is that the photos was taken at the time President elect Buhari travelled to meet G7 leaders in Germany 2 weeks prior to his inauguration.
crispberry:
Op is high on some cheap weeds
Re: . by Beremx(f): 8:11am On Jul 20, 2015
worksmart aka GenBuhari, it seems you can't let go of your induced madness and useless conspiracies. You can go ahead with your new moniker to spew jargons. Just make sure you don't return with GenBuhari moniker.

What a deranged fellow!

3 Likes

Re: . by amanze15(m): 8:14am On Jul 20, 2015
worksmart:
Those pictures are pictures of president elect Buhari landing at some USA military base somewhere in the world.

Also photos of Buhari and others in a US consulate in the same country.
wow u must be snowden's prodigy
Re: . by Nobody: 8:15am On Jul 20, 2015
@OP,you urgently need "Brain reset" or would i say urgent brain scan for detected viruses!!
Re: . by worksmart(m): 8:19am On Jul 20, 2015
You must be saying that because you have solid irrevocable evidence that disproves my theory right?
Rolly83:
@OP,you urgently need "Brain reset" or would i say urgent brain scan for detected viruses!!
Re: . by mayorchelsea(m): 8:33am On Jul 20, 2015
I didn't know The USA dominated the North and the Southwest that voted PMB,so Americans voted him into office so as to be replaced by PYO?Nice theory, LMAO
Re: . by ProfessorPeter(m): 8:34am On Jul 20, 2015
So Who is now the president of this zoo?
dazdilijae:
So?
Re: . by EasternLion: 8:44am On Jul 20, 2015
fulanimafia:
grin

The pain is getting to their brain. Very good.

Face Biafra or risk several heart attacks because President Buhari will continue to shine.

Guy face front oh, go and cure ur kinsman off his madness.
I don't know how u still managed to drag ur village's name into this.
Re: . by Spydamannn(m): 8:46am On Jul 20, 2015
The OP is Not Normal at All
Re: . by McBrooklyn(m): 8:48am On Jul 20, 2015
OP, Just cut the craps and tell us what you're insinuating undecided angry
Re: . by jaybee3(m): 9:00am On Jul 20, 2015
This dude needs help... I mean serious help!

Geez!

2 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 9:01am On Jul 20, 2015
Lots of craze people these days..

(1) (2) (Reply)

Conversation Between A Chicken And A Ram. / Ituen / Five Most Hillarious Jokes Ever

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.