Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,318 members, 7,808,070 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:40 AM

. - Jokes Etc (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / . (4655 Views)

Breakingnews: Saraki Fights Back Set To Impeach Pmb / 9 Disgusting things we all secretly do / June/July WAEC Examination Questions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by Israel5(m): 9:07am On Jul 20, 2015
I'm fused con

1 Like

Re: . by adelacuna(m): 9:30am On Jul 20, 2015
Now I know some people is asinine, the OP is one
Re: . by worksmart(m): 9:46am On Jul 20, 2015
Re-read what I wrote. I said USA allowed his election, which they could have sabotaged by instructing GEJ to rig or challenge the results.
mayorchelsea:
I didn't know The USA dominated the North and the Southwest that voted PMB,so Americans voted him into office so as to be replaced by PYO?Nice theory, LMAO
Re: . by worksmart(m): 9:48am On Jul 20, 2015
Obama
ProfessorPeter:
So Who is now the president of this zoo?
Re: . by worksmart(m): 10:52am On Jul 20, 2015
So are you people mocking my theory; still searching for evidence to disprove my suggestion that Buhari is not currently in America since he was removed the weekend following his inauguration.
Re: . by worksmart(m): 11:00am On Jul 20, 2015
America has been running Nigeria since 1999, any Nigerian president who refuse to be mere a figurehead, is removed.

Hence Buhari's removal and Yara Dua's removal.
Re: . by omostar: 11:19am On Jul 20, 2015
worksmart:
Obama

lmao grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: . by sinkhole: 11:23am On Jul 20, 2015
Who is selling all dis kain dry weed to Nigerians? dia ris Godu o!

1 Like

Re: . by worksmart(m): 11:25am On Jul 20, 2015
I cannot see what you find so funny. undecided
omostar:

lmao grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: . by stevecantrell: 11:41am On Jul 20, 2015
worksmart:
So are you people mocking my theory; still searching for evidence to disprove my suggestion that Buhari is not currently in America since he was removed the weekend following his inauguration.

So worksmart you assume that, 32 man delegation is also part of your so-called deception ?

I mean Okorocha, Amaechi, Ajumobi and Mr Iara Fortez are all faking the trip too ? C'mon...lol !
Re: . by chigoizie7(m): 12:22pm On Jul 20, 2015
Well, OP might be high on cheap weed oh,

*come to think of it, I am yet to see OBAMA or any top U.S ranking officers with PMB and his entourage in all those pictures.(No pictures of them entering blair house or around blair house, only inside blair house)

*And if PMB will not see OBAMA until tuesday, then why did they leave yesterday? I might not be grounded on the policies of diplomacy, please enlighten me. I mean the NL gurus.

*since PRESIDENT BARACK OBAMA had invited PMB and his entourage to U.S , thus providing accommodation for Them @ blair house. I am yet to still see any top ranked U.S official receive any of them, not even the NIGERIAN AMBASADOR TO U.S.

* OP, maybe this your weed is affecting me too. I am not in anyway doubting the truth in that PMB actually went to U.S to meet with OBAMA, but I also see some loopholes, and I commend u for capitalizing on them to sell ur own stories.

*in the mean time, let's keep our fingers crossed and watch.

1 Like

Re: . by worksmart(m): 12:41pm On Jul 20, 2015
The ones that appear on live tv giving interviews or speaking about current issues are conspirators to the deception.

All the governors are likely conspirators.

Bakare and Amaechi are likely not conspirators.
stevecantrell:

So worksmart you assume that, 32 man delegation is also part of your so-called deception ?

I mean Okorocha, Amaechi, Ajumobi and Mr Iara Fortez are all faking the trip too ? C'mon...lol !
Re: . by worksmart(m): 12:51pm On Jul 20, 2015
Thank you for keeping an open mind.

If a country makes a formal state 3 day state visit especially at invitation of the host country, you would expect to have a high ranking US government officials welcome them to the USA at the airport, typically minimum level should be the Secretary of State John Kerry.
chigoizie7:
Well, OP might be high on cheap weed oh,

*come to think of it, I am yet to see OBAMA or any top U.S ranking officers with PMB and his entourage in all those pictures.(No pictures of them entering blair house or around blair house, only inside blair house)

*And if PMB will not see OBAMA until tuesday, then why did they leave yesterday? I might not be grounded on the policies of diplomacy, please enlighten me. I mean the NL gurus.

*since PRESIDENT BARACK OBAMA had invited PMB and his entourage to U.S , thus providing accommodation for Them @ blair house. I am yet to still see any top ranked U.S official receive any of them, not even the NIGERIAN AMBASADOR TO U.S.

* OP, maybe this your weed is affecting me too. I am not in anyway doubting the truth in that PMB actually went to U.S to meet with OBAMA, but I also see some loopholes, and I commend u for capitalizing on them to sell ur own stories.

*in the mean time, let's keep our fingers crossed and watch.
Re: . by sunnyb0b0(m): 12:52pm On Jul 20, 2015
worksmart:
PMB was secretly removed the weekend immediately following his inauguration on 29th May 2015.

The likelihood is that the photos maybe of president elect Buhari making unexpected landing at a US base somewhere in the world during his time as president elect.

My guess are that the coupists currently running Nigeria, are releasing photos of when Buhari travelled to Germany around 10th May 2015 to meet G7 leaders.

Genbuhari, your case seems to be getting worse.
Re: . by worksmart(m): 1:08pm On Jul 20, 2015
If you were told before elections that Buhari not attend to inaugurate the NAss you would say the person who told you was high on weed right?

What about if the person told you that Nigerians would still be waiting for ministers after almost 2 month after Buhari's inauguration.

You would say the person telling is so high he is floating in space.

What if the person told you that you would not hear of a single meeting of the APC transition committee after 29th May despite the fact that they did not get PDP handover note until 28th May.
Re: . by worksmart(m): 3:45pm On Jul 20, 2015
Why move this thread to jokes section?
Re: . by Leopantro: 4:47pm On Jul 20, 2015
worksmart:
I look forward to the evidence you are going to provide to disprove my theory.
Should be easy to get right?
A simple interview with journalists or a press conference should provide you with all the evidence right?

Do want to bet that PMB will never be seen on video being asked questions on current issues? Because this may expose the deception.

My guess is that the photos was taken at the time President elect Buhari travelled to meet G7 leaders in Germany 2 weeks prior to his inauguration.

I'm watching him now, live on TVC.
Thank God I'm not the only one.

www.nairaland.com/2465230/president-buhari-president-obama-live
Re: . by Situation001(m): 4:48pm On Aug 04, 2015
worksmart:
PMB was secretly removed the weekend immediately following his inauguration on 29th May 2015.

The likelihood is that the photos maybe of president elect Buhari making unexpected landing at a US base somewhere in the world during his time as president elect.

My guess are that the coupists currently running Nigeria, are releasing photos of when Buhari travelled to Germany around 10th May 2015 to meet G7 leaders.

There can be no other explanation for his:

1. Failure to announce his ministerial appointments.

2. Non appearance to inaugurate his own NAss.

3. staunchest allies (Tam David West etc )and his wife being absent from public.

4. transition committee not appearing to have any meetings.

4. The lack of any videoed press conference or interviews.

5. The lack of a single video clip of the president being asked a question.

6. failure to take any action to tackle Boko haram

7. failure to reorganize the military and service chiefs.

Now we know we have seen him at G7 and AU summits and countless photos that allegedly took place after inauguration;

But how can we really be sure that all photos we are being shown were not taken by the secret coupists prior or hours after inauguration to deceive us?

America who is the real secret coupist influenced several countries to participate in this deception of the Nigerian people.

Until we see Mr President appear on live tv and take questions on current events, the possibility that he was secretly toppled on 30th May 2015 remains.

For this conspiracy to be successful the president would have been betrayed by all his party members who are currently appearing on public and answering journalists questions, including: Osinbajo, Tinubu, Lai Mohammed , governors Okorocha, El Rufai, Shettima, Oshiomole, Atiku to name a few.

By the way if you cannot find this thread later on, rest assured that it has been removed and I have been banned.

You mentioned my name..
Re: . by worksmart(m): 5:33pm On Aug 04, 2015
congratulations!
You may have won a prize!
Situation001:

You mentioned my name..
Re: . by Situation001(m): 9:16pm On Aug 04, 2015
worksmart:
congratulations! You may have won a prize!

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Three Wise Men....(fine Guys No Wrinkle)... / Ituen / Conversation Between A Chicken And A Ram.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.