Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,437 members, 7,781,276 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 11:39 AM

More Pictures Of Buhari At The Blair House In The US - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / More Pictures Of Buhari At The Blair House In The US (68091 Views)

President Buhari Not Nigeria’s First Leader At Blair House - The FCT Post / Blair House: Buhari's Official Accommodation During His Visit To The US (photo) / Obama To Host Buhari At Blair House For Three Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

More Pictures Of Buhari At The Blair House In The US by lalasticlala(m): 9:54am On Jul 20, 2015
Pres. Buhari speaking w/ Madeline Albright as she hosts dinner at the Blair House, Washington DC. 19 July.

Pres. Buhari & members of d Nigerian Delegation at a dinner hosted by Madeline Albright at the Blair House. 19 July.

https://mobile.twitter.com/TheGreenVilla/status/623037266206691328

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: More Pictures Of Buhari At The Blair House In The US by lalasticlala(m): 9:57am On Jul 20, 2015
Pres. Buhari with Madeline Albright (fmr Sec of State) at the Blair House, Washington DC. 19 July.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: More Pictures Of Buhari At The Blair House In The US by lalasticlala(m): 9:58am On Jul 20, 2015
(L-R) Mr Lawal Idris, Prof John Baden, Pres. Buhari, Patrick Berry & Ahmad Abubakar at the Blair House. DC. 19 July.

Pres. Buhari met w/ Prof John Paden (fmr Dean at Bayero Uni, Kano; now at George Mason Uni) at Blair House. 19 July.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: More Pictures Of Buhari At The Blair House In The US by lalasticlala(m): 10:00am On Jul 20, 2015
(L-R) Gov. Okorocha (Imo), Gov. Almakura (Nasarawa), Gov. Ajimobi (Oyo), Mr. Emefiele (CBN) at Blair House. 19 July.

9 Likes

Re: More Pictures Of Buhari At The Blair House In The US by lalasticlala(m): 10:00am On Jul 20, 2015
(L-R) Nigerian Delegation: Gov. Ajimobi, Gov. Oshiomole & Central Bank (CBN) Gov, Mr Emefiele at Blair House. 19 July

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: More Pictures Of Buhari At The Blair House In The US by MosakuAW(m): 10:02am On Jul 20, 2015
I dont think our President has a tailor.

This is the same attire he wore to Chattarm House in Uk only that, the colour and pattern is different.

Enjoy and do quick come back home.

Sai Baba

16 Likes

Re: More Pictures Of Buhari At The Blair House In The US by phyllosilicate(m): 10:02am On Jul 20, 2015
Just Check Out The Presidential Body Language. I Love My President, I No Go Lie.

106 Likes 5 Shares

Re: More Pictures Of Buhari At The Blair House In The US by Nobody: 10:02am On Jul 20, 2015
kai dose 2 people ontop me bad gan!!

Walahi, If lalasticlala's threads were listed on the stock exchange, first to commenters would be millionaires by now.

The hustle is strong!!

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: More Pictures Of Buhari At The Blair House In The US by Princecalm(m): 10:02am On Jul 20, 2015
nice one, let Allah give you the wisdom to do which is right for this country.

46 Likes

Re: More Pictures Of Buhari At The Blair House In The US by januzaj(m): 10:02am On Jul 20, 2015
haters go and die
where the mofos wey wan protest.........iyalaya yin o ni duro

46 Likes 1 Share

Re: More Pictures Of Buhari At The Blair House In The US by omisakint: 10:02am On Jul 20, 2015
I wish dis trip was to Russia or China

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: More Pictures Of Buhari At The Blair House In The US by omisakint: 10:03am On Jul 20, 2015
My president don't be deceived by their show of kindness. Kindly pick your words carefully..... Submit diplomacy gives room for leaders to make hasty decisions which may later hurt them or the country they represent

10 Likes

Re: More Pictures Of Buhari At The Blair House In The US by INTROVERT(f): 10:03am On Jul 20, 2015
Is emefile not an Igbo man..

52 Likes 5 Shares

Re: More Pictures Of Buhari At The Blair House In The US by gsparks01(m): 10:03am On Jul 20, 2015
the way people queue to comment for this thread ehn grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: More Pictures Of Buhari At The Blair House In The US by omenka(m): 10:04am On Jul 20, 2015
Cool. smiley

A Boss will always be a Boss.

Baba we love you. smiley

Unlike one Akpan we used to know...

166 Likes 14 Shares

Re: More Pictures Of Buhari At The Blair House In The US by koligs: 10:04am On Jul 20, 2015
Vice president osinbanjo didn't go with them

109 Likes 4 Shares

Re: More Pictures Of Buhari At The Blair House In The US by jnrbayano(m): 10:04am On Jul 20, 2015
...And bomb is going off randomly in Nigeria and all they can do is laugh?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: More Pictures Of Buhari At The Blair House In The US by Masculity(m): 10:05am On Jul 20, 2015
Guys help me out pls i read a thread that says Buhari is in company of 299 people Where they will spen 2.2 BILLION

But what i am seeing here is lessthan 30 people.

Pls is the niga shalow minded or among the wailing wailers....

Our forefathers told us to avoid laying cuz the thunder that fires is very powerful. It usually come from jupiter gather momentum at mars befor coming down here.

Abeg woo

45 Likes

Re: More Pictures Of Buhari At The Blair House In The US by tobtap: 10:05am On Jul 20, 2015
beta presido.... grin grin grin

42 Likes

Re: More Pictures Of Buhari At The Blair House In The US by walemadu: 10:05am On Jul 20, 2015
great!

1 Share

Re: More Pictures Of Buhari At The Blair House In The US by ggrin(f): 10:05am On Jul 20, 2015
Hmm
Re: More Pictures Of Buhari At The Blair House In The US by iamdapilla(m): 10:05am On Jul 20, 2015
This is awesome....

Front Page.....
Space booked..

1 Like

Re: More Pictures Of Buhari At The Blair House In The US by idari: 10:05am On Jul 20, 2015
My able presido!! I am a wailing wailer but am beginning to change my mind gradually,let's give this man a chance to move dis country forward

84 Likes 3 Shares

Re: More Pictures Of Buhari At The Blair House In The US by lonelydora: 10:06am On Jul 20, 2015
Seen and noted.

1 Like

Re: More Pictures Of Buhari At The Blair House In The US by Demmocrats(m): 10:06am On Jul 20, 2015
They should talk on how to reduce the price of dollar.
www.
Re: More Pictures Of Buhari At The Blair House In The US by socialmediaman: 10:06am On Jul 20, 2015
Nice. Wish I made it early this year on summer vacation, at least I would've joined other Nigerians to show him solidarity and support and make our inputs

4 Likes

Re: More Pictures Of Buhari At The Blair House In The US by Nobody: 10:06am On Jul 20, 2015
sai baba

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: More Pictures Of Buhari At The Blair House In The US by babslamin: 10:06am On Jul 20, 2015
Slow but steady our pride restored...

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: More Pictures Of Buhari At The Blair House In The US by Nonybb: 10:06am On Jul 20, 2015
The greatest gatherings of evil men with evil intentions of Igbo's political attrition. Rochas Cockrocha deserved death for eating and drinking with the enemies of our souls. I do not want Biafra, I want to stand and fight and rescue our country from the fulani oppression. I wish the plane carrying this evil men back home will crash since my merciful lord did not answer the one I prayed when they were going. APC is evil, just look at the way they were laughing, eating and drinking because Northern Fulani men will get 90% of Buhari's 6000 appointments

4 Likes

Re: More Pictures Of Buhari At The Blair House In The US by tyconcepts(f): 10:06am On Jul 20, 2015
Oh please....Enough already
Re: More Pictures Of Buhari At The Blair House In The US by Cyriloha(m): 10:06am On Jul 20, 2015
lalasticlala:
(L-R) Gov. Okorocha (Imo), Gov. Almakura (Nasarawa), Gov. Ajimobi (Oyo), Mr. Emefiele (CBN) at Blair House. 19 July.

no border naming them Bro we know all the thieves on honeymoon

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: More Pictures Of Buhari At The Blair House In The US by Aitee1: 10:07am On Jul 20, 2015
Pictures again angry angry angry

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Meet Justice Adebukola Banjoko, Tough Female Judge That Jailed Nyame & Dariye / Alpha Jet Aircraft Crashes In Zamfara, Pilot Abayomi Dairo Rescued (Photos) / Images: Three Most Backward And Poorly Governed Nigerian States

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.