Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,690 members, 7,801,993 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:36 AM

Particles Found In Capri-sonne Even When It Is Yet To Expire - Food (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Particles Found In Capri-sonne Even When It Is Yet To Expire (60157 Views)

Foreign Particles Found In Cocacola Product / Capri-sonne Excites Children With Fun Alarm Promo / Bad Batch Of Capri-sonne (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Particles Found In Capri-sonne Even When It Is Yet To Expire by missKiffy(f): 12:47pm On Jul 20, 2015
Hmmm, this is serious, and the children will drink it unknowingly
Re: Particles Found In Capri-sonne Even When It Is Yet To Expire by emerged01(m): 12:52pm On Jul 20, 2015
again!
Re: Particles Found In Capri-sonne Even When It Is Yet To Expire by bigiyaro(m): 12:52pm On Jul 20, 2015
INTROVERT:
Where are all the NAFDAC and SON peeps on NL. This is quite serious and dangerous for kids.
so na only u dey naija wey e no know say nafdac don die sins.
Re: Particles Found In Capri-sonne Even When It Is Yet To Expire by Nobody: 12:56pm On Jul 20, 2015
We didn't see this during GEJ's era! Only under Dullapo's time undecided
Re: Particles Found In Capri-sonne Even When It Is Yet To Expire by princemol: 12:56pm On Jul 20, 2015
Hmmm! I smell blackmail, questions to ask
1. Why didnt u tak them back to where u bought them?
2. As any other person complained about d same issue before?
3. Why open every thing, why u no put straw in one and press to let d substance come tru d straw.

I strongly feel u r trying to bring Capri sonne down! undecided

1 Like

Re: Particles Found In Capri-sonne Even When It Is Yet To Expire by malikisah: 12:57pm On Jul 20, 2015
Nafdac ke, they only pursue who no grease!
Re: Particles Found In Capri-sonne Even When It Is Yet To Expire by chattelle(m): 12:57pm On Jul 20, 2015
INTROVERT:
Where are all the NAFDAC and SON peeps on NL. This is quite serious and dangerous for kids.
It's Official: Introvert is Jobless
Re: Particles Found In Capri-sonne Even When It Is Yet To Expire by malikisah: 12:58pm On Jul 20, 2015
Nafdac ke, they only pursue who no grease! Period
Re: Particles Found In Capri-sonne Even When It Is Yet To Expire by Dharn(m): 1:03pm On Jul 20, 2015
This is wat happens wen d igbos sings praises of aba made products
Re: Particles Found In Capri-sonne Even When It Is Yet To Expire by emilyone(f): 1:03pm On Jul 20, 2015
Op this your claim na wa o....diaris god o

What do you stand to gain by pouring sand in another mans pepper soup grin
Re: Particles Found In Capri-sonne Even When It Is Yet To Expire by adewumiopeyemi(m): 1:05pm On Jul 20, 2015
i can believe diss... dis is fake pics jare
Re: Particles Found In Capri-sonne Even When It Is Yet To Expire by 123papas(m): 1:08pm On Jul 20, 2015
chattelle:

It's Official: Introvert is Jobless

Biff, Please leave INTROVERT alone.

1 Like

Re: Particles Found In Capri-sonne Even When It Is Yet To Expire by Splendidee(m): 1:12pm On Jul 20, 2015
looks like lubricant or am i blind.
Re: Particles Found In Capri-sonne Even When It Is Yet To Expire by Nobody: 1:14pm On Jul 20, 2015
Seconded
tchidi:
lipsrsealed embarassed

It may not be them o... it may be an adulterated product.
Re: Particles Found In Capri-sonne Even When It Is Yet To Expire by lebete3000: 1:15pm On Jul 20, 2015
Ordinary Capri-Sonne we no fit manufacture correctly and na Car we wan produce..

I laugh in Singapore grin
Re: Particles Found In Capri-sonne Even When It Is Yet To Expire by Goovo(m): 1:15pm On Jul 20, 2015
kingarizona1:
Oh!! Sh*t!!! This is not Good

This is the reason why I give my kids ORiGiN instead of capri-son or Shakiti BOBO
lolz, bros u nor well at all
Re: Particles Found In Capri-sonne Even When It Is Yet To Expire by chris4gold(m): 1:15pm On Jul 20, 2015
Princess! Princess!! Princess!!! how many time did i called you? no more capri.... 4 you in dis house
Re: Particles Found In Capri-sonne Even When It Is Yet To Expire by chattelle(m): 1:15pm On Jul 20, 2015
123papas:

Biff, Please leave INTROVERT alone.
You be her boyfriend?
Re: Particles Found In Capri-sonne Even When It Is Yet To Expire by onunwa21(m): 1:16pm On Jul 20, 2015
Nigeria why embarassed
Re: Particles Found In Capri-sonne Even When It Is Yet To Expire by kelvyn7: 1:19pm On Jul 20, 2015
the danger of most of these packaged drinks is that u don't see what u are drinking. u just sip with a straw.

OP u are lucky to have checked inside. na so u for gulp evry cheesy
Re: Particles Found In Capri-sonne Even When It Is Yet To Expire by Beremx(f): 1:20pm On Jul 20, 2015
tchidi:

Yea! Let's hope they do now that it has come to their notice. embarassed embarassed
And I drink this stuff fa!
you dey drink Caprisone? You no dey shame? Dem tell you say na for adult? I no say you dey drink bo-bo too.

Agbaya! grin grin grin
Re: Particles Found In Capri-sonne Even When It Is Yet To Expire by Cutehector(m): 1:22pm On Jul 20, 2015
Nigerians are very quick to judge... Anybody can come up wit this claim.

Just take a few packs of caprisonne and replace d content wit some rubbish liquid and show it to d masses tru social media just to arouse panic..

The person who did dis must be a wicked person who wants to spoil d eFforts of the makers of caprisonne..

1 Like

Re: Particles Found In Capri-sonne Even When It Is Yet To Expire by BizBayo: 1:26pm On Jul 20, 2015
berrystunn:
Ibo or china made?
[size=18pt]ibo and china joint forces [/size]
Must you showcase the stuff that you are made off?
Re: Particles Found In Capri-sonne Even When It Is Yet To Expire by jasonodogwu: 1:27pm On Jul 20, 2015
what d bleep is dis?
Re: Particles Found In Capri-sonne Even When It Is Yet To Expire by jasonodogwu: 1:28pm On Jul 20, 2015
Cutehector:
Nigerians are very quick to judge... Anybody can come up wit this claim.

Just take a few packs of caprisonne and replace d content wit some rubbish liquid and show it to d masses tru social media just to arouse panic..

The person who did dis must be a wicked person who wants to spoil d eFforts of the makers of caprisonne..

hmmm might b tru though
Re: Particles Found In Capri-sonne Even When It Is Yet To Expire by christinie(f): 1:30pm On Jul 20, 2015
harbdulrasaq88:
[img]http://2.bp..com/-PuO5XB7IfbQ/VavZuj1p9aI/AAAAAAACawA/EqVkRkEbm9U/s320/20150719_094256.jpg[/img]

A reader of ours found this shoocking event take place in her own very eyes....

Are we safe at all in Nigeria?

''247frolicgood day.please help spread this info...caprisonne is unhealthy for children.see what I found in my son's caprisonne drink which is expected to expire Feb next year...please share and keep our babies safe.God bless''.

[img]http://3.bp..com/-SpK8F0knT30/VavZu8B_q4I/AAAAAAACawE/d3Te3EcY3Zw/s320/20150719_094438.jpg[/img]

[img]http://3.bp..com/-nWNF1lxvM0k/VavZ3LOoXsI/AAAAAAACawY/CM_5O6_zHeM/s400/20150719_123036.jpg[/img]

[img]http://2.bp..com/-IkdFzn3VkD8/VavZzEkFGQI/AAAAAAACawQ/RzNgFJCQP3o/s320/IMG_20150719_102534.jpg[/img]

[img]http://3.bp..com/-nWNF1lxvM0k/VavZ3LOoXsI/AAAAAAACawY/CM_5O6_zHeM/s400/20150719_123036.jpg[/img]

http://www..net/2015/07/photos-particles-found-in-capri-sonne.html

things were not this bad during GEJ's era. Naija what have you done to yourselves?
Re: Particles Found In Capri-sonne Even When It Is Yet To Expire by nobilie: 1:31pm On Jul 20, 2015
imagine how many children has been forced to the hospital due to this?

Govt needs to look into the process and operations of Lebanese/Indian and Chinese businesses in Nigeria.
Re: Particles Found In Capri-sonne Even When It Is Yet To Expire by Firevinci(m): 1:39pm On Jul 20, 2015
INTROVERT:

I mean eeh this introvert every time you de do FTC abi dem de give you price?

(looks at pics again)
Jeesu! wats dis? This looks like made in China or Aba.
Abi de wan kill our younger generation, e no go work at all.
Re: Particles Found In Capri-sonne Even When It Is Yet To Expire by wisdomguy4u(m): 1:41pm On Jul 20, 2015
What a big LIE! Business competitors at work. This was exactly what they did to indomie . Pple are so daft to believe any claim they hear without thinking outside the box
Re: Particles Found In Capri-sonne Even When It Is Yet To Expire by holicalpha(m): 1:45pm On Jul 20, 2015
lampardizik:

kirimvose winksmiley
Avy Jorraelan, Daor Homo.
Re: Particles Found In Capri-sonne Even When It Is Yet To Expire by nkemdi89(f): 1:48pm On Jul 20, 2015
Ha my best drink which of the flavour? Is it orange, pineapple, apple or strawberry oya oya let me check the ones I have in stock.
Re: Particles Found In Capri-sonne Even When It Is Yet To Expire by 9jatatafo(m): 1:54pm On Jul 20, 2015
In this country we place money higher than human life. Imagine that it is the kids that consume this product most, the person who did this is trying to kill our future, God will kill him and those who took part in producing this fake products.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Poses With Cucumbers On Facebook, Goes Viral / Would You Eat This Snake Pepper Soup? (Photo) / Prices Of Rice In Nigeria Per Bag (may 2022)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.