Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,182 members, 7,807,596 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:58 PM

Particles Found In Capri-sonne Even When It Is Yet To Expire - Food (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Particles Found In Capri-sonne Even When It Is Yet To Expire (60167 Views)

Foreign Particles Found In Cocacola Product / Capri-sonne Excites Children With Fun Alarm Promo / Bad Batch Of Capri-sonne (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Particles Found In Capri-sonne Even When It Is Yet To Expire by ChuckD2(m): 1:55pm On Jul 20, 2015
Seriously, this is not the first time I'm seeing such online. It can't be a lie. Many reports are out there of people seeing terrible things inside these drinks. Personally, I don't give these craps to kids, whether they are mine or not. And I don't advice anyone to do same. There are other ways to pacify a child. It doesn't have to be caprisone or viju or Bobo or whatever-in-God's-name that's out there.
Re: Particles Found In Capri-sonne Even When It Is Yet To Expire by Nobody: 1:56pm On Jul 20, 2015
Beremx:
you dey drink Caprisone? You no dey shame? Dem tell you say na for adult? I no say you dey drink bo-bo too.

Agbaya! grin grin grin

grin grin tongue embarassed embarassed
Re: Particles Found In Capri-sonne Even When It Is Yet To Expire by Beremx(f): 1:57pm On Jul 20, 2015
Re: Particles Found In Capri-sonne Even When It Is Yet To Expire by AkpAkp1: 1:58pm On Jul 20, 2015
Just yesterday a doctor advised my sister not to give her children capri sonne from the pack again she should always empty it inside transparent cup to view the content.
Re: Particles Found In Capri-sonne Even When It Is Yet To Expire by fireforfire: 1:59pm On Jul 20, 2015
berrystunn:
Ibo or china made?

[size=18pt]ibo and china joint forces [/size]
ur brain don rust
Re: Particles Found In Capri-sonne Even When It Is Yet To Expire by Heymus(m): 1:59pm On Jul 20, 2015
Adultrated!!
Re: Particles Found In Capri-sonne Even When It Is Yet To Expire by Dyt(f): 2:02pm On Jul 20, 2015
But really some people are so heartless sha
From today
My lil man will stop drinking not only caprisone
All sealed drinks that are not transparent
angry angry

1 Like

Re: Particles Found In Capri-sonne Even When It Is Yet To Expire by scentmarlc(m): 2:02pm On Jul 20, 2015
INTROVERT:
Where are all the NAFDAC and SON peeps on NL. This is quite serious and dangerous for kids.
agreed. Nafdac sud launch a full investigation into this
Re: Particles Found In Capri-sonne Even When It Is Yet To Expire by iamdapsyj(m): 2:19pm On Jul 20, 2015
I can see why children are having viral infection.
Re: Particles Found In Capri-sonne Even When It Is Yet To Expire by lampardizik(m): 2:27pm On Jul 20, 2015
holicalpha:
Avy Jorraelan, Daor Homo.

Took me a while to catch on tongue Avy jorraelan tolī homo daor
Re: Particles Found In Capri-sonne Even When It Is Yet To Expire by wakes: 2:30pm On Jul 20, 2015
In order not expose your kids to danger, juice/blend fruits and give them to drink. Avoid all the processed drinks for your children. The health implications are many. An ounce of prevention is better than a pound of cure!
Blessings!
Re: Particles Found In Capri-sonne Even When It Is Yet To Expire by wakes: 2:33pm On Jul 20, 2015
AkpAkp1:
Just yesterday a doctor advised my sister not to give her children capri sonne from the pack again she should always empty it inside transparent cup to view the content.
The best option is to give the fresh natural juice if you can. All processed drinks are unsafe for children!
Re: Particles Found In Capri-sonne Even When It Is Yet To Expire by wakes: 2:35pm On Jul 20, 2015
AkpAkp1:
The best option is to give them fresh natural juice if you can. All processed drinks are unsafe for children!
Re: Particles Found In Capri-sonne Even When It Is Yet To Expire by phrankiie222: 2:38pm On Jul 20, 2015
Chai na wa o me I said I should just check surprisingly I opened 4.. 1 of dem had one black substance inside.. disgusting and dis is what my nephew nd nieces have been having everyday to skul

Re: Particles Found In Capri-sonne Even When It Is Yet To Expire by NemzySeries(m): 2:58pm On Jul 20, 2015
is dat not curry powder I'm seeing ?
Re: Particles Found In Capri-sonne Even When It Is Yet To Expire by Nobody: 3:04pm On Jul 20, 2015
A colleague of mine already told me about this caprisonne issue. Thinks it is really true now.
Re: Particles Found In Capri-sonne Even When It Is Yet To Expire by ekefre4(m): 3:14pm On Jul 20, 2015
Rick9:
Sue their ass
trust me u can't win cases like dis in nig

1 Like

Re: Particles Found In Capri-sonne Even When It Is Yet To Expire by Mustay(m): 3:39pm On Jul 20, 2015
Before the last few posts, this was going to be my comment:

How can we be expected to be commenting with these pictures without details, just a picture

After these posts, I can only say that you guys out there should corroborate this or come out with more details. Perhaps, this is a QC issue for the particular batch or something but if you want to make good use of social media, supply the world with information and not just picture. Different data coming from different people will put up a case but just giving us a picture with 'particles' is a No-No for me.
Re: Particles Found In Capri-sonne Even When It Is Yet To Expire by crisycent: 3:48pm On Jul 20, 2015
Jesus!!! I buy this drink for my daughter everyday.
Re: Particles Found In Capri-sonne Even When It Is Yet To Expire by Nobody: 3:49pm On Jul 20, 2015
Chocolat Royal was shut down some weeks ago by NAFDAC after claims that they were using expired goods at the restaurant....but it was re-opened a few weeks later. We are still following the Gov of Jigawa state,Imo states issue....but like Nollywood movies,we know where it'll all end.If you like put cow leg inside the Capri sonne pack, that evidence will never be upheld against the company, Our Judiciary has failed us.
Re: Particles Found In Capri-sonne Even When It Is Yet To Expire by imma2(m): 4:23pm On Jul 20, 2015
The company is cutting costs, it nw nutri-c mango they are nw mixing wink wink wink
Re: Particles Found In Capri-sonne Even When It Is Yet To Expire by Nobody: 4:37pm On Jul 20, 2015
Re: Particles Found In Capri-sonne Even When It Is Yet To Expire by sombradyi(m): 4:43pm On Jul 20, 2015
Heeeh i don t die, nawaooo :-
Re: Particles Found In Capri-sonne Even When It Is Yet To Expire by Jean2(m): 5:30pm On Jul 20, 2015
I think all packaged food / drink should be removed from it's packaging and inspected before consumption. Caprissone today, it may be another product tomorrow.

Using one's money to buy what is unhealthy, aww!
Re: Particles Found In Capri-sonne Even When It Is Yet To Expire by gbeseun(m): 5:42pm On Jul 20, 2015
Check what you post and reason with yourself,
How many caprisonne did you buy,because from your picture,you made us to understand that all those ones you opened are of bad quality
However,I don't dispute Ur claims only if its pineapple,but orange flavour will always be Pure than expected,and the packaging machine that package this can't absorb all D's nonesence,so op blow another lie
Re: Particles Found In Capri-sonne Even When It Is Yet To Expire by ProdigyLoco(m): 5:44pm On Jul 20, 2015
orange pulp probably
Re: Particles Found In Capri-sonne Even When It Is Yet To Expire by Nobody: 5:59pm On Jul 20, 2015
hmm
Re: Particles Found In Capri-sonne Even When It Is Yet To Expire by BlongTrendies(f): 6:02pm On Jul 20, 2015
AkpAkp1:

Since the day My daughter fell sick due to consuming caprisome, I stopped buying it. I made sure all relatives and friends don't buy as gifts. She started having funny looking runny stools and vomiting through her nose and mouth. Even with medication she continued having same symptoms. I made the conclusion that she was allergic to it because She got better when we stopped it. Its been a long time now and she has not reacted like that to any other product
Re: Particles Found In Capri-sonne Even When It Is Yet To Expire by Georgioamani(m): 7:04pm On Jul 20, 2015
Chai!!! In fact I must go n report!!!

Re: Particles Found In Capri-sonne Even When It Is Yet To Expire by prinsessty(f): 7:51pm On Jul 20, 2015
holicalpha:
I've never enjoyed eating Uncooked stuffs such as snacks and Petty drinks.

Take it back to where u bought it,tell them what is wrong with the drinks and ask for a refund.

If you want to Sue, You're on a Long Thing.

- ALL MEN MUST DIE.

Vhalar mhorghulis
Re: Particles Found In Capri-sonne Even When It Is Yet To Expire by Oluwawapelumi(m): 8:11pm On Jul 20, 2015
harbdulrasaq88:
[img]http://2.bp..com/-PuO5XB7IfbQ/VavZuj1p9aI/AAAAAAACawA/EqVkRkEbm9U/s320/20150719_094256.jpg[/img]

A reader of ours found this shoocking event take place in her own very eyes....

Are we safe at all in Nigeria?

''247frolicgood day.please help spread this info...caprisonne is unhealthy for children.see what I found in my son's caprisonne drink which is expected to expire Feb next year...please share and keep our babies safe.God bless''.

[img]http://3.bp..com/-SpK8F0knT30/VavZu8B_q4I/AAAAAAACawE/d3Te3EcY3Zw/s320/20150719_094438.jpg[/img]

[img]http://3.bp..com/-nWNF1lxvM0k/VavZ3LOoXsI/AAAAAAACawY/CM_5O6_zHeM/s400/20150719_123036.jpg[/img]

[img]http://2.bp..com/-IkdFzn3VkD8/VavZzEkFGQI/AAAAAAACawQ/RzNgFJCQP3o/s320/IMG_20150719_102534.jpg[/img]

[img]http://3.bp..com/-nWNF1lxvM0k/VavZ3LOoXsI/AAAAAAACawY/CM_5O6_zHeM/s400/20150719_123036.jpg[/img]

http://www..net/2015/07/photos-particles-found-in-capri-sonne.html

Chai,you don finish the house of CHI.

You could mail them before taking it public tho...abi consumer careline no they there ni?
Re: Particles Found In Capri-sonne Even When It Is Yet To Expire by martinschikody(m): 9:25pm On Jul 20, 2015
tchidi:
lipsrsealed embarassed

It may not be them o... it may be an adulterated product.
Nigeria sweet die

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Poses With Cucumbers On Facebook, Goes Viral / Would You Eat This Snake Pepper Soup? (Photo) / The Crocodile My Mechanic Killed And Ate This Morning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.