Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,891 members, 7,806,596 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:48 PM

Kamsi - Episode 1. A Short Story Series. - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Kamsi - Episode 1. A Short Story Series. (1977 Views)

To Love And Kill (story Series) / Me, You, And Them: Book 1 (A Romance Novellete By Kayode Odusanya) / To Love And Leave. (story Series) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kamsi - Episode 1. A Short Story Series. by Nobody: 10:25am On Jul 20, 2015
Episode one of Kamsi is out, please read the intro on the blog to follow up. Kamsi is purely fictional. No part of Kamsi may be reproduced without permission from me, the author - http://www...com/2015/07/kamsi-episode-one.html?m=1
Re: Kamsi - Episode 1. A Short Story Series. by Nobody: 10:29pm On Sep 28, 2015
post=36074316:
Episode one of Kamsi is out, please read the intro on the blog to follow up. Kamsi is purely fictional. No part of Kamsi may be reproduced without permission from me, the author - http://www...com/2015/07/kamsi-episode-one.html?m=1
pls what episode is it stopping? Is 12 d last episode?
Re: Kamsi - Episode 1. A Short Story Series. by Nobody: 6:09am On Nov 09, 2015
Sorry, for the late reply. Yes, 12 is the last. However the one I'm about to start will last longer.
Re: Kamsi - Episode 1. A Short Story Series. by Nobody: 6:11am On Nov 09, 2015
Iamoluwaslim:
pls what episode is it stopping? Is 12 d last episode?
Sorry for the late reply. Yes, 12 is the last. However the new one I'm about to start will last longer.
Re: Kamsi - Episode 1. A Short Story Series. by Nobody: 12:25pm On Nov 09, 2015
post=39827185:
Sorry for the late reply. Yes, 12 is the last. However the new one I'm about to start will last longer.
pls let it start and updates on time!
Re: Kamsi - Episode 1. A Short Story Series. by chii8(f): 12:43pm On Nov 09, 2015
Please,i am interested in the storyline,i have read the intro and episode one,where can i get the link to other episode?Someone please help me out.
Re: Kamsi - Episode 1. A Short Story Series. by Nobody: 7:53pm On Nov 13, 2015
chii8:
Please,i am interested in the storyline,i have read the intro and episode one,where can i get the link to other episode?Someone please help me out.
Thanks, you can view the other episodes on my blog. Although it's ended and I just started another. This is the link www...com
Re: Kamsi - Episode 1. A Short Story Series. by Nobody: 7:56pm On Nov 13, 2015
Iamoluwaslim:
pls let it start and updates on time!
Thanks, It started today, I have shared it already but this is the link http://..co.uk/2015/11/of-dreams-and-colours-episode-1.html?m=0

(1) (Reply)

Fallen Angels: Untold / The Bachelor's Night (A Short Romantic Story) / The Rise And Fall Of Derico ”nwa-mama” ( True Life Story ) – Final Episode

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.