Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,082 members, 7,807,234 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:26 AM

Muslims: Can You Clear These? - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Muslims: Can You Clear These? (8187 Views)

Quran 78:6-7 Is Clear Scientific Error / 14 Pictures Muslims Can Relate To As Ramadan Is Coming To An End / Clear Error In The Qur'an: God Could Not Make Such A Mistake (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Muslims: Can You Clear These? by truthman2012(m): 10:41am On Jul 20, 2015
[Quran 2:158 Pickthal] Lo! (the mountains) As-Safa and Al-Marwah are among the indications of Allah. It is therefore no sin for him who is on pilgrimage to the House (of Allah) or visiteth it, to go around them (AS THE PAGAN CUSTOM IS). And he who doeth good of his own accord, (for him) lo! Allah is Responsive, Aware.

The above does not say As Safa and Al- Marwah was the custom or practice of Abraham and Ishmael but the custom of pagans. Why do muslims adopt the pagans' custom as part of islam?

Narrated 'Asim: I asked Anas bin
Malik: "Did you use to dislike to
perform Tawaf between Safa and
Marwa?" He said, "Yes, as it was
of the ceremonies of the days of
the Pre-lslamic period of
ignorance, till Allah revealed:
'Verily! (The two mountains) As-
Safa and Al-Marwa are among the
symbols of Allah. It is therefore no
sin for him who performs the
pilgrimage to the Ka'ba, or
performs 'Umra, to perform Tawaf
between them.' " (2.158)
[Sahih Bukhari 2:26:710]

''Tawaf'' was the ceremony of the days of IGNORANCE done by pagans before the advent of islam. Why do muslims continue with it even with the KNOWLEDGE of islam?

Narrated 'Urwa: I asked
'Aisha : ...But in fact, this divine
inspiration was revealed
concerning the Ansar who used to
assume “Ihram” for worshipping
an idol called “Manat” which they
used to worship at a place called
Al-Mushallal before they embraced
Islam, and whoever assumed
Ihram (for the idol), would
consider it not right to perform
Tawaf between Safa and Marwa.
[Sahih Bukhari 2:26:706]

''Ihram'' was the way pagans worship Manat, an idol in Mecca before Islam, why is it part of islamic worship till date?

2 Likes

Re: Muslims: Can You Clear These? by Khd95(m): 10:55am On Jul 20, 2015
I
Re: Muslims: Can You Clear These? by Nobody: 11:29am On Jul 20, 2015
Simple explanation is that islam has pagan roots. It only incorporated some bible stories and characters to give it some credibility.

5 Likes

Re: Muslims: Can You Clear These? by truthman2012(m): 11:39am On Jul 20, 2015
Jagoon:
Simple explanation is that islam has pagan roots. It only incorporated some bible stories and characters to give it some credibility.

I think you are right.

Let's hear the muslims' perspective.
Re: Muslims: Can You Clear These? by Nobody: 1:37pm On Jul 20, 2015
truthman2012:

I think you are right.

Let's hear the muslims' perspective.

You won't hear their perspective, they keep away from threads like this. Most of them are ashamed of their religion, they only try to put up a bold face.

1 Like

Re: Muslims: Can You Clear These? by jcross19: 1:44pm On Jul 20, 2015
I love this discovery and is going to open a mind of those who want the truth to reason very well. Islamic clerics please we need your attention!!!!!!!!!
Kudos to you bro.

2 Likes

Re: Muslims: Can You Clear These? by truthman2012(m): 5:02pm On Jul 20, 2015
jcross19:
I love this discovery and is going to open a mind of those who want the truth to reason very well. Islamic clerics please we need your attention!!!!!!!!!
Kudos to you bro.

Thank you bro.

Remain blessed.
Re: Muslims: Can You Clear These? by Demmzy15(m): 5:38pm On Jul 20, 2015
Lol Falseman2012

1 Like

Re: Muslims: Can You Clear These? by Demmzy15(m): 5:42pm On Jul 20, 2015
truthman2012:

Thank you grandpa.

Remain blessed.
Fixed cheesy
Re: Muslims: Can You Clear These? by truthman2012(m): 7:21pm On Jul 20, 2015
Demmzy15:

Fixed cheesy

So you mean you have nothing to refute the OP?

How can you worship a pagan god (allahh) and expect to go to the heaven of the true God?

My friend, you are taking eternal risk. Repent and accept Jesus.

2 Likes

Re: Muslims: Can You Clear These? by Demmzy15(m): 9:46pm On Jul 20, 2015
truthman2012:

So you mean you have nothing to refute the OP?

How can you worship a pagan god (allahh) and expect to go to the heaven of the true God?

My friend, you are taking eternal risk. Repent and accept Jesus.
These are one of the reasons I don't want to address the OP, you utter what a mentally deranged child can't utter. Smh
Re: Muslims: Can You Clear These? by malvisguy212: 10:26pm On Jul 20, 2015
Demmzy15:

These are one of the reasons I don't want to address the OP, you utter what a mentally deranged child can't utter. Smh
nonsense!!! How many time muslims will give this lame excuse? There is nothing to argued about unless you know more than muhammed.

1 Like

Re: Muslims: Can You Clear These? by truthman2012(m): 10:41pm On Jul 20, 2015
Demmzy15:

What did I utter?

Which of the statements in the OP are my own words other than the questions I asked which none of you can answer?

Am I the writer of the quran or the hadiths I cited? Refute the Op if you can now. No muslim in the world can refute it.

With the OP if you still cannot see anything wrong with islam, your case needs deliverance.

Islam is PAGANISM, period. Since the quran is from pagan source, it can never be a revelation from the true God. It is so clear.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muslims: Can You Clear These? by Demmzy15(m): 11:15pm On Jul 20, 2015
malvisguy212:
nonsense!!! How many time muslims will give this lame excuse? There is nothing to argued about unless you know more than muhammed.
So you really think I can't or other Muslims can't? Mehn we have better things to do.
Re: Muslims: Can You Clear These? by Maamin(m): 11:24pm On Jul 20, 2015
Demmzy15:

So you really think I can't or other Muslims can't? Mehn we have better things to do.

Answer the OP my friend. undecided
Re: Muslims: Can You Clear These? by true2god: 4:47am On Jul 21, 2015
Maamin:

Answer the OP my friend. undecided
Where do you want him to get the response from? From the mosque? Never.

Islam and paganism are inseparable.

1 Like

Re: Muslims: Can You Clear These? by truthman2012(m): 10:24am On Jul 21, 2015
Demmzy15:

You are only dodging. You have better things to do and yet you are posting without addressing the real issue. Who does not know there is nothing for you and any muslim to refute.
Re: Muslims: Can You Clear These? by Nobody: 11:01am On Jul 21, 2015
truthman2012:

You are only dodging. You have better things to do and yet you are posting without addressing the real issue. Who does not know there is nothing for you and any muslim to refute.

Your op was such a deadly knock out punch for the islamist grin they are not even attempting their usual al taqquiya here cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Muslims: Can You Clear These? by Maamin(m): 11:27am On Jul 21, 2015
true2god:
Where do you want him to get the response from? From the mosque? Never.

Islam and paganism are inseparable.

I thought as much as well. embarassed
Re: Muslims: Can You Clear These? by truthman2012(m): 11:28am On Jul 21, 2015
Jagoon:

Your op was such a deadly knock out punch for the islamist grin they are not even attempting their usual al taqquiya here cheesy

Thank you bro.

These muslims need Jesus intervention as it appears islamic allahh has blindfolded them from seeing and understanding the truth. They need deliverance.

God will use us for their deliverance in Jesus name.

1 Like

Re: Muslims: Can You Clear These? by Demmzy15(m): 3:00pm On Jul 21, 2015
Lol Al TAKKIYAH practicing Christians, following the footsteps of Paul since 42AD
Re: Muslims: Can You Clear These? by truthman2012(m): 3:59pm On Jul 21, 2015
Demmzy15:
Lol Al TAKKIYAH practicing Christians, following the footsteps of Paul since 42AD

Is this your refutal? I pity you.

Paul was not an idolater like Muhammad and muslims. Do you know what? Paul lived long before Muhammad but islamic allahh and even Muhammad did not find fault with him. It proves it is today's muslims that are just levelling false allegations against him.

3 Likes

Re: Muslims: Can You Clear These? by parisbookaddict(f): 5:20pm On Jul 21, 2015
Demmzy15:

Once again u have nothing to say...only insults in defense of a fraudulent peadophile mohammed.

Millions have rejected islam after the truth was brought to them and they let common sense and facts prevail.

If u dont leave islam , its likely ur kids will ...islam used to be a huge force in africa and arabic was ubiquitous, today it is a sad story for islam in africa....... so enjoy ur folly if it pleases u..

4 Likes

Re: Muslims: Can You Clear These? by truthman2012(m): 6:53pm On Jul 21, 2015
parisbookaddict:

Once again u have nothing to say...only insults in defense of a fraudulent peadophile mohammed.

Millions have rejected islam after the truth was brought to them and they let common sense and facts prevail.

If u dont leave islam , its likely ur kids will ...islam used to be a huge force in africa and arabic was ubiquitous, today it is a sad story for islam in africa....... so enjoy ur folly if it pleases u..

''.......and they let common sense and facts prevail''

That is the point. If any muslims apply COMMON SENSE to the FACTS raised in the OP, they will surely drop islam.
Re: Muslims: Can You Clear These? by Rilwayne001: 8:30pm On Jul 21, 2015
Demmzy15:

Trust me friend, this old man is repeating his folly, recycling that has been debunked times without number. Here is one of those thread where he got beaten to pulp: https://www.nairaland.com/2287893/allah-loves-pagans-hates-jews/1
https://www.nairaland.com/1320867/why-allahs-reconciliation

NB; He is 'pointblank321' as well as 'cleansvessel'. I guess He has more than 20monikers.

It is better to leave them swim in their delusions.

1 Like

Re: Muslims: Can You Clear These? by malvisguy212: 8:58pm On Jul 21, 2015
Rilwayne001:

Truth me friend, this old man is repeating his folly, recycling that has been debunked times without number. Here is one of those thread where he got beaten to pulp: https://www.nairaland.com/2287893/allah-loves-pagans-hates-jews/1

NB; He is 'pointblank321' as well as 'cleansvessel'. I guess He has more than 20monikers.

good of you to paste that thread, NONE of your brothers answer the op question, this is from the thread you past :
By blenble:
can u hear urself?
Its like u dnt get d point!
imagine americans as idol worshippers
and they circle and bow down to mt
everest evry months and u come with a
religion u claimed to b true and conquer
america...what is d best thing for u to do
with those mountains? YOU ARE SUPPOSE
TO DESTROY THEM!
BT u nw say,no dnt destroy dem,lets b
doing d same thing-circling,bowing and
worshiping d mountain bt to honour our
god in d life of our great great
great...grand mother!
Kai,does dt make sense!
THIS IS ONE OF THE REASON Y I ALWAYS
SAY WE ARE NOT SERVING THE SAME
GOD!
THE GOD OF THE BIBLE WILL NEVER
ALLOW THAT!
This is why u muslims will never
understand why God instructs the israel
in d OT to always destroy all pagan
countries and THEIR gods====not bcus of
anything or that God hates dem,bt bcus
God does nt want them to start worship
THEM and later claim they are
worshiping HIM.GOD IS TOO HOLY TO BE
WORSHIPPED D SAME WAY IDOLS WERE
WORSHIPPED!(like u guys are doing). We
have so many of that in d Bible bt u ppl
will nt understand.TOTAL DESTRUCTION
OF THOSE IDOLS!
D fact that its been a way of worshiping
idol shld get u thinking!
How will u b circling d SAME mountain
some idol wrshippers were circling, AND
U SAY U ARE WORSHIPPING D TRUE
GOD??
What abt d demons in those
mountain,huh?
CNT U HONOUR ISMAIL MUM WITH
SOMETHING ELSE?
I AM NT SURPRISED THOUGH!
THE SAME MOUNTAIN??
Guy think!
SMH

Perfect example!!!

1 Like

Re: Muslims: Can You Clear These? by Demmzy15(m): 9:30pm On Jul 21, 2015
Rilwayne001:

Truth me friend, this old man is repeating his folly, recycling that has been debunked times without number. Here is one of those thread where he got beaten to pulp: https://www.nairaland.com/2287893/allah-loves-pagans-hates-jews/1

Thanks bro, I was about to reply his garbage o! This old man thinks we're joking, deception is what they love the most.
Re: Muslims: Can You Clear These? by Demmzy15(m): 9:33pm On Jul 21, 2015
malvisguy212:
good of you to paste that thread, NONE of your brothers answer the op question, this is from the thread you past :
By blenble:
can u hear urself?
Its like u dnt get d point!
imagine americans as idol worshippers
and they circle and bow down to mt
everest evry months and u come with a
religion u claimed to b true and conquer
america...what is d best thing for u to do
with those mountains? YOU ARE SUPPOSE
TO DESTROY THEM!
BT u nw say,no dnt destroy dem,lets b
doing d same thing-circling,bowing and
worshiping d mountain bt to honour our
god in d life of our great great
great...grand mother!
Kai,does dt make sense!
THIS IS ONE OF THE REASON Y I ALWAYS
SAY WE ARE NOT SERVING THE SAME
GOD!
THE GOD OF THE BIBLE WILL NEVER
ALLOW THAT!
This is why u muslims will never
understand why God instructs the israel
in d OT to always destroy all pagan
countries and THEIR gods====not bcus of
anything or that God hates dem,bt bcus
God does nt want them to start worship
THEM and later claim they are
worshiping HIM.GOD IS TOO HOLY TO BE
WORSHIPPED D SAME WAY IDOLS WERE
WORSHIPPED!(like u guys are doing). We
have so many of that in d Bible bt u ppl
will nt understand.TOTAL DESTRUCTION
OF THOSE IDOLS!
D fact that its been a way of worshiping
idol shld get u thinking!
How will u b circling d SAME mountain
some idol wrshippers were circling, AND
U SAY U ARE WORSHIPPING D TRUE
GOD??
What abt d demons in those
mountain,huh?
CNT U HONOUR ISMAIL MUM WITH
SOMETHING ELSE?
I AM NT SURPRISED THOUGH!
THE SAME MOUNTAIN??
Guy think!
SMH

Perfect example!!!
O boy calm down, visit the link and read. Stop playing boss here, we know how to deal with people like you.
Re: Muslims: Can You Clear These? by Demmzy15(m): 9:37pm On Jul 21, 2015
parisbookaddict:

[s]Once again u have nothing to say...only insults in defense of a fraudulent peadophile mohammed.

If u dont leave islam , its likely ur kids will ...islam used to be a huge force in africa and arabic was ubiquitous, today it is a sad story for islam in africa....... so enjoy ur folly if it pleases u..[/s]
Local champion! tongue

1 Like

Re: Muslims: Can You Clear These? by truthman2012(m): 10:01pm On Jul 21, 2015
Rilwayne001:

This is an extract from the link you gave, which looks like an attempt by eshbeewanna to refute the subject but it is a bunch of lies.

Quran 2v158

Surely, al-Safa and al-Marwah are the symbols of Allah. Hence, whoever performs Hajj (Full Pilgrimage) to the House (of Allah) or makes 'Umrah (Minor Pilgrimage), will find that it is no sin for him to ambulate between the two.158 And whoever does a good work voluntarily159 should know that Allah is Appreciative, All-Knowing.

Why should al-Safa and al-Marwah, the symbols of allah be converted to pagan worship if allah is the the true God?

How could pagans be comfortable using the symbols of the true God? There must be a connection between allah and the idols pagans worship for using the same symbols.

Can you imagine Sango (an idol in Yorubaland) worshipers or any other idol worshipers shouting "halleluyah" in their assembly or placing Christians' symbol, the cross in their shrine? No, it is not possible. The way of God is not the same as that of Satan. Or can you find Christians placing pagans symbols in their churches? Not possible. If any church does that, it is not the church of God.

The truth is that there is a connection between islam and paganism, hence they have common symbols in use.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muslims: Can You Clear These? by malvisguy212: 10:01pm On Jul 21, 2015
Demmzy15:

O boy calm down, visit the link and read. Stop playing boss here, we know how to deal with people like you.
can you paste the answer to the question ? If you cannot, don't quote me.
Re: Muslims: Can You Clear These? by truthman2012(m): 10:08pm On Jul 21, 2015
This is an extract from the link you gave, which looks like an attempt by eshbeewanna to refute the subject but it is a bunch of lies.

Quran 2v158

Surely, al-Safa and al-Marwah are the symbols of Allah. Hence, whoever performs Hajj (Full Pilgrimage) to the House (of Allah) or makes 'Umrah (Minor Pilgrimage), will find that it is no sin for him to ambulate between the two.158 And whoever does a good work voluntarily159 should know that Allah is Appreciative, All-Knowing.]

Why should al-Safa and al-Marwah, the symbols of allah be converted to pagan worship if allah is the the true God?

How could pagans be comfortable using the symbols of the true God? There must be a connection between allah and the idols pagans worship for using the same symbols.

Can you imagine Sango (an idol in Yorubaland) worshipers or any other idol worshipers shouting "halleluyah" in their assembly or placing Christians' symbol, the cross in their shrine? No, it is not possible. The way of God is not the same as that of Satan. Or can you find Christians placing pagans symbols in their churches? Not possible. If any church does that, it is not the church of God.

The truth is that there is a connection between islam and paganism, hence they have common symbols in use.[/quote]

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Muslim Man Pleads With Arewa Leaders To Start Speaking Against Child Marriages / The Most Noble In The Sight Of Allah Is The Most Of Righteous. Be Humble! (pics) / Who Is Finishing The 6-Day Fast Tomorrow?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.