Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,911 members, 7,802,961 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:24 AM

Muslims: Can You Clear These? - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Muslims: Can You Clear These? (8163 Views)

Quran 78:6-7 Is Clear Scientific Error / 14 Pictures Muslims Can Relate To As Ramadan Is Coming To An End / Clear Error In The Qur'an: God Could Not Make Such A Mistake (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Muslims: Can You Clear These? by Demmzy15(m): 10:13pm On Jul 21, 2015
malvisguy212:
can you paste the answer to the question ? If you cannot, don't quote me.
Copy copy! grin
Re: Muslims: Can You Clear These? by truthman2012(m): 10:32pm On Jul 21, 2015
Demmzy15:

Copy copy! grin

You couldn't say anything before Rilwayne001 gave a link which I have debunked up there.

Now, you are asked to paste what you think is the refutal from the link and because there is none you said 'copy copy'. Stop deceiving yourself friend.
Re: Muslims: Can You Clear These? by Demmzy15(m): 10:56pm On Jul 21, 2015
truthman2012:

You couldn't say anything before Rilwayne001 gave a link which I have debunked up there.

Now, you are asked to paste what you think is the refutal from the link and because there is none you said 'copy copy'. Stop deceiving yourself friend.
Lol believe whatever you want, your deception gas been exposed once again!
Re: Muslims: Can You Clear These? by Nobody: 6:14am On Jul 22, 2015
Demmzy15:

Lol believe whatever you want, your deception gas been exposed once again!

Your Koran tells us that allah is the greatest deceiver. tongue
Re: Muslims: Can You Clear These? by Rilwayne001: 6:21am On Jul 22, 2015
Demmzy15:

Thanks bro, I was about to reply his garbage o! This old man thinks we're joking, deception is what they love the most.

[b] This was the reply brother lanrex lan gave him:

ALLAH (swt) did not copy any pagan act or worship. Every ritual performed in pilgrimage has its origin from prophet Ibrahim (as) and his household. And down the line, generations practised the ritual, but the value of the origin and referring it to the true GOD was lost, hence they replaced the same and other fabrications in dedication to their idols. If you ask the then arab pagans about how they came about their worship, they will tell you they met it from their fathers. ALLAH as they knew from Ibrahim (as) is referring to GOD, but because the generation had relegated to idol worship and they heard the name from their fathers, they made a statue.

The idols and these fabrications are what Muhammad (saw) came to destroy and retain the original symbols and practice for ALLAH (swt) alone. I hope this helps sire - (golpen)

This practice was first observed by a pious person,Hajar the mother of Ismael(AS) and wife of Ibrahim(AS).Allah says in Surah Al-Baqarah 2:158 -Verily! As-Safa and Al-Marwah (two mountains in Makkah)are of the Symbols of Allah.So it is not a sin on him who perform Hajj or 'Umrah (pilgrimage) of the House (the Ka'bah at Makkah) to perform the going (Tawaf) between them (As-Safa and Al- Marwah). And whoever does good voluntarily, then verily,Allah is All-Recogniser,All-Knower.

Narrated Ibn Abbas (radhi Allahu anhu):Ismail's mother went on suckling Ismail and drinking from the water (she had). When the water in the water-skin had all been used up,she became thirsty and her child also became thirsty.She started looking at him (i.e. Ismail) tossing in agony.She left him,for she could not endure looking at him,and found that the mountain of Safa was the nearest mountain to her on that land.
She stood on it and started looking at the valley keenly so that she might see somebody,but she could not see anybody. Then she descended from Safa and when she reached the valley,she tucked up her robe and ran in the valley like a person in distress and trouble,till she crossed the valley and reached the Marwa mountain where she stood and started looking, expecting to see somebody,but she could not see anybody.

She repeated that (running between Safa and Marwa) seven times.The Prophet said:This is the source of the tradition of the walking of people between them (i.e. Safa and Marwa)[Sahih Bukhari Book# 55, Hadith# 583]

Can we still after the underlined say this practise was copied from the pagans? NO. This reply has been brought to his face times without number. But due to the fact that they are not ready for the truth but silly back and forte arguement, he turned blind eye on it. [/b]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Muslims: Can You Clear These? by Rilwayne001: 6:24am On Jul 22, 2015
truthman2012:

..]

Who is talking about eshbewana? undecided
Re: Muslims: Can You Clear These? by Rilwayne001: 6:38am On Jul 22, 2015
parisbookaddict:

[s] Once again u have nothing to say...only insults in defense of a fraudulent peadophile mohammed.

Millions have rejected islam after the truth was brought to them and they let common sense and facts prevail.

If u dont leave islam , its likely ur kids will ...islam used to be a huge force in africa and arabic was ubiquitous, today it is a sad story for islam in africa....... so enjoy ur folly if it pleases u. [s] .

All these lackadaisical talkings of yours uhn sad ..Can't you just respect one for what he is? Why are you like this?
Re: Muslims: Can You Clear These? by Nobody: 6:48am On Jul 22, 2015
Rilwayne001:

This was the reply brother lanrex lan gave him:

Can we still after the underlined say this practise was copied from the pagans? NO. This reply has been brought to his face times without number. But due to the fact that they are not ready for the truth but silly back and forte arguement, he turned blind eye on it.

You just confirmed to us that allah is a pagan deity, you don't worship the almighty God by bowing before stones and mountains tongue
Re: Muslims: Can You Clear These? by malvisguy212: 6:49am On Jul 22, 2015
Rilwayne001:

This was the reply brother lanrex lan gave him:

Can we still after the underlined say this practise was copied from the pagans? NO. This reply has been brought to his face times without number. But due to the fact that they are not ready for the truth but silly back and forte arguement, he turned blind eye on it.
keep on deceiving your self ye ignorant muslims.
BEFORE islam came , the pagan has been doing safa and marwa long, islam copy it from the pagan:

Sahih Bukhari, Volume 6, Book 60,
Number 23:
Narrated By ‘Asim bin Sulaiman: I
asked Anas bin Malik about Safa and
Marwa (i.e. two mountains at Mecca).
Anas replied, “We used to consider
(i.e. going around) them a custom
of the Pre-Islamic period of
Ignorance, SO WHEN ISLAM ,WE GAVE UP GOING AROUND THEM. Then
Allah revealed, ‘Verily, Safa and
Marwa (i.e. two mountains at
Mecca) are among the Symbols of
Allah. So it is not harmful of those
who perform the Hajj of the House
(of Allah) or perform the Umra to
ambulate (Tawaf) between
them.’” ( Surah 2:158) [End of Quote]

Clearly written, the people who live during muhammed knows before islam came the pagan has being doing it, muhammed had to reassure his followers with another lying revelation:

Surah 2:158: “Lo! (the mountains) As-
Safa and Al-Marwah are among the
indications of Allah. It is therefore NO
SIN FOR HIM WHO IS ON PILGRIMAGE to
the House (of Allah) or visiteth it, to
go around them ( AS THE PAGAN CUSTOM IS ).” (Pickthall)

This verse explained everything why islam performed the ritual.A BLIND MAN CANNOT LEAD A BLIND MAN , THEY BOTH WILL FALL INTO A DICH.

2 Likes

Re: Muslims: Can You Clear These? by Nobody: 6:50am On Jul 22, 2015
Rilwayne001:

All these lackadaisical talkings of yours uhn sad ..Can't you just respect one for what he is? Why are you like this?

Does your terrible religion respect the belief of others
Re: Muslims: Can You Clear These? by Rilwayne001: 6:57am On Jul 22, 2015
As you can see @Demmzy15 and everyother reasonable individual reading this thread, the 2 fools above refused to read my explanation in full, or maybe they find it hard to comprehend. But instead of them to calm down and re-read the explanation again and again till their tiny brain is able to comprehend it, they rushed in quickly to repeat their stupidity.

Indeed, arguing with fools only brings one down to their level.
Re: Muslims: Can You Clear These? by malvisguy212: 7:01am On Jul 22, 2015
(1) Both Hindu and Muslim male
devotees are required to shave their
heads during their pilgrimage.
(2) And similar to their Hindu counterparts, male Muslim pilgrims are
also required to dress in a garment
consisting of two sheets of white cloth.
This type of garment is known as Dhoti in Hinduism.
(3) Just as the worshippers of Shiva
observe a rite in which they walk around their object of reverence seven times,Muslim pilgrims also walk around the Ka’ba seven times.
(4) Both their objects of reverence are
Black Stones. In Hinduism, the Black
Stone is known as Shiva lingam.
(5) While Hindus drink water from the
Ganga River as part of the sacred rites in their worship of Shiva, Muslims drink
from the Well of Zamzam during the
Hajj.
(6) Additionally, the Crescent moon, which is associated with the Hindu deity
Shiva, is also a symbol for Islam. In the
Hindu portrayal of the Shiva symbol, the crescent moon is always painted across his forehead. Moreover, in every
portrayal of Shiva, there is always a
depiction of a snake curled around his
neck. Weirdly, in pre-Islamic times, Allah is supposed to have sent a snake to guard the treasures of the Ka’ba.
Re: Muslims: Can You Clear These? by malvisguy212: 7:04am On Jul 22, 2015
Rilwayne001:
As you can see @Demmzy15 and everyother reasonable individual reading this thread, the 2 fools above refused to read my explanation in full, or maybe they find it hard to comprehend. But instead of them to calm down and re-read the explanation again and again till their tiny is able to comprehend it, they rushed in quickly to repeat their stupidity.

nonsense!!! are you blind? Or what ? Did you not read this sentence in the hadith I paste ? "SO WHEN ISLAM CAME ,WE GAVE UP
GOING AROUND THEM." what dos this sentence indicate ? The pagan has being doing it long before islam came.

What is the need of the eyes when the MIND is blind ?

1 Like

Re: Muslims: Can You Clear These? by Rilwayne001: 7:07am On Jul 22, 2015
malvisguy212:
nonsense!!! are you blind? Or what ? Did you not read this sentence in the hadith I paste ? "SO WHEN ISLAM CAME ,WE GAVE UP
GOING AROUND THEM." what dos this sentence indicate ? The pagan has being doing it long before islam came.

What is the need of the eyes when the MIND is blind ?

Fool! Re-read the my explanation and the hadith in it or go back to school.

Illiterate. undecided

1 Like

Re: Muslims: Can You Clear These? by malvisguy212: 7:08am On Jul 22, 2015
Jagoon:

Does your terrible religion respect the belief of others
don't mind him, I am surprise he is talking about respect when they are full of insult , they always disrespect the op by calling him names (old man)
Re: Muslims: Can You Clear These? by malvisguy212: 7:11am On Jul 22, 2015
Rilwayne001:

Fool! Re-read the my explanation and the hadith in it or go back to school.

Illiterate. undecided
yes, thank you for your advice, I will go back to school, but pleased teach me the meaning when the hadith used this sentence
"SO WHEN ISLAM CAME ,WE GAVE UP
GOING AROUND THEM" what does this mean?

1 Like

Re: Muslims: Can You Clear These? by Rilwayne001: 7:27am On Jul 22, 2015
malvisguy212:
yes, thank you for your advice, I will go back to school, but pleased teach me the meaning when the hadith used this sentence
"SO WHEN ISLAM CAME ,WE GAVE UP
GOING AROUND THEM" what does this mean?

First of all, do you comprehend the explanation given up there?
Re: Muslims: Can You Clear These? by malvisguy212: 7:45am On Jul 22, 2015
Rilwayne001:

First of all, do you comprehend the explanation given up there?
who shall we believe? Him or sahih bukari ? The hadith indicate BEFORE islam came the pagan had being performing the very same ritual, the fact that the muslims during muhammed time did not want to performed the ritual and then later muhammed had to assured them "it is the symbol of Allah" proved the people know tawaf between safa and marwa was pagan custom. NO need to doubt if Abraham performed the ritual.
Re: Muslims: Can You Clear These? by Rilwayne001: 8:06am On Jul 22, 2015
malvisguy212:
who shall we believe? Him or sahih bukari ? The hadith indicate BEFORE islam came the pagan had being performing the very same ritual, the fact that the muslims during muhammed time did not want to performed the ritual and then later muhammed had to assured them "it is the symbol of Allah" proved the people know tawaf between safa and marwa was pagan custom. NO need to doubt if Abraham performed the ritual.
Well, there is no need for further explanation or futile arguement since you can't comprehend it but can come into conclusion to suit what you want. But I believe definitely, the literate and unbiased individual will find it ease to comprehend this.

Have a nice day.
Re: Muslims: Can You Clear These? by malvisguy212: 8:27am On Jul 22, 2015
Rilwayne001:

Well, there is no need for further explanation or futile arguement since you can't comprehend it but can come into conclusion to suit what you want. But I believe definitely, the literate and unbiased individual will find it ease to comprehend this.

Have a nice day.
NO!!! The viewers cannot comprehends lies. Why did the Muslims dislike the ritual in the first place if they know Abraham performed it ? And muhammed had to intervene for the assurance of performing the ritual. The Jews who live in Abraham time did not even know about this ritual. I don't think the viewers are deluded to believe this lies, not everyone is manipulated by satan. Have a nice day too.

5 Likes

Re: Muslims: Can You Clear These? by plainbibletruth: 8:53am On Jul 22, 2015
Indeed not everyone is manipulated by satan. 

So much incongruity in Islam! 

Do 'A', no, don't do 'A'

You're allowed to do this, no, you're not allowed to do this. 

You can have 'B', no, you can't have 'B'

How do they keep their heads in one piece? I wonder, I just wonder. Lol! and smh!

1 Like

Re: Muslims: Can You Clear These? by truthman2012(m): 8:57am On Jul 22, 2015
Rilwayne001

[b]Narrated Ibn Abbas (radhi Allahu anhu):Ismail's mother went on suckling Ismail and drinking from the water (she had). When the water in the water-skin had all been used up,she became thirsty and her child also became thirsty.She started looking at him (i.e. Ismail) tossing in agony.She left him,for she could not endure looking at him,and found that the mountain of Safa was the nearest mountain to her on that land.
She stood on it and started looking at the valley keenly so that she might see somebody,but she could not see anybody. Then she descended from Safa and when she reached the valley,she tucked up her robe and ran in the valley like a person in distress and trouble,till she crossed the valley and reached the Marwa mountain where she stood and started looking, expecting to see somebody,but she could not see anybody.

She repeated that (running between Safa and Marwa) seven times.The Prophet said:This is the source of the tradition of the walking of people between them (i.e. Safa and Marwa)[Sahih Bukhari Book# 55, Hadith# 583]. [/b]

The above is a plain lie. Ishmael was not a baby when he was sent out:

Ten years living in Canaan (Gen 16:3). Abraham was 86 years old when he had Ishmael (Gen16: 16). Abraham was 100 years when Isaac was born (Gen 21:5) So then to find the age of Ishmael at this time we subtract 86 from100 and it gives us 14 years. Is that a baby? Isn’t that a teenager?

Genesis 21 in excerpts:

5 Abraham was a hundred years old when his son Isaac was born to him.

and the text continues:

8 The child grew and was weaned, and on the day Isaac was weaned
Abraham held a great feast.
9 But Sarah saw that the son (Ishmael )whom Hagar the Egyptian had borne to
Abraham was mocking,

Analyzing this you find that:

Isaac was born after Ishmael. Therefore Ishmael must have been weaned long before Isaac. So Ishmael could not be a baby when he was sent out. So it is a lie that Ishmael was being suckled when they got to Mecca.

The reason Hagar and her son, Ishmael were sent out was because Sarah caught Ishmael mocking her. Can a baby still being breastfed mock?

The whole account of Ishmael in Mecca was a lie formulated by the devil to deceive humanity. The quran never tells how and why Ishmael got to Mecca, why the silence? It never tells the reason for the Jews wanting to kill Jesus, why the silence?

From where did Muhammad read that Safa and Marwah was an act by Ishmael mother?

The same Bukhari wrote that Safa and Marwah was the practice of pagans. I asked some questions which you could not answer:

How could the pagan highjack islamic worship system(Safa and Marwah) if they were not compatible?

How could idol worshipers adopt the system of the true God?

The truth remains there is a connection between paganism and islam. No wonder Muhammad could pray with pagans:

Sahih Bukhari Volume 006, Book 060, Hadith Number 385.
Narrated By Ibn Abbas : The Prophet performed a prostration when he finished reciting Surat-an-Najm, and all the Muslims and pagans and Jinns and human beings prostrated along with him.

5 Likes

Re: Muslims: Can You Clear These? by Nobody: 9:00am On Jul 22, 2015
Thank you very much for your question. In the past, some opponents of Islam tried to discredit it in whatever way possible, as they found it difficult to take
up the challenges posed by Islam. One
way was to malign the Last Prophet personally; another was to question the authenticity of the Quran. They discovered that these were futile attempts, so some of their more inventive geniuses turned to other ways, other stratagems. One such strategy was the claim that Islam originated from paganism. We know that in Prophet Muhammad’s time, people of the Hijaz region (to which Makkah and Madinah belong) were pagans who worshipped many idols. The Prophet’s first mission (as in the case of Abraham and Moses) was to call these people away from their petty man made gods to the One and Only God of the Universe. The Prophet’s own tribe was pagan—and they were the first ones he
addressed. With Allah Almighty’s help, the Prophet preached tawheed (pure monotheism).
Re: Muslims: Can You Clear These? by Nobody: 9:04am On Jul 22, 2015
to these people and eventually brought them to Islam—
submission to the One True God. The critics speak of the pagan roots of
Islam chiefly because the tribes of pre-
Islamic Arabia were pagans. They also
point out that the Kaabah was used for pagan worship before Islam took over. Some of them even talk of udhiyah, or the sacrifice of animals in connection with the Muslim pilgrimage, as of pagan origin. The first point to be noted is that Islam was able to bring out the people of Arabia from the darkness of polytheism into the light of monotheism. Former idol worshippers broke the idols with their own hands and purified the Kaabah under the leadership of the Last Prophet. This is a fact of history that no one can
gainsay. The significance of the Kaabah derives from the story of Abraham. Indeed, it was originally the first house founded for worshipping the One and Only God of the Universe, long before idols were introduced into it.

1 Like

Re: Muslims: Can You Clear These? by truthman2012(m): 9:40am On Jul 22, 2015
malvisguy212:
observe a rite in which they walk around their object of reverence seven times,Muslim pilgrims also walk around the Ka’ba seven times.
Ganga River as part of the sacred rites in their worship of Shiva, Muslims drink
Hajj.
Hindu portrayal of the Shiva symbol, the crescent moon is always painted across his forehead. Moreover, in every
neck. Weirdly, in pre-Islamic times, Allah is supposed to have sent a snake to guard the treasures of the Ka’ba.

If Hinduis is right, what is the need for islam as they are the same. The name of Muhammad is in Hindus scripture. Why should Hindus, a religion of satan recognize Muhammad as a prophet if they are not under the same deity?

2 Likes

Re: Muslims: Can You Clear These? by Nobody: 9:57am On Jul 22, 2015
lexiconkabir:
to these people and eventually brought them to Islam—
submission to the One True God. The critics speak of the pagan roots of
Islam chiefly because the tribes of pre-
Islamic Arabia were pagans. They also
point out that the Kaabah was used for pagan worship before Islam took over. Some of them even talk of udhiyah, or the sacrifice of animals in connection with the Muslim pilgrimage, as of pagan origin. The first point to be noted is that Islam was able to bring out the people of Arabia from the darkness of polytheism into the light of monotheism. Former idol worshippers broke the idols with their own hands and purified the Kaabah under the leadership of the Last Prophet. This is a fact of history that no one can
gainsay. The significance of the Kaabah derives from the story of Abraham. Indeed, it was originally the first house founded for worshipping the One and Only God of the Universe, long before idols were introduced into it.

Stop talking rubbish, abraham's history is well documented and he never went to mecca talkless of build the kaabah. The kaabah was built by pagans for their idol worship and allah was just one of the 360 deities worshipped in the kaabah
Re: Muslims: Can You Clear These? by Demmzy15(m): 12:11pm On Jul 22, 2015
Jagoon:

You just confirmed to us that allah is a pagan deity, you don't worship the almighty God by bowing before stones and mountains tongue
Silence is the best answer for a fool!
Re: Muslims: Can You Clear These? by Demmzy15(m): 12:13pm On Jul 22, 2015
Rilwayne001:
As you can see @Demmzy15 and everyother reasonable individual reading this thread, the 2 fools above refused to read my explanation in full, or maybe they find it hard to comprehend. But instead of them to calm down and re-read the explanation again and again till their tiny brain is able to comprehend it, they rushed in quickly to repeat their stupidity.

"And they'll use their experience of stupidity to beat you"
Re: Muslims: Can You Clear These? by Rilwayne001: 12:17pm On Jul 22, 2015
Demmzy15:
"And they'll use their experience of stupidity to beat you"
Indeed bro... Indeed.
Re: Muslims: Can You Clear These? by Nobody: 12:27pm On Jul 22, 2015
Demmzy15:

Silence is the best answer for a fool!

You just proved yourself to be a very big fool. tongue

2 Likes

Re: Muslims: Can You Clear These? by Demmzy15(m): 12:50pm On Jul 22, 2015
truthman2012:
Rilwayne001

The above is a plain lie. Ishmael was not a baby when he was sent out:
Of course the modified bible would want you to believe this, but reverse is the case.

Ten years living in Canaan (Gen 16:3). Abraham was 86 years old when he had Ishmael (Gen16: 16). Abraham was 100 years when Isaac was born (Gen 21:5) So then to find the age of Ishmael at this time we subtract 86 from100 and it gives us 14 years. Is that a baby? Isn’t that a teenager?

Genesis 21 in excerpts:

5 Abraham was a hundred years old when his son Isaac was born to him.

and the text continues:

8 The child grew and was weaned, and on the day Isaac was weaned
Abraham held a great feast.
9 But Sarah saw that the son (Ishmael )whom Hagar the Egyptian had borne to
Abraham was mocking,

Analyzing this you find that:

Isaac was born after Ishmael. Therefore Ishmael must have been weaned long before Isaac. So Ishmael could not be a baby when he was sent out. So it is a lie that Ishmael was being suckled when they got to Mecca.

The reason Hagar and her son, Ishmael were sent out was because Sarah caught Ishmael mocking her. Can a baby still being breastfed mock?
@emboldened this is to show that the reason Ishmael was sent away wasn't because he mocked but another different reason entirely which is a command by God. Ishmael was 14years when Isaac was born, and Isaac was weaned for about 2-3 years which then shows that Ishmael was 17years old during the "alleged" mockery.

When Hagar was about to embark on the journey with Ishmael, a striking description is made in which doesn't fit a teenager but rather an infant. Let's see:

[b]"14 So Abraham rose early in the morning, and took bread and a skin of water, and gave it to Hagar, putting it on [size=14pt]her shoulder, along with the child,[/size] and sent her away. And she departed, and wandered about in the wilderness of Beer-sheba. 15 When the water in the skin was gone, she cast the child under one of the bushes. 16 Then she went and sat down opposite him a good way off, about the distance of a bowshot; for she said, "Do not let me look on the death of the child." And as she sat opposite him, she lifted up her voice and wept. 17 And God heard the voice of the boy; and the angel of God called to Hagar from heaven, and said to her, "What troubles you, Hagar? Do not be afraid; for God has heard the voice of the boy where he is. 18 Come, lift up the boy and hold him fast [size=14pt]with your hand,[/size] for I will make a great nation of him." 19 Then God opened her eyes and she saw a well of water. She went, and filled the skin with water, and gave the boy a drink.[/b] Genesis 21:14-19

NOTE:
1. In Genesis 21:14,does it make sense that Abraham put a 17year old boy on his mother's shoulder? My junior brother is 17years and he's already bigger, taller than my parents talk more of my mother. Those this show a teenager or a child?

2. In Genesis 21:15, how can Hagar "cast" a teenager into the "bush" for him to rest? This scenario is like a women cooking good and she places her child probably on a shade or somewhere the child won't disturb her. So how can this verse point to a teenager?

3. We read in Genesis 21:16 that Hagar sat far away from Ishmael so as not to see him die before her own eyes. Is this the profile of a full-grown teenager who should, more appropriately be worried about his mother or of a helpless baby?

4. In Genesis 21:17, how can Hagar lift a 17year old boy with her hands? It'll make more sense that Ishmael lifts up Hagar rather than Hagar lifts him up!

5. In Genesis 21:20 we read that after this incident, "God was with the lad; and he grew, and dwelt in the wilderness, and became an archer." Is this a profile of a fully developed teenager or a child who is growing up, learning, and developing?

[s]The whole account of Ishmael in Mecca was a lie formulated by the devil to deceive humanity. The quran never tells how and why Ishmael got to Mecca, why the silence? It never tells the reason for the Jews wanting to kill Jesus, why the silence?[/s]

You're sounding like a Pained nigga, stop throwing tantrums and read. When you were 17years old in the 1960s, could your mother carry you on her shoulder?

From where did Muhammad read that Safa and Marwah was an act by Ishmael mother?

The same Bukhari wrote that Safa and Marwah was the practice of pagans. I asked some questions which you could not answer:

How could the pagan highjack islamic worship system(Safa and Marwah) if they were not compatible?

How could idol worshipers adopt the system of the true God?

The truth remains there is a connection between paganism and islam. No wonder Muhammad could pray with pagans:

Sahih Bukhari Volume 006, Book 060, Hadith Number 385.
Narrated By Ibn Abbas : The Prophet performed a prostration when he finished reciting Surat-an-Najm, and all the Muslims and pagans and Jinns and human beings prostrated along with him.
Lol, if we're talking about paganism in any religion it's Christianity. So now go back and read the post of Rilwayne001, it's clear and simple. No ambiguous words were used, even a child will understand perfectly.

2 Likes

Re: Muslims: Can You Clear These? by Demmzy15(m): 1:29pm On Jul 22, 2015
malvisguy212:
A page in Wikipedia describes a males pilgrim in Sabarimala pilgrimage:
"They do not shave until the completion of the pilgrimage, and smear Vibhuti or sandal paste on their forehead.

I attached a picture of what a "Dhoti" looks like. Wikipedia states the clothing of pilgrim: "Sabarimala pilgrims can be identified easily, as they wear black or blue dress.

The "pradakshinas" or circumbulation of Shiva is done only two times, other gods can be 1,2, etc. http://www.ishtadevata.com/blog/pradakshina.html

I explained the black stone to you, stop repeating this trash, the third picture shows what a "Shiva lingam" looks like. Object of reverence of Christianity is the cross.

Hajj.
Muslims don't bath in the Zamzam like the Hindus do in the Ganga. The river Jordan also serves this same purpose in Christianity with many hoping to visit, drink, baptise during pilgrimage. The second picture attached is Christians in river Jordan.

Hindu portrayal of the Shiva symbol, the crescent moon is always painted across his forehead.
Crescent was first used over 600years after the Prophet Muhammad when the Ottoman Empire captured Constantinople. So it has nothing to do with the Crescent with Shiva.

Moreover, in every
Allah never sent snakes to protect the Kaaba rather swamp of birds, takkiyah is disastrous bro. This event happened during the birth of the Prophet Muhammad in 570AD.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Emulate The Leadership Qualities Of Prophet Mohammed / The Most Noble In The Sight Of Allah Is The Most Of Righteous. Be Humble! (pics) / 3 Reasons Why You Must Learn Islamic Subjects

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.