Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,096 members, 7,807,278 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:51 AM

Thief Caught At University Of Ibadan! And Stripped! (nnamdi Azikwe Hall) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Thief Caught At University Of Ibadan! And Stripped! (nnamdi Azikwe Hall) (65747 Views)

Photos Of The University Of Ibadan Student Who Jumped To Her Death / 18 Pictures That Describe Having The Worst Roommates At University / . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Thief Caught At University Of Ibadan! And Stripped! (nnamdi Azikwe Hall) by Nobody: 11:12am On Jul 20, 2015
Every day for the thief one day for the owner!

i was at the popular faculty of arts last midnight for TDB (TILL DAY BREAK) since exams have started ... then my phone rang! my nigga called me that they had caught a thief at ZIK HALL.

I packed my books and rushed down to zik hall to confirm it . since there have been various cases of theft in the hall and since i also lost my laptop hp 2000 (6gb ram.) and my phone blackberry z3 .

I rushed there to see the thief..... when i got there this nigga was already stark naked. i trust zik hall boys.. they were ready to parade him to the female halls! waaw that was embarrassing.. i felt pity for him though.... but he has to be embarrassed! so i managed to record him a little bit..... download the video through this linkwatch the video of the thief caught yesterday and paraded naked! ..... http://www.datafilehost.com/d/b4b87fbc zikites in d house i see you ohhh..... this scape goat is a 200l student of theatre arts! enjoy

7 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Thief Caught At University Of Ibadan! And Stripped! (nnamdi Azikwe Hall) by Nobody: 11:13am On Jul 20, 2015
x

1 Like

Re: Thief Caught At University Of Ibadan! And Stripped! (nnamdi Azikwe Hall) by Deckynyansha(f): 11:14am On Jul 20, 2015
Hmmm..serves him right but may God forgive him

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Thief Caught At University Of Ibadan! And Stripped! (nnamdi Azikwe Hall) by Holyfield1(m): 11:15am On Jul 20, 2015
Everyday is for the ''Owner'' one day is for the ''Thief''

Thief sef dey get big John Thomas...na for rape sha

Haba naija!...Our politicians dey steal more than that na

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thief Caught At University Of Ibadan! And Stripped! (nnamdi Azikwe Hall) by MosakuAW(m): 11:16am On Jul 20, 2015
undecided
Re: Thief Caught At University Of Ibadan! And Stripped! (nnamdi Azikwe Hall) by WondaxRecords(m): 11:26am On Jul 20, 2015
Hmm na sho i rep www.gistpacked.tk
Re: Thief Caught At University Of Ibadan! And Stripped! (nnamdi Azikwe Hall) by Yustash001(m): 11:37am On Jul 20, 2015
Rustication things...I only pity his parent...

9 Likes

Re: Thief Caught At University Of Ibadan! And Stripped! (nnamdi Azikwe Hall) by Nobody: 11:39am On Jul 20, 2015
Yustash001:
Rustication things...I only pity his parent...
me sef......

6 Likes

Re: Thief Caught At University Of Ibadan! And Stripped! (nnamdi Azikwe Hall) by Andy790(m): 11:41am On Jul 20, 2015
The pix is enough
Video aint necessary

19 Likes

Re: Thief Caught At University Of Ibadan! And Stripped! (nnamdi Azikwe Hall) by slickb(m): 11:42am On Jul 20, 2015
kasala don burst
Re: Thief Caught At University Of Ibadan! And Stripped! (nnamdi Azikwe Hall) by shaboti: 11:44am On Jul 20, 2015
Please put graphics nah haba

Warris dis
Re: Thief Caught At University Of Ibadan! And Stripped! (nnamdi Azikwe Hall) by Tritte(m): 12:50pm On Jul 20, 2015
That dude get long leg i swear......if only him know say na so eeh go be......piri him plenty

1 Like

Re: Thief Caught At University Of Ibadan! And Stripped! (nnamdi Azikwe Hall) by HopeAtHand: 1:18pm On Jul 20, 2015
Ok..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thief Caught At University Of Ibadan! And Stripped! (nnamdi Azikwe Hall) by Danova(m): 1:46pm On Jul 20, 2015
What he's lost is much more greater than what he has gained... Smh
Re: Thief Caught At University Of Ibadan! And Stripped! (nnamdi Azikwe Hall) by freedom96: 1:56pm On Jul 20, 2015
Nonsense...apart from africa,mostly west africa,I've never heard of a place where stripping some one unclad publicly serves as a punishment.Save for story of the 19th century savages.
Why don't u fuqqing beat him or take him to police?
God will punish u two:the thief for stealing,and you for behaving like a savage in 21st century sad

51 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Thief Caught At University Of Ibadan! And Stripped! (nnamdi Azikwe Hall) by DworldsGM: 1:57pm On Jul 20, 2015
stealing has cost him his respect and he might b expelled

*Modified*

1 Like

Re: Thief Caught At University Of Ibadan! And Stripped! (nnamdi Azikwe Hall) by freedom96: 2:02pm On Jul 20, 2015
Deckynyansha:
Hmmm..serves him right but may God forgive him
wat right re u talking abt for God's sake?
Re: Thief Caught At University Of Ibadan! And Stripped! (nnamdi Azikwe Hall) by adioolayi(m): 2:09pm On Jul 20, 2015
See the look on his face....He don gentle..Shakara don end. Thieving is a very bad habit..once caught one cannot imagine the stigmatization that will follow this guy throughout his stay on campus (If not expelled) ..Its a big shame (Ole lo ba omo je).
Re: Thief Caught At University Of Ibadan! And Stripped! (nnamdi Azikwe Hall) by Paitty(f): 2:10pm On Jul 20, 2015
Its quite unfortunate
Re: Thief Caught At University Of Ibadan! And Stripped! (nnamdi Azikwe Hall) by hahn(m): 2:12pm On Jul 20, 2015
freedom96:
Nonsense...apart from africa,mostly west africa,I've never heard of a place where stripping some one unclad publicly serves as a punishment.Save for story of the 19th century savages.
God will punish u two:the thief for stealing,and you for behaving like a savage in 21st century sad

And to think that this happened in a federal university where "future leaders" are supposedly bred

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thief Caught At University Of Ibadan! And Stripped! (nnamdi Azikwe Hall) by Traveller11: 2:26pm On Jul 20, 2015

46 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thief Caught At University Of Ibadan! And Stripped! (nnamdi Azikwe Hall) by louiskay(m): 3:00pm On Jul 20, 2015
dis guy babe go deny the guy sharp sharp....... the Peter- Jesus scenario self go be learner on top dis matta...

I swear grin down

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Thief Caught At University Of Ibadan! And Stripped! (nnamdi Azikwe Hall) by Certifiedboss: 3:02pm On Jul 20, 2015
emmayleelee:
Every day for the thief one day for the owner!
i was at the popular faculty of arts last midnight for TDB (TILL DAY BREAK) since exams have started ... then my phone rang! my nigga called me that dey had caught a thief at ZIK HALL i packed my books and rushed down to zik hall to confirm it . since dere have bin various cases of theft in d hall and since i also lost my laptop hp 2000 (6gb ram.) and my phone blackberry z3 . i rushed dere to see d thief..... when i got there dis nigga was already stark naked i trust zik hall boys.. they were ready to parade him to the female halls! waaw dah was embarrassing.. i felt pity for him tho.... buh he has to be embarrassed! so i managed to record him a little bit..... download the video tru dis linkwatch the video of d thief caught yesterday and paraded naked! ..... http://www.datafilehost.com/d/b4b87fbc zikites in d house i see you ohhh..... this scape goat is a 200l student of theatre arts! enjoy

The humble face of a thief when they r caught is the total opposite of when they r in action

5 Likes

Re: Thief Caught At University Of Ibadan! And Stripped! (nnamdi Azikwe Hall) by Nobody: 3:41pm On Jul 20, 2015
freedom96:
you have issues

1 Like

Re: Thief Caught At University Of Ibadan! And Stripped! (nnamdi Azikwe Hall) by Richiez(m): 4:04pm On Jul 20, 2015
ooops! what can i say?
Re: Thief Caught At University Of Ibadan! And Stripped! (nnamdi Azikwe Hall) by kenny091(m): 4:07pm On Jul 20, 2015
To those guys forming 21st century, maybe u've never been victims of theft b4. I remember a couple of years back in bello hall UI, I went to the buttery to get stuff. Only for this my neighbour to use a key he had stolen from my roommate 2 days earlier to enter my room and steal all my valuables. The whole bello descended on the guy. Even the abefele that tried to protect him were soundly beaten. The gist was that abt four rooms had been robbed earlier that week.

1 Like

Re: Thief Caught At University Of Ibadan! And Stripped! (nnamdi Azikwe Hall) by FazzyKachi(m): 4:07pm On Jul 20, 2015
Making sense tho_#issAllowed! Where introvert?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Thief Caught At University Of Ibadan! And Stripped! (nnamdi Azikwe Hall) by hasmuz(m): 4:13pm On Jul 20, 2015
See humiliation
Re: Thief Caught At University Of Ibadan! And Stripped! (nnamdi Azikwe Hall) by LKO(m): 4:17pm On Jul 20, 2015
Got no pity for thieves.

3 Likes

Re: Thief Caught At University Of Ibadan! And Stripped! (nnamdi Azikwe Hall) by freedom96: 4:37pm On Jul 20, 2015
emmayleelee:
you have issues
Like what issues nigga? undecided
Re: Thief Caught At University Of Ibadan! And Stripped! (nnamdi Azikwe Hall) by freedom96: 4:40pm On Jul 20, 2015
kenny091:
To those guys forming 21st century, maybe u've never been victims of theft b4. I remember a couple of years back in bello hall UI, I went to the buttery to get stuff. Only for this my neighbour to use a key he had stolen from my roommate 2 days earlier to enter my room and steal all my valuables. The whole bello descended on the guy. Even the abefele that tried to protect him were soundly beaten. The gist was that abt four rooms had been robbed earlier that week.
why don't u hand him to the police?What if u kill him in the process?Are ur valuables as precious as his life? angry

16 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Differences Between Nigerian And American Universities. (photos) / Examination Questions For Law Students In UNIBEN(pic / Pictures Of Landmark University Omu-Aran, Kwara State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.