Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,339 members, 7,780,893 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:08 AM

Thief Caught At University Of Ibadan! And Stripped! (nnamdi Azikwe Hall) - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Thief Caught At University Of Ibadan! And Stripped! (nnamdi Azikwe Hall) (65691 Views)

Photos Of The University Of Ibadan Student Who Jumped To Her Death / 18 Pictures That Describe Having The Worst Roommates At University / . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thief Caught At University Of Ibadan! And Stripped! (nnamdi Azikwe Hall) by Winna01(m): 4:57pm On Jul 20, 2015
lol
Re: Thief Caught At University Of Ibadan! And Stripped! (nnamdi Azikwe Hall) by Nobody: 5:47pm On Jul 20, 2015
freedom96:
why don't u hand him to the police?What if u kill him in the process?Are ur valuables as precious as his life? angry
we dint beat him... its not allowed in d school we only paraded him..... as an example to oda tifs
Re: Thief Caught At University Of Ibadan! And Stripped! (nnamdi Azikwe Hall) by Optimist3rd(m): 6:22pm On Jul 20, 2015
Was he armed??.. If he wasn't then you guys shouldn't have stripped him.... You could have just dealt with him.

1 Like

Re: Thief Caught At University Of Ibadan! And Stripped! (nnamdi Azikwe Hall) by dridowu: 7:06pm On Jul 20, 2015
Maximum shishi .
God bless Zik Hall
Once a Zikite always a zikite

1 Like

Re: Thief Caught At University Of Ibadan! And Stripped! (nnamdi Azikwe Hall) by sweatlana: 8:36pm On Jul 20, 2015
Can't they just hand him over to the police??

What's withe the striping

1 Like

Re: Thief Caught At University Of Ibadan! And Stripped! (nnamdi Azikwe Hall) by kestolove95(m): 8:41pm On Jul 20, 2015
I no see him prick na
Re: Thief Caught At University Of Ibadan! And Stripped! (nnamdi Azikwe Hall) by Cyriloha(m): 8:41pm On Jul 20, 2015
Deckynyansha:
Hmmm..serves him right but may God forgive him

DID YOU SEE ANYTHING ?

ANY WAY GOD HAVE MERCY ON US ALL ?
Re: Thief Caught At University Of Ibadan! And Stripped! (nnamdi Azikwe Hall) by kent79: 8:42pm On Jul 20, 2015
Chai!
Re: Thief Caught At University Of Ibadan! And Stripped! (nnamdi Azikwe Hall) by KingKuntaVart: 8:43pm On Jul 20, 2015
Nageria nah so so thief! thief!! and bombing bombing we der hia everyday.... do we have a sleeping government? All our security agents ( SSS ) are busy mounting house arrest while criminal are taking over..... the chief of staff has now turn to kim kardashian just like his oga.. until boko haram wipes nigeria out.

Re: Thief Caught At University Of Ibadan! And Stripped! (nnamdi Azikwe Hall) by Cyriloha(m): 8:43pm On Jul 20, 2015
kestolove95:
I no see him prick na

you av been using It nah but if you insist I will show you my huge own in place of his ?

girls are not smiling these days at all! !!!! why
Re: Thief Caught At University Of Ibadan! And Stripped! (nnamdi Azikwe Hall) by emilyone(f): 8:46pm On Jul 20, 2015
The stripping is necessary to serve as a deterrent to other petty thieves before they metamorphose to armed robbers

1 Like

Re: Thief Caught At University Of Ibadan! And Stripped! (nnamdi Azikwe Hall) by Nobody: 8:47pm On Jul 20, 2015
FazzyKachi:
Making sense tho_#issAllowed! Where introvert?
She dey find lens
Re: Thief Caught At University Of Ibadan! And Stripped! (nnamdi Azikwe Hall) by ajbabs(m): 8:48pm On Jul 20, 2015
I am ashamed to have past through this institution for two degrees.
UI that suppose to be centre of all civilization for Nigeria and the rest of Africa is now where barbarism and uncutureness are being exhibited.

4 Likes

Re: Thief Caught At University Of Ibadan! And Stripped! (nnamdi Azikwe Hall) by papindinho(m): 8:48pm On Jul 20, 2015
Yustash001:
Rustication things...I only pity his parent...
well, the tradition differs. In OAU, if the thief was reported to the authorities/management then his rustication is certain but if caught and reported to the students' Union, parade and maximum shishi is certain while avoiding rustication.
Re: Thief Caught At University Of Ibadan! And Stripped! (nnamdi Azikwe Hall) by Nobody: 8:50pm On Jul 20, 2015
kestolove95:
I no see him prick na
Wetin u wan use am do? The ones wey u dey see no do u? Abi u wan thief am grin
Re: Thief Caught At University Of Ibadan! And Stripped! (nnamdi Azikwe Hall) by emilyone(f): 8:50pm On Jul 20, 2015
kestolove95:
I no see him prick na

The prick don't shrink, under such condition the prick don't run one inch

1 Like

Re: Thief Caught At University Of Ibadan! And Stripped! (nnamdi Azikwe Hall) by mannobi(m): 8:53pm On Jul 20, 2015
Azikiwe terror of the field, Baluba is magnificent,......... Zikism our legacy. Hail my alma mata [b]Azikiwe terror of the field, Baluba is magnificent,......... Zikism our legacy. Hail my alma mata [/b]Azikiwe terror of the field, Baluba is magnificent,......... Zikism our legacy. Hail my alma mata

1 Like

Re: Thief Caught At University Of Ibadan! And Stripped! (nnamdi Azikwe Hall) by Nobody: 8:54pm On Jul 20, 2015
Everyday for d thief one day for d owner. Na wa for ppl sha, stealing from students that re still managing themselves. God knows what he is using d stolen money nd items for that he can't even take care of himself, see his dusty face sef
Re: Thief Caught At University Of Ibadan! And Stripped! (nnamdi Azikwe Hall) by Dolypson04(m): 8:54pm On Jul 20, 2015
I can't do that to a thief tho. We av all stolen one time or the other. Even if na pencil, stealing is stealing.
Wait ooo! Did u just say theatre art student? Maybe he was just rehearsing the role of Segun Arinze.

2 Likes

Re: Thief Caught At University Of Ibadan! And Stripped! (nnamdi Azikwe Hall) by Nobody: 8:54pm On Jul 20, 2015
So ur recording d video wen ur supposed to be reading abi? Well done ooo!
Re: Thief Caught At University Of Ibadan! And Stripped! (nnamdi Azikwe Hall) by Nobody: 8:55pm On Jul 20, 2015
emmayleelee:
Every day for the thief one day for the owner!

i was at the popular faculty of arts last midnight for TDB (TILL DAY BREAK) since exams have started ... then my phone rang! my nigga called me that they had caught a thief at ZIK HALL.

I packed my books and rushed down to zik hall to confirm it . since there have been various cases of theft in the hall and since i also lost my laptop hp 2000 (6gb ram.) and my phone blackberry z3 .

I rushed there to see the thief..... when i got there this nigga was already stark naked. i trust zik hall boys.. they were ready to parade him to the female halls! waaw that was embarrassing.. i felt pity for him though.... but he has to be embarrassed! so i managed to record him a little bit..... download the video through this linkwatch the video of the thief caught yesterday and paraded naked! ..... http://www.datafilehost.com/d/b4b87fbc zikites in d house i see you ohhh..... this scape goat is a 200l student of theatre arts! enjoy

Guy u can lie HP6000 - bb z3. B like u b thief on ur own. Student like u. Dey suppose stripe u naked make u talk as u take get those.
See e face.
Re: Thief Caught At University Of Ibadan! And Stripped! (nnamdi Azikwe Hall) by Godset1: 8:56pm On Jul 20, 2015
hahn:

And to think that this happened in a federal university where "future leaders" are supposedly bred
Yes, We are African. Stealing is not part of us, its a Taboo to steal as an African. Hence, to cleans the land from d Abomination the offender had to be stripped nicked Taboo.
Re: Thief Caught At University Of Ibadan! And Stripped! (nnamdi Azikwe Hall) by harry509: 8:58pm On Jul 20, 2015
emmayleelee:

i was at the popular faculty of arts last midnight for TDB (TILL DAY BREAK) since exams have started ... then my phone rang! my nigga called me that they had caught a thief at ZIK HALL.

I packed my books and rushed down to zik hall to confirm it . since there have been various cases of theft in the hall and since i also lost my laptop hp 2000 (6gb ram.) and my phone blackberry z3 .

I rushed there to see the thief..... when i got there this nigga was already stark naked. i trust zik hall boys.. they were ready to parade him to the female halls! waaw that was embarrassing.. i felt pity for him though.... but he has to be embarrassed! so i managed to record him a little bit..... download the video through this linkwatch the video of the thief caught yesterday and paraded naked! ..... http://www.datafilehost.com/d/b4b87fbc zikites in d house i see you ohhh..... this scape goat is a 200l student of theatre arts! enjoy
sum of dem takin pix, most of dem Rr more worster dan dis dude. God av mercy on dem all.
Re: Thief Caught At University Of Ibadan! And Stripped! (nnamdi Azikwe Hall) by hahn(m): 8:59pm On Jul 20, 2015
Godset1:

Yes, We are African. Stealing is not part of us, its a Taboo to steal as an African. Hence, to cleans the land from d Abomination the offender had to be stripped nicked Taboo.

And how many politicians who have looted billions have been stripped naked to cleanse the land?
Re: Thief Caught At University Of Ibadan! And Stripped! (nnamdi Azikwe Hall) by Raymondluv(m): 9:00pm On Jul 20, 2015
emmayleelee:

how many miniute is d clip
Re: Thief Caught At University Of Ibadan! And Stripped! (nnamdi Azikwe Hall) by tommykiwi(m): 9:00pm On Jul 20, 2015
shaboti:
Please put graphics nah haba

Warris dis
dis one no clear reach for u? Abi u dey among Obama screw ni ?
Re: Thief Caught At University Of Ibadan! And Stripped! (nnamdi Azikwe Hall) by argob44(f): 9:06pm On Jul 20, 2015
smh..taking f law into their hands
Re: Thief Caught At University Of Ibadan! And Stripped! (nnamdi Azikwe Hall) by miolad20(m): 9:10pm On Jul 20, 2015
Immediately I saw this topic on front page, Zik Hall came to my mind. The great Baluba Republic. But they could have just handed him over to the university security men (Abefele).
Re: Thief Caught At University Of Ibadan! And Stripped! (nnamdi Azikwe Hall) by williamson46: 9:13pm On Jul 20, 2015
Traveller11:
Speaks volume of our society if in an academic environment and citadel of knowledge, a petty thief is being paraded in such inhumane manner. Why are there rules and regulations in UI then, Abefele and SDC? Rather people who are supposed to be educated and civilized take laws into their hands. And you, op, are an even more despicable person for uploading this. I am not sorry to say that.
seriously sir, if things ain't done this way, others won't be deterred. I wish u see hw victims look and feel after they've been robbed. The pain is no small thing, so the thief is getting a fair share of the problem he brought on himself. At least he wasn't killed or beaten to stupor. When these people rob they don't av pity on u at all. So, don't blame the op
Re: Thief Caught At University Of Ibadan! And Stripped! (nnamdi Azikwe Hall) by Apsssal(m): 9:13pm On Jul 20, 2015
lollll, his Girlfriend should be watching him at a close range muahh!!!!!!!
Re: Thief Caught At University Of Ibadan! And Stripped! (nnamdi Azikwe Hall) by no2fuks(m): 9:13pm On Jul 20, 2015
Traveller11:
Speaks volume of our society if in an academic environment and citadel of knowledge, a petty thief is being paraded in such inhumane manner. Why are there rules and regulations in UI then, Abefele and SDC? Rather people who are supposed to be educated and civilized take laws into their hands. And you, op, are an even more despicable person for uploading this. I am not sorry to say that.

Edit: op, your post has made it to the Front page, for the whole world to see, I hope this makes you happy. Right now the only thing I feel is shame, shame to be a zikite.
Re: Thief Caught At University Of Ibadan! And Stripped! (nnamdi Azikwe Hall) by bigerboy200: 9:16pm On Jul 20, 2015
this is barbaric.. He should have been handed over to the security unit of the school..He will be made to face the student disciplinary committee(SDC),most likely face expulsion..That serves a thief right, but to go ahead and strip him naked and parade him all over the school is just so so so wrong..

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pictures Of Landmark University Omu-Aran, Kwara State / He Graduated 11 Years Ago With 2:2 And Just Discovered That It's A Mistake / Kyoto University Japan Allows Students To Wear Anything They Want For Graduation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.