Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,399 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:29 AM

Thief Caught At University Of Ibadan! And Stripped! (nnamdi Azikwe Hall) - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Thief Caught At University Of Ibadan! And Stripped! (nnamdi Azikwe Hall) (65749 Views)

Photos Of The University Of Ibadan Student Who Jumped To Her Death / 18 Pictures That Describe Having The Worst Roommates At University / . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thief Caught At University Of Ibadan! And Stripped! (nnamdi Azikwe Hall) by Felitsa187(f): 4:56pm On Jul 21, 2015
Demigods:

Guy u can lie HP6000 - bb z3. B like u b thief on ur own. Student like u. Dey suppose stripe u naked make u talk as u take get those.
See e face.
Ur du.mb as fvck. Do u have sense at all? How can u utter such? So Bcuz he's a student he can't afford hp and BlackBerry z3? Hian! Orisirisi. Just Bcuz u can't afford those things doznt mean someone else can't nigga.

1 Like

Re: Thief Caught At University Of Ibadan! And Stripped! (nnamdi Azikwe Hall) by Nobody: 5:01pm On Jul 21, 2015
Felitsa187:

Ur du.mb as fvck. Do u have sense at all? How can u utter such? So Bcuz he's a student he can't afford hp and BlackBerry z3? Hian! Orisirisi. Just Bcuz u can't afford those things doznt mean someone else can't nigga.

Shut the hell up bitchhhhh. Av no sense please don't quote me I refuse to stoop low to fools like u
Re: Thief Caught At University Of Ibadan! And Stripped! (nnamdi Azikwe Hall) by Felitsa187(f): 5:01pm On Jul 21, 2015
freedom96:
why don't u hand him to the police?What if u kill him in the process?Are ur valuables as precious as his life? angry
Ok. I totally understand u but what is so precious about a thief's life? How will u feel if something very valuable of urs that u sweat blood to get was stolen. Think about it. Sure death ain't the answer tho.
But Yh, I say beat the crap out of him and throw his ass to the police. grin
Re: Thief Caught At University Of Ibadan! And Stripped! (nnamdi Azikwe Hall) by Felitsa187(f): 5:31pm On Jul 21, 2015
Demigods:

Shut the hell up bitchhhhh. Av no sense please don't quote me I refuse to stoop low to fools like u
LMFAOOOOOOO grin
Jehovah!!!! C painment! Did u have to put extra 'h' behind "bxtch"? Smh! Olori buruku oshi. U just proved ur stvpidity. So y then did u reply me? Uv alredy stooped low nau. Stvpid broke ass nigga. Next tym don't make senseless statements. Yeye!
Re: Thief Caught At University Of Ibadan! And Stripped! (nnamdi Azikwe Hall) by Alistair58(m): 5:32pm On Jul 21, 2015
hasmuz:
See humiliation
the once wet them catch na him be thief the others the smartness
Re: Thief Caught At University Of Ibadan! And Stripped! (nnamdi Azikwe Hall) by freedom96: 5:39pm On Jul 21, 2015
Felitsa187:

Ok. I totally understand u but what is so precious about a thief's life? How will u feel if something very valuable of urs that u sweat blood to get was stolen. Think about it. Sure death ain't the answer tho.
But Yh, I say beat the crap out of him and throw his ass to the police. grin
Are u in support of stripping him unclad?
Re: Thief Caught At University Of Ibadan! And Stripped! (nnamdi Azikwe Hall) by Nobody: 5:42pm On Jul 21, 2015
Felitsa187:

LMFAOOOOOOO grin
Jehovah!!!! C painment! Did u have to put extra 'h' behind "bxtch"? Smh! Olori buruku oshi. U just proved ur stvpidity. So y then did u reply me? Uv alredy stooped low nau. Stvpid broke ass nigga. Next tym don't make senseless statements. Yeye!

Lol. E pain u say I broke.?
Re: Thief Caught At University Of Ibadan! And Stripped! (nnamdi Azikwe Hall) by Felitsa187(f): 5:52pm On Jul 21, 2015
freedom96:
Are u in support of stripping him unclad?
Well......the point of it is to humiliate the fool but it won't change his behaviour tho. The best is to teach that nigga a lesson so he won't even think of stealing a pencil in his life.
Re: Thief Caught At University Of Ibadan! And Stripped! (nnamdi Azikwe Hall) by freedom96: 5:54pm On Jul 21, 2015
Felitsa187:

Well......the point of it is to humiliate the fool but it won't change his behaviour tho. The best is to teach that nigga a lesson so he won't even think of stealing a pencil in his life.
Honey,do u support stripping him unclad?
Re: Thief Caught At University Of Ibadan! And Stripped! (nnamdi Azikwe Hall) by Felitsa187(f): 6:08pm On Jul 21, 2015
Alistair58:

the once wet them catch na him be thief the others the smartness
What?? undecided
Re: Thief Caught At University Of Ibadan! And Stripped! (nnamdi Azikwe Hall) by shaboti: 9:23pm On Jul 21, 2015
tommykiwi:
dis one no clear reach for u? Abi u dey among Obama screw ni ?
wanted to type 'put graphic pics'
Re: Thief Caught At University Of Ibadan! And Stripped! (nnamdi Azikwe Hall) by Felitsa187(f): 10:18am On Jul 22, 2015
freedom96:
Honey,do u support stripping him unclad?
Sorry I didn't give a str8 answer. For now, no. cool
Re: Thief Caught At University Of Ibadan! And Stripped! (nnamdi Azikwe Hall) by freedom96: 12:49pm On Jul 22, 2015
Felitsa187:

Sorry I didn't give a str8 answer. For now, no. cool
that's it!It's just so wrong to strip someone unclad publicly.It is more of savage behaviour.
Re: Thief Caught At University Of Ibadan! And Stripped! (nnamdi Azikwe Hall) by Felitsa187(f): 11:29pm On Jul 22, 2015
freedom96:
that's it!It's just so wrong to strip someone unclad publicly.It is more of savage behaviour.
Loool! Ok sir grin
Re: Thief Caught At University Of Ibadan! And Stripped! (nnamdi Azikwe Hall) by freedom96: 11:32pm On Jul 22, 2015
Felitsa187:

Loool! Ok sir grin
why laughing?
Re: Thief Caught At University Of Ibadan! And Stripped! (nnamdi Azikwe Hall) by Felitsa187(f): 5:56pm On Jul 24, 2015
freedom96:
why laughing?
Ahn ahn c me c trouble oh. Na crime? undecided
Re: Thief Caught At University Of Ibadan! And Stripped! (nnamdi Azikwe Hall) by freedom96: 6:55pm On Jul 24, 2015
Felitsa187:

Ahn ahn c me c trouble oh. Na crime? undecided
Nope.Just wanted to know why.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Thief Caught At University Of Ibadan! And Stripped! (nnamdi Azikwe Hall) by Deckynyansha(f): 5:50pm On Aug 06, 2015
freedom96:
wat right re u talking abt for God's sake?
Ask me again
Re: Thief Caught At University Of Ibadan! And Stripped! (nnamdi Azikwe Hall) by freedom96: 5:53pm On Aug 06, 2015
Deckynyansha:
Ask me again
Shit shocked Baby it is over,I swear I dnt even remember me posting that,talkless of asking u again.

Oya go to bed.
Re: Thief Caught At University Of Ibadan! And Stripped! (nnamdi Azikwe Hall) by Deckynyansha(f): 5:56pm On Aug 06, 2015
freedom96:
Shit shocked Baby it is over,I swear I dnt even remember me posting that,talkless of asking u again.

Oya go to bed.
lol...sweetheart...I hear you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Differences Between Nigerian And American Universities. (photos) / Pictures Of Landmark University Omu-Aran, Kwara State / Examination Questions For Law Students In UNIBEN(pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.