Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,813 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:51 AM

My Relationship Wit My First Love Was D Worst Relationship Ever - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Relationship Wit My First Love Was D Worst Relationship Ever (5320 Views)

Whats Your Worst Relationship?: Share Your Experience / Can This Kind Of Relationship Ever Work? / Will This Relationship Ever Work??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Relationship Wit My First Love Was D Worst Relationship Ever by Jwhizzy(m): 1:21pm On Aug 13, 2015
jedyjedy:
D story is too stupid to be believed.
You will be surprised what people endure in the name of love.
Re: My Relationship Wit My First Love Was D Worst Relationship Ever by Nobody: 3:04pm On Aug 13, 2015
Please focus on your future and new relationship. A leopard never loses its spots.
#Speaking from experience.

1 Like

Re: My Relationship Wit My First Love Was D Worst Relationship Ever by TweezyR(f): 10:20pm On Aug 13, 2015
jedyjedy:
D story is too stupid to be believed.

thanx very much for the insults....but i also want to let u know that no one knows tomorrow...
u dont know how yr own bitter experience in life wil sound to someone else.....
dat way u wil know how painful and cruel life can be...

THANX ONCE MORE

1 Like

Re: My Relationship Wit My First Love Was D Worst Relationship Ever by elbaraj001(m): 12:27am On Aug 14, 2015
[quote author=nochildsplay post=36077943]It's a common sense thing ........ That guy is not offering you anything than deriving sexual pleasure from you .........

Stand on your feet,walk away and don't look back [/quote
Understand before commenting pls
Re: My Relationship Wit My First Love Was D Worst Relationship Ever by Oahray: 7:10am On Aug 14, 2015
TweezyR:

pls u can as well add d unpalatable text missing
em... Sorry, missing texts get permanently erased after some days. Hope you are fine though.
Re: My Relationship Wit My First Love Was D Worst Relationship Ever by 2sex(m): 7:20am On Aug 14, 2015
Will you fools stop insulting the girl? Are you all mad? Better let that babe be else thunder that will strike your insultive hands is building up...

Bloody hypocrites.

He who is without sin should throw the first stone.

Who here hasn't fallen mugu to one girl or babe before.

Bloody Nigerians with hight altitude of pretence.

OP, no mind them o... Some done even do worse.

I understand why u acted that way o jare. But you see the world isn't fair to any of us.

Now you are wiser... In your next relationship, don't do ANY of these things u listed up there.

1 Like

Re: My Relationship Wit My First Love Was D Worst Relationship Ever by Nobody: 7:54am On Aug 14, 2015
TweezyR:
Yes d story may sound so untrue to some of you...but i can swear wit my life that its d TRUTH. pls dont abuse me here cos it wil worsen d whole tin.it wil make me cry the more...i just need a subtle advise
i dont believe that there is sometn like cheating while i dated him..denying him sex was d last tin i never did no matter wat.i trusted him even when my distant friend told me he was askn her out . i dint believe her i told her dat my man is not like dat. she told me she wil send d mesages to me.
he wil always tel me dat he doesnt want me to be movin about alot wit my gfs dat they wil corupt my mind and spoil our R/shp.he wil alwas ask me wat am teln my frends about him. i wil tel him dat i do tel dem his loving caring and Godfearing(truly i was afraid of loosing him.)this is why i obey everytn he says.
during dat period he says he is tired of me. i used to pretend to my friends dat am in a sweet reltnship while its d oposite.i cook wash for him....yet within me am not happy why tins are movin this way....sometimes i wil cry befor him during sex yet it doesnt move him..after he wil send a text and tel me he is sory for makin love wit me dat his mind is no longer in me. he told me last two weeks on text dat he made a mistake dat he messed up.dt it was al his fault. dt i shuld fgve
my results dat period was hell..my Gp went down drasticaly i culdnt concentrate
i dint know that there are stil good men out here..wen i left him i was afraid of going into anoda relatnshp cos i felt dat al men are like him
wen i eventualy told ppl my ordeal...dey blame me for not discusing my relationship.
i am stil crying til today even as am typing dis text....i dont av d urge to see him
i feel anger.hatred revenge,,sometimes i see myslf in d dream beating him

what are you angry at him for gan sef?shebi e told you he does biz in Malaysia and you were happy and opened your smelly toto anything else.if you like cry now till tomorrow it's your wahala.

why you now complaining that he asked your friend out before nko because you ladies are all the same.gold diggers.go and get married your husband go troway you and your expired toto weyrey
Re: My Relationship Wit My First Love Was D Worst Relationship Ever by Vikky014(f): 12:07am On Aug 20, 2015
TweezyR:

thanx very much for the insults....but i also want to let u know that no one knows tomorrow...
u dont know if yr own bitter experience in life wil sound to someone else.....
dat way u wil know how painful and cruel life can be...

THANX ONCE MORE

swthrt. pls focus on ur present relationship. dt ur so called first love is a loser. stop picking his calls . lemme tell u he jst got served by a girl dt is y he is calling u and begging. he shld beg God instead. that time u waste crying can actually be used for smething meaningful.
Re: My Relationship Wit My First Love Was D Worst Relationship Ever by Youngpo413: 4:37pm On Oct 08, 2015
DamselH33:
Oh My Gosh!!!!
adon bliv dz story
its possible,most ladies do so many rubbish things for their first love.
Re: My Relationship Wit My First Love Was D Worst Relationship Ever by TweezyR(f): 6:52pm On Jan 07, 2016
2sex:
Will you fools stop insulting the girl? Are you all mad? Better let that babe be else thunder that will strike your insultive hands is building up...

Bloody hypocrites.

He who is without sin should throw the first stone.

Who here hasn't fallen mugu to one girl or babe before.

Bloody Nigerians with hight altitude of pretence.

OP, no mind them o... Some done even do worse.

I understand why u acted that way o jare. But you see the world isn't fair to any of us.

Now you are wiser... In your next relationship, don't do ANY of these things u listed up there.

thank you dear....God will provide answers and meaningful ones to yr problems

1 Like

Re: My Relationship Wit My First Love Was D Worst Relationship Ever by TweezyR(f): 7:00pm On Jan 07, 2016
Vikky014:
swthrt. pls focus on ur present relationship. dt ur so called first love is a loser. stop picking his calls . lemme tell u he jst got served by a girl dt is y he is calling u and begging. he shld beg God instead. that time u waste crying can actually be used for smething meaningful.

My major concern is that his calls are just coming on the basis of seeing me to apologise face to face cos to him he felt av not forgiven him...but remembering what I passed through in his hands...I don't just feel like seeing him
rather I kept on having this feeling of piercing a dagger right in his heart....
God help me to heal!!!!
Re: My Relationship Wit My First Love Was D Worst Relationship Ever by Vikky014(f): 7:25pm On Jan 07, 2016
TweezyR:

My major concern is that his calls are just coming on the basis of seeing me to apologise face to face cos to him he felt av not forgiven him...but remembering what I passed through in his hands...I don't just feel like seeing him
rather I kept on having this feeling of piercing a dagger right in his heart....
God help me to heal!!!!
jst move on dear. draw closer to God
Re: My Relationship Wit My First Love Was D Worst Relationship Ever by Nobody: 7:41pm On Jan 07, 2016
pretydiva:
Don't ever make d mistake of seeing him or accepting any tin from him. It's gud dat u ve already moved on wit ur life. If u can't take d constant calls or sms wil advice u change ur sim..

Seriously... She should never make such silly mistake oo else, i pity her.

Op, never go to see him.
#lobatan.
Re: My Relationship Wit My First Love Was D Worst Relationship Ever by saraphina(f): 9:32pm On Jan 07, 2016
TweezyR:
Yes d story may sound so untrue to some of you...but i can swear wit my life that its d TRUTH. pls dont abuse me here cos it wil worsen d whole tin.it wil make me cry the more...i just need a subtle advise
i dont believe that there is sometn like cheating while i dated him..denying him sex was d last tin i never did no matter wat.i trusted him even when my distant friend told me he was askn her out . i dint believe her i told her dat my man is not like dat. she told me she wil send d mesages to me.
he wil always tel me dat he doesnt want me to be movin about alot wit my gfs dat they wil corupt my mind and spoil our R/shp.he wil alwas ask me wat am teln my frends about him. i wil tel him dat i do tel dem his loving caring and Godfearing(truly i was afraid of loosing him.)this is why i obey everytn he says.
during dat period he says he is tired of me. i used to pretend to my friends dat am in a sweet reltnship while its d oposite.i cook wash for him....yet within me am not happy why tins are movin this way....sometimes i wil cry befor him during sex yet it doesnt move him..after he wil send a text and tel me he is sory for makin love wit me dat his mind is no longer in me. he told me last two weeks on text dat he made a mistake dat he messed up.dt it was al his fault. dt i shuld fgve
my results dat period was hell..my Gp went down drasticaly i culdnt concentrate
i dint know that there are stil good men out here..wen i left him i was afraid of going into anoda relatnshp cos i felt dat al men are like him
wen i eventualy told ppl my ordeal...dey blame me for not discusing my relationship.
i am stil crying til today even as am typing dis text....i dont av d urge to see him
i feel anger.hatred revenge,,sometimes i see myslf in d dream beating him
I believe u..
Re: My Relationship Wit My First Love Was D Worst Relationship Ever by TweezyR(f): 8:10pm On Mar 28, 2016
iceberylin:
OMG..........taught this kinda girls dont exist shocked

Is he so handsome or what undecided

Forgive me buh you mumu die.

my dear....the guy is not handsome I must tell the truth...but I felt clinged to him then. because I had these notion that any guy that disvirgins a lady will definitely marry her...but I did not know I was far from it.
Re: My Relationship Wit My First Love Was D Worst Relationship Ever by TweezyR(f): 8:29pm On Mar 28, 2016
Vikky014:
jst move on dear. draw closer to God

I have dear...some months back I went to buy items and met a friend of His I don't know.. he was like nawao y will I steal my ex money....
He said my ex told them I stole a huge some of money from him to settle my accommodation bill and take my father to the hospital...I was so furious, i couldn't call him to ask him if it was what he said cos I don't have his no anymore...
and I can't. request for his no from the guy....
Honestly I told the guy the truth that I never stole a pin and all that....
I never stopped causing him for blackmailing me...
not until he called this yr to start begging and when I asked him he denied it....and wanted me to ask who told me. I did not tell him later on he started calling and pleading to forgive him for the false accusations.....
my own is I don't want his calls I told me to forget me and move on..whether I forgive or forget its my business....

I hate him in all angles.... don't even want to set my eye on him
Re: My Relationship Wit My First Love Was D Worst Relationship Ever by wolfgangg(m): 8:37pm On Mar 28, 2016
OMG!! So someone owned that spot for good four years.... no wonder he got tired of it.... he only missed that spot and wants to imprint his signature on it again and again till he's had enough of it....
Re: My Relationship Wit My First Love Was D Worst Relationship Ever by olagbemi118(m): 8:39pm On Mar 28, 2016
TweezyR:
Pls NL's i just need a candid advise..no insult n mockery pls i beg u all

my relationship wit my first love was d worst relationship i ever had, i dont know anytn about dating so everytn he did was all right nd mine was all wrong.
He said he is china based busines man. but he is living in one room wit a family whom he is sharing flat wit.i believ him n evertn he says.....
he wil always tell me his father has a mansion in abuja.his big brother living in malaysia wit family and all dat.his business is booming as wel. buh i was wonderin frm yr to yr he wil never gve me some money to take care of myself n my school...bt he wil always tel me never to deny him sex anytime he requested for it. and i always gv it to him anytym anyday. my relationship goal is d biggest respect i ill give to him is never to cheat on him ever..he wil always tel me dat anyman dat asks me out i should always tel him am in a strong relationship which i do.
we dated for four yrs. each time i want to go bk to skul he wil alwaz complain of biz failure. this was goin on for four yrs.at times conscience mayb wil prik him he wil gv me 2k to take care of my hair wen am bk home. to cut d story short i visited him frm skul one day n told him dat since hw many yrs avbeen datin him he doesnt take care of me upon my level of faithfulnes to him n patience. i told him u always boast of this and dat and yet av nt seen any of it at all. he quickly told me he is fed up. i started beggin him to fgv..for d 11 months i begged him he refused yet he wil subdue me to havin sex wit him in order to make me believe hes fgvn me.yet after sex he wil tel me he hasnt fgvn me.i wil kneel n beg him, he wil tel me to kneel and suck his dick which i always do to appease him so we can forge ahead.al this months av been d one calin.i dont discuss my reltnshp wit my friends cos i was afraid of him. d emotional and psychological trauma was so high dat i lost so many kg. i became as skinny as ever. ppl wil always ask me wat is wrong and i wil lie dat i av thyfoid and malaria which am treating.
this kept on hapnin until he sent a hrtbreakn text sayin dat i should never boda seein him nor calin dat he is sory for playn wit my emotions dat d relatnshp is officialy over..meawhile each time i cal him he wil always tel me to d hearin of his frieds to stop cryin and bugin his line.he wl invite me to his ofice n kip shoutin wat is my problm cant i leave him and forge ahead bfo his friends.
i did not know dat he was already cheatin on me and was already caln me an ex bfor his gfs.
he was teln a distant frend of mine everytn dat was hapenin btwn us d time he said hes fedup. givin her a run down of how i do cal 10 times each day to cry and beg him to bring me bak to d relationship.infact at d same time askn her out.
becos she knew me she fwarded the text mesge to me to confirm if it was true we hav broken up.
for real i need not a soothsayer to tel me its over....i fwarded d text to him and told him tanx for everytn.
he has been beging me to fgv that what he did den was out of amaturity..that he cant do dem nw..he is begin to buy me a car or pay me a huge amount of money to free his conscience but i turned it down and told him to gve dem to d orphanage nd less priviledge
realy i hated him til today.each time i remember wat hapnd den i cry biterly.
am in a sweet relationship which i love n cherish so much.and wil soon get married. bt my ex wil never let my phone rest wit cals n text even wen i told him i wil soon b getn married...
for four yrs we seperated we have not seen each other and he has been beggn to see me....should i see him or not...i feel bad wen i remember d past. nd i also feel it might spoil my relationshp wit my fiancee
chai...I pity that young man who is about to marry u
Re: My Relationship Wit My First Love Was D Worst Relationship Ever by Nobody: 9:27pm On Mar 28, 2016
TweezyR:
Pls NL's i just need a candid advise..no insult n mockery pls i beg u all

my relationship wit my first love was d worst relationship i ever had, i dont know anytn about dating so everytn he did was all right nd mine was all wrong.
He said he is china based busines man. but he is living in one room wit a family whom he is sharing flat wit.i believ him n evertn he says.....
he wil always tell me his father has a mansion in abuja.his big brother living in malaysia wit family and all dat.his business is booming as wel. buh i was wonderin frm yr to yr he wil never gve me some money to take care of myself n my school...bt he wil always tel me never to deny him sex anytime he requested for it. and i always gv it to him anytym anyday. my relationship goal is d biggest respect i ill give to him is never to cheat on him ever..he wil always tel me dat anyman dat asks me out i should always tel him am in a strong relationship which i do.
we dated for four yrs. each time i want to go bk to skul he wil alwaz complain of biz failure. this was goin on for four yrs.at times conscience mayb wil prik him he wil gv me 2k to take care of my hair wen am bk home. to cut d story short i visited him frm skul one day n told him dat since hw many yrs avbeen datin him he doesnt take care of me upon my level of faithfulnes to him n patience. i told him u always boast of this and dat and yet av nt seen any of it at all. he quickly told me he is fed up. i started beggin him to fgv..for d 11 months i begged him he refused yet he wil subdue me to havin sex wit him in order to make me believe hes fgvn me.yet after sex he wil tel me he hasnt fgvn me.i wil kneel n beg him, he wil tel me to kneel and suck his dick which i always do to appease him so we can forge ahead.al this months av been d one calin.i dont discuss my reltnshp wit my friends cos i was afraid of him. d emotional and psychological trauma was so high dat i lost so many kg. i became as skinny as ever. ppl wil always ask me wat is wrong and i wil lie dat i av thyfoid and malaria which am treating.
this kept on hapnin until he sent a hrtbreakn text sayin dat i should never boda seein him nor calin dat he is sory for playn wit my emotions dat d relatnshp is officialy over..meawhile each time i cal him he wil always tel me to d hearin of his frieds to stop cryin and bugin his line.he wl invite me to his ofice n kip shoutin wat is my problm cant i leave him and forge ahead bfo his friends.
i did not know dat he was already cheatin on me and was already caln me an ex bfor his gfs.
he was teln a distant frend of mine everytn dat was hapenin btwn us d time he said hes fedup. givin her a run down of how i do cal 10 times each day to cry and beg him to bring me bak to d relationship.infact at d same time askn her out.
becos she knew me she fwarded the text mesge to me to confirm if it was true we hav broken up.
for real i need not a soothsayer to tel me its over....i fwarded d text to him and told him tanx for everytn.
he has been beging me to fgv that what he did den was out of amaturity..that he cant do dem nw..he is begin to buy me a car or pay me a huge amount of money to free his conscience but i turned it down and told him to gve dem to d orphanage nd less priviledge
realy i hated him til today.each time i remember wat hapnd den i cry biterly.
am in a sweet relationship which i love n cherish so much.and wil soon get married. bt my ex wil never let my phone rest wit cals n text even wen i told him i wil soon b getn married...
for four yrs we seperated we have not seen each other and he has been beggn to see me....should i see him or not...i feel bad wen i remember d past. nd i also feel it might spoil my relationshp wit my fiancee
I dont have patience to read ur lengthy post but all i will say is "U av been duped"
Re: My Relationship Wit My First Love Was D Worst Relationship Ever by Nobody: 9:55pm On Mar 28, 2016
Op, read this---YOU ARE A FOOL --- I got no advice for u, go and see him and suck his Dick again, ungrateful mumu... See how u changed my happy mood cry
Re: My Relationship Wit My First Love Was D Worst Relationship Ever by yemoxyl(m): 10:27pm On Mar 28, 2016
When did this happen?...Guess u were still 15 then cool
Re: My Relationship Wit My First Love Was D Worst Relationship Ever by iceberylin(m): 11:05pm On Mar 28, 2016
TweezyR:

my dear....the guy is not handsome I must tell the truth...but I felt clinged to him then. because I had these notion that any guy that disvirgins a lady will definitely marry her...but I did not know I was far from it.
Its almost a year now and you quoting me shocked
Re: My Relationship Wit My First Love Was D Worst Relationship Ever by Youngpo413: 6:53am On Nov 08, 2021
pretydiva:
Don't ever make d mistake of seeing him or accepting any tin from him. It's gud dat u ve already moved on wit ur life. If u can't take d constant calls or sms wil advice u change ur sim..
Re: My Relationship Wit My First Love Was D Worst Relationship Ever by Youngpo413: 7:02am On Nov 08, 2021
TweezyR:

thank u dear i apreciate yr advise..i wil try..GOD bless u
I believe you are now married with lovely kids.
Re: My Relationship Wit My First Love Was D Worst Relationship Ever by jonaifame22(m): 8:01am On Nov 08, 2021
TweezyR:

God help me to heal!!!!
so you've not healed,I guarantee that you'll get fvcked when you go and see him

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Boyfriend Does Not Eat His Own Cum / I'm About To Disgrace Nigeria,help!!! / Yoruba Girls Are So Beautiful

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.