Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,357 members, 7,800,719 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 02:58 AM

How I Was Raised Up By A Ghost Father And Married To Ghost Husband - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How I Was Raised Up By A Ghost Father And Married To Ghost Husband (1732 Views)

10 Children Raised By Animals / Photos Of A Father And His Five Pretty Daughters / Father And Son Rock Same Outfit (pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Was Raised Up By A Ghost Father And Married To Ghost Husband by gistblognaija(f): 12:41pm On Jul 20, 2015
A 20 Year old woman, tells her chilling as she
claimed being raised by
a ghost father who got her married to a ghost
husband, She had three
sons and also heavily pregnant. According to her,
her dad who died 22
years ago has been the one taking of her and twin
brother kehinde.
She narrated that she and her twin brother grew
with their father in
Ajah area of Lagos State. She explained how they
lived very
comfortable in their flat where they only depended
on generator as the
only source of power even as their father was not
working.
She said... My father was not working. He never
left the house except
on a few occasions at night. But if I
asked for N50, 000, he gave it to me. We had no
visitors and we visited nobody,". All we had to do
was eat sleep and
watch movies.
When asked about their mother...she replied that
she and her twin
brother never knew their mother as they grew up
with only father who
in turn provided them with all they need. She said
they needed to go
out of the house, their father would simply give
them a small gourd
each time to clasped to their palms and they
would step out of the
house and find their selves on a busy road where
they would board
vehicles going their direction, Sometimes they go
to the market to
purchase food items such as spaghetti, semovita,
macoroni, wheat and
rice as they never consumed Yam flour(amala).
However on a particular day taye forgot to take her
gourd and as she
stepped out from the house, the first thing she saw
was a cemetery
with a lot of vaults and very bushy environment.
She screamed and
dashed back inside, then later that day her father
told her to pick up
her gourd and get going and As she did like she
was told she stepped
out and found herself on a busy road.

Continue reading... www.gistblognaija..com/2015/07/woman-narrates-chilling-story-of-how.html
Re: How I Was Raised Up By A Ghost Father And Married To Ghost Husband by DIIGZ(m): 12:45pm On Jul 20, 2015
Ghost vault part 1 directed by Emeka Ike featuring Pete Edochie and Corsy Ojiakwor
Re: How I Was Raised Up By A Ghost Father And Married To Ghost Husband by Nobody: 12:47pm On Jul 20, 2015
I have read this story long time ago!
Re: How I Was Raised Up By A Ghost Father And Married To Ghost Husband by delishpot: 12:53pm On Jul 20, 2015
So; they knew everywhere even when they never left the place?
Re: How I Was Raised Up By A Ghost Father And Married To Ghost Husband by Lilyomi(f): 1:00pm On Jul 20, 2015
No school? Yet they cud buy? She was able to knw cemetery? Wer did they hide their gourd wen in town? Ok ans in part two.
Re: How I Was Raised Up By A Ghost Father And Married To Ghost Husband by DIIGZ(m): 1:01pm On Jul 20, 2015
Midehi:
Olamide is here! Can I meet u for a reason @ ur Dp
Re: How I Was Raised Up By A Ghost Father And Married To Ghost Husband by DIIGZ(m): 1:03pm On Jul 20, 2015
Lilyomi:
No school? Yet they cud buy? She was able to knw cemetery? Wer did they hide their gourd wen in town? Ok ans in part two.
bro am telling u, u got †̥O̶̷̩̥̊͡ wait for part 2 †̥O̶̷̩̥̊͡ Ơ̴̴͡.̮Ơ̴̴̴͡ the answer †̥O̶̷̩̥̊͡ that ur Q o
Re: How I Was Raised Up By A Ghost Father And Married To Ghost Husband by nochildsplay(m): 1:05pm On Jul 20, 2015
#deepbreath# undecided
Re: How I Was Raised Up By A Ghost Father And Married To Ghost Husband by Nobody: 1:06pm On Jul 20, 2015
See why ur blog will never go anywhere?
Re: How I Was Raised Up By A Ghost Father And Married To Ghost Husband by Nobody: 1:17pm On Jul 20, 2015
DIIGZ:
Olamide is here! Can I meet u for a reason @ ur Dp
go on and i wonder how!
Re: How I Was Raised Up By A Ghost Father And Married To Ghost Husband by DIIGZ(m): 1:21pm On Jul 20, 2015
Midehi:

go on and i wonder how!
there is now how except u want †̥O̶̷̩̥̊͡ create one
Re: How I Was Raised Up By A Ghost Father And Married To Ghost Husband by itstpia8: 2:32am On Nov 16, 2015
Re: How I Was Raised Up By A Ghost Father And Married To Ghost Husband by Idydarling(f): 8:45pm On Dec 01, 2015
hmm
Re: How I Was Raised Up By A Ghost Father And Married To Ghost Husband by itstpia8: 9:15pm On Dec 01, 2015
This is twilight zone story for sure.

(1) (Reply)

PHOTO: Who Is Really Pregnant? The Man Or His Wife? / 10 Wahala You Can Relate With When You Have To Wash Your Jeans[pics] / Settling Down Next Year, But I Don’t Plan On Living Under The Same Roof.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.