Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,366 members, 7,808,280 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:47 AM

Microsoft Unveils Microsoft Edge Browser,rated As Fastet Browser In The World - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Microsoft Unveils Microsoft Edge Browser,rated As Fastet Browser In The World (646 Views)

Paul Allen Unveils World's Largest Plane With Two Cockpits(Photos). / Microsoft Says Its Microsoft Edge Browser Uses Less Battery, That Is True? / Microsoft Unveils New Microsoft Edge Browser, Fastest Browser In The World. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Microsoft Unveils Microsoft Edge Browser,rated As Fastet Browser In The World by kelvinnaira: 1:13pm On Jul 20, 2015
I received this message with a shocker from microsoft.. lately, there has been a decrease in users surfing the web with the microsoft internet explorer.. due to the advent of other more advanced browsers like the Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Yandex and other fast arising browsers..

I personally wondered what microsoft was doing updating and updating windows leaving behind one of its major features which is the internet explorer, the mother which makes it possible for other browsers to come into the world of your PC.. lolz. It never struck me or any other browser until now that they have released this wonderful mindblowing update..

yea, they have been working indeed..

BenchMark Used To Test The New Edge Browser And Results Gotten!

On Webkit Sunspider - Edge is 112% Faster than chrome

On Google Octane - Edge is 11% faster than chrome

On Apple Jet stream - Edge is 37% Faster Than Chrome

I know some persons will ask now.. How do i download this?? just sit back, relax and wait for an update from microsoft, but if you cant wait patiently, keep checking back, as you miht get an update from us soon..

http://360techzone..com/2015/07/now-introducing-microsoft-edge-browser.html

Re: Microsoft Unveils Microsoft Edge Browser,rated As Fastet Browser In The World by kelvinnaira: 1:15pm On Jul 20, 2015
more images

Re: Microsoft Unveils Microsoft Edge Browser,rated As Fastet Browser In The World by Faremisodeeq(m): 1:18pm On Jul 20, 2015
Microsoftiiii u b baba. I hail.u
Re: Microsoft Unveils Microsoft Edge Browser,rated As Fastet Browser In The World by kelvinnaira: 11:01pm On Jul 22, 2015
yea.. they ve been patiently looking at google since

(1) (Reply)

What I Think Is Missing In The Electric Iron. / New Device That Tells You When Its Going To Rain And Time To Wash Your Clothes / The Best Budget Gaming Laptop In 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.