Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,561 members, 7,809,050 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:53 PM

Seven Exciting Things To Do In Aba - Travel (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Seven Exciting Things To Do In Aba (27540 Views)

Accident At Ogborhill Waterside In Aba, Abia Leaves Many Dead. Graphic Pics / Train And Trailer Collide In Aba (Photos, Video) / Exciting Things To Do In Lagos Besides The Regular Weekend Clubbing, Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seven Exciting Things To Do In Aba by chybykee(m): 7:14am On Jul 21, 2015
kristen12:
Hoping to go there someday.

You're welcome Anytime.
Re: Seven Exciting Things To Do In Aba by Airow(m): 7:56am On Jul 21, 2015
Oga. Please there is no Taxi in Aba
Re: Seven Exciting Things To Do In Aba by Sogan44(m): 8:07am On Jul 21, 2015
Without sentimental tots I think dis new governor is trying his best to re brand Aba and I think its about time it earns its nick name " The Japan in Nigeria"
Re: Seven Exciting Things To Do In Aba by Alichigozie: 8:38am On Jul 21, 2015
eazydon:

My brother Imo don spoil. I'm from Abia, live in Owerri, Imo State. Used to be proud of the state but recently things are getting ugly down here.

Now Abia is picking momentum courtesy our new Governor who happens to be from my town.

SO GO TO ABIA. You will enjoy it

I doubt you bro. What is getting ugly over there in Otown ? grin I think u r being biased coz Ikpeazu is from ur town, and u seem to support him. Imo still remains at the top shocked
Re: Seven Exciting Things To Do In Aba by yibobasher2: 4:01pm On Jul 21, 2015
MyFlair:
. And landlocked switzerland is far better than your country with best cities in the world , zurich n geneva. Nothing to compare with human resources cos God in his infinity wisdom has given every tribe n nation wht to survive with. Everytin around u can be harnessed to better the life of people. It all boils down to the people n their talents n commitment

Is switzerland a world power? As a matter of fact switzerland is one of the 3 1st world country that's landlocked. Others are Luxembourg and Lichtenstein.And guess what, the country is thriving on her neutrality. Big organizations build their headquarters there because they know switzerland is a safe haven for their investment incase world war starts. Do you know the nickname of Switzerland? NEUTRAL.....would biafra be able to maintain neutrality, your guess is as good as mine.
Re: Seven Exciting Things To Do In Aba by ekeroyal(m): 9:15pm On Jul 21, 2015
yibobasher2:

Is switzerland a world power? As a matter of fact switzerland is one of the 3 1st world country that's landlocked. Others are Luxembourg and Lichtenstein.And guess what, the country is thriving on her neutrality. Big organizations build their headquarters there because they know switzerland is a safe haven for their investment incase world war starts. Do you know the nickname of Switzerland? NEUTRAL.....would biafra be able to maintain neutrality, your guess is as good as mine.

Can't you leave the f***ing Biafra out of this thread? You just want to start an unreasonable e-war here.
Re: Seven Exciting Things To Do In Aba by yibobasher2: 10:29pm On Jul 21, 2015
ekeroyal:

Can't you leave the f***ing Biafra out of this thread? You just want to start an unreasonable e-war here.

If you want to jump into other people's conversation, you should at least follow the flow of the discussion
Re: Seven Exciting Things To Do In Aba by slimthugchimee(m): 5:36am On Jul 22, 2015
PubLlcEnemy:
City of Fake everything...

Fake Drugs Fake Guns Fake CDs Fake Condoms Fake motorCycles Fake Electronics

Fake Everything...
shut ur fake mawt.
Re: Seven Exciting Things To Do In Aba by PubLlcEnemy(m): 6:55am On Jul 22, 2015
slimthugchimee:
shut ur fake mawt.

Yes sir
Re: Seven Exciting Things To Do In Aba by ekeroyal(m): 11:38pm On Jul 22, 2015
yibobasher2:

If you want to jump into other people's conversation, you should at least follow the flow of the discussion
Please tell me more about you "other people's conversation". And tell me how the point you made is related to this thread.
Re: Seven Exciting Things To Do In Aba by stwazobia: 9:04pm On Sep 04, 2015
EbiJUNIRO:

Wanna gbanobia there!
Hold ur side thr as I bam fr my own gran to..
If i get u... ur name na sorry.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Truck Plunges Into River In Kogi, Kills Seven. Photos / Taxify Driver Who Fingered A Drunk Passenger Reported / Second Niger Bridge Opens To Vehicular Movements

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.