Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,281 members, 7,807,942 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:17 PM

Before You Drink Poison! This Is How To Spot A FAKE Fanta [must Read] - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Before You Drink Poison! This Is How To Spot A FAKE Fanta [must Read] (6831 Views)

Court Orders NAFDAC To Pay N2million For Approving Fanta, Sprite / Cold Or Warm Water-- Which One Should You Drink? Must Read / 'Taking Fanta, Sprite With Vitamin C Is Poisonous' - Court Orders NAFDAC To Warn (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Before You Drink Poison! This Is How To Spot A FAKE Fanta [must Read] by chidiezeh(m): 2:09pm On Jul 20, 2015
As a lover of Fanta myself, I’ve sometimes fell victim
to this but lately I’ve mastered the art of spotting a
fake when I see one.

TIP ONE: THE COVER
The cover is the first clue to spotting a fake Fanta is
by the cover, in the picture below on the right is the
original and the one on the left is the fake. The
‘original’ is shorter than the fake with more stripes on
the side and stouter.

TIP TWO: THE COLOR:
The original Fanta has a more vibrant orange color
than the fake, the fake seems a little duller in color
than the real unadulterated Fanta. In the picture below
the fake Fanta is the one on the left.

TIP THREE: THE TASTE
The original Fanta has the rich orange-y flavor a
$$ociated with Fanta, while the adulterated has a
funny taste, sometimes spicy, sometimes sour. It
leaves a slight minty or burning aftertaste in one’s
mouth and throat for the first few minutes after
drinking it. Stop drinking immediately after it tastes
funny and examine closely to be sure its the real deal.

Re: Before You Drink Poison! This Is How To Spot A FAKE Fanta [must Read] by Nobody: 2:09pm On Jul 20, 2015
shocked
Re: Before You Drink Poison! This Is How To Spot A FAKE Fanta [must Read] by INTROVERT(f): 2:11pm On Jul 20, 2015
sad angry
Re: Before You Drink Poison! This Is How To Spot A FAKE Fanta [must Read] by Prodigee: 2:11pm On Jul 20, 2015
ok
Re: Before You Drink Poison! This Is How To Spot A FAKE Fanta [must Read] by Prodigee: 2:11pm On Jul 20, 2015
Re: Before You Drink Poison! This Is How To Spot A FAKE Fanta [must Read] by namdyz(m): 2:15pm On Jul 20, 2015
pix nah
Re: Before You Drink Poison! This Is How To Spot A FAKE Fanta [must Read] by dayojags10(m): 2:15pm On Jul 20, 2015
pinshure
Re: Before You Drink Poison! This Is How To Spot A FAKE Fanta [must Read] by mercielizzie(f): 2:16pm On Jul 20, 2015
I tasted one yesterday, tasted like fanta + trebor!
Re: Before You Drink Poison! This Is How To Spot A FAKE Fanta [must Read] by VickJames(m): 2:17pm On Jul 20, 2015
Picture please
Re: Before You Drink Poison! This Is How To Spot A FAKE Fanta [must Read] by chidiezeh(m): 2:19pm On Jul 20, 2015
Pisure loading... Network ish
Re: Before You Drink Poison! This Is How To Spot A FAKE Fanta [must Read] by adorablevic: 2:20pm On Jul 20, 2015
undecided
Re: Before You Drink Poison! This Is How To Spot A FAKE Fanta [must Read] by shammahyaro(f): 2:26pm On Jul 20, 2015
undecided
Re: Before You Drink Poison! This Is How To Spot A FAKE Fanta [must Read] by Yustash001(m): 2:47pm On Jul 20, 2015
Person don consume many thingsshocked

(1) (Reply)

Ogun Govt. Shuts 5 Health Institutions / Ten Health Benefits Of Chili Peppers / COVID-19 Update For November 19 2020 In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.