Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,988 members, 7,806,875 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:48 AM

Galaxy Tab S2: Samsung Announces Its Slimmest Tablet Ever [photos] - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Galaxy Tab S2: Samsung Announces Its Slimmest Tablet Ever [photos] (52179 Views)

Check Out The Full Infinix S2 Pro Specifications And Price In Nigeria / Samsung Galaxy A8: Samsung Slimmest Smartphone / Innjoo F3 Review : Cheapest Tablet Ever (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Galaxy Tab S2: Samsung Announces Its Slimmest Tablet Ever [photos] by frankycomputers(m): 4:29pm On Jul 20, 2015
nice iphone 6plus for sale us used legit one view this link https://www.nairaland.com/2458193/us-used-apple-iphone-6
Re: Galaxy Tab S2: Samsung Announces Its Slimmest Tablet Ever [photos] by chuks34(m): 4:30pm On Jul 20, 2015
mrphysics:
increase in research. tnk God. dis d contribution of physics, I look forward to a transparent phone made from GRAPHENE NANOTECHNOLOGY. Tnks to Physics
go wāţçђ T-pāįŋ vįdęo 5 o'çloçķ āŋd ų wįll şęę ā ţŗāŋşpāŗęŋţ įpђoŋę
Re: Galaxy Tab S2: Samsung Announces Its Slimmest Tablet Ever [photos] by emymeeky: 4:32pm On Jul 20, 2015
Decale:
Samsung throughout this year aren't innovative just producing copies of Apple products in an Android skin

And as usual their tab went from the 10.5 inch to the iPad's 9.7 inch. If that wasn't enough sign, they used the same resolution and 4:3 ratio.
No matter what they do though, they just can't compete with Apple in tab category and that's the gospel

Pardon my French but they're thieves angry

It might interest u to know that Samsung makes apples hardwares smiley

2 Likes

Re: Galaxy Tab S2: Samsung Announces Its Slimmest Tablet Ever [photos] by AYGR8tz(m): 4:34pm On Jul 20, 2015
can samsung help in slimming all those big ass girls,if not am not going to buy this phone.....up up htc.
Re: Galaxy Tab S2: Samsung Announces Its Slimmest Tablet Ever [photos] by zonax(m): 4:36pm On Jul 20, 2015
mrphysics:
increase in research. tnk God. dis d contribution of physics, I look forward to a transparent phone made from GRAPHENE NANOTECHNOLOGY. Tnks to Physics
Bro this futuristic innovative technology is already in existence as at now. Apple,Samsung, LG, philips and other Chinese companies are already doing phones, watches and other gadgets with this technology.
You are a futuristic scientist, but not fully informed.
Re: Galaxy Tab S2: Samsung Announces Its Slimmest Tablet Ever [photos] by abdulhosni619(m): 4:43pm On Jul 20, 2015
Blue face!!!!!!! grin
Re: Galaxy Tab S2: Samsung Announces Its Slimmest Tablet Ever [photos] by beyoncausme: 4:50pm On Jul 20, 2015
henhen ....ohhh this people using us to make money sha..
Re: Galaxy Tab S2: Samsung Announces Its Slimmest Tablet Ever [photos] by narttis1: 4:51pm On Jul 20, 2015
Mrkelv:

Google wetin? Apple sold over 54million iPhones , 8.8million iPads , 5.4million MacInTosh Computers , 3.9million Apple watch in Q2 Of 2015. (April - June 2015). That's MASSIVE!!

On the other hand Samsung sold Just 10million Galaxy S6 Smartphones. As for TECNO , They can't be compared with Samsung Or Apple. Tecno isn't known beyond Africa. So its safe to say that they are "Local Champions".

how can you compare all Iphones sold to just galaxy S6?
Re: Galaxy Tab S2: Samsung Announces Its Slimmest Tablet Ever [photos] by kazmanbanjoko(m): 4:55pm On Jul 20, 2015
Is the phone a female. This one yu r addressing her as "she"

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Galaxy Tab S2: Samsung Announces Its Slimmest Tablet Ever [photos] by horexy(f): 4:56pm On Jul 20, 2015
Not as slim as an ATM card...
So??
Re: Galaxy Tab S2: Samsung Announces Its Slimmest Tablet Ever [photos] by Princevally(m): 4:59pm On Jul 20, 2015

1 Like

Re: Galaxy Tab S2: Samsung Announces Its Slimmest Tablet Ever [photos] by Craven: 5:01pm On Jul 20, 2015
Mrkelv:

Google wetin? Apple sold over 54million iPhones , 8.8million iPads , 5.4million MacInTosh Computers , 3.9million Apple watch in Q2 Of 2015. (April - June 2015). That's MASSIVE!!

On the other hand Samsung sold Just 10million Galaxy S6 Smartphones. As for TECNO , They can't be compared with Samsung Or Apple. Tecno isn't known beyond Africa. So its safe to say that they are "Local Champions".

This is a flawed comparison.

Here's what you did.

Apple's iPhones (all models) vs Samsung Galaxy S6.
Apple's iPads (all models) vs Samsung Galaxy S6.
Apple Computers (all models) vs Samsung Galaxy S6.
Apple Watches vs Samsung Galaxy S6.

That's a biased comparison. You failed to touch other Samsung products individually and compare them accordingly to individual Apple products. You chose to compare total sales of all kinds of iPhones (which is actually 75 million units) to one Samsung smartphone, the Galaxy S6 (which has sold over 10 million units so far). If you want to compare total phones sold, Samsung Galaxy S series has sold around 200 million units.

I should also add, before you compare iPhone 6 sales to Samsung Galaxy S6 sales, take into consideration that the iPhone 6 was made available last year, September 2014, and the Galaxy S6 became available a couple of months ago. It is absolutely ridiculous to compare the sale of a product with almost eight months of headstart to one that became available in April.

I'd give figures of other Samsung products and compare them to Apple products, but I don't have the time.

I don't know where you got the data you posted to arrive at the conclusion that Apple rules over Samsung, but according to the International Data Corporation (IDC), it's wrong, in the smartphone department, at least. In the Worldwide Smartphone Vendor Market Share, and as at May 2015, Samsung maintains the lead with 24.6% of the total market share compared to iPhone's 18.3%.

The sale of individual smartphone products might differ, but Samsung maintains the lead overall.

Source: http://www.idc.com/prodserv/smartphone-market-share.jsp - www.statista.com

3 Likes

Re: Galaxy Tab S2: Samsung Announces Its Slimmest Tablet Ever [photos] by Craven: 5:05pm On Jul 20, 2015
narttis1:

how can you compare all Iphones sold to just galaxy S6?

Exactly. That comparison is flawed on so many levels.
Re: Galaxy Tab S2: Samsung Announces Its Slimmest Tablet Ever [photos] by Princevally(m): 5:05pm On Jul 20, 2015
This is just one of the ways the white choose to drained Nigeria currency cause they knew we love flashing & big things Lolz.

Just hang-on and wait for how much they will announce on its head
Re: Galaxy Tab S2: Samsung Announces Its Slimmest Tablet Ever [photos] by Nobody: 5:08pm On Jul 20, 2015
Craven:

This is a flawed comparison.

Here's what you did.

Apple's iPhones (all models) vs Samsung Galaxy S6.
Apple's iPads (all models) vs Samsung Galaxy S6.
Apple Computers (all models) vs Samsung Galaxy S6.
Apple Watches vs Samsung Galaxy S6.

That's a biased comparison. You failed to touch other Samsung products individually and compare them accordingly to individual Apple products. You chose to compare total sales of all kinds of iPhones (which is actually 75 million units) to one Samsung smartphone, the Galaxy S6 (which has sold over 10 million units so far). If you want to compare total phones sold, Samsung Galaxy S series has sold around 200 million units.

I should also add, before you compare iPhone 6 sales to Samsung Galaxy S6 sales, take into consideration that iPhone 6 was made available last year, September 2014, and the Galaxy S6 became available a couple of months ago. It is absolutely ridiculous to compare the sale of a product with months of headstart to one that became available in April.

I'd give figures of other Samsung products and compare them to Apple products, but I don't have the time.

I don't know where you got your data to arrive at the conclusion that Apple rules over Samsung, but according to the International Data Corporation (IDC), it's wrong, in the smartphone department, at least. In the Worldwide Smartphone Vendor Market Share, and as at May 2015, Samsung maintains the lead with 24.6% of the total market share compared to iPhone's 18.3%.

The sale of individual smartphone product might differ, buy Samsung maintains the lead.

Source: http://www.idc.com/prodserv/smartphone-market-share.jsp - www.statista.com

200million units in 3months? Sir , The statistics you provided above are for Q1 of 2015.

Of course , Samsung will sell more than apple. They release new phones every month.
Re: Galaxy Tab S2: Samsung Announces Its Slimmest Tablet Ever [photos] by Nobody: 5:09pm On Jul 20, 2015
Mrkelv:

Apple sold more phones individually but generally Samsung sold more phones.

2 Likes

Re: Galaxy Tab S2: Samsung Announces Its Slimmest Tablet Ever [photos] by makazona(m): 5:10pm On Jul 20, 2015
Oyibo chopping our money with flashy upgrades since 120BC
Re: Galaxy Tab S2: Samsung Announces Its Slimmest Tablet Ever [photos] by marcus101(m): 5:12pm On Jul 20, 2015
Still believe in Sony products, now and 4eva. Good value 4 money!
Re: Galaxy Tab S2: Samsung Announces Its Slimmest Tablet Ever [photos] by Nobody: 5:12pm On Jul 20, 2015
ollah1:

Apple sold more phones individually but generally Samsung sold more phones.

Yes , all thanks to the fact that they have soo many Smartphones.
Re: Galaxy Tab S2: Samsung Announces Its Slimmest Tablet Ever [photos] by scentmarlc(m): 5:13pm On Jul 20, 2015
Faremisodeeq:
This samsung don spoil market for apple and tecno. It seems i am joining samsung team now

Me sef
Re: Galaxy Tab S2: Samsung Announces Its Slimmest Tablet Ever [photos] by aydgov: 5:14pm On Jul 20, 2015
Simply n humbly cost is 68k.
Re: Galaxy Tab S2: Samsung Announces Its Slimmest Tablet Ever [photos] by Nobody: 5:17pm On Jul 20, 2015
Mrkelv:

Yes , all thanks to the fact that they have soo many Smartphones.

Yes all companies know how they sell their stuffs. Take away iPhone from Apple and it becomes a dying company but that can't be said about Samsung
Re: Galaxy Tab S2: Samsung Announces Its Slimmest Tablet Ever [photos] by Craven: 5:18pm On Jul 20, 2015
Princevally:
This is just one of the ways the white choice to drained Nigeria currency cause they knew we love flashing & big things Lolz.

Just hang-on and wait for how much they will announce on its head

Samsung isn't forcing anyone to buy their products. If you wish to purchase, good for you. If not, look away.

1 Like

Re: Galaxy Tab S2: Samsung Announces Its Slimmest Tablet Ever [photos] by Craven: 5:20pm On Jul 20, 2015
Mrkelv:

200million units in 3months? Sir , The statistics you provided above are for Q1 of 2015.

Of course , Samsung will sell more than apple. They release new phones every month.

Samsung Galaxy S series phones have sold over 200 million units so far. You can Google it.

There was an error in my post. In Q1 of 2015, Samsung sold 83 million units of their smartphones. Apple sold 61 million units of iPhone smartphones. - http://www.theguardian.com/technology/2015/apr/29/samsung-worlds-biggest-smartphone-manufacturer

1 Like

Re: Galaxy Tab S2: Samsung Announces Its Slimmest Tablet Ever [photos] by Nobody: 5:23pm On Jul 20, 2015
makazona:
Oyibo chopping our money with flashy upgrades since 120BC

Which our money oyinbo dey ? How many new things naija dey buy,no be used we dey find for market? Africa isn't their market in anyway
Re: Galaxy Tab S2: Samsung Announces Its Slimmest Tablet Ever [photos] by Princevally(m): 5:24pm On Jul 20, 2015
Craven:

Samsung isn't forcing anyone to buy their products. If you wish to purchase, good for you. If not, look away.
Yea u are right about that but cause of naija big eye, we buy their products more in Africa even compare to their own 'home sale'
Re: Galaxy Tab S2: Samsung Announces Its Slimmest Tablet Ever [photos] by NCP: 5:27pm On Jul 20, 2015
That's my next upgrade. Nice device except for battery capacity.
Re: Galaxy Tab S2: Samsung Announces Its Slimmest Tablet Ever [photos] by Princevally(m): 5:27pm On Jul 20, 2015
ollah1:

Which our money oyinbo dey ? How many new things naija dey buy,no be used we dey find for market? Africa isn't their market in anyway
I don't believe u. it hasn't been too long dat naija started going for used things..... and it was due to fake China products dat enta our country.
Re: Galaxy Tab S2: Samsung Announces Its Slimmest Tablet Ever [photos] by Nobody: 5:30pm On Jul 20, 2015
Princevally:
I don't believe u. it hasn't been too long dat naija started going for used things..... and it was due to fake China products dat enta our country.

Lol what don't u belive . Since when has computer village been existing where used phones re sold
Re: Galaxy Tab S2: Samsung Announces Its Slimmest Tablet Ever [photos] by martineverest(m): 5:31pm On Jul 20, 2015
ollah1:

Yes all companies know how they sell their stuffs. Take away iPhone from Apple and it becomes a dying company but that can't be said about Samsung
same with google.block advert from online,u kill google
.microsoft,sony and samsung are d most diverse tech c companies d d world
Re: Galaxy Tab S2: Samsung Announces Its Slimmest Tablet Ever [photos] by Decale: 5:32pm On Jul 20, 2015
Craven:

Samsung Galaxy S series phones have sold over 200 million units. You can Google it.

[img]http://cdn1.vox-cdn.com/thumbor/qKCUgL6Fqvy58WNtXN4_3m2ixjk=/0x0:1320x880/1025x683/cdn0.vox-cdn.com/uploads/chorus_image/image/45848900/apple-watch-macbook-spring-forward-2015_0340.0.0.jpg[/img]

If you like add Samsung note series, mega series even imagine any other series join am plus their electronics department, e no go reach Apple
That's why they're the leading company in the world ahead of Google and Microsoft
Re: Galaxy Tab S2: Samsung Announces Its Slimmest Tablet Ever [photos] by Nobody: 5:33pm On Jul 20, 2015
Releasing new Phones and Tabs every now and then as if i have a garden of dollars.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Need Some Info About Tecno N3 / This New Pocket-sized Drone Has Come To Replace The Selfie Stick. (photos) / Umar Usman Dagona Invents A Phone That Operates Without A Sim Card

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.