Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,186 members, 7,807,631 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:35 PM

Two Die As Car Rams Into A Tree And Breaks To Pieces (Photos) - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Two Die As Car Rams Into A Tree And Breaks To Pieces (Photos) (56003 Views)

Ford Gives Saudi Women's Activist Her Dream Car As Car Makers Rush To Advtertise / Car Rams Into A Building In Surulere Area Of Lagos. Photos / Car Falls Off Bridge Along Lokoja-Abuja Road, Two Die (Graphic Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Die As Car Rams Into A Tree And Breaks To Pieces (Photos) by Whobedatte(m): 3:12pm On Jul 20, 2015
Don't know why we can't have drivers banned and license seized or even fined heavily just like it happens abroad

Some r just death traps waiting to exlode
Re: Two Die As Car Rams Into A Tree And Breaks To Pieces (Photos) by sammyj: 3:12pm On Jul 20, 2015
RIP to the dead !! Hope the wailers will not blame this on PMB's witch hunt and slowness. !!! cool
Re: Two Die As Car Rams Into A Tree And Breaks To Pieces (Photos) by DoctorTim: 3:13pm On Jul 20, 2015
Aftermath of vanity, aramis, Cubana, play lounge, carribean or The Bank. Abuja boys will never learn. Impress girls in the club, take em home doing 160km/hr in the city and end up killing yourself and your girlfriends. Anyways, RIP.

2 Likes

Re: Two Die As Car Rams Into A Tree And Breaks To Pieces (Photos) by j1mmy: 3:13pm On Jul 20, 2015
made in china (sorry ABA) car...probably sold by an IGBO person, fake!!!
Re: Two Die As Car Rams Into A Tree And Breaks To Pieces (Photos) by onegig(m): 3:14pm On Jul 20, 2015
Little things such as using seat belts would have gone a long way in helping.
Just a check and they might not have been using seat belts.
RIP to the dead.
Re: Two Die As Car Rams Into A Tree And Breaks To Pieces (Photos) by Cutehector(m): 3:14pm On Jul 20, 2015
hotgunz:
chief judge s that ur final judgment?
lol no.. Unless dr is money for bail
Re: Two Die As Car Rams Into A Tree And Breaks To Pieces (Photos) by Kollyman: 3:14pm On Jul 20, 2015
Jeromejnr:
Those people had plans for tomorrow, not knowing they would be exiting the earth today.

For those of you that believe in God, you can't afford to live your life carelessly because you don't know when you will be leaving this earth.

That is why you must accept Jesus today because no one can tell of what would happen in the minute let alone of tomorrow.

5 Likes

Re: Two Die As Car Rams Into A Tree And Breaks To Pieces (Photos) by goryorhal(m): 3:14pm On Jul 20, 2015
MhizDeedy:

Na wa ooh ..
Nothing to write abi
Smh
Re: Two Die As Car Rams Into A Tree And Breaks To Pieces (Photos) by Nobody: 3:15pm On Jul 20, 2015
goryorhal:

Na wa ooh ..
Nothing to write abi
Smh

It was a mistake ooh
Re: Two Die As Car Rams Into A Tree And Breaks To Pieces (Photos) by Nobody: 3:16pm On Jul 20, 2015
then i think i should thank God, my family and i had a more fatal accident, the summersaulted upwards 18 times, turned sideways 4 times and we stil came out alive, just little scratches, wait!!! who was counting wel r.i.p to the deceased.
Re: Two Die As Car Rams Into A Tree And Breaks To Pieces (Photos) by alingojt(m): 3:16pm On Jul 20, 2015
May God Almighty condole the deceased families. RIP
Re: Two Die As Car Rams Into A Tree And Breaks To Pieces (Photos) by Mancity26(m): 3:17pm On Jul 20, 2015
RIP
Re: Two Die As Car Rams Into A Tree And Breaks To Pieces (Photos) by olumalcolm(m): 3:17pm On Jul 20, 2015
For dat vehicle to hv broken into pieces,i cnt even imagine wat level of speed dey were. Anyways rip

1 Like

Re: Two Die As Car Rams Into A Tree And Breaks To Pieces (Photos) by goryorhal(m): 3:18pm On Jul 20, 2015
MhizDeedy:

It was a mistake ooh

Oh okay I think say you dey find land wey you won buy ..
Anyway no whala
Be a good girl grin
Re: Two Die As Car Rams Into A Tree And Breaks To Pieces (Photos) by KingKuntaVart: 3:18pm On Jul 20, 2015
undecided All this Blood buhari is sharing deris god oooo,

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Two Die As Car Rams Into A Tree And Breaks To Pieces (Photos) by seanjy4konji: 3:18pm On Jul 20, 2015
RIP...

Overspeeding kills.

1 Like

Re: Two Die As Car Rams Into A Tree And Breaks To Pieces (Photos) by blaccky: 3:19pm On Jul 20, 2015
So pathetic. May there gentle soul rip
Re: Two Die As Car Rams Into A Tree And Breaks To Pieces (Photos) by Nobody: 3:19pm On Jul 20, 2015
goryorhal:

Oh okay I think say you dey find land wey you won buy ..
Anyway no whala
Be a good girl grin

Lol I don't do that. .how much will dy pay me if I find land cheesy
Re: Two Die As Car Rams Into A Tree And Breaks To Pieces (Photos) by Adex001(m): 3:22pm On Jul 20, 2015
I think one should be careful when praying for a car ooo... rip to the deceased. sad sad cry cry cry
Re: Two Die As Car Rams Into A Tree And Breaks To Pieces (Photos) by goryorhal(m): 3:22pm On Jul 20, 2015
MhizDeedy:

Lol I don't do that. .how much will dy pay me if I find land cheesy

How much are you gonna sell it for me ?
Na full ownership I want ( I no even mind make I buy the seller too grin
Re: Two Die As Car Rams Into A Tree And Breaks To Pieces (Photos) by kalaiyo5(m): 3:23pm On Jul 20, 2015
I pity the. ............car
Fine car like that..... cry cry RIP

Re: Two Die As Car Rams Into A Tree And Breaks To Pieces (Photos) by wakes: 3:23pm On Jul 20, 2015
Sad! Mercy Father!
Re: Two Die As Car Rams Into A Tree And Breaks To Pieces (Photos) by adezor: 3:24pm On Jul 20, 2015
Op they are not yahoozy? If be, divine judgement !
Re: Two Die As Car Rams Into A Tree And Breaks To Pieces (Photos) by Nobody: 3:24pm On Jul 20, 2015
will they now blame this accident on bad roads since its obvious abuja has good roads...
anyway RIP.

1 Like

Re: Two Die As Car Rams Into A Tree And Breaks To Pieces (Photos) by ROCKJ1(m): 3:25pm On Jul 20, 2015
Abuja roads are so good that most people forget themselves while speeding.

1 Like

Re: Two Die As Car Rams Into A Tree And Breaks To Pieces (Photos) by DeWisedon(m): 3:25pm On Jul 20, 2015
i still dey confused dat car fly go jam dat tree? even if na car wey trailer smash sign of witches mentioning your name in their meeting
Re: Two Die As Car Rams Into A Tree And Breaks To Pieces (Photos) by Lekeydey(m): 3:25pm On Jul 20, 2015
Arrest the tree immediately, for destruction of private properly, obstruction of potential Nigeria formula one champions, manslaughter, murder and insensitive to holidaymakers enjoyment mood. Sentenced to death by burning till it turn to aches. May the souls of the departed rest in peace. Amen.

1 Like

Re: Two Die As Car Rams Into A Tree And Breaks To Pieces (Photos) by Nobody: 3:26pm On Jul 20, 2015
goryorhal:

How much are you gonna sell it for me ?
Na full ownership I want ( I no even mind make I buy the seller too grin

Lol I don't sell land nd m also not for sale tongue
Re: Two Die As Car Rams Into A Tree And Breaks To Pieces (Photos) by columbus007(m): 3:27pm On Jul 20, 2015
This is so severe shocked just inside Abuja,its beyond my understanding to think of how this car accelerated,even the car I couldn't even recognize.RIP to the dead.

1 Like

Re: Two Die As Car Rams Into A Tree And Breaks To Pieces (Photos) by Sijo01(f): 3:28pm On Jul 20, 2015
Aftermath of over speeding... Where was the Driver running to.
.. .. RIP to the dead ad quick recovery to others.

1 Like

Re: Two Die As Car Rams Into A Tree And Breaks To Pieces (Photos) by goryorhal(m): 3:28pm On Jul 20, 2015
MhizDeedy:

Lol I don't sell land nd m also not for sale tongue

Hmmm .. Okay make I lease am from ya...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lagos State License Number Plate Codes & What They Mean / Cut And Join Danfo Spotted In Lagos (pic/vid) / Top 10 Most Problematic Cars To Avoid When Buying A Car

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.