Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,433 members, 7,781,269 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 11:31 AM

Did I Go Too Far With What I Did? She Thinks I'm Silly - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Did I Go Too Far With What I Did? She Thinks I'm Silly (8054 Views)

Ladies, Who Else Thinks I'm The Hottest Guy On Nairaland (photos) / Girlfriend Broke Up With Me Because She Thinks I Am Not Proud Of Her / Did I go too far with my actions? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Did I Go Too Far With What I Did? She Thinks I'm Silly by Omotayor123(f): 11:49am On Jul 24, 2015
Chai.... Op you badt oooogrin
Re: Did I Go Too Far With What I Did? She Thinks I'm Silly by Nobody: 12:01pm On Jul 24, 2015
Op chai see as u use am do conturing for d guys face embarassed
D babe for d guys side go be like for her mind
*bring 10k lemme go and buy tissue and bag of water to rinse ya face * grin
Re: Did I Go Too Far With What I Did? She Thinks I'm Silly by Oahray: 12:12pm On Jul 24, 2015
Hehehehe... This tale didn't happen jare. Especially the part where you dumped mud on his head. Makes for good humor all the same.
Re: Did I Go Too Far With What I Did? She Thinks I'm Silly by kally01(m): 1:58pm On Jul 24, 2015
Lollz. U bad sha.
Re: Did I Go Too Far With What I Did? She Thinks I'm Silly by BeauHomme: 3:19pm On Jul 24, 2015
OP, I think you went too far. You could have just talked some sense into him and gone back home for a change. You were still close to home, remember?

When you said you ran back to your estate, I just visualized a full grown man, drenched in mud and running on the road in broad daylight. Folks around must have mistaken you for a newly begotten madmangrin. Just imagining the looks of pity on their faces..."Eiya...even ds fain boi don turn weyrey too..."grin

1 Like

Re: Did I Go Too Far With What I Did? She Thinks I'm Silly by timm1990(m): 7:09pm On Jul 24, 2015
U really went too far...................................................but wait ooooo...u be real bad guy..................I jus dey laff like person wey don craze
Re: Did I Go Too Far With What I Did? She Thinks I'm Silly by timm1990(m): 7:18pm On Jul 24, 2015
jidestroud:

First of all, please don't be too quick to judge me. Everyone is in Lagos is simple a walking time bomb of M.adness

On this very Monday in the heart of Lagos, Isolo (Jankade Estate precisely), I was all dressed up in my well ironed White shirt and trouser which i just retrieved from the dry cleaner a day before. i was all good looking and ready to go for a kill; a seminar presentation to sell my business to a group of companies who finally gave me audience that day. i decided to use the public transport to be able to meet up with my appointment for 8am.
Then it happened...
while at the bus-stop waiting to board a bus, this dude drove pass me and splashed muddy water water on me (was a rainy day). Good Lord, I had been covered with red muddy water...badly stained. Sh*t!!! I called out to the dude, he just drove off without saying nothing...not even SORRY (that indeed would have solved everything)
Guess what? there was traffic just ahead.
What my girlfriend said i did wrong!!!
I walked up to his car, He had a good looking lady just beside him...No wonder!!! (luckily for me, the car's windows where down) i bent down, my hands in the red muddy water from the pothole close by, took a handful of mud, my hands through his window, then dropped it on his head. Then i did the obvious...Ran all the way back in the estate grin

I told my lady and guess what? she thinks me mad!!! embarassed cry
what would i have done? undecided
isn't everyone mad in lagos? tongue
so na u abi......I don catch u 2day
Re: Did I Go Too Far With What I Did? She Thinks I'm Silly by amokeme(f): 7:19pm On Jul 24, 2015
This is really funny... cheesy
Re: Did I Go Too Far With What I Did? She Thinks I'm Silly by Nobody: 8:27pm On Jul 24, 2015
Re: Did I Go Too Far With What I Did? She Thinks I'm Silly by endowednicky(f): 8:32pm On Jul 24, 2015
babafemi1000:

ROTFLMBBO: rolling on the floor laughing my "big bumbum" off??
naaa!!!!#Wrong
Re: Did I Go Too Far With What I Did? She Thinks I'm Silly by Nobody: 8:45pm On Jul 24, 2015
Re: Did I Go Too Far With What I Did? She Thinks I'm Silly by endowednicky(f): 8:49pm On Jul 24, 2015
babafemi1000:

LOL.. rolling on the floor laughing my big breasts (or boobs or butt/bottoms) off??
lol.......All join
Re: Did I Go Too Far With What I Did? She Thinks I'm Silly by Nobody: 8:56pm On Jul 24, 2015
Re: Did I Go Too Far With What I Did? She Thinks I'm Silly by Erickthewreck: 10:14am On Jul 25, 2015
softysparky:
Hehehehehehehehehe cheesy cheesy

What's up?
Re: Did I Go Too Far With What I Did? She Thinks I'm Silly by Nobody: 10:28am On Jul 25, 2015
Erickthewreck:

What's up?
I dey.
Re: Did I Go Too Far With What I Did? She Thinks I'm Silly by jidestroud(m): 9:20am On Jul 30, 2015
BeauHomme:
OP, I think you went too far. You could have just talked some sense into him and gone back home for a change. You were still close to home, remember?

When you said you ran back to your estate, I just visualized a full grown man, drenched in mud and running on the road in broad daylight. Folks around must have mistaken you for a newly begotten madmangrin. Just imagining the looks of pity on their faces..."Eiya...even ds fain boi don turn weyrey too..."grin

believe me i would have stood my ground if i had a chance of beating him... grin
ofcos, i wouldn't go that far
Re: Did I Go Too Far With What I Did? She Thinks I'm Silly by jidestroud(m): 9:25am On Jul 30, 2015
Seun:
You went a bit far, but he deserved it. grin (But you should have spoken to him before splashing the water on him. Maybe he didn't hear you.)
Yea! thinking about it now i think i did go too far...but you needed to see the look on his face before i did it, it was more like; so what do you expect me to do about it?
Re: Did I Go Too Far With What I Did? She Thinks I'm Silly by jidestroud(m): 9:36am On Jul 30, 2015
Acekidc4:

Which one be He Didn't hear Oga Seun, Naso most of them Dey Do!!

Him No Hear Bawo?? Him Deaf Ni??
he heard me quite well...i didn't just want to go too far, the lady for share out of the mud bath walahi angry
Re: Did I Go Too Far With What I Did? She Thinks I'm Silly by Nobody: 9:42am On Jul 30, 2015
NICE,
Re: Did I Go Too Far With What I Did? She Thinks I'm Silly by jidestroud(m): 9:43am On Jul 30, 2015
timm1990:
U really went too far...................................................but wait ooooo...u be real bad guy..................I jus dey laff like person wey don craze
Omotayor123:
Chai.... Op you badt oooogrin
it was spontaneous biko. there was no time to think it out. i did forgive biko...or else why didnt i splash on the lady too? tongue grin
Re: Did I Go Too Far With What I Did? She Thinks I'm Silly by Nobody: 10:24am On Jul 30, 2015
if it was my bf that did that, i would have given him a double kiss, no dulling!
Re: Did I Go Too Far With What I Did? She Thinks I'm Silly by jidestroud(m): 12:49pm On Jul 30, 2015
Midehi:
if it was my bf that did that, i would have given him a double kiss, no dulling!
lol wink
Re: Did I Go Too Far With What I Did? She Thinks I'm Silly by jidestroud(m): 10:32am On Aug 01, 2015
Oyind17:
Correct guy!! na shittt you for rub am. Very annoying.
haba! i wouldn't go that far na shocked
Re: Did I Go Too Far With What I Did? She Thinks I'm Silly by funkyshade(f): 2:13pm On Aug 02, 2015
jidestroud:
First of all, please don't be too quick to judge me. Everyone is in Lagos is simple a walking time bomb of M.adness

On this very Monday in the heart of Lagos, Isolo (Jankade Estate precisely), I was all dressed up in my well ironed White shirt and trouser which i just retrieved from the dry cleaner a day before. i was all good looking and ready to go for a kill; a seminar presentation to sell my business to a group of companies who finally gave me audience that day. i decided to use the public transport to be able to meet up with my appointment for 8am.
Then it happened...
while at the bus-stop waiting to board a bus, this dude drove pass me and splashed muddy water water on me (was a rainy day). Good Lord, I had been covered with red muddy water...badly stained. Sh*t!!! I called out to the dude, he just drove off without saying nothing...not even SORRY (that indeed would have solved everything)
I walked up to his car, He had a good looking lady just beside him...No wonder!!! (luckily for me, the car's windows was down) i bent down, my hands in the red muddy water from the pothole close by, took a handful of mud, my hands through his window, then dropped it on his head. Then i did the obvious...Ran all the way back to the estate grin

Odikwa serious!!! Loool. Crazy as usual. Hope u didnt spare d lady too?

1 Like

Re: Did I Go Too Far With What I Did? She Thinks I'm Silly by funkyshade(f): 2:20pm On Aug 02, 2015
jidestroud:

Then it happened...
I walked up to his car, He had a good looking lady just beside him...No wonder!!! (luckily for me, the car's windows was down) i bent down, my hands in the red muddy water from the pothole close by, took a handful of mud, my hands through his window, then dropped it on his head. Then i did the obvious...Ran all the way back to the estate grin

cc: lalasticlala ishilove

1 Like

Re: Did I Go Too Far With What I Did? She Thinks I'm Silly by Erickthewreck: 10:13am On Aug 04, 2015
softysparky:

I dey.

Hey good morning
Did you get my mail?
Re: Did I Go Too Far With What I Did? She Thinks I'm Silly by Nobody: 7:44pm On Aug 04, 2015
Erickthewreck:

Hey good morning Did you get my mail?
Yeah I did, goid evening.
Re: Did I Go Too Far With What I Did? She Thinks I'm Silly by babakol(m): 8:14pm On Aug 04, 2015
All I gotta say is I love you bro... #No homo#
Re: Did I Go Too Far With What I Did? She Thinks I'm Silly by jidestroud(m): 9:23pm On Aug 04, 2015
babakol:
All I gotta say is I love you bro... #No homo#
lol...went gangsta on the dude. luv yah too grin *No Homo lipsrsealed
Re: Did I Go Too Far With What I Did? She Thinks I'm Silly by Erickthewreck: 1:07am On Aug 05, 2015
softysparky:

Yeah I did, goid evening.

Good evening.
Waiting for your response.
Re: Did I Go Too Far With What I Did? She Thinks I'm Silly by japhmanuel: 7:02am On Aug 05, 2015
Jst free her, she'll soon fashi + if it was her, she would have done worse.
Re: Did I Go Too Far With What I Did? She Thinks I'm Silly by babyfaceafrica: 7:40am On Aug 05, 2015
coldHeat:
The truth must be told as it unfolds; guy you went too far.

You are a man, and a man you must remain. Irregardless of the circumstance you must remain an example of strength and control at all times.

Not this would not always be easy, but an excellent spirit, a sound mind and a healthy body is a good trinity worthy to be envied and emulated.

You should also learn to empathize with others.

There is a high probability the guy didn't know what he did, hence your counter-actions were not only unnecessary but would be regarded by nature as the beginning of a string of events of which if Karma were provoked to act, it is you who would receive the consequences of your actions.

But let us deny Karma her existence and influence in the laws of the multiverses temporarily as we assume he was not aware of his actions. You should also remember that several factors formed voltron to present to you the most probable future that is your unpleasant experience; if the clouds were not condensing water particles from the first heaven, there would be no puddles of water to be splashed on you and thus, the offense rendered you would have been still-born. Also if his vehicle wasn't speeding or if he wasn't distracted by his thoughts or the game of conversation he was probably playing with his female friend he would have seen you and perhaps not have done what he did.

If it were me I'd allow the inner critic within me come to his defense and raise all these charges on his behalf so even if I felt offended and or cheated, I'd immediately forgive him for his actions and after returning to reality, atone for the consequences of my decisions and overall purpose.

And what if he did splash the water on me deliberately on a whim? What if it was all premeditated by his persona?

I shall suffer for an offense I did not give; this is reality, I must accept this. The feeling of being cheated or wronged is nothing but a feeling; an emotional expression by my soul radiating from the excesses of my already stable and constantly adapting mental behavior, so being the feeling that it is I shall not define the rest of my day by it. It may persist, linger, reaching into the deeper parts of my soul, in a bid to provoke a lust for vengeance to be wrought either by assaulting the wrong-doer in a mental scenario (created within the vastness of my own personal mental universe within which all must acknowledge me as the divine ruler and deity) or physically (as our OP did). But I shall not succumb to its seductions or the unclothedness of its thirst for gratification, why? Because I am a man and I may not be able to control actions rendered to me but I can control my own actions and inactions with respect to the actions rendered.

OP - A contrite heart which can be yours as you come to realize you error, is commendable and acceptable in the Eyes of Him who seeth all things, knoweth all things and becometh all things. But may I humbly recommend you count to ten the next time you are angry before acting. If you are very angry then you can count to a hundred.

As for your fiancée, I have come to understand that a woman's first reaction to anything when provoked is her most sincere one. If she thinks you are mad you need to calm her down and lovingly reassure her that as you ascend the stairs to the pursuit of your purpose you will always be truthful to your self and others around you and that you will always cherish, defend and fend for her no matter what.

That should calm her down.

Cheers!

is it dis topic that you wrote all this epistle for?....be concise next time

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

She Want Us To Have Time Table For Sex. I'm Fade Up. / To Marry My Girlfriend He's Offering Me 2 Million Naira! / Who Is A Husband Material?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.