Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,807,998 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:56 AM

Obama Welcomes President Buhari To White House (Photo) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obama Welcomes President Buhari To White House (Photo) (2290 Views)

EFCC Seizes Isah Yuguda's House (Photo) / Patience Jonathan Weeps At Alamieyeseigha’s Family House (Photo) / Buhari, Obama & VP Joe Biden With Nigerian Delegation At The White House (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obama Welcomes President Buhari To White House (Photo) by msmon(m): 3:23pm On Jul 20, 2015
Photo Source: http://www.forumspotz.net/pres-barack-obama-welcomes-pres-buhari-as-he-arrives-washington-d-c-photo/

President Muhammdu Buhari is currently in the US on
an official trip with a 33 man delegation. The president
was pictured being welcomed by American number one
citizen -Barack Obama in Washington D.C.

President Buhari, who left for the US this morning, will
be staying at the Blair House in Washington D.C during
his US visit, according to the presidency. He will be the
first Nigerian president ever to stay in the house which
is the US President’s official guest house.

The visit to Washington by President Muhammadu
Buhari is viewed by the U.S. administration as a
chance to set the seal on improving ties since he won
a March election hailed as Nigeria’s first democratic
power transition in decades.

Re: Obama Welcomes President Buhari To White House (Photo) by dunsman(f): 3:24pm On Jul 20, 2015
undecided
Re: Obama Welcomes President Buhari To White House (Photo) by xender(m): 3:25pm On Jul 20, 2015
what can I say
Re: Obama Welcomes President Buhari To White House (Photo) by Day11(m): 3:28pm On Jul 20, 2015
Lies angry

I'm reporting live from the #WhiteHouse & Believe you me, have not seen PMB here this morning

2 Likes

Re: Obama Welcomes President Buhari To White House (Photo) by fashoo2010(m): 3:29pm On Jul 20, 2015
Ok
Re: Obama Welcomes President Buhari To White House (Photo) by Topccy007: 3:29pm On Jul 20, 2015
Re: Obama Welcomes President Buhari To White House (Photo) by bamog(m): 3:36pm On Jul 20, 2015
grin i dedicate ma sixth to comment to jamb 4 retaining d 180 cutoff mark!!! Sai baba
Re: Obama Welcomes President Buhari To White House (Photo) by TwentySeven: 3:37pm On Jul 20, 2015
Day11:
Lies angry

I'm reporting live from the #WhiteHouse & Believe you me, have not seen PMB here this morning

Siddon there.
Re: Obama Welcomes President Buhari To White House (Photo) by msmon(m): 3:37pm On Jul 20, 2015
Day11:
Lies angry

Why do you love to cause unnecessary confusion? Judging by tour recent post, it's obvious you are not astute follower of PMB visit to US much less reporting from white house as you claimed.
Re: Obama Welcomes President Buhari To White House (Photo) by DeWisedon(m): 3:38pm On Jul 20, 2015
upon all my speed una still overtake me.jobless people
Re: Obama Welcomes President Buhari To White House (Photo) by DeWisedon(m): 3:40pm On Jul 20, 2015
Day11:
Lies angry

no problem,jst dey dia dey tell us wetin dey happen,until dey go use hot water wake u up frm dat ur dream.olodo
Re: Obama Welcomes President Buhari To White House (Photo) by moment5(m): 3:40pm On Jul 20, 2015
Good...
Re: Obama Welcomes President Buhari To White House (Photo) by multikolour(m): 3:41pm On Jul 20, 2015
that' is the president of Africa and Nigeria, I respect you sir.
Re: Obama Welcomes President Buhari To White House (Photo) by likila: 3:42pm On Jul 20, 2015
Do lies belleful?
Re: Obama Welcomes President Buhari To White House (Photo) by Nobody: 3:43pm On Jul 20, 2015
lol
Re: Obama Welcomes President Buhari To White House (Photo) by Day11(m): 3:43pm On Jul 20, 2015
msmon:

Why do you love to cause unnecessary confusion? Judging by tour recent post, it's obvious you are not astute follower of PMB visit to US much less reporting from white house as you claimed.

You can't catch d sarcasm ba?

Am actually in Lagos

undecided
Re: Obama Welcomes President Buhari To White House (Photo) by matthew41(m): 3:43pm On Jul 20, 2015
Baba looking absolutely presidential with no sign of intimidation from his counterpart..
Re: Obama Welcomes President Buhari To White House (Photo) by aare07(m): 3:44pm On Jul 20, 2015
My president ride on
Re: Obama Welcomes President Buhari To White House (Photo) by Day11(m): 3:45pm On Jul 20, 2015
DeWisedon:
no problem,jst dey dia dey tell us wetin dey happen,until dey go use hot water wake u up frm dat ur dream.olodo

cry
Re: Obama Welcomes President Buhari To White House (Photo) by worksmart(m): 3:48pm On Jul 20, 2015
That's Germany when he met G7 leaders around the 10th May whilst he was still president elect.

PMB was secretly removed the weekend following his inauguration.

Hence reason that he hasn't appointed ministers.

Mark my words - America's stooge Osinbajo will appoint ministers when he is finally installed as president.

1 Like

Re: Obama Welcomes President Buhari To White House (Photo) by amedave(m): 3:54pm On Jul 20, 2015
oga presidooooo
Re: Obama Welcomes President Buhari To White House (Photo) by msmon(m): 4:02pm On Jul 20, 2015
worksmart:
That's Germany when he met G7 leaders around the 10th May whilst he was still president elect.

PMB was secretly removed the weekend following his inauguration.

Hence reason that he hasn't appointed ministers.

Mark may words - America's stooge Osinbajo will appoint ministers when he is finally installed as president.

Sarcasm?
Re: Obama Welcomes President Buhari To White House (Photo) by Nobody: 4:51pm On Jul 20, 2015
Fake photo, that picture was taken during the G7 summit in Germany.

Get ur facts right.
Re: Obama Welcomes President Buhari To White House (Photo) by Nobody: 4:56pm On Jul 20, 2015
That's my president there. cheesy wailing wailers how market na
Re: Obama Welcomes President Buhari To White House (Photo) by Nobody: 5:26pm On Jul 20, 2015
Buhair to be welcome in the white house by 5pm Nigerian time has now turned out to be 3pm Nigerian time. Also with G7 picture. APC lies never belleful una?
Re: Obama Welcomes President Buhari To White House (Photo) by wheesin(m): 6:20pm On Jul 20, 2015
guys I need spiritual help here

www.nairaland.com/2462995/need-internship-vacation-jobs-how
just click on it and help..or else ....angry
Re: Obama Welcomes President Buhari To White House (Photo) by worksmart(m): 1:04am On Jul 23, 2015
Were you camped outside the white house or Blair house waiting to catch a glimpse of Buhari?
Did you manage to see him arrive?
Day11:
Lies angry

Re: Obama Welcomes President Buhari To White House (Photo) by amaben2020(m): 1:43am On Jul 23, 2015
What does Nigeria stand to gain??

(1) (Reply)

Why There Will Be No Re-run Of Elections In Rivers State / Buhari Should Resign Immediately – Northern Youth Council; To Stage Massive Prot / INEC Presents Certificate Of Return To Winners Of Rivers Rerun Elections(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.