Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,937 members, 7,806,716 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:38 PM

Homosexuals Storm National Assembly - Politics (31) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Homosexuals Storm National Assembly (30313 Views)

Pro Obanikoro Storm National Assembly / Police release NEW VIDEO: Extraordinary Scenes Inside Nigeria National Assembly / Homosexuals Storm National Assembly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Homosexuals Storm National Assembly by BetaThings: 9:00am On Oct 24, 2011
ebere1712:

First of all, I personally wouldn't go out of my way to arrest someone who walks the streets Unclad. However I want to bring to your attention that the above question is incomparable to jailing ga*ys for doing whatever they do in their private settings. The streets is a public place and their shud be some kind of control, so as to make it comfortable for everyone. This bill is trying to put two adults in jail for doing what they want to do to themselves. I repeat, it is nobody's business what any adults want to do to themselves as long as it doesn't hurt any other person. I don't understand why you would make criminals out of people that have done nothing to you or any other person. It is wrong. You might not agree with the practice, but please don't make them into criminals. They are human beings like every one of us. The only difference is that they are attracted to people of the same sex with them.
H.o.mosexu.ality is unnatural. Walking na.ke.d is even natural. Some societies still go around unclad. However there is no natural community of hom.os
And what is wrong with me marrying my 21-year old daughter or even my dog?
Does it hurt anybody
Why can I not commit suicide in peace?

Actually ho.mos. are less than animals. If we are allowed to lynch them all, we would be rid of this menace, once and for all
Re: Homosexuals Storm National Assembly by Sagamite(m): 11:42am On Oct 24, 2011
ebere1712:

First of all, I personally wouldn't go out of my way to arrest someone who walks the streets Unclad. However I want to  bring to your attention that the above question is incomparable to jailing ga*ys for doing whatever they do in their private settings. The streets is a public place and their shud be some kind of control, so as to make it comfortable for everyone. This bill is trying to put two adults in jail for doing what they want to do to themselves. I repeat, it is nobody's business what any adults want to do to themselves as long as it doesn't hurt any other person. I don't understand why you would make criminals out of people that have done nothing to you or any other person. It is wrong. You might not agree with the practice, but please don't make them into criminals. They are human beings like every one of us. The only difference is that they are attracted to people of the same sex with them.

What rubbish are you chatting?

"On what basis should na-ked people be jailed. Based on warped ideals on morality or religion or culture. Because as far as I can see, they have not done anything wrong to anyone. They are just doing what they love and believe in. If you don't like it, look away. Heck most Muslims think Christians are sinners and vice versa. Shud they go and kill Christians? Or should Christians put Muslims in jail? Admit it, the only reason you are brave enough to persecute the na-ked people is because you like Levi jeans. If I had a nudist friend, I will kill anyone who arrests him for his balls. Don't start what you can't finish. nudism is this, nudism is that, thats all according to you and your kind. Everybody must not be like you or agree with you."

Can you see how daft your write-up was when you just replace worlds in it?

So what has nudist done to hurt anyone? "You might not agree with the practice, but please don't make them into criminals. They are human beings like every one of us. The only difference is that they are people that like not to wear clothes".

Can you see how it does not make sense when you thought you were making sense?

Can you see that public disgust is grounds to criminalise something?

"The streets is a public place and their shud be some kind of control, so as to make it comfortable for everyone" AS YOU SAID.

If your fa--ot friends draw their curtains and do their filth in PRIVATE, no one will know and the bill is irrelevent whether it exists or not. So shut up about this your scream of PRIVACY.

Stop vomiting the senseless platitudes you have been fed in the West. Laws are made on TWO grounds in EVERY part of the world: Harm and Disgusts.

Get it?

BetaThings:

H.o.mosexu.ality is unnatural. Walking na.ke.d is even natural.

Thank you!
Re: Homosexuals Storm National Assembly by ebere1712: 1:38pm On Oct 24, 2011
Sagamite:

What rubbish are you chatting?

"On what basis should na-ked people be jailed. Based on warped ideals on morality or religion or culture. Because as far as I can see, they have not done anything wrong to anyone. They are just doing what they love and believe in. If you don't like it, look away. Heck most Muslims think Christians are sinners and vice versa. Shud they go and kill Christians? Or should Christians put Muslims in jail? Admit it, the only reason you are brave enough to persecute the na-ked people is because you like Levi jeans. If I had a nudist friend, I will kill anyone who arrests him for his balls. Don't start what you can't finish. nudism is this, nudism is that, thats all according to you and your kind. Everybody must not be like you or agree with you."

Can you see how daft your write-up was when you just replace worlds in it?

So what has nudist done to hurt anyone? "You might not agree with the practice, but please don't make them into criminals. They are human beings like every one of us. The only difference is that they are people that like not to wear clothes".

Can you see how it does not make sense when you thought you were making sense?

Can you see that public disgust is grounds to criminalise something?

"The streets is a public place and their shud be some kind of control, so as to make it comfortable for everyone" AS YOU SAID.

If your fa--ot friends draw their curtains and do their filth in PRIVATE, no one will know and the bill is irrelevent whether it exists or not. So shut up about this your scream of PRIVACY.

Stop vomiting the senseless platitudes you have been fed in the West. Laws are made on TWO grounds in EVERY part of the world: Harm and Disgusts.

Get it?

Thank you!
What you wrote is total rubbish. If public disgust is a cause to criminalise something even when the person is doing the practise inside closed doors, then dont come here and scream when moslems up north start killing christains out of "public disgust". What a bunch of jokers. They want freedom but won't give others freedom and fairness. If you support a bill that will put ga*ys in jail for being g*ay then you are coward and a looser.
Re: Homosexuals Storm National Assembly by ebere1712: 1:52pm On Oct 24, 2011
BetaThings:

H.o.mosexu.ality is unnatural. Walking na.ke.d is even natural. Some societies still go around unclad. However there is no natural community of hom.os
And what is wrong with me marrying my 21-year old daughter or even my dog?
Does it hurt anybody
Why can I not commit suicide in peace?

Actually ho.mos. are less than animals. If we are allowed to lynch them all, we would be rid of this menace, once and for all
Mate getting married to your 21 year old daughter can be considered abuse because there is a trust bond between a daugter and father. I wouldn't criminalise a father that is married to his daughter. I will just say it to your face that it is downright disgusting. She has to be older than 21 though. Some countries allow such marriages but they have to be examined. I wouldn't put him in jail. I would also see if both parties are mentally stable. So if you're thinking of marrying your daughter please do not lol grin . Mate sucide shouldn't be criminal, it should be discouraged. Besides you cant really stop someone from commit suicide. Both you and sagamite should not go out of your way to criminalise g*ayism. Yous are just being ridiculous. Personally I wouldn't want anyone to be ga*y, but if they are I wouldn't chastise them much less send them to jail. I am as christain as you can get, so dont take it like am pro gay. I am just pro freedom. Leave them alone. Mate you can't marry your dog because the dog cannot consent to such relationship. So in essence its rape. Yous grow some balls face your own insecurities. I maintain that ga*y people have not done anything to you, leave them alone.
Re: Homosexuals Storm National Assembly by Sagamite(m): 2:04pm On Oct 24, 2011
ebere1712:

What you wrote is total rubbish. If public disgust is a cause to criminalise something even when the person is doing the practise inside closed doors, then dont come here and scream when moslems up north start killing christains out of "public disgust". What a bunch of jokers. They want freedom but won't give others freedom and fairness. If you support a bill that will put ga*ys in jail for being g*ay then you are coward and a looser.

You are a cretin!

If they practice it inside closed doors how can anyone prove they are doing it?

You think there are no man-loving-men in Nigeria at the moment? You think they are not doing their filth? You see any of them being arrested? But if they bring it out of "private", why should they not be arrested?

You are a serious cretin for comparing faggotism to religious freedom. You are one of those buffoons that have been filled with so much ediotic arguments by the West that you will come up with any arguments from your arse to justify filth.

Mooooron!

ebere1712:

Mate getting married to your 21 year old daughter can be considered abuse because there is a trust bond between a daugter and father. I wouldn't criminalise a father that is married to his daughter. I will just say  it to your face that it is downright disgusting. She has to be older than 21 though. Some countries allow such marriages but they have to be examined. I wouldn't put him in jail. I would also see if both parties are mentally stable. So if you're thinking of marrying your daughter please do not lol  grin . Mate sucide shouldn't be criminal, it should be discouraged. Besides you cant really stop someone from commit suicide. Both you and sagamite should not go out of your way to criminalise g*ayism. Yous are just being ridiculous. Personally I wouldn't want anyone to be ga*y, but if they are I wouldn't chastise them much less send them to jail. I am as christain as you can get, so dont take it like am pro man-lover. I am just pro freedom. Leave them alone. Mate you can't marry your dog because the dog cannot consent to such relationship. So in essence its violation. Yous grow some balls face your own insecurities. I maintain that ga*y people have not done anything to you, leave them alone.

You are a cretin!

So you will try and see if a man and his daughter marrying are mentally stable but you think a man wanting to dig a man is mentally stable? You wil chastise the former but not the latter?

YOU surely are not mentally stable!

Can a dog not consent by showing that they enjoy the intercourse? Does that make it OK?
Re: Homosexuals Storm National Assembly by ebere1712: 2:16pm On Oct 24, 2011
When next you wonder why Nigeria as a country is in such a mess, think selective discrimination. Eg It is wrong to bash chrsitains but it is right to bash gays. It is perfect if another person is esperiencing discrimination but it is wrong if that discrimination affects me. Believe it or not their is something known as universal freedom. That is what human rights is all about. Atleast protect yourself people, be wise. duh!!! you guys are just funny. By the way how you stop a bill from passing in the national assembly. Tell those nut heads to face the real trouble makers; boko haram, police, and corruption yo mention a few. What is the justification in using our money to sponsor this stupid bill. Do you really think the average man's problems now is ga*yism. Your stupid national assembly is made up of clowns which I assume where voted in by clowns like you (because that is the only logical explanation).
Re: Homosexuals Storm National Assembly by Sagamite(m): 2:25pm On Oct 24, 2011
ebere1712:

When next you wonder why Nigeria as a country is in such a mess, think selective discrimination. Eg It is wrong to bash chrsitains but it is right to bash man-loving-men. It is perfect if another person is esperiencing discrimination but it is wrong if that discrimination affects me. Believe it or not their is something known as universal freedom. That is what human rights is all about. Atleast protect yourself people, be wise. duh!!! you guys are just funny. By the way how you stop a bill from passing in the national assembly. Tell those nut heads to face the real trouble makers; boko haram, police, and corruption yo mention a few. What is the justification in using our money to sponsor this silly bill. Do you really think the average man's problems now is ga*yism. Your silly national assembly is made up of clowns which I assume where voted in by clowns like you (because that is the only logical explanation).

You are a certified cretin!

Your arguments are pulled from your arse without even washing the orifice.

Nigeria is in a mess because of corruption not because of selective discrimination, foooooooooool!

Nigeria is in a mess because of bad and selfish leadership not because of selective discrimination, foooooooooool!

Nigeria is in a mess because of uncountable leadership not because of selective discrimination, foooooooooool!

Cretin, so where universal freedom for nudist?

Cretin, so where universal freedom for polygamist if the West that feeds you the junk you are vomiting?

Cretin, so where universal freedom for incestees?

Cretin, do you think the average man in Nigeria is not in full support of these bill? The average man is not happy his money is spent on the bill?

You are a certified cretin! Never talk about logical explanation again.
Re: Homosexuals Storm National Assembly by Nobody: 2:48pm On Oct 24, 2011
All these homos no dey tire ?
Re: Homosexuals Storm National Assembly by Torombo(m): 6:50pm On Oct 24, 2011
Sagamite:

Nigeria is in a mess because of corruption not because of selective discrimination, foooooooooool!

Nigeria is in a mess because of bad and selfish leadership not because of selective discrimination, foooooooooool!

Nigeria is in a mess because of uncountable leadership not because of selective discrimination, foooooooooool!

Cretin, so where universal freedom for polygamist if the West that feeds you the junk you are vomiting?

Cretin, do you think the average man in Nigeria is not in full support of these bill? The average man is not happy his money is spent on the bill?

The level of venom you use to attack anyone who doesn't agree with you suggests that there might be more than meets the eye here.

Are you perhaps struggling with feelings of attraction to other men yourself?

Do you think you need to be protected from being influenced to go the other way?

Use Google and you will find a long list of anti-gay pastors and politicians who have subsequently been caught in the act themselves.
Re: Homosexuals Storm National Assembly by Sagamite(m): 10:58pm On Oct 24, 2011
Torombo:

The level of venom you use to attack anyone who doesn't agree with you suggests that there might be more than meets the eye here.

Are you perhaps struggling with feelings of attraction to other men yourself?

Do you think you need to be protected from being influenced to go the other way?

Use Google and you will find a long list of anti-man-lover pastors and politicians who have subsequently been caught in the act themselves.

Shut up! Bloody fa--ot!

Only in your mooronic world!

If you are putting things in your mouth, we don't want to know.
Re: Homosexuals Storm National Assembly by udezue(m): 11:24pm On Oct 24, 2011
LOL Sexual activity btwn two consenting adults behind closed doors should be their business not yours or mine and u don't have the right to criminalize them. You can discourage the type of behavior but criminalizing it just plain uncalled for and too extreme.
Re: Homosexuals Storm National Assembly by Torombo(m): 11:38pm On Oct 24, 2011
Sagamite:

Shut up! Bloody fa--ot!

Only in your mooronic world!

If you are putting things in your mouth, we don't want to know.

You are the uncouth self-denying fa-ggo-t who wants to put people who act out what you are feeling in jail.

Its time for you to come out of the closet or else keep your cretinous thoughts to yourself.

Your unnatural interest in something you profess to hate tells the world exactly who you are - a pathetic parody of the self-contradiction that exists inside you.
Re: Homosexuals Storm National Assembly by Sagamite(m): 12:02am On Oct 25, 2011
Torombo:

You are the uncouth self-denying fa-ggo-t who wants to put people who act out what you are feeling in jail.

Its time for you to come out of the closet or else keep your cretinous thoughts to yourself.

Your unnatural interest in something you profess to hate tells the world exactly who you are - a pathetic parody of the self-contradiction that exists inside you.

You are a cretin!

You think calling me one of you will make me stop condemning your fa--ot arse?

Unnatural interest? Cretin! grin
Re: Homosexuals Storm National Assembly by Torombo(m): 12:29am On Oct 25, 2011
Sagamite:

You are a cretin!

You think calling me one of you will make me stop condemning your fa--ot arse?

Unnatural interest? Cretin! grin

Gay self-hatred

A self-hating homosexual would be a gay person who actively supports efforts to limit the civil rights of gays or either openly criticizes or openly engages in homophobic behaviour. Famous examples include Roy Cohn, Jeff Gannon, and the Mayor of Spokane, Washington Jim West. Latent homosexual tendencies, when repressed, often lead to homophobic actions.
Re: Homosexuals Storm National Assembly by ebere1712: 2:37am On Oct 25, 2011
Sagamite:

Lol here you go again
The people produce their leaders. Nigerians always come up with this "it is the politicians not us" bullshit. While the truth is that, most times, the politicians are a direct reflection of the people. Nigerians say this as if the politicians are not a subset of the people. They didn't come from mars. They are a product of the Nigerian culture. Selective discrimination is why we cant tackle corruption in this country. When Niger deltans where complaining of neglect, most people said it was a "Niger delta" problem. When biafrans went to war, it was the igbo people's problem. When babangida annuled the election, it was a yoruba people's problem. When obasanjo bombed his own country men at odi, it was the odi people's problem. When bakassi was sold to the Cameroonians, it was the bakassi people's problem. When boko haram started killing people up north, it was the north/Muslim people's problem. There can be no consensus on anything in Nigeria until Nigerians realize that, if you help take other people's freedom away from them, tomorrow yours might be on the line.
Re: Homosexuals Storm National Assembly by Sagamite(m): 6:34am On Oct 25, 2011
Torombo:

man-lover self-hatred

A self-hating Same-sex would be a man-lover person who actively supports efforts to limit the civil rights of man-loving-men or either openly criticizes or openly engages in homophobic behaviour. Famous examples include Roy Cohn, Jeff Gannon, and the Mayor of Spokane, Washington Jim West.  Latent Same-sex tendencies, when repressed, often lead to homophobic actions.

You are a cretin!

What I am trying to do is to stop fa--ots like you that abuses his own sons. We need to let you know it is not acceptable and we will not tolerate.It is not your right to molest your 2 sons!

ebere1712:

Lol here you go again
The people produce their leaders. Nigerians always come up with this "it is the politicians not us" bullshit. While the truth is that, most times, the politicians are a direct reflection of the people. Nigerians say this as if the politicians are not a subset of the people. They didn't come from mars. They are a product of the Nigerian culture. Selective discrimination is why we cant tackle corruption in this country. When Niger deltans where complaining of neglect, most people said it was a "Niger delta" problem. When biafrans went to war, it was the igbo people's problem. When babangida annuled the election, it was a yoruba people's problem. When obasanjo bombed his own country men at odi, it was the odi people's problem. When bakassi was sold to the Cameroonians, it was the bakassi people's problem. When boko haram started killing people up north, it was the north/Muslim people's problem. There can be no consensus on anything in Nigeria until Nigerians realize that, if you help take other people's freedom away from them, tomorrow yours might be on the line.

You are a cretin!

What is this junk you wrote?
Re: Homosexuals Storm National Assembly by Sagamite(m): 9:03am On Oct 25, 2011
udezue:

LOL intimate activity btwn two consenting adults behind closed doors should be their business not yours or mine and u don't have the right to criminalize them. You can discourage the type of behavior but criminalizing it just plain uncalled for and too extreme.

It makes pure, imperious sense to criminalise.

If they do it behind closed doors, then whether it is criminalised or not is irrelevant as you can not prove such occurred between "consenting" adults. How will you prove it, if they don't confirm? So if the plan is they want freedom to do it in privacy, then criminalising it is irrelevant to consenting adults.

How can you discourage something you decriminalise? Especially when you have people that claim to be born that way and there is a world telling them to be proud and out?

When you decriminalise it, what right do you have to stop them parading themselves? What right do you have to stop them flaunting it in public? Decriminalising it purely says, the activity is acceptable. It says faggotism is an equal relationship. Then any further discouragement then falls under "discrimination".

That means they have a right to marriage, adoption, IVF, inclusion in mainstream, f-a-g parade on the streets dancing like sickos etc and you can not stop jack.

That is the error of the nations that did not realise this.

Criminalising it makes pure, imperious sense!
Re: Homosexuals Storm National Assembly by udezue(m): 9:20am On Oct 25, 2011
@ Sagamite, we are discouraged from having unprotected sexxx in order to prevent spread of STDs and pregnancies. Will you criminalize those who choose to do it raw? Just mind your business and worry about important issues. What faggs do doesn't affect your life nor mine.
Re: Homosexuals Storm National Assembly by Sagamite(m): 9:30am On Oct 25, 2011
udezue:

@ Sagamite, we are discouraged from having unprotected sexxx in order to prevent spread of STDs and pregnancies. Will you criminalize those who choose to do it raw? Just mind your business and worry about important issues. What faggs do doesn't affect your life nor mine.

What kind of silly comparison is this?

You are comparing a natural urge to faggotism? On what grounds will you criminalise a natural urge?

So you had no point to disprove my argument and came up with this silly comparison?

So you realise if we decriminalise it, then it will no longer be a private issue and it will be in our face?
Re: Homosexuals Storm National Assembly by Kay17: 1:59pm On Oct 25, 2011
"Disgust" touching on your cultural and religious hypersensitivity. Dogma is disgusts me too. To some people, one's ethnic or religious background disgusts them. Then almost everyone will be in prison by your principle Sagamite.
At the end of the day, the essence of your freedom is to protect you from hypersensitive ppl. If homosexuality is consensual, there is no secular reason to criminalise their behaviour even if its by choice or fun
Re: Homosexuals Storm National Assembly by Torombo(m): 9:54pm On Oct 25, 2011
Sagamite:

You are a cretin!

What I am trying to do is to stop fa--ots like you that abuses his own sons. We need to let you know it is not acceptable and we will not tolerate.It is not your right to molest your 2 sons!

You are a cretin!

What is this junk you wrote?

The sure sign of having lost an argument is when you resort to abusive language. Cretin is one of such words you've obviously recently learnt. I will not even stoop to the gutter with you to respond to the disgusting comments you made in relation to my children. Those comments only evidence the quality of your progenitors.

The issue here is whether you should use criminal law to punish an act between two consenting adults, where no third party, child or vulnerable person is involved and there is no affront to public decency. My view is that it shouldn't and Nigeria has more important issues to address. You obviously don't agree and I respect your right to hold that viewpoint as long as you are not in a position to make laws that affect others.

I've asked you several times now whether your point of view is affected by the fact that you have those tendencies yourself and you are caught up in a vicious cycle of self-hatred, seeking a law to protect you from your own urges. Your refusal to deny this definitely speaks volumes.

Over and out.
Re: Homosexuals Storm National Assembly by Sagamite(m): 10:07pm On Oct 25, 2011
Kay 17:

"Disgust" touching on your cultural and religious hypersensitivity. Dogma is disgusts me too. To some people, one's ethnic or religious background disgusts them. Then almost everyone will be in prison by your principle Sagamite.
At the end of the day, the essence of your freedom is to protect you from hypersensitive ppl. If homosexuality is consensual, there is no secular reason to criminalise their behaviour even if its by choice or fun

At the end of the day, the essence of your freedom is to protect you from hypersensitive ppl. If in-cest is consensual, there is no secular reason to criminalise their behaviour even if its by choice or fun.

You still think your yarns make sense?

Torombo:

The sure sign of having lost an argument is when you resort to abusive language.  Cretin is one of such words you've obviously recently learnt.  I will not even stoop to the gutter with you to respond to the disgusting comments you made in relation to my children.  Those comments only evidence the quality of your progenitors.

The issue here is whether you should use criminal law to punish an act between two consenting adults, where no third party, child or vulnerable person is involved and there is no affront to public decency.  My view is that it shouldn't and Nigeria has more important issues to address.  You obviously don't agree and I respect your right to hold that viewpoint as long as you are not in a position to make laws that affect others.

I've asked you several times now whether your point of view is affected by the fact that you have those tendencies yourself and you are caught up in a vicious cycle of self-hatred, seeking a law to protect you from your own urges.  Your refusal to deny this definitely speaks volumes.

Over and out.

You can't use the excuse of decriminalising homosexuality to continue molesting young boys. We will use criminal law to punish that. There are several peoplre with my point of view making laws in Nigeria. It is daft to say something should not be acted on because their are more important things when you can deal with both simultaneously. Only mooronic simpletons give such lame points.
Re: Homosexuals Storm National Assembly by udezue(m): 11:10pm On Oct 25, 2011
Sagamite, homosexualss have every right to exist without molestation from individuals like who have no self-control. U can't compare a consensual sexxual act btwn two men or two women to r@ping of small boys by an adult man or woman because act is not consensual but forced. If another man forces another man to engage in sexxual acts then its r@pe and should be treated as a criminal act but not when both adults know what they are doing and want it. There is nothing African or un-African about it. Sexuality is not a cultural thing but simple human behavior. We also have tiny population of the human who are regarded as Asexuals. They are needer gay, bisexual nor straight. The fact is that u can't criminalize every human behavior that is not regarded as mainstream just because u feel a certain way about it. Africans are way behind the rest of the world when it comes to respecting people's basic human rights.
Re: Homosexuals Storm National Assembly by Sagamite(m): 11:46pm On Oct 25, 2011
udezue:

Sagamite, homosexualss have every right to exist without molestation from individuals like who have no self-control. U can't compare a consensual sexxual act btwn two men or two women to r@ping of small boys by an adult man or woman because act is not consensual but forced. If another man forces another man to engage in sexxual acts then its r@pe and should be treated as a criminal act but not when both adults know what they are doing and want it. There is nothing African or un-African about it. Sexuality is not a cultural thing but simple human behavior. We also have tiny population of the human who are regarded as Asexuals. They are needer man-lover, bisexual nor straight. The fact is that u can't criminalize every human behavior that is not regarded as mainstream just because u feel a certain way about it. Africans are way behind the rest of the world when it comes to respecting people's basic human rights.

I really don't know how you moved from comparing homosexuality to people getting STD to comparing homosexuality to r@ping.

Your argument is disjointed.

You CAN criminalise human behaviour that is not regarded as mainstream and it is done all over the world. The promoters of homosexuality, the West, are the same people that criminalised nudity, inc.est and polygamy because it is not mainstream or what they find disgusting.

Africans are way behind respecting people's basic human rights. True! But homosexuality is not a human right. It is far less close to being considered human rights than polygamy is.
Re: Homosexuals Storm National Assembly by udezue(m): 12:21am On Oct 26, 2011
You mentioned little boys being raped in one of ur posts. I am sure u have used "its un-african" as part of your justification for wanting them killed off already. There is nothing disjointed about my argument. If u can't challenge me intelligently then just admit it and move on.
Re: Homosexuals Storm National Assembly by Sagamite(m): 12:44am On Oct 26, 2011
udezue:

You mentioned little boys being violated in one of your posts. I am sure u have used "its un-african" as part of your justification for wanting them killed off already. There is nothing disjointed about my argument. If u can't challenge me intelligently then just admit it and move on.

You are sure?

Where?

Show me. I wait.

Conjectures are the intelligent arguments you want to have with me?

Silly statements like "The fact is that u can't criminalize every human behavior that is not regarded as mainstream" is what you call intelligent arguments?

What do you have for brains?

Cement?
Re: Homosexuals Storm National Assembly by udezue(m): 12:46am On Oct 26, 2011
No need to even go any further with u.
Re: Homosexuals Storm National Assembly by Sagamite(m): 7:59am On Oct 26, 2011
udezue:

No need to even go any further with u.

Don't try and use unobjectivities, illogicalities, conjectures, sophism and strawmans against me in a debate. It will not get you far and I am way too intelligent for that.
Re: Homosexuals Storm National Assembly by udezue(m): 10:17am On Oct 26, 2011
Nah u are a complete dumbasss. Way too unintelligent for me to even bother to engage u n a debate. Thanx nitwit
Re: Homosexuals Storm National Assembly by Sagamite(m): 10:35am On Oct 26, 2011
udezue:

Nah u are a complete dumbasss. Way too unintelligent for me to even bother to engage u n a debate. Thanx nitwit

You are a cretin!

Run before you get intellectually clubbered with your mooronic conjectures and unobjective "facts".

Run, Mooron! grin
Re: Homosexuals Storm National Assembly by Kay17: 10:47am On Oct 26, 2011
@Sagamite
incest involves harm to a third party. The high degree of deformity and even death of an offspring in that relationship.
But if they are sterile, it is a different issue and could be permissible.
That's one reason. Pls provide a secular reason why homosexuals cant be in a consensual relationship.
Re: Homosexuals Storm National Assembly by jolly87(f): 11:00am On Oct 26, 2011
sagamites i dont think there is any need for using abusive words,u can all debate nd ve fun nd get points, and this goes to other fellow nairalanders, joooo

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (Reply)

Buhari, Osinbajo Unveil Bayo Omoboriowo's Democracy Photo Book At June 12 Dinner / Pigeons: Opposition Parties Responsible — Segalink / 83% Of Presidential And NASS Results Has Be Uploaded On INEC's Portal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 110
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.