Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,384 members, 7,781,093 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 08:45 AM

Wack Musicians React To Davido's MTV Award - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Wack Musicians React To Davido's MTV Award (741 Views)

Nigerians React To Drake Not Showing Up in Wizkid's "Come Closer" Video / Nigerians React To The Headies 2016 Award (hilarious Tweets) / Winners List At The MTV Africa Music Awards 2016. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wack Musicians React To Davido's MTV Award by corperscorner: 5:08pm On Jul 20, 2015
It has been gathered that the Burma boy-led association of wack musicians have taken to social media to call out Davido on his recent MAMA evolution award, bagged at the MTV event held a couple of days back.

Burna boy has said, though I wasn't nominated I will still keep doing good music for my fans unlike some dude who intends to give out his award as a toy simply cos he knows he didn't deserve it.

His fellow wack musicians have also acknowledged the fact that despite their wackiness, music still remains their dream. Join us as nairalanders wish them well...
Re: Wack Musicians React To Davido's MTV Award by Nobody: 5:08pm On Jul 20, 2015
kiss
Re: Wack Musicians React To Davido's MTV Award by Nobody: 7:36pm On Jul 20, 2015
42 views on your dum*b post..
Re: Wack Musicians React To Davido's MTV Award by corperscorner: 7:38pm On Jul 20, 2015
ibotjaycob:
42 views on your dum*b post..

And only a dumb mofo like you would notice
Re: Wack Musicians React To Davido's MTV Award by Nobody: 7:40pm On Jul 20, 2015
corperscorner:

And only a dumb mofo like you would notice

It hurts right? Using your brain to think hurts you? that's the only explanation.

1 Like

Re: Wack Musicians React To Davido's MTV Award by corperscorner: 7:42pm On Jul 20, 2015
ibotjaycob:

It hurts right? Using your brain to think hurts you? that's the only explanation.

hehehehehe.....
Don't cry on me poohsie.....go jerk off at the station or smwhr
Re: Wack Musicians React To Davido's MTV Award by Nobody: 8:11pm On Jul 20, 2015
BREAKINGNEWS:

lwtmb airforce.1 has been dissed by a crazy rapper known as Creek.Reporter in this new beef track... rush now, download and listen.

here

www.datafilehost.com/d/eaca0976

(1) (Reply)

Olamide And Don Jazzy Bury Hatchet / Paul Okoye's New Artiste 'MUNO' Voice Na Fire,signed To RUDEBOY Record(p-square) / Message To Psquare

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.