Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,491 members, 7,781,474 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:04 PM

President Buhari Writes Article On Washington Post. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Writes Article On Washington Post. (2009 Views)

President Buhari Writes To Condole With Akande - Garba Shehu / President Buhari Writes Kano Governor Over Maitama Sule's Demise / Buhari Writes South Africa's Government, Lauds Henry Okah's Conviction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Writes Article On Washington Post. by lionduke(m): 6:49pm On Jul 20, 2015
None of by business......
Re: President Buhari Writes Article On Washington Post. by Nobody: 6:53pm On Jul 20, 2015
Rose2014:

Who are we? undecided. Learn to speak for yourself next time

Don't bother thanking me
we(SANE) Nigerians, not u? Because I know u are insane No offence.
Re: President Buhari Writes Article On Washington Post. by dustmalik: 6:54pm On Jul 20, 2015
Rose2014:

Who are we? undecided. Learn to speak for yourself next time

Don't bother thanking me
He was referring to the majority of Nigerians, not the ones from the other side of the divide.
Re: President Buhari Writes Article On Washington Post. by Pataki: 6:55pm On Jul 20, 2015
So the path we must take is simple , even if it is not easy : First , instill rules and good governance ; second, install officials who are experienced and capable of managing state agencies and ministries ; and third, seek to recover funds stolen under previous regimes so that this money can be invested in Nigeria for the benefit of all of our citizens .

This is more than enough of what I expect from President Buhari.

May God bless and empower this man with strength to finish these tasks successfully.
Re: President Buhari Writes Article On Washington Post. by Rose2014: 6:56pm On Jul 20, 2015
sameer1212:
we(SANE) Nigerians, not u? Because I know u are insane No offence.

You mean being an APC paid e-rat is the new meaning of SANE. Noted
Re: President Buhari Writes Article On Washington Post. by Nobody: 7:01pm On Jul 20, 2015
Rose2014:

You mean being an APC paid e-rat is the new meaning of SANE. Noted
Nop my dear. Every sane citizens always supported new government no matter how difficulty it is. Get that
Re: President Buhari Writes Article On Washington Post. by swtdrms(m): 7:25pm On Jul 20, 2015
Image123:

Don't die brother, in fact, no be him be president sef.
Lwmkd.......i'v had enuff laff today make una no kill m wt laughter naaaa
Bros, u bad oooooo. Y deceivin d poor guy na...Tell him d truth na and teach him how to live with it....u badt gaaaaaaan oooo
Re: President Buhari Writes Article On Washington Post. by biafranqueen: 8:58pm On Jul 20, 2015
barcanista:
SMH... The article is the usual Buhari rhetoric
It is obvious this was written by the American media aid so are we now part of the USA and they have to okay the Minister appointments? Please tag me on your analysis as soon as you are done wink
Re: President Buhari Writes Article On Washington Post. by Nobody: 9:56pm On Jul 20, 2015
biafranqueen:
It is obvious this was written by the American media aid so are we now part of the USA and they have to okay the Minister appointments? Please tag me on your analysis as soon as you are done wink
Pls sweety check this https://www.nairaland.com/2465799/buharis-article-misinformation-facts-records#36097891
Re: President Buhari Writes Article On Washington Post. by Image123(m): 10:42am On Jul 23, 2015
barcanista:
Pls sweety check this https://www.nairaland.com/2465799/buharis-article-misinformation-facts-records#36097891

Work on your use of English language, you can employ the help of "Brighter Grammar". The fact is clear, Obama himself did not have his full Cabinet in place for several months after first taking office. Even if it remains one, it was still not a FULL cabinet for several months.

(1) (2) (Reply)

President Buhari Participated As A Speaker At The Climate Change Meeting PIC / BREAKING: Buhari Allots Portfolios To Ministers / EFCC Has All It Needs To Prosecute Atiku, Aisha Buhari, Kachikwu, Others – U.S

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.