Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,266 members, 7,807,910 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:20 PM

Man Drinks Rat Poison After His Fiancee Dumped Him A Week To His Wedding - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Drinks Rat Poison After His Fiancee Dumped Him A Week To His Wedding (44343 Views)

Between This Man And His Fiancee’s Backside In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos / Man And His Fiancee's Bum In Doggie Pre-Wedding Photos / My Fiancee Dumped Me Because I Was Poor, Now She Wants Me Back (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Drinks Rat Poison After His Fiancee Dumped Him A Week To His Wedding by dre11(m): 5:15pm On Jul 20, 2015
A 37-year-old Emeka Odigwu Economics graduate of the Delta State owned University, Abraka has attempted committing suicide over his failed relationship to his longstanding lover at the weekend. He was discovered by the police.

According to reports Emekus as he is fondly called by his friends, had the saddest story of heartbreak a week to his wedding when his fiancée rejected his love at an outing with his friends in a popular fast food in Warri metropolis.

DSP Celestina Kalu, Police Public Relations Officer in the state said that the victim was rescued at a T-Junction in Warri by Police Patrol team on routine duty, adding that he was found almost lifeless around Jappa Junction gasping between his breaths around 10:30pm on Saturday night on the ground.

DSP Kalu disclosed that the Policemen who moved into him on the ground, recovered a letter he wrote, “I fell heartbroken and rejected by someone, whom I loved and had given my heart to over the years in the midst of a get together with my friends, I’d rather die and return to my mother’s earth”.

According to the victim’s younger sister Evelyn Odigwe, her brother had been dating that girl for more than three years running and just proposed to her recently in the presence of their entire family, thinking he had found his soul mate before the bubble burst.

Unconfirmed sources said that the girl (name withheld) allegedly dumped the victim when her childhood friend who traveled abroad six years ago returned with high hopes promises and asked her hand in marriage.

But the victim’s sister said that the Police recovered six sachets of rat poisons on the ground where he laid after he expressed disappointment on the fateful day and returned to his room, claiming he was going to bed.

According to her, “My brother may have gone to buy the rat poisons and drank them because he was really emotional over the girl’s attitude”.

http://www.theheraldng.com/man-drinks-rat-poison-over-failed-relationship/

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Drinks Rat Poison After His Fiancee Dumped Him A Week To His Wedding by Nobody: 5:17pm On Jul 20, 2015
Foolish man!

No Nigerian girl is worth dying for, not to talk of committing suicide over.

In fact, any guy who takes a Nigerian lady (who hasn't married him) seriously, is a fool.

78 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Man Drinks Rat Poison After His Fiancee Dumped Him A Week To His Wedding by ijustdey: 5:17pm On Jul 20, 2015
Unconfirmed sources said that the girl (name
withheld) allegedly dumped the victim when her
childhood friend who traveled abroad six years ago returned with high hopes promises and asked her hand in marriage

ladies aren't loyal men

feel for him with all the wasted resources

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Drinks Rat Poison After His Fiancee Dumped Him A Week To His Wedding by bonana: 5:18pm On Jul 20, 2015
Death no dy hungry the guy oda wise he would hv taken human poison no b rat poison.
BTW. Trust women at ur own peril!
The only thing that can make me attempt suicide is money. Notice how I said attempt not commit

15 Likes

Re: Man Drinks Rat Poison After His Fiancee Dumped Him A Week To His Wedding by tungstar(m): 5:18pm On Jul 20, 2015
Some chics could be heartless.....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Drinks Rat Poison After His Fiancee Dumped Him A Week To His Wedding by buygala(m): 5:19pm On Jul 20, 2015
Nice movie cool ......... introducing

DEAD IN LOVE

Starring....

Tony Umez as Emeka

Tonto Dike as the Runaway girlfriend

Jim Iyke as returnee Yankee lover

Produced and Marketed by Amunekeuto Productions, 51 Iweka Road, Onitsha, 10 Pound road, Aba.....

IS THIS LOVE? .... To find out.... GRAB YOUR COPY NOW smiley

139 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Man Drinks Rat Poison After His Fiancee Dumped Him A Week To His Wedding by Nobody: 5:20pm On Jul 20, 2015
The man na mumu Don't ask me why plss.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Drinks Rat Poison After His Fiancee Dumped Him A Week To His Wedding by Islie: 5:21pm On Jul 20, 2015
Girls and their gold-digger attitude.

They are just like 5 and 6

5 Likes

Re: Man Drinks Rat Poison After His Fiancee Dumped Him A Week To His Wedding by LEvuls(m): 5:22pm On Jul 20, 2015
Emy why nau ..... just bikos of Nwa obere nnunua ka ichoro itufu ndu gi

Nwanne m ihe oma adighi agwu-agwu ...biko were ya nwayo Maka na anu laa taa, echi ka wu kwa ntaa .

Maka Ndi uwe-ojii (Madam calestina kalu na-ndi odibo ya) zuro ndu Nwa amadi a.... ekele kele m ha, nkea egosi la m na-ha bu ezigbo oyiim .

Ka Onye nwe Anyi nonyere Anyi dum taa na ubochi niilee cool

44 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Drinks Rat Poison After His Fiancee Dumped Him A Week To His Wedding by marshalcarter: 5:22pm On Jul 20, 2015
Chai......gals..see una #5 lyf...because of 1 chekele frnd of urs travel abroad....naim you dump dis guy?

Chai...take heart emekus but u're a stupid boi nii.....you for add gamaline 20 niiii....no 9ja gal Is worth dying forangry

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Drinks Rat Poison After His Fiancee Dumped Him A Week To His Wedding by Sijo01(f): 5:22pm On Jul 20, 2015
Some girls are not loyal at all.
Mr. Lover boy, will committing sucide solve your problem?

1 Like

Re: Man Drinks Rat Poison After His Fiancee Dumped Him A Week To His Wedding by Akkord4gov: 5:23pm On Jul 20, 2015
I had 4.92 GPA d semester that a babe break my heart.I will rather work harder to be d man that babes will be chasing.I even pray for more breakup in my subsequent relationships so I can reach my dream quickly

The man na the greatest psychopath have seen
Ladies aint loyal at all.Even 8yrs relationship has no guarantee.Come ask my brother

56 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Man Drinks Rat Poison After His Fiancee Dumped Him A Week To His Wedding by hopeforcharles(m): 5:28pm On Jul 20, 2015
In Chris Brown's voice these Hoes ain't loyal, men this happened In my quarters in pH, where my silly neighbor drank jik because a girl dumped him after he has furnished his room and she refused him, ol boy na that day I know say human being na deadweight, this guy was very heavy, thank God he survived, Ikwerri people way love party come gang up on his head say he must do a sacrifice of goat and yam peppersoup for them to appease the gods landlord inclusive or face eviction . Lol that was one funny life episode,

What causes this is when you over love them, best advice have them two or three if one mess up bounce to the other while scanning for another replacement. That is my flowwwws

Since my first love broke my heart, seriously I haven't really seen a girl I can truly love with any reason and still came back begging, men true talk I have them like 7 and I don't care if u start talking trash, I forget you like you never existed.

47 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man Drinks Rat Poison After His Fiancee Dumped Him A Week To His Wedding by Winna01(m): 5:32pm On Jul 20, 2015
ok
Re: Man Drinks Rat Poison After His Fiancee Dumped Him A Week To His Wedding by bonana: 5:33pm On Jul 20, 2015
hopeforcharles:
In Chris Brown's voice this Hoes ain't loyal, men this happened In my quarters in pH, where my silly neighbor drank jik because a girl dumped him after he has furnished his room and she refused him, ol boy na that day I know say human being na deadweight, this guy was very heavy, thank God he survived, Ikwerri people way love party come gang up on his head say he must do a sacrifice of goat and yam peppersoup for them to appease the gods landlord inclusive or face eviction . Lol that was one funny life episode,

What causes this is when you over love them, best advice have them two or three if one mess up bounce to the other while scanning for another replacement. That is my flowwwws
Ur head dy there

6 Likes

Re: Man Drinks Rat Poison After His Fiancee Dumped Him A Week To His Wedding by zinachidi(m): 5:45pm On Jul 20, 2015
whats with men and rat poison neh

1 Like

Re: Man Drinks Rat Poison After His Fiancee Dumped Him A Week To His Wedding by Doskit(m): 5:52pm On Jul 20, 2015
Oh
Re: Man Drinks Rat Poison After His Fiancee Dumped Him A Week To His Wedding by Nobody: 5:52pm On Jul 20, 2015
Even when you feel you have found the love of your life, the best way to cope with any heartbreak that may occur is to give a little room for disappointment. Even marriages breakup talk less of mere bf/gf..........these days ladies are not after love but money/secured future.

7 Likes

Re: Man Drinks Rat Poison After His Fiancee Dumped Him A Week To His Wedding by idari: 5:52pm On Jul 20, 2015
No amount of heart break wil make me kill myself

7 Likes

Re: Man Drinks Rat Poison After His Fiancee Dumped Him A Week To His Wedding by Kelvin0(m): 5:52pm On Jul 20, 2015
I swear no woman is worth ma tears..
what nonsense.... mtcheeeew

6 Likes

Re: Man Drinks Rat Poison After His Fiancee Dumped Him A Week To His Wedding by aminho(m): 5:53pm On Jul 20, 2015
biafran
Re: Man Drinks Rat Poison After His Fiancee Dumped Him A Week To His Wedding by cana882(m): 5:53pm On Jul 20, 2015
Chai! Wetin we go do this mumu boy now??

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Drinks Rat Poison After His Fiancee Dumped Him A Week To His Wedding by chipzidar(f): 5:53pm On Jul 20, 2015
all you just have to do is lol
Re: Man Drinks Rat Poison After His Fiancee Dumped Him A Week To His Wedding by Nobody: 5:53pm On Jul 20, 2015
Shame. But these stories though: they always find a childhood friend who 'travelled abroad six years ago.'

5 Likes

Re: Man Drinks Rat Poison After His Fiancee Dumped Him A Week To His Wedding by pretydiva(f): 5:53pm On Jul 20, 2015
Karma will surely visit dat gal..its just a mata of tym

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Drinks Rat Poison After His Fiancee Dumped Him A Week To His Wedding by martineverest(m): 5:53pm On Jul 20, 2015
i wonder y some people xperience trauma when dey re heart broken....
if my gfrnd breaks my heart,i ll be a happyman,cos it shows dat she s not right one for me

7 Likes

Re: Man Drinks Rat Poison After His Fiancee Dumped Him A Week To His Wedding by 234GT(m): 5:53pm On Jul 20, 2015
E for don die to serve as deterrent to others
Re: Man Drinks Rat Poison After His Fiancee Dumped Him A Week To His Wedding by Zeusd3(m): 5:53pm On Jul 20, 2015
ha... him 4 jst arrange another girl d girl go die ni.....

1 Like

Re: Man Drinks Rat Poison After His Fiancee Dumped Him A Week To His Wedding by tmanis(m): 5:53pm On Jul 20, 2015
eiya
but the poison was for rat nah, not for humans... why did it affect him?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

October 24th: My Introduction Date That Never Came Through / Ladies, What Was Your "Coming-of-age" List Of Qualities In A Man? What Changed? / A Fine Man Cancelled His Facebook Friend Request He Sent Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.