Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,959 members, 7,799,253 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 05:56 PM

I Need Your Advice On Binary Options Trading - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Need Your Advice On Binary Options Trading (6734 Views)

Promotion Of Betting, FOREX, Binary Options & Cryptocurrencies Banned / "Binary Option Trading (become A Millionaire In A Year)" / Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Your Advice On Binary Options Trading by MurphyG1(m): 5:50pm On Jul 20, 2015
Hi Guys,

I have always wanted another source of income so I came across Binary Options Trading. I decided to give it a shot using CTOptions as my broker. They were on my neck as soon as I opened a demo account to open a real account. I was assured that I would get help as soon as I make a deposit because I told them I didn't know how to trade. I made a deposit of $300 and the assistance never came so I began to trade by myself. To cut the long story short, I lost my all investment.

I then learnt from other traders that CTOptions are not reliable, they sometimes manipulate trades and you loose out trades especially for short terms.

I have done so much research on Binary Options Trading and I have read many success stories so I want to try it out again.
How do I go about it so as not to loose money again?
Can someone recommend a very good broker and more importantly a strategy that works with upto 85% or more accuracy?

Thanks and looking forward to hearing from you.
Re: I Need Your Advice On Binary Options Trading by Darkpal: 6:04pm On Jul 20, 2015
I think you should check out the binary options thread.
https://www.nairaland.com/2273489/binary-option-alertz-strategies-season4

1 Like

Re: I Need Your Advice On Binary Options Trading by lifeofkelvino(m): 6:10pm On Jul 20, 2015
Try babypips com or maybe call me 08061324128............i have a strategy that work.... 75%..... I can also link u to the person who sold it to me..... It's working like fire
Re: I Need Your Advice On Binary Options Trading by MurphyG1(m): 7:50pm On Jul 20, 2015
lifeofkelvino:
Try babypips com or maybe call me 08061324128............i have a strategy that work.... 75%..... I can also link u to the person who sold it to me..... It's working like fire

Thanks bro. Wil call u soon
Re: I Need Your Advice On Binary Options Trading by sean247(m): 7:53pm On Jul 20, 2015
Re: I Need Your Advice On Binary Options Trading by fxstory(m): 8:39pm On Jul 20, 2015
MurphyG1:
Hi Guys,

I have always wanted another source of income so I came across Binary Options Trading. I decided to give it a shot using CTOptions as my broker. They were on my neck as soon as I opened a demo account to open a real account. I was assured that I would get help as soon as I make a deposit because I told them I didn't know how to trade. I made a deposit of $300 and the assistance never came so I began to trade by myself. To cut the long story short, I lost my all investment.

I then learnt from other traders that CTOptions are not reliable, they sometimes manipulate trades and you loose out trades especially for short terms.

I have done so much research on Binary Options Trading and I have read many success stories so I want to try it out again.
Can someone recommend a very good broker and more importantly a strategy that works with upto 85% or more accuracy?

don't open live if you don't want to regret later.learn it and make sure you have enough knowledge on it before starting live.
Re: I Need Your Advice On Binary Options Trading by MurphyG1(m): 10:20pm On Jul 20, 2015
Re: I Need Your Advice On Binary Options Trading by omocopolo(m): 3:20am On Jul 21, 2015
the thing about binary options is that you need to really learn it yourself,i had a nasty experience similar yours before i started learning the real stuff.there are too many scam indicators,robots ,unreliable strategies out there.but if you want to learn the real stuff you can check out this guys http://www.signalhive.com/?affid=9,if you need books on trading try and read Trading for a Living by
Re: I Need Your Advice On Binary Options Trading by signalss: 11:24am On Nov 24, 2015
MurphyG1:
Hi Guys,

I found a website of good binary options brokers, I just checked some of them, they offer services in Nigeria.
Re: I Need Your Advice On Binary Options Trading by john4success2: 2:42pm On Jun 26, 2016
BREXIT or NOT!!!. we rocked the market simply because we trade with a stable set of combinations. check the website below and get started...Delay is dangerous.

https://thebestbinaryoptionindicator./

contact me at
johnfxsol at gmail dot com

Re: I Need Your Advice On Binary Options Trading by applechekers: 4:48am On Nov 23, 2016
Re: I Need Your Advice On Binary Options Trading by yellowman2225(m): 7:45am On Jan 26, 2017
geogbengi:
Good morning binarians. I am new here but I have taking my time to go through thread and previous posts as far back as 2015. I can see people here are really really helpful and not the type that hoard or hide information for the benefit of others. A friend referred me here and I am glad I joined

Please I need contacts(e-mails/phone numbers)of good binary.com traders (e.g elemosho, wapmasta001 and the likes). I need this knowledge too to break even.

Thanks

Iam a binary options trader and has assisted many learn the basics of trading.

There's no shortcut anywhere, to be successful in binary. you need to acquire an elementary knowledge of Forex after which you will become a good binary options trader.

Contact me if you need any of my services below;

Want to learn binary options trading / stocks /CFD/ Forex

want to turn your indicators into an 100% autopilot expert advisor robot making money while you sleep
want to add several Indictators together to form a single alert that sends email

Want to learn general currency trading and money management.

090 728 2225 5 Calls only.

See you at the top.
Re: I Need Your Advice On Binary Options Trading by stanlo4we(m): 6:13am On Jul 31, 2017
How To Trade on Binary Even/Odds Watch on my youtube channel and please

****SUBSCRIBE TO MY CHANNEL FOR UPDATE******

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W0ZbcDISPIE

(1) (Reply)

Should CBN Be Intervening In Forex Market? Financial Experts Speak / Quality Plain T-shirt @3,300 Only / What's d Best And Profitable Businesses To Start In 2013, Earn Income In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.