Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,561 members, 7,809,046 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:46 PM

Invest And Make 30-40% Profit Twice A Week - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Invest And Make 30-40% Profit Twice A Week (3322 Views)

Lead Ore 65%+ , zinc ore 40%+ available / Buy / Pay Twice For Phones And Electronics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Invest And Make 30-40% Profit Twice A Week by Usminous: 6:46pm On Jul 20, 2015
It being a while going through some trend in business forum, some will say they have money to start a business but don’t know what business to venture into while others have a good idea but no capital to kick start the business.. I am in the category of having a business idea but have no capital to kick start it.
The business is cash crop merchant basically palm kernel and cashew trading… sourcing for it from the local farmers package it and sell to companies that is just the basic knowledge of the business but there is more to it.
Re: Invest And Make 30-40% Profit Twice A Week by Usminous: 8:11pm On Jul 20, 2015
Those are the pictures I took when I finish learning the trading while I was serving.... That man in jalamia is my boss with other friends who came to celebrate with me...
Re: Invest And Make 30-40% Profit Twice A Week by deltateam: 8:16pm On Jul 20, 2015
Usminous:
Those are the pictures I took when I finish learning the trading while I was serving.... That man in jalamia is my boss with other friends who came to celebrate with me...

Congrats to you. Start with your alawi money.

1 Like

Re: Invest And Make 30-40% Profit Twice A Week by Usminous: 5:09pm On Jul 22, 2015
Just to get some capital and kick start the business.... And partnership is allowed.....
Re: Invest And Make 30-40% Profit Twice A Week by Usminous: 5:14pm On Jul 22, 2015
Is a business in which on a tonne which is 65k-70k and make a profit of 12,500 on a tonne...... Know u increase the number of tonne then your profit multiply.....
Re: Invest And Make 30-40% Profit Twice A Week by Usminous: 2:48pm On Jul 23, 2015
Entrepreneurship isn’t for the fearless. It’s for the individuals who are prepared enough and strong enough to learn from their fears and work past them. Instead of avoiding your fears, embrace them, and use them as a motivation to learn more about your business and prevent disaster.
Re: Invest And Make 30-40% Profit Twice A Week by Usminous: 1:54pm On Jul 27, 2015
I appreciate those that send me mails showing interest in this business...I have chart with them and we discussed to a lent about the business... And if you also wish to partner too... Their is still chance to do that... Work is seriously on... Very soon the business will be flag off..
Re: Invest And Make 30-40% Profit Twice A Week by Johnnoah1st: 2:25pm On Jul 27, 2015
Usminous:
I appreciate those that send me mails showing interest in this business...I have chart with them and we discussed to a lent about the business... And if you also wish to partner too... Their is still chance to do that... Work is seriously on... Very soon the business will be flag off..
bro. its there anyway i can learn d business personally and pay u 4 it?
Re: Invest And Make 30-40% Profit Twice A Week by Usminous: 2:45pm On Jul 27, 2015
Johnnoah1st:
bro. its there anyway i can learn d business personally and pay u 4 it?
yes you can just contact me by dropping your WhatsApp number to my mail...usminous@gmail.com
Re: Invest And Make 30-40% Profit Twice A Week by Johnnoah1st: 2:46pm On Jul 27, 2015
Usminous:
yes you can just contact me by dropping your WhatsApp number to my mail...usminous@gmail.com
I WILL MAIL U
Re: Invest And Make 30-40% Profit Twice A Week by karlxavier(m): 4:13pm On Jul 27, 2015
how can one actually be part of it? i need to know how the things are done right from the place to buy and the particular place to sell your produce. is it cash and carry? you can elabourate more on the business model. my mail is KARLXAVIERKARL@GMAIL.COM
Re: Invest And Make 30-40% Profit Twice A Week by Xzevian(m): 4:23pm On Jul 27, 2015
karlxavier:
how can one actually be part of it? i need to know how the things are done right from the place to buy and the particular place to sell your produce. is it cash and carry? you can elabourate more on the business model. my mail is KARLXAVIERKARL@GMAIL.COM
@ op, I wil like to have the detail send to my mail too. Xzevian@gmail.com
Re: Invest And Make 30-40% Profit Twice A Week by CaptPlanet(m): 5:22pm On Jul 27, 2015
Hello Usminous.

It's a nice business and I'm quite interested. However i'd like to know where you're located right now.
Re: Invest And Make 30-40% Profit Twice A Week by Usminous: 7:12pm On Jul 27, 2015
CaptPlanet:
Hello Usminous.

It's a nice business and I'm quite interested. However i'd like to know where you're located right now.

am presently in Oyo State ibadan to be precise.. You can send me a message via mail.. Usminous@gmail.com we discussed better..
Re: Invest And Make 30-40% Profit Twice A Week by Usminous: 7:14pm On Jul 27, 2015
To those Dat send mail have replied.. Check your inbox..
Re: Invest And Make 30-40% Profit Twice A Week by CaptPlanet(m): 7:17pm On Jul 27, 2015
Usminous:

am presently in Oyo State ibadan to be precise.. You can send me a message via mail.. Usminous@gmail.com we discussed better..

Already sent you a mail.
Kindly reply
Re: Invest And Make 30-40% Profit Twice A Week by Usminous: 7:24pm On Jul 27, 2015
CaptPlanet:

Already sent you a mail.
Kindly reply
kindly check your mail.... And if you don't see my reply resend me ur mail address
Re: Invest And Make 30-40% Profit Twice A Week by Usminous: 7:28pm On Jul 27, 2015
Heya..... Am just checking the spam nw.... I saw some messages there... I will reply straight away...
Re: Invest And Make 30-40% Profit Twice A Week by Usminous: 8:58pm On Jul 27, 2015
All the response I have received so far is overwhelming God's willing by September the cash crop business will flag off..
Re: Invest And Make 30-40% Profit Twice A Week by Xzevian(m): 9:11pm On Jul 27, 2015
Usminous:
All the response I have received so far is overwhelming God's willing by September the cash crop business will flag off..
check ur mail asap
Re: Invest And Make 30-40% Profit Twice A Week by Usminous: 10:39pm On Jul 27, 2015
Xzevian:
check ur mail asap
I have reply your mail..
Re: Invest And Make 30-40% Profit Twice A Week by Usminous: 12:55pm On Jul 29, 2015
Appreciating those that are really showing serious sign of interest... And to those that strongly believe that entrepreneurship is d only way to financial freedom and job security... Their is still room for those that wish to partner with us via their capital and other ways....
Re: Invest And Make 30-40% Profit Twice A Week by Demmah: 12:37pm On Jul 31, 2015
I sent you a mail but yet to get a reply. Please send me detail on hammedodunsi.alpha@gmail.com...include your number so i can add you on whatsapp.
Re: Invest And Make 30-40% Profit Twice A Week by millhouse: 12:43pm On Jul 31, 2015
rte
Re: Invest And Make 30-40% Profit Twice A Week by temmiedee: 6:58am On Aug 01, 2015
temmypalace@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Invest And Make 30-40% Profit Twice A Week by Usminous: 6:11pm On Aug 01, 2015
You can now check your inbox have replied you..
Re: Invest And Make 30-40% Profit Twice A Week by Usminous: 12:26pm On Aug 07, 2015
Thank God we are making progress... Am thanking those that show interest..... All hands are on deck to make it a reality... One love to all nairalanders...
Re: Invest And Make 30-40% Profit Twice A Week by lailuvly: 1:35pm On Aug 07, 2015
i would like to learn about the business. kindly respond. My no 08060719821
Re: Invest And Make 30-40% Profit Twice A Week by jick4life(m): 4:54pm On Aug 07, 2015
JICK4LIFE@GMAIL.COM let talk,am waiting on u
Re: Invest And Make 30-40% Profit Twice A Week by ntutu(m): 5:09pm On Aug 07, 2015
Nn
Re: Invest And Make 30-40% Profit Twice A Week by Usminous: 11:09pm On Aug 07, 2015
Incase you want info or contributions just send me a mail usminous@gmail.com and I will surely respond to your Mail..... Thanks

(1) (2) (Reply)

FG!!! Automatic Blocks Moulding Machine Of All Sizes, fabricated in Lagos !! / JOINT VENTURE PARTNER IN HAULAGE BUSINESS NEEDED / Iron Rods For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.