Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,293 members, 7,807,995 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:50 AM

Buhari, Obama & VP Joe Biden With Nigerian Delegation At The White House (Photo) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari, Obama & VP Joe Biden With Nigerian Delegation At The White House (Photo) (42326 Views)

Buhari, Obama, Ban Ki-Moon At UN General Meeting (Photos) / Nigeria Delegation At UN Gen Assembly In New York (Photos) / What Buhari And US VP Joe Biden Discussed Today at breakfast (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari, Obama & VP Joe Biden With Nigerian Delegation At The White House (Photo) by maduxs: 8:54pm On Jul 20, 2015
damm buhari terrorist
Re: Buhari, Obama & VP Joe Biden With Nigerian Delegation At The White House (Photo) by gen2briz(m): 8:54pm On Jul 20, 2015
drss:
Nigeria is a Zoo.

Humm
Re: Buhari, Obama & VP Joe Biden With Nigerian Delegation At The White House (Photo) by pilarnig(m): 8:54pm On Jul 20, 2015
You are a big fool, we human need one another to survive
wecan:
APC IS A DISGRACE TO NIGERIA. SEE HOW THEY ARE WORSHIPING OBAMA AS IF HE IS THEIR GOD.
WHAT IS SO SPECIAL THERE THAT MADE ALL THESE GOVERNORS AND PRESIDENT TO LEAVE THEIR COUNTRY JUST TO GO AND SEE OBAMA?
CAN'T THIS PRESIDENT AND HIS GOVERNORS LEAD NIGERIA WITHOUT THE HELP OF AMERICA?
NIGERIA IS DOOMED...............
Re: Buhari, Obama & VP Joe Biden With Nigerian Delegation At The White House (Photo) by Certifiedboss: 8:54pm On Jul 20, 2015
Iamsynord:
Why dem Send Amaechi comot ?? Abi d guy don day run errands again ??

He actually snapped them
Re: Buhari, Obama & VP Joe Biden With Nigerian Delegation At The White House (Photo) by ModiKen(m): 8:54pm On Jul 20, 2015
drss:
Nigeria is a Zoo.

And you are a high class baboon in our Zoo.

Here is your share of dis evening's banana....

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Obama & VP Joe Biden With Nigerian Delegation At The White House (Photo) by propet(m): 8:55pm On Jul 20, 2015
what is the meaning of this now..

2 Likes

Re: Buhari, Obama & VP Joe Biden With Nigerian Delegation At The White House (Photo) by stankezzy: 8:56pm On Jul 20, 2015
haba

2 Likes

Re: Buhari, Obama & VP Joe Biden With Nigerian Delegation At The White House (Photo) by Apsssal(m): 8:56pm On Jul 20, 2015
drss:
Nigeria is a Zoo.
ain't u proud of ur country?
Re: Buhari, Obama & VP Joe Biden With Nigerian Delegation At The White House (Photo) by T4taiwo(m): 8:57pm On Jul 20, 2015
wecan:
APC IS A DISGRACE TO NIGERIA. SEE HOW THEY ARE WORSHIPING OBAMA AS IF HE IS THEIR GOD.
WHAT IS SO SPECIAL THERE THAT MADE ALL THESE GOVERNORS AND PRESIDENT TO LEAVE THEIR COUNTRY JUST TO GO AND SEE OBAMA?
CAN'T THIS PRESIDENT AND HIS GOVERNORS LEAD NIGERIA WITHOUT THE HELP OF AMERICA?
u needed to think well with ur gluttony fish head like....America is not just a nation, its powerful to influence the economic base of any country...if u wants to be recognize globally, then u need their assistance.
Re: Buhari, Obama & VP Joe Biden With Nigerian Delegation At The White House (Photo) by Djdeebrain(m): 8:57pm On Jul 20, 2015
drss:
Nigeria is a Zoo.
and u are living in it, that's makes you an animal in a zoo.
Re: Buhari, Obama & VP Joe Biden With Nigerian Delegation At The White House (Photo) by Nobody: 8:57pm On Jul 20, 2015
crisycent:

Weytin my governor do you? angry
lolz ........... I'm actually complimenting him tongue
Re: Buhari, Obama & VP Joe Biden With Nigerian Delegation At The White House (Photo) by missKiffy(f): 8:58pm On Jul 20, 2015
drss:
Nigeria is a Zoo.
And you are an animal

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Obama & VP Joe Biden With Nigerian Delegation At The White House (Photo) by KingKuntaVart: 8:58pm On Jul 20, 2015
This man sef!!! who gives him advice, your going to the White house you pack apes follow body.

lmao the prodigal soon of the south south betrayal of the south south, shouldnt u be the next to obama not that short shrek look alike. eeehhnn Amaechi nah u dey ask?

This what a white house visit should look like!!!!!!>!>>>!>!>>!

4 Likes

Re: Buhari, Obama & VP Joe Biden With Nigerian Delegation At The White House (Photo) by Nobody: 8:58pm On Jul 20, 2015
Obama and bull-hari are competing for height...oshio baba is too short for my liking
Re: Buhari, Obama & VP Joe Biden With Nigerian Delegation At The White House (Photo) by missKiffy(f): 8:58pm On Jul 20, 2015
Atlantian:
LOL, are you calling all of us animals ?
Nah, nah only him be animal and the others that call Nigeria a zoo

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Obama & VP Joe Biden With Nigerian Delegation At The White House (Photo) by agabaI23(m): 8:59pm On Jul 20, 2015
Obama is tall? He is taller than babaonechance? Wow!!
Re: Buhari, Obama & VP Joe Biden With Nigerian Delegation At The White House (Photo) by ibkgab001: 8:59pm On Jul 20, 2015
Same height as Obama
Re: Buhari, Obama & VP Joe Biden With Nigerian Delegation At The White House (Photo) by abat4real37(f): 9:00pm On Jul 20, 2015
drss:
Nigeria is a Zoo.
your house is a zoo

2 Likes

Re: Buhari, Obama & VP Joe Biden With Nigerian Delegation At The White House (Photo) by skykenny: 9:00pm On Jul 20, 2015
wecan:
My friend what do you know about governance. You think it's to eat mama thankma.
Re: Buhari, Obama & VP Joe Biden With Nigerian Delegation At The White House (Photo) by maduxs: 9:01pm On Jul 20, 2015
Nigeria must split
Re: Buhari, Obama & VP Joe Biden With Nigerian Delegation At The White House (Photo) by Nobody: 9:02pm On Jul 20, 2015
Oshiomole...I see you are trying so hard to tell the world 'hey see..i am the governor of Edo state, and i am standing with the president of the United States in a picture..woah!!!'

[url]Meanwhile for those people who have no jobs, are tired of switching jobs or have no skill at all and want to develop skills that can fetch them money online as well as offline, here is a thread where i have taught for free how you can join fiverr.com and start making money right from your home. There are very easy ways of making it through the internet, you just have to find the safest and surest way, and this one beckons The Free Fiverr Training Guide on Nairaland With Screenshots
Re: Buhari, Obama & VP Joe Biden With Nigerian Delegation At The White House (Photo) by Osgee(m): 9:02pm On Jul 20, 2015
drss:
Nigeria is a Zoo.

Sori 4 d insult but u are an idi.ot of d 1st order

2 Likes

Re: Buhari, Obama & VP Joe Biden With Nigerian Delegation At The White House (Photo) by Ahzyz(m): 9:02pm On Jul 20, 2015
lol your parent we be gorila
Re: Buhari, Obama & VP Joe Biden With Nigerian Delegation At The White House (Photo) by biafranqueen: 9:02pm On Jul 20, 2015
So did the resign the oil contracts that expired this month?

Nigeria is now the new Puerto Rico grin
Re: Buhari, Obama & VP Joe Biden With Nigerian Delegation At The White House (Photo) by damilaremichael: 9:03pm On Jul 20, 2015
I'm so proud of my Gov. Ajumobi, Oyo state. Politics apart.ur head dey der.
Re: Buhari, Obama & VP Joe Biden With Nigerian Delegation At The White House (Photo) by drss(m): 9:03pm On Jul 20, 2015
missKiffy:
And you are an animal
Why? An not a zoo citizen.
Re: Buhari, Obama & VP Joe Biden With Nigerian Delegation At The White House (Photo) by 36STATES: 9:03pm On Jul 20, 2015
Okorocha is a real disgrace. He looks like the black sheep there, not Oshimoleh the dwarf.
Re: Buhari, Obama & VP Joe Biden With Nigerian Delegation At The White House (Photo) by skyfullofstars(f): 9:04pm On Jul 20, 2015
drss:
Nigeria is a Zoo.

What do you mean by zoo? Please explain yourself, thank you smiley
Re: Buhari, Obama & VP Joe Biden With Nigerian Delegation At The White House (Photo) by drss(m): 9:05pm On Jul 20, 2015
Watching Buhari talking with Obama on NTA News. Like say make i cry. Boring!
Re: Buhari, Obama & VP Joe Biden With Nigerian Delegation At The White House (Photo) by skyfullofstars(f): 9:05pm On Jul 20, 2015
Djdeebrain:
and u are living in it, that's makes you an animal in a zoo.

Even worse yet! Since he is an animal, he made a zoo out of Nigeria...
Re: Buhari, Obama & VP Joe Biden With Nigerian Delegation At The White House (Photo) by Nobody: 9:05pm On Jul 20, 2015
CR77:
How there you call God image a devil
sowei ...... I'm only complimenting him, actually the devil is not an ugly being na
Re: Buhari, Obama & VP Joe Biden With Nigerian Delegation At The White House (Photo) by valandy99(m): 9:06pm On Jul 20, 2015
and now what do want me to do?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Obaseki Receives His Certificate As PDP Governorship Candidate / Enugu Youths Chase Fulani Herdsmen & Their Cows Away From Their Farmlands (Video / Ahmed Isah Apologises For Slapping A Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.