Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,660 members, 7,801,914 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:35 AM

Pictures Of Governor Okorocha In Washington With Obama And Others - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures Of Governor Okorocha In Washington With Obama And Others (78264 Views)

Statues Of African Presidents Erected By Okorocha In Imo. Photos / Buhari Poses With Rochas Okorocha In Aso Rock (photos) / "On My Way To Surrender My Arms To Okorocha In Owerri" - Man (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Governor Okorocha In Washington With Obama And Others by Johnnoah1st: 10:16pm On Jul 20, 2015
FYB:
Okorocha ''ll be like......I Met him one on one
HAHAHAHAHA, pls dont let me vomit wat am eating oo,so funny

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Governor Okorocha In Washington With Obama And Others by akosh005: 10:16pm On Jul 20, 2015
Okorocha was like, me n buhari contest for apc primary..........

5 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Governor Okorocha In Washington With Obama And Others by Senjuchiha: 10:17pm On Jul 20, 2015
Wrs osinbade,d 'mere commisioner'vp
Re: Pictures Of Governor Okorocha In Washington With Obama And Others by adedayourt(m): 10:19pm On Jul 20, 2015
pls who owns dat head at obamas back buhahhahhhhhahahahhahahahah
Re: Pictures Of Governor Okorocha In Washington With Obama And Others by IYANGBALI: 10:19pm On Jul 20, 2015
horexy:
Fake smiles!
see bad belle,I know say you never enter airport before grin

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Governor Okorocha In Washington With Obama And Others by Nobody: 10:19pm On Jul 20, 2015
Future Nigerian president. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Governor Okorocha In Washington With Obama And Others by emamos: 10:20pm On Jul 20, 2015
i don't worry about the HATERS,they are just angry because the truth i speak contradicts the lie they live..... buhari

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Governor Okorocha In Washington With Obama And Others by likila: 10:21pm On Jul 20, 2015
ujoatu:
Discussing with the US delegates

what does okorocha know about bilateral issues?
no be buying roasted corn by the roadside ooo.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Governor Okorocha In Washington With Obama And Others by techcoms: 10:22pm On Jul 20, 2015
WHERE IS AMEACHI ROTIMI, BUHARI. HOPE THE FBI ARE NOT INVESTIGATING HIM ALREADY FOR CORRUPTION OF THE 70BILLION SPENT ON APC

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Governor Okorocha In Washington With Obama And Others by flexingPAPA: 10:23pm On Jul 20, 2015
adedayourt:
pls who owns dat head at obamas back buhahhahhhhhahahahhahahahah
dats d stubborn head of the comrade governor... oshio.

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Governor Okorocha In Washington With Obama And Others by Tubexsms(m): 10:23pm On Jul 20, 2015
ujoatu:
The presidents and their men
where is Ameachi the betrayal. I learnt that he was carried along. Stories for the gods
Re: Pictures Of Governor Okorocha In Washington With Obama And Others by Nobody: 10:24pm On Jul 20, 2015
okorocha main trip to the u.s is to take selfie with Obama.Nothing else.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Governor Okorocha In Washington With Obama And Others by Oliyide123: 10:24pm On Jul 20, 2015
I love dat okorocha's smile............change is here already

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Governor Okorocha In Washington With Obama And Others by StOla: 10:25pm On Jul 20, 2015
kamair237:
look where the winning team(APC) took Rochas too......

Weh Biafans....

PMB for life...

Yet his enemies keep saying he's not pure enough to lead Ndigbo, just because he's not a regional political champion.

5 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Governor Okorocha In Washington With Obama And Others by maduxs: 10:25pm On Jul 20, 2015
Rochas is a betrayal just like amaechi all this people will pay for their treacherous act one day.they think they will get any useful something from north. Nigeria is a jungle and until the national conference resolution is pass into law, Nigeria will never no peace.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Governor Okorocha In Washington With Obama And Others by adedayourt(m): 10:26pm On Jul 20, 2015
flexingPAPA:
dats d stubborn head of the comrade governor... oshio.

chai see as d tin dey shine grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Pictures Of Governor Okorocha In Washington With Obama And Others by Nobody: 10:26pm On Jul 20, 2015
ujoatu:
Greeting President Obama while President Buhari watches

Nnamdi Kanu, are you watching ? grin

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Governor Okorocha In Washington With Obama And Others by madmoney: 10:26pm On Jul 20, 2015
THE INFERIOR PRESIDENT
A country is certainly as big as its President and as small as its President makes it look. The United States of America is well respected in the comity of nations because they have always been lucky enough to have leaders with high self esteem, not necessarily because of any material blessings from Nature. If there is anything so special about America, it is her leaders. And leaders are what should define a nation.
Some unfortunate Nigerians are actually celebrating the fact that their President is in America, to see the American President. This gets me wondering if our own President is a little imp, while that of Americans is a super god.
It would have been easier to overlook if this excitement stopped with ordinary Nigerians, but when you see our Governors and Presidential aides posting pictures of our President with the President of another country, as if we have hit gold, then you can't help but be ashamed that our country is this abused. The simple message that our President and his handlers have passed is that Buhari is inferior to Obama, and he is happy about that.
This is a President Obama, who is close to his last day in office as President, yet he has not deemed it fit to visit Nigeria; black nation's biggest country, yet our President in less than two months of being President has jumped into a jet with over one hundred aides, security personnel and personal staff to go visit America.
Our President did not just stop at going hats in hand to Obama, he was also getting ready to lick the American President's anus just to have a handshake with him and get the paparazzi to capture the scene. Can you imagine that our President conceded to Obama the credit of our successful and peaceful election? Nigeria is yet to have a President

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Governor Okorocha In Washington With Obama And Others by Nobody: 10:27pm On Jul 20, 2015
The same way apc politicians were all blasting ex jonathan whilst northern Nigeria was burning is the same way buhari and his apc are smiling while bokoharam just strike and kill scores of innocent people few hours ago.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Governor Okorocha In Washington With Obama And Others by SirLegal(m): 10:27pm On Jul 20, 2015
OUR GOVERNOR OUR GOVERNOR

NICE SMILE GOV. ROCHAS
Re: Pictures Of Governor Okorocha In Washington With Obama And Others by kestolove95(m): 10:27pm On Jul 20, 2015
nnamdi kanu knw go fit sleep 2day....d mumu

6 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Governor Okorocha In Washington With Obama And Others by Nobody: 10:29pm On Jul 20, 2015
Babatundetinubu:
The only ibo that can be president......but even his own people will kill him....... grin grin grin grin grin grin
dont mind namdia kanu and his brainless followers...rochas is the next president after buhari

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Governor Okorocha In Washington With Obama And Others by Kingspin(m): 10:29pm On Jul 20, 2015
Is that what we will watch?
Re: Pictures Of Governor Okorocha In Washington With Obama And Others by sweetgala(m): 10:30pm On Jul 20, 2015
ujoatu:
Greeting President Obama while President Buhari watches

Nigeria next president Owelle Rochas Okorocha

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Governor Okorocha In Washington With Obama And Others by Nobody: 10:30pm On Jul 20, 2015
ujoatu:
The delegates discussing bilateral issues of mutual interest
Funfair things.
Re: Pictures Of Governor Okorocha In Washington With Obama And Others by Kingspin(m): 10:31pm On Jul 20, 2015
Is that what we will chop?
Re: Pictures Of Governor Okorocha In Washington With Obama And Others by Nobody: 10:32pm On Jul 20, 2015
MY PEOPLE!!! MY PEOPLE!!!! AS ROCHAS WILL ALWAYS CHANT.MY SINCERE PRAYERS FOR MORE OF GODS WISDOM ON THEM AS THEY EMBARKS ON HISTORIC VISIT..WHETHER WE LIKE OR HATE TO KNOW THIS, OUR SUCCESS OR FAILURE AS A NATION LIES IN THE DECISIONS THEY TAKE. A SINGLE DECISION FROM CBN AND TODAY DOLLAR IS SELLING AT N245 PLUS AND ITS WE AVERAGE CITIZENS THAT SUFFER IT ALL.
WE NEED TO CONSTANTLY PRAY FOR THESE MEN, WE NEED GODS INTERVENTION. "LIKE" if you believe in the potency of prayers

5 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Governor Okorocha In Washington With Obama And Others by Enoch127(m): 10:33pm On Jul 20, 2015
Nice one Okoracha and PMB Keep smiling
Re: Pictures Of Governor Okorocha In Washington With Obama And Others by ahamonyeka(m): 10:33pm On Jul 20, 2015
Look at them smiling while snapping with great men but,they have refused to make themselves great so that other people can be mad snapping with them too..

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Governor Okorocha In Washington With Obama And Others by paulo1979: 10:34pm On Jul 20, 2015
Fxcking nigger.... come home and pay the salaries of government workers in your state. For the pas 11 months... na God go punish all of una

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Governor Okorocha In Washington With Obama And Others by akin7686(m): 10:35pm On Jul 20, 2015
crystalmart20:
Get winning with betting on sport games and have your payouts easily with fixed matches, get great winnings like on the screenshot, contact me by clicking this link.

https://m.facebook.com/martin.crystal.14?fref=nf&pn_ref=story&ref_component=mbasic_home_header&ref_page=%2Fwap%2Fprofile_timeline.php&refid=17

Mod kindly ban dis asshole. The guy is a scam. The match he claimed he won is scam. Banfield 1 - 2 Belgrano D match was played in 2:30Am not 16:00 as claimed.

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Aftermath Of Attack On Anambra Police Convoy (Graphics Photos) / ‘We Were Locked In The Church For Over 20 Mins’ - Priest Speaks On Ondo Attack / President Election: Confusion As INEC Uploads Female’s Picture On Result Portal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.