Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,286 members, 7,807,969 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:28 AM

Pictures Of Governor Okorocha In Washington With Obama And Others - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures Of Governor Okorocha In Washington With Obama And Others (78274 Views)

Statues Of African Presidents Erected By Okorocha In Imo. Photos / Buhari Poses With Rochas Okorocha In Aso Rock (photos) / "On My Way To Surrender My Arms To Okorocha In Owerri" - Man (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Governor Okorocha In Washington With Obama And Others by ModiKen(m): 6:49am On Jul 21, 2015
ApcSucks:
Janjanweedians....... with satanist Obama in enemy country

Another wailing wailer on the loose.
Re: Pictures Of Governor Okorocha In Washington With Obama And Others by Beremx(f): 6:50am On Jul 21, 2015
chinology:
Yes Beremx, okorosha is not known in my state likewise other Igbo states since he cannot influence anything politically in those states. Afterwards it was some individuals from Anambra that brought him to political limelight when they supported, gave him APGA ticket and saw to his first election victory. Okorosha will forever be grateful for that.

So you think it was some individuals and APGA that made him win his first term elections? Who are those that influenced his second term victory then? Anambra people and APGA?

Chinonso, ana m achi gi ochi n'onwu ututu a!!

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Governor Okorocha In Washington With Obama And Others by chinology: 6:52am On Jul 21, 2015
Firstly, okorosha is not an Igboman, his paternity has been traced to Taraba. If okorosha is stoned to death today by the Igbos, it is not out of place.

ModiKen:

Nnamdi Kanu and his band of Biafran wailers hate him with disgust

They even plan to assassinate him once their plans to declare Biafra begin to unfold.
Re: Pictures Of Governor Okorocha In Washington With Obama And Others by cococandy(f): 6:54am On Jul 21, 2015
Pamelayoung:
Pls who knws if Okorocha has paid d worker's in his state?
he hasn't

Greedy man

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Governor Okorocha In Washington With Obama And Others by Solozzo(m): 6:54am On Jul 21, 2015
What's the towel around Rochas neck for? Lol!!

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Governor Okorocha In Washington With Obama And Others by Nobody: 6:56am On Jul 21, 2015
horexy:
Fake smiles!
meeting No 1 president--what could be fake about the smile?
Re: Pictures Of Governor Okorocha In Washington With Obama And Others by Rick9(m): 6:57am On Jul 21, 2015
I hope something good come out of the meeting

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Governor Okorocha In Washington With Obama And Others by chinology: 6:57am On Jul 21, 2015
Listen up madam, how many parties were Okorosha in before he joined APGA in 2011??

Do you know that the first election victory of Okorocha was immediately Peter Obi and APGA crew picked him up from the political garbage?

Do you know that Okorocha will forever be grateful to the likes of Obi who made him to become politically relevant in Imo State today?

Beremx:
So you
think it was some individuals and APGA that made him win his first term elections? Who are those that influenced his second term victory then? Anambra people and APGA?

Chinonso, ana m achi gi ochi n'onwu ututu a!!

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Governor Okorocha In Washington With Obama And Others by jaytee01(m): 7:05am On Jul 21, 2015
IamChuks:
shocked grin Buhari looks like a cow in the first peesure...
You look like a rogue......I'm certain that you are one, but soon your sins will catch up with you. Continue with your....
Re: Pictures Of Governor Okorocha In Washington With Obama And Others by Desric(m): 7:06am On Jul 21, 2015
horexy:
Fake smiles!
Jealousy is self imprisonment, learn to appreciate good things for only then will they come near your dwelling.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Governor Okorocha In Washington With Obama And Others by Beremx(f): 7:07am On Jul 21, 2015
chinology:
Listen up madam, how many parties were Okorosha in before he joined APGA in 2011??

Do you know that the first election victory of Okorocha was immediately Peter Obi and APGA crew picked him up from the political garbage?

Do you know that Okorocha will forever be grateful to the likes of Obi who made him to become politically relevant in Imo State today?

For your information, Rochas never intended to contest for the governor of Imo State. His aim was to contest for the presidency which he has done twice and he has almost come close to victory. APGA has never won elections in Imo State,so why are you attributing Rochas victory to APGA? Even Ojukwu's popularity did not make APGA win in Imo state.

APGA party lured Rochas to contest due to his immense popularity in Imo state. APGA used Rochas and not the other way round. So stop being a supremacist by attributing Rochas victory as a governor to Peter Obi and APGA.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Governor Okorocha In Washington With Obama And Others by hotgunz(m): 7:07am On Jul 21, 2015
fulanimafia:
All hail the man who saw tomorrow...now he is meeting Obama...thanks to the Daura General he supported...

His Excellency Chief Rochas Okorocha - the rejected stone that became the cornerstone of Ndigbo in this government.
am nt surprise fulani man callin himsef mafia... I wonder when cow rearin became mob tinz
Re: Pictures Of Governor Okorocha In Washington With Obama And Others by Smooyis(m): 7:15am On Jul 21, 2015
AshiwajuFoward:
Rochacha the rejected stone of Ndigbo representing with class. cheesy
Nigerians generally do not regard their heroes. Thumbs up.
Re: Pictures Of Governor Okorocha In Washington With Obama And Others by Nobody: 7:27am On Jul 21, 2015
ujoatu:
The presidents and their men

where is Ameachi, he doesn't seem to appear in any of the photographs. It appears to me that Rochas is the Nigeria's acting VP/SSG in the US; good for him because he deserved it.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Governor Okorocha In Washington With Obama And Others by chinology: 7:28am On Jul 21, 2015
Shhhh! I asked you how many political parties has okorosha been to before APGA rescued him?

Do you know that AA was formed by Okorocha? Why didn't he use the party instead of APGA?

Why was Okorocha camping in Anambra all through the period before 2011 election in imo state?

Ojukwu's influence will be an overdose for Okorosha because it will be an overwin..all okorosha needed was Pete Obi's support to win the election in 2011.

Okorosha should forever be grateful to Obi for making him gov of imo state in 2011election and that was his first election victory. LOL

Beremx:
For your
information, Rochas never intended to contest for the governor of Imo State. His aim was to contest for the presidency which he has done twice and he has almost come close to victory. APGA has never won elections in Imo State,so why are you attributing Rochas victory to APGA? Even Ojukwu's popularity did not make APGA win in Imo state.

APGA party lured Rochas to contest due to his immense popularity in Imo state. APGA used Rochas and not the other way round. So stop being a supremacist by attributing Rochas victory as a governor to Peter Obi and APGA.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Governor Okorocha In Washington With Obama And Others by Paschal55(m): 7:28am On Jul 21, 2015
In Asari's Voice,it is a scamm!!!!!
Re: Pictures Of Governor Okorocha In Washington With Obama And Others by Nobody: 7:28am On Jul 21, 2015
Where is Amachi seems he misses to meet Obama,oh I forgot he is in the kitchen
Re: Pictures Of Governor Okorocha In Washington With Obama And Others by Nobody: 7:31am On Jul 21, 2015
StephenAyo:

where is Ameachi, he doesn't seem to appear in any of the photographs. It appears to me that Rochas is the Nigeria's acting VP/SSG in the US; good for him because he deserved it.

Amaechi is in the kitchen,he is not matured for international politics, this meeting is for matured politicians not for boys grin

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Governor Okorocha In Washington With Obama And Others by IamChuks(m): 7:32am On Jul 21, 2015
jaytee01:
You look like a rogue......I'm certain that you are one, but soon your sins will catch up with you. Continue with your....

..sambisa forest calls for u
Re: Pictures Of Governor Okorocha In Washington With Obama And Others by zudozz: 7:37am On Jul 21, 2015
NA ONLY THIS CLOTH UNA PRESIDENT GET?
Re: Pictures Of Governor Okorocha In Washington With Obama And Others by sukkot: 7:38am On Jul 21, 2015
Btruth:
Your prophecy will come to pass in Jesus name. This is what I've been telling my Ibo brothers/friends that their time is around the corner, they only need to believe and let us all work together to take this country to a greater height. A house divided can never stand.

One Nigeria, One love. I love all my Ibo brothers and also my Hausa brothers too. With unity, Nigeria will be great again.

Good morning Nigerian. I love you all.
edit grin wink

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Governor Okorocha In Washington With Obama And Others by B2mario(m): 7:54am On Jul 21, 2015
abagoro:

By Anambra, Mbaise and radio biafra. Cant help but lol. All real Igbos know the truth and on that we stand. Rochas Okorocha is the most prominent Igbo politician and likely future President. Peter Obi is in dare need of that position hence his waste of resources on propaganda against Okorocha.

Oga you dey mind dem oo?! they've hit their hands on caterpillar that carries stone.

All their noise making can't create any impact cos Owelle is bless and destined to be the next president of Igbo extraction after PMB. You can fight someone but you can't change his destiny, Let them go and hug transformer.

Peter Obi can't be president because he lacks the charisma and political instinct. And beside we've tried Anambra for a very long while so lets check another state.

Till then, Owelle(my powerful brother) I know!
Re: Pictures Of Governor Okorocha In Washington With Obama And Others by slowice(m): 7:55am On Jul 21, 2015
Buhari be like...kai mallam rochas I didn't knw you can sifik ingilish like a oyibo man fa cheesy grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Governor Okorocha In Washington With Obama And Others by Nellybii: 7:57am On Jul 21, 2015
madmoney:
THE INFERIOR PRESIDENT
A country is certainly as big as its President and as small as its President makes it look. The United States of America is well respected in the comity of nations because they have always been lucky enough to have leaders with high self esteem, not necessarily because of any material blessings from Nature. If there is anything so special about America, it is her leaders. And leaders are what should define a nation.
Some unfortunate Nigerians are actually celebrating the fact that their President is in America, to see the American President. This gets me wondering if our own President is a little imp, while that of Americans is a super god.
It would have been easier to overlook if this excitement stopped with ordinary Nigerians, but when you see our Governors and Presidential aides posting pictures of our President with the President of another country, as if we have hit gold, then you can't help but be ashamed that our country is this abused. The simple message that our President and his handlers have passed is that Buhari is inferior to Obama, and he is happy about that.
This is a President Obama, who is close to his last day in office as President, yet he has not deemed it fit to visit Nigeria; black nation's biggest country, yet our President in less than two months of being President has jumped into a jet with over one hundred aides, security personnel and personal staff to go visit America.
Our President did not just stop at going hats in hand to Obama, he was also getting ready to lick the American President's anus just to have a handshake with him and get the paparazzi to capture the scene. Can you imagine that our President conceded to Obama the credit of our successful and peaceful election? Nigeria is yet to have a President

Honestly you haven't made any sense here.
Are you saying that America is not greater than Nigeria? Or is it to just open you're mouth and say anything?.Man, you really have a condition and I think you need psychiatric help before this your condition escalates.
Re: Pictures Of Governor Okorocha In Washington With Obama And Others by stanisbaratheon: 7:59am On Jul 21, 2015
ujoatu:
Greeting President Obama while President Buhari watches

is that Rochas okoroawusa
Re: Pictures Of Governor Okorocha In Washington With Obama And Others by stanisbaratheon: 8:00am On Jul 21, 2015
obama shaking the hands of corruption since 1969
Re: Pictures Of Governor Okorocha In Washington With Obama And Others by horexy(f): 8:00am On Jul 21, 2015
Desric:
Jealousy is self imprisonment, learn to appreciate good things for only then will they come near your dwelling.

Pastor Desric...thanks for the sermon cheesy
Noted!
Just so u know, i wasn't and i'm not jealous in anyway...at least if u wan snap photo, ur teeth gats show.
I am a proud supporter of PMB bt his smile here was fake.
Re: Pictures Of Governor Okorocha In Washington With Obama And Others by chinology: 8:00am On Jul 21, 2015
That is the pig talking LOL

It will be easier for the Igbos to present a Togoless than to present an ugly fat physically challenged clueless useless worthless Okorosha to the Nigerian people.

Igbos have a lot decent sane and well educated individuals to present in 2019 and not a failed rabble rouser.

We all know where Igbo leaders have always emerged from and it cannot change now. Just watch and see, it will still happen like a movie. From the time of Zik of Africa to Ikemba of Africa..it has not changed. LOL

GOD is supreme and HE alone giveth power to his chosen people.

[s]
B2mario:

Oga you dey mind dem oo?! they've hit their hands on caterpillar that carries stone.

All their noise making can't create any impact cos Owelle is bless and destined to be the next president of Igbo extraction after PMB. You can fight someone but you can't change his destiny, Let them go and hug transformer.

Peter Obi can't be president because he lacks the charisma and political instinct. And beside we've tried Anambra for a very long while so lets check another state.

Till then, Owelle(my powerful brother) I know!
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Governor Okorocha In Washington With Obama And Others by Davo93(m): 8:07am On Jul 21, 2015
LIVE UPDATE' Management-NASU Face-off
www.oaupeeps.com/2015/07/live-update-management-nasu-face-off.html
#OAUpeeps
Re: Pictures Of Governor Okorocha In Washington With Obama And Others by Nobody: 8:11am On Jul 21, 2015
Dear Nigerians, here comes the future president of Nigeria
www.nairaland.com/attachments/2651541_image_jpeg9f360c5ab7736510df54c882e9dbf188

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Governor Okorocha In Washington With Obama And Others by Nobody: 8:13am On Jul 21, 2015
Okorocha the next President after PMB. cool

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Obi Effect: No Use Vex Vote Incompetence - Enugu PDP (Photo) / Aftermath Of Attack On Anambra Police Convoy (Graphics Photos) / ‘We Were Locked In The Church For Over 20 Mins’ - Priest Speaks On Ondo Attack

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.