Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,941 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:36 AM

Buhari's Article: His Misinformation, The Facts And His Records - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari's Article: His Misinformation, The Facts And His Records (30312 Views)

PDP Crises: The Misinformation, The Truth And The Facts / Buhari Article On Obama's Cabinet(2): PMB Was Absolutely Wrong / Buhari's Article: Buhari Was Right On Obama's Cabinet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari's Article: His Misinformation, The Facts And His Records by Beremx(f): 11:26pm On Jul 20, 2015
drss:

I will remember this comment on may 29 2019.
pray you will not wail to death before then. The rate at which your wailing wailers are wailing, you might not survive it till 2019!

4 Likes

Re: Buhari's Article: His Misinformation, The Facts And His Records by Whynotthetruth(m): 11:26pm On Jul 20, 2015
SarahBabyxx:

How is pdp any better?? Y'all have no moral rights to accuse APC of lying or whatever cheesy #justsaying wink

If PDP lies half like APC...I will quit supporting them...Read my moniker for a reminder...Can you point out any intimidating lie from PDP in the mold of these scary lies from APC...I wish you aren't part of them...

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Article: His Misinformation, The Facts And His Records by IAMTHEHERO: 11:29pm On Jul 20, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

If I had something like you near my family... I would have disowned her long time ago...because you're simply a disgrace to womanhood... a shameless ediot...
TUFIAKWA!! Never wish yourself or family that.Mbanu!!
Re: Buhari's Article: His Misinformation, The Facts And His Records by Whynotthetruth(m): 11:29pm On Jul 20, 2015
SarahBabyxx:

Fastest growing economy that generates less than 6,000MW.....lmao wow! Just wow!!

Was nothing done with regard to power

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Article: His Misinformation, The Facts And His Records by biafranqueen: 11:32pm On Jul 20, 2015
4Play:
To be fair to Barcanista, Buhari fanboys and propagandists make it easy for him. When I saw that bit about Obama's cabinet, I couldn't help but chuckle with derision. US presidents usually make their key cabinet appointments within days of the inauguration. Indeed, that was what Buhari via Dr Fayemi promised at one point:

http://dailypost.ng/2015/04/15/buhari-to-announce-his-ministers-one-week-after-may-29-inauguration/

grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Article: His Misinformation, The Facts And His Records by hinwazaka: 11:33pm On Jul 20, 2015
joseph1832:
And what is the norm my good man? And how is the APC returning to the norm? And mind you, you should know there are two types of change, the one that happens instantly and the ones that takes time to happen. The former leads to destruction while the latter usually lead to construction.

So evolution my good man, is a gradual process of change, while revolution is spontaneous change. I ask you to chose one.
. The norm is you giving excuses for every mistake made by the APC
The norm is you recanting every mistake made by the PDP in comparison to the new gaffes made by the APC
The norm is a board of directors giving managerial duties to the CIO, CFO and supervisors without the coordinating prowess of the CEO
The norm is the selective and sloppy witch hunt of the investigative agencies in the country
The norm is the lack of a meticulous strategy by the nation's security think tank group
I can go on and on

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari's Article: His Misinformation, The Facts And His Records by biafranqueen: 11:34pm On Jul 20, 2015
Whynotthetruth:
Why would buhari and his handlers not conduct an informed research before disgracing themselves before the world...And to think same people that picked on Jonathan if he ever slips in his speech are same people hypocritically wishing that we all go blind and deaf to buhari's unending gaffes...I pray he doesn't freestyle there in his speech because that's when the mother of blunder will come cool
This is so so jeez .... embarassed embarassed embarassed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Article: His Misinformation, The Facts And His Records by IAMTHEHERO: 11:36pm On Jul 20, 2015
drss:

Two bottles of Orijin for you. cheesy
Is not fair bros, increase it to100 bottles of Orijin.Don't worry l will provide the remaining 98 bottles.
Re: Buhari's Article: His Misinformation, The Facts And His Records by biafranqueen: 11:36pm On Jul 20, 2015
ellechrystal:

I tire 4 d hypocrites o. They were constantly waiting 4 GEJ to make a simple mistake. N now the mistakes r all over before them. N they keep defending n digging up excuses. Hypocrites. He who hasn't tolled a slippery path shouldn't criticise those who sway alone the road.
Off topic :I love your hair not gay or anything but you are soooo gorgeous!
Re: Buhari's Article: His Misinformation, The Facts And His Records by Clerverly: 11:36pm On Jul 20, 2015
joseph1832:
Fa fa fa, Fao! Bro I beg to disagree. Your refusal to comment on any of barcanista's threads only foster his zeal to spread half truths and narrow mindedness to the un suspecting foolish multitude.

You shouldn't forget, Nigeria/Nairaland is full of halfwits, so it only takes a person like barcanista to deceive and cajole them because they fail to think and reason for themselves.

Never forget bro, Nigerians/Nairalanders love free things, especially when that free thing is being offered by a political prostitute!.

I urge you to have a rethink.

You maybe correct! However I am happy that 99% of his audience are the same people who open tons of threads on their imaginary Biafra Nation and will never appreciate nor commend any of Buhari's efforts, even if he turned Water into wine overnight. But I also am happy that, most people in my area who didn't vote Buhari in the last election are now his strongest supporters! These set of people do not have the idle time to read any rubbish online, rather they form their opinion based on : How corruption are being tackled, How electricity is improving, How fuel queues are disappearing from the Filling stations etc.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Article: His Misinformation, The Facts And His Records by Nobody: 11:36pm On Jul 20, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

If PDP lies half like APC...I will quit supporting them...Read my moniker for a reminder...Can you point out any intimidating lie from PDP in the mold of these scary lies from APC...I wish you aren't part of them...

Okay let's start with this

www.premiumtimesng.com/news/102095-president-jonathan-lied-in-independence-anniversary-broadcast.html

Or should I remind you of 'I will not contest in 2015 elections' by our darling Ebele

www.vanguardngr.com/2011/02/i-ll-not-contest-2015-election-jonathan/

Need I say more?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Article: His Misinformation, The Facts And His Records by midolian(m): 11:36pm On Jul 20, 2015
joseph1832:
Well its better than wasting your time loitering, and singing praises over a paid political prostitute.

So what makes you different from her, well, at least she's being paid while you're wasting your time, energy and money engaging in something that doesn't add one kobo to your pocket but rather, drain your sense and megabyte. LMFAO tongue.

Midolian, see your man dey fall hand seriously!.
na so whynotthetruth matter dey be sometimes. No mind am grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Article: His Misinformation, The Facts And His Records by bettercreature(m): 11:36pm On Jul 20, 2015
Low life paid e-rat
Re: Buhari's Article: His Misinformation, The Facts And His Records by biafranqueen: 11:39pm On Jul 20, 2015
Beremx:
Lamentations of the legendary Wailing-in-chief Protection Seeker.

You will have to wail till you enter grave because power will never return to PDP!!
So you have nothing intelligent to write regarding the topic? Why did they lie to the Nigerian people saying Obama did not put his cabinet in until months later?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Article: His Misinformation, The Facts And His Records by Whynotthetruth(m): 11:39pm On Jul 20, 2015
SarahBabyxx:

@ corruption flowing like the river nile......you're right about that.....but my issue is with power.what kind of economy doesn't have constant power? And they wonder why some companies are moving to other countries,which later leads to decrease in the level of employment? Fastest growing my behind

ON CORRUPTION;
1)Our corruption rating improved tremendously as recorded by Transparency International... though Lagos ruled by APC for 16years still won award as the worst corrupt state in Nigeria... fact#

ON POWER;
We have an installed capacity of over 12,000MW...though about 5000MW is being transmitted to the discos given an overhaul which the transmission equipment are undergoing to be able to carry bigger loads...

Kindly Google how long it takes to build a 1000MW power plant...show me any that takes less than 3years approximately...before other activities involved to get power to homes and industries...

Finally, having seen the giant strides in power and favourable policies of Jonathan, moribund companies woke up while other new ones came in...Volkswagen that's being moribund for 20years was celebrated here recently for coming back to life...You think that's a magic...they saw great imprints not your propaganda and lies...these businesses work on facts on ground...

But this thread isn't about Jonathan... so face topic...

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Article: His Misinformation, The Facts And His Records by ellechrystal(f): 11:41pm On Jul 20, 2015
biafranqueen:
Off topic :I love your hair not gay or anything but you are soooo gorgeous!
Lol. It's not bad for a lady to appreciate another.
Thanks dear.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Article: His Misinformation, The Facts And His Records by Whynotthetruth(m): 11:46pm On Jul 20, 2015
midolian:
na so whynotthetruth matter dey be sometimes. No mind am grin

If you have got nothing reasonable to say...better mind yourself this night...
Re: Buhari's Article: His Misinformation, The Facts And His Records by coolestrogue(m): 11:47pm On Jul 20, 2015
Beremx:
... And the lunatic keeps mentioning my name!

Berem, you're too much!

grin. grin
Do you have a husband?

3 Likes

Re: Buhari's Article: His Misinformation, The Facts And His Records by asEdeyHOT: 11:48pm On Jul 20, 2015
coolestrogue:

Do you have a husband?

Do you have a life?

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Article: His Misinformation, The Facts And His Records by IAMTHEHERO: 11:49pm On Jul 20, 2015
coolestrogue:

Do you have a husband?
Yes,the name of her husband is BEREM V

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Article: His Misinformation, The Facts And His Records by Nobody: 11:49pm On Jul 20, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

Was nothing done with regard to power

Power generation from april to march

www.premiumtimesng.com/business/182309-nigerias-power-generation-drops-to-2800mw.html

I hate going back and forth with you
Re: Buhari's Article: His Misinformation, The Facts And His Records by Whynotthetruth(m): 11:50pm On Jul 20, 2015
SarahBabyxx:

Okay let's start with this

www.premiumtimesng.com/news/102095-president-jonathan-lied-in-independence-anniversary-broadcast.html

Or should I remind you of 'I will not contest in 2015 elections' by our darling Ebele

www.vanguardngr.com/2011/02/i-ll-not-contest-2015-election-jonathan/

Need I say more?

Plz go on...because these ones are debatable and personal opinions of Jonathan...

To which buhari made similar pledge but because of hypocrisy, you become blind to it...

Drop like five extra here...am waiting... its a challenge... no jokes

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Article: His Misinformation, The Facts And His Records by coolestrogue(m): 11:51pm On Jul 20, 2015
joseph1832:
Fa fa fa, Fao! Bro I beg to disagree. Your refusal to comment on any of barcanista's threads only foster his zeal to spread half truths and narrow mindedness to the un suspecting foolish multitude.

You shouldn't forget, Nigeria/Nairaland is full of halfwits, so it only takes a person like barcanista to deceive and cajole them because they fail to think and reason for themselves.

Never forget bro, Nigerians/Nairalanders love free things, especially when that free thing is being offered by a political prostitute!.

I urge you to have a rethink.
Thanks for saying the truth, u can't resist the bo$$ of nairaland.
Re: Buhari's Article: His Misinformation, The Facts And His Records by IAMTHEHERO: 11:52pm On Jul 20, 2015
hinwazaka:
. The norm is you giving excuses for every mistake made by the APC
The norm is you recanting every mistake made by the PDP in comparison to the new gaffes made by the APC
The norm is a board of directors giving managerial duties to the CIO, CFO and supervisors without the coordinating prowess of the CEO
The norm is the selective and sloppy witch hunt of the investigative agencies in the country
The norm is the lack of a meticulous strategy by the nation's security think tank group
I can go on and on
lt is OK!! You have finished him.Pls have mercy!! Ejoor!!

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Article: His Misinformation, The Facts And His Records by coolestrogue(m): 11:52pm On Jul 20, 2015
asEdeyHOT:

Do you have a life?
Sorry sir, are you beremX?

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Article: His Misinformation, The Facts And His Records by Nobody: 11:52pm On Jul 20, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

Plz go on...because these ones are debatable and personal opinions of Jonathan...

To which buhari made similar pledge but because of hypocrisy, you become blind to it...

Drop like five extra here...am waiting... its a challenge... no jokes

Ooh so its the amount of lies now? Lmao cheesy....I thought pdp was a party of saints here! My point here is y'all have no moral justification to judge APC pronto!
Re: Buhari's Article: His Misinformation, The Facts And His Records by IAMTHEHERO: 11:57pm On Jul 20, 2015
coolestrogue:

Sorry sir, are you beremX?
l think BEREM X is female.Yes, you are correct,he is one of the sons.
Re: Buhari's Article: His Misinformation, The Facts And His Records by joseph1832(m): 11:59pm On Jul 20, 2015
Clerverly:

You maybe correct! However I am happy that 99% of his audience are the same people who open tons of threads on their imaginary Biafra Nation and will never appreciate nor commend any of Buhari's efforts, even if he turned Water into wine overnight. But I also am happy that, most people in my area who didn't vote Buhari in the last election are now his strongest supporters! These set of people do not have the idle time to read any rubbish online, rather they form their opinion based on : How corruption are being tackled, How electricity is improving, How fuel queues are disappearing from the Filling stations etc.
True that bro! True that! But we mustn't forget social media played a very crucial role in sending GEJ back to Otuoke! And also, your area is not the entire federal republic of Nigeria.

People now have access to information, the type of information people get goes a long way to shape their mentality thus, forming their opinion.
Re: Buhari's Article: His Misinformation, The Facts And His Records by Nobody: 11:59pm On Jul 20, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

ON CORRUPTION;
1)Our corruption rating improved tremendously as recorded by Transparency International... though Lagos ruled by APC for 16years still won award as the worst corrupt state in Nigeria... fact#

ON POWER;
We have an installed capacity of over 12,000MW...though about 5000MW is being transmitted to the discos given an overhaul which the transmission equipment are undergoing to be able to carry bigger loads...

Kindly Google how long it takes to build a 1000MW power plant...show me any that takes less than 3years approximately...before other activities involved to get power to homes and industries...

Finally, having seen the giant strides in power and favourable policies of Jonathan, moribund companies woke up while other new ones came in...Volkswagen that's being moribund for 20years was celebrated here recently for coming back to life...You think that's a magic...they saw great imprints not your propaganda and lies...these businesses work on facts on ground...

But this thread isn't about Jonathan... so face topic...

Hian! No be you call me come here
Re: Buhari's Article: His Misinformation, The Facts And His Records by midolian(m): 12:01am On Jul 21, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

If you have got nothing reasonable to say...better mind yourself this night...
ok sir cheesy cheesy
Re: Buhari's Article: His Misinformation, The Facts And His Records by Whynotthetruth(m): 12:02am On Jul 21, 2015

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari's Article: His Misinformation, The Facts And His Records by IAMTHEHERO: 12:03am On Jul 21, 2015
Abrambabyxx, Pls read the write-up again. No one is talking about the PDP being saint here.Are you saying APC should continue to rule us with lies and propaganda?

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Video: Soldiers Scramble For Water As Relief Materials Finally Arrive Sambisa / Wike: We Have Arrested Killers Of Security Agents In Rivers / Wike To IPOB: I Am Not Afraid Of Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.