Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,330 members, 7,780,861 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:03 AM

Nairalanders, Please What Do You Do To Your Old Musics? Delete Or Store? - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Nairalanders, Please What Do You Do To Your Old Musics? Delete Or Store? (278 Views)

What/who Is "SUKA SOUNDS" That Always Ends Nigerian Musics? / Bloomstar's Musics Are Out. Please Download And Share / Please Help Me With The Title And Singer Of This Old Schools Naija Musics Please (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nairalanders, Please What Do You Do To Your Old Musics? Delete Or Store? by 360jamng(m): 10:24pm On Jul 20, 2015
I'm owner [url=http://]360jamng Music Site[/url]

I'm a Blogger and I'm sure nothing less than 15 songs X videos ball in everyday.

When your memory unit gets filled up, what do you do?

You delete or you still leave them there or you buy a new M-card?

Lemme Start:

For my AUDIO Files:
I delete the ones that are no longer Pleasant to my ear

For my VIDEO files:
I also delete outdated ones and ones that were directed baDly by Major Nigerian video Directors

CC: lalasticlala , ishilove

Dear Nairalanders, what do you do to yours?
Re: Nairalanders, Please What Do You Do To Your Old Musics? Delete Or Store? by helpinghands(m): 10:25pm On Jul 20, 2015
Store

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders, Please What Do You Do To Your Old Musics? Delete Or Store? by MrFlavvor(m): 10:28pm On Jul 20, 2015
jez leave 'em there

(1) (Reply)

Video:timaya Admits To Sleeping With American Based Lady Accusing Him Of Rape / Gisttv.net NAIJA HIT: Iyanya Ft. Lil Kesh – Okamfo (prod. By Princeton) / Vote Factoria @urboifactoria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.