Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,390 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:22 AM

Tiwa Savage, Her Baby And The Garri Saga (picture) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa Savage, Her Baby And The Garri Saga (picture) (8695 Views)

Di'ja Flashes Her Baby And Wedding Ring In New Photo / Tiwa Savage & Her Son Jamil In Cute New Photos / May Day, Tiwa Savage, Her Husband And Nigeria - Reuben Abati (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tiwa Savage, Her Baby And The Garri Saga (picture) by SexySapphire(f): 10:47pm On Jul 20, 2015
So I was minding my business this evening on my bbm when I saw a friend's dp. I was shocked at what I saw. My being shock isn't for the fact that google decided to bless the search for garri and kulikuli with Tiwa and Teebillz pictures but for the insensitive comments of some people about Tiwa's pregnancy. After announcing their pregnancy earlier this year(1st of Jan to be precise), I know lots of people have been anticipating the delivery especially with the baby shower she had some months back, it is still not cool to talk carelessly like that though they might think it's funny. So while waiting, here is wishing her a safe delivery when her right time is due. And please, google should do something about the garri and kulikuli pictures (I find that very funny though). You can also search for it on google, seeing is believing.

Modified: Tiwa has finally given birth today (21st of July 2015), so all those wagging their tongues can now finally shut the hell up. All glory to God for the safe delivery, He is indeed faithful.

1 Share

Re: Tiwa Savage, Her Baby And The Garri Saga (picture) by Nobody: 10:48pm On Jul 20, 2015
undecided
Re: Tiwa Savage, Her Baby And The Garri Saga (picture) by INTROVERT(f): 10:48pm On Jul 20, 2015
Re: Tiwa Savage, Her Baby And The Garri Saga (picture) by EbiJUNIRO(m): 10:49pm On Jul 20, 2015
Mteewww
Re: Tiwa Savage, Her Baby And The Garri Saga (picture) by Nobody: 10:49pm On Jul 20, 2015
lipsrsealed
Re: Tiwa Savage, Her Baby And The Garri Saga (picture) by Nobody: 10:51pm On Jul 20, 2015
shockedgrin

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage, Her Baby And The Garri Saga (picture) by DahtzFestjayz: 10:51pm On Jul 20, 2015
Re: Tiwa Savage, Her Baby And The Garri Saga (picture) by AlienStar: 10:55pm On Jul 20, 2015
Y? emoticons evry1?
Re: Tiwa Savage, Her Baby And The Garri Saga (picture) by Dhaarmee(f): 10:57pm On Jul 20, 2015
I dnt get what you are saying......whats the whole story about?tiwa savage and kulikuli

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tiwa Savage, Her Baby And The Garri Saga (picture) by Chestar5(f): 10:59pm On Jul 20, 2015
Freemanan:
undecided
INTROVERT:
Both of u ehn...
Re: Tiwa Savage, Her Baby And The Garri Saga (picture) by lekankolade(m): 11:08pm On Jul 20, 2015
some pple badmouthing Omo no be here oo.....
Re: Tiwa Savage, Her Baby And The Garri Saga (picture) by ELTON123(m): 11:12pm On Jul 20, 2015
Help me search garri and grandnut undecided
Re: Tiwa Savage, Her Baby And The Garri Saga (picture) by icebebe(f): 11:13pm On Jul 20, 2015
Dhaarmee:
I dnt get what you are saying......whats the whole story about?tiwa savage and kulikuli
lol,i tink u suld check google,i did it too,tiwa n hubby appeared
Re: Tiwa Savage, Her Baby And The Garri Saga (picture) by Omotayor123(f): 11:18pm On Jul 20, 2015
The baby seems to be taking long though..
Re: Tiwa Savage, Her Baby And The Garri Saga (picture) by marwanafrica: 11:22pm On Jul 20, 2015
INTROVERT:

intro!!!! vert!!!
Re: Tiwa Savage, Her Baby And The Garri Saga (picture) by niggi4life(m): 11:48pm On Jul 20, 2015
I tried it and it worked!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! grin grin grin grin
Re: Tiwa Savage, Her Baby And The Garri Saga (picture) by SenJoe(m): 12:04am On Jul 21, 2015
Funny though, but Jan to June isn't up to C months now, last time I checked, pregnancy takes 9mnths to mature.

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage, Her Baby And The Garri Saga (picture) by bigfamo(m): 12:16am On Jul 21, 2015
WTF! The search came out true.... Tiwa and hubby don enter am
Re: Tiwa Savage, Her Baby And The Garri Saga (picture) by sainty2k3(m): 6:41am On Jul 21, 2015
Amazing! I actually searched 'garri and kulikuli' on the internet and behold its Tiwa and her husband
Re: Tiwa Savage, Her Baby And The Garri Saga (picture) by Kennycool1: 8:20am On Jul 21, 2015
sainty2k3:
Amazing! I actually searched 'garri and kulikuli' on the internet and behold its Tiwa and her husband

@OP, Abeg wetin be ur business oooo, she already reply people like you in Looku Looku song....So go ahead and carry more amebo.....instead of you to find better job do & Rest ur Palm ....Abeg amend your Pan for where it dey Leak....yeye fowl... angry
Re: Tiwa Savage, Her Baby And The Garri Saga (picture) by pretydiva(f): 8:20am On Jul 21, 2015
Y can't people mind their business 4 once. It takes a baby 9 months 2 fully mature. We r just in d seventh month 4 pete's sake. At d appointed time,she wil put 2 bed...wishing her a safe delivery in advance
Re: Tiwa Savage, Her Baby And The Garri Saga (picture) by sainty2k3(m): 8:22am On Jul 21, 2015
Kennycool1:

@OP, Abeg wetin be ur business oooo, she already reply people like you in Looku Looku song....So go ahead and carry more amebo.....instead of you to find better job do & Rest ur Palm ....Abeg amend your Pan for where it dey Leak....yeye fowl... angry

E gbami o,who is this? I guess u quoted the wrong person
Re: Tiwa Savage, Her Baby And The Garri Saga (picture) by kreamidiva(f): 8:45am On Jul 21, 2015
Because it's my Tiwan Tiwa, haters gonna hate! Talkers gonna talk. Tongues gonna wag. But who God has blessed ( with a child), no one can curse!
Re: Tiwa Savage, Her Baby And The Garri Saga (picture) by Kennycool1: 9:04am On Jul 21, 2015
sainty2k3:

E gbami o,who is this? I guess u quoted the wrong person

Sorry @Sainty, i did quoted the wrong person, but my post go to OP not you
So Sorry for that
Re: Tiwa Savage, Her Baby And The Garri Saga (picture) by hatux: 9:27am On Jul 21, 2015
So the hubby should be garri I guess while the wife is kuli... God bless you cheesy
Re: Tiwa Savage, Her Baby And The Garri Saga (picture) by dominique(f): 11:18am On Jul 21, 2015
I'm still trying to figure out the correlation.
Re: Tiwa Savage, Her Baby And The Garri Saga (picture) by SexySapphire(f): 11:40am On Jul 21, 2015
Kennycool1:

I see that in your hurry to comment, you didn't take your time to read the post cos if you had, you would have seen that I am not in support of the harsh words directed to Tiwa. So next time, take your time to read and digest a post before you comment. Thank you.
Re: Tiwa Savage, Her Baby And The Garri Saga (picture) by amork(m): 12:27pm On Jul 21, 2015
Letmegotoiletandcomeback
Re: Tiwa Savage, Her Baby And The Garri Saga (picture) by Nobody: 12:32pm On Jul 21, 2015
Garri&kulikuli=Tiwa&Tbillz i still dont get undecided **smh**
Re: Tiwa Savage, Her Baby And The Garri Saga (picture) by kreamidiva(f): 3:28pm On Jul 21, 2015
No picture of Tiwan Tiwa or hubby there o
Re: Tiwa Savage, Her Baby And The Garri Saga (picture) by Raphelle: 6:27pm On Jul 21, 2015
bensonl says;
LASU 2015 POST UTME new screening exam time,dates, & venues (Updates)
Jul 21, 2015 at 8:30 am
Written by Idaerefagha Allison

After closing the portal of the Lagos State University (LASU) 2015 POST UTME registration ,the next step was to release the details of the LASU 2015 POST UTME exam date, time, and venue which was scheduled to be done earlier last week but was postponed over reasons best known to the school (Though we suspected it was as a result of the public holiday).

Recent updates received reveals that the LASU POST UTME examination dates, venue and time will be made available on the school portal from the 21st of July which is today.

Remember it was earlier announced that the POST UTME screening exam is to kick off today, but due to this delay, the earlier scheduled screening dates would be communicated today via LASU official website.
For assistance and enquiries contact the management
Phone: 08107991454
21-Jul-2015 18:05:57 · Like
Reply Quote
Re: Tiwa Savage, Her Baby And The Garri Saga (picture) by Raphelle: 6:28pm On Jul 21, 2015
bensonl says;
LASU 2015 POST UTME new screening exam time,dates, & venues (Updates)
Jul 21, 2015 at 8:30 am
Written by Idaerefagha Allison

After closing the portal of the Lagos State University (LASU) 2015 POST UTME registration ,the next step was to release the details of the LASU 2015 POST UTME exam date, time, and venue which was scheduled to be done earlier last week but was postponed over reasons best known to the school (Though we suspected it was as a result of the public holiday).

Recent updates received reveals that the LASU POST UTME examination dates, venue and time will be made available on the school portal from the 21st of July which is today.

Remember it was earlier announced that the POST UTME screening exam is to kick off today, but due to this delay, the earlier scheduled screening dates would be communicated today via LASU official website.
For assistance and enquiries contact the management
Phone: 08107991454

(1) (2) (Reply)

Genevieve's Wedding Is Mercy Johnson's Idol. Her Wedding Appearance Meant A Lot / Video : Lebron James Shows His “banana” To The Whole World On Tv (18+ Photos) / 10 Secret Photos Of Mercy Johnson That Exp0sed Her Pr!vate Body

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.