Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,350 members, 7,808,228 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:04 AM

Is it proper for My Younger Brother to Bring Girls into My Room? - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is it proper for My Younger Brother to Bring Girls into My Room? (21535 Views)

My Brother In Law Barged Into My Room While I Was Unclad!! / Is It Proper/Healthy For A Man To Suck His Wife's Bosom Milk? / I Saw This Inside My Younger Brothers Bag (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is it proper for My Younger Brother to Bring Girls into My Room? by kritikali(m): 12:36pm On Jul 21, 2015
What's the big deal there? He can even bring sugar mummy in and we bang together.
Re: Is it proper for My Younger Brother to Bring Girls into My Room? by larrymoore(m): 12:36pm On Jul 21, 2015
The boy did not plan to use d condom but on the Sight of the pack of condom he just thought of doing wot his brother does. Big brother, condom should be keep out of the reach of children. Simple.
Re: Is it proper for My Younger Brother to Bring Girls into My Room? by rallymento(m): 12:38pm On Jul 21, 2015
Op how come you enjoy S*X in ur sisters house? Nawa ooooo! u no get respect? How come you kept the condoms where someone can easily have access to it? you are a bad influence your brother and the smart young chap is simply learning from you. BETTER change your life style and ask God to open up a way of success for you so that you can get married and enjoy life with your spouse................Cheers

1 Like

Re: Is it proper for My Younger Brother to Bring Girls into My Room? by Nobody: 12:40pm On Jul 21, 2015
MissSlimbody:

Really undecidedundecided

Not sure. You think?
Re: Is it proper for My Younger Brother to Bring Girls into My Room? by Nobody: 12:43pm On Jul 21, 2015
Saklekplus:
Although, he sleeps in my little nephew room sometimes, but he prefer sitting room because of dstv and PS4

You are still talking about where he sleeps when the focus should be on you....how do i move out? what do i do to get out quick? How can i cope with living like this at this age? These are the questions you should be asking Man....THINK!!!!THINK!!!!....Mind you i am 25, working off the internet, with my own place in Lagos and doing very fine. You should see people like us and feel troubled in your heart....Gosh! all of this is sickening

3 Likes

Re: Is it proper for My Younger Brother to Bring Girls into My Room? by pushtani(m): 12:43pm On Jul 21, 2015
raumdeuter:
In your late 30's still living with your sister
So you too bring girls into your sisters house. Is your sister married? Is she your elder sister or younger sister?

I think your brothers parole with girls should be the least of your worries

it says late 20's .why u r u all getting it wrong
Re: Is it proper for My Younger Brother to Bring Girls into My Room? by Nobody: 12:48pm On Jul 21, 2015
MrLouisVanGaal:

You are still talking about where he sleeps when the focus should be on you....how do i move out? what do i do to get out quick? How can i cope with living like this at this age? These are the questions you should be asking Man....THINK!!!!THINK!!!!....Mind you i am 25, working off the internet, with my own place in Lagos and doing very fine. You should see people like us and feel troubled in your heart....Gosh! all of this is sickening

And how do u know that am not working?, u know the reason why am still there?
Re: Is it proper for My Younger Brother to Bring Girls into My Room? by Nobody: 12:49pm On Jul 21, 2015
KingKuntaVart:
your looking for mature mind when ur brains are locked in a condom packet... your younger brothe is a man, let him do what he likes, he respects u enough not to bring them when ur around.. secondly i think nd i know u are making plans to move out just tolorate him till u do...

Did you say you know he is making plans to move out?? Somebody who is planning on reporting his younger brother? Can you imagine that. Somebody who is even willing to throw his younger brother's clothes out is who you say wants to live. You are just trying to pet this baby in his late 20's
Re: Is it proper for My Younger Brother to Bring Girls into My Room? by lurther: 12:49pm On Jul 21, 2015
I swear, you are a real woman! Kudos!
milychocs:

What the ef!!
shocked angry
SMH....@ this post, and other similar posts
This one has more whatever....is why I am quoting it

OP....biko continue living with your sister,,,there is NO shame in that....esp if you have no other place to go, cos of lack of money or a job,
It is a blessing you have a sister with a place for you to stay
Do not go and live under the bridge okay?
Pay no mind to posts that will not help you

About your brother? I am not a guy and so I dunno how sharing condoms and all work...
However the age difference should make your brother respect you ....he is angry
Anyway.....
Here is hoping that before long you would have gotten your own place

Meanwhile in my family we are late bloomers....live at home like babies, no pressure, all love...when/ whether making money or not
So it is fine
Wait for your time...it will come
Ignore some of the wise words here....they are just that, words

I wish I could slap your brother for you though....I itch, to do that
Cheers

2 Likes

Re: Is it proper for My Younger Brother to Bring Girls into My Room? by Nobody: 12:51pm On Jul 21, 2015
Bianda24:
i dont know why you guys dont mind your business. Someone sought for your advice on something that has to do with his brother parole in his room not about his age or his level. I think u should have just given him the advice based on what he sought for. had he asked to be advised on why at late 20s he still living with his sister that will be when your lampoons will hold water.

Seriously I wonder too. That he is still living in his sister's house in his late 20s doesn't mean he isn't going to make it in life or that he isn't going to be more successful than people who left home younger than the Op.
My advise to the OP is that he should lay good examples for his brother...
Re: Is it proper for My Younger Brother to Bring Girls into My Room? by babyfaceafrica: 12:56pm On Jul 21, 2015
A lot of people are not okay at alll....because OP is living with his sister does that make him useless?...do we know the circumstances that led to his living with his sister in his late 20s?m..a lot of people are so judgemental here!!!.....kids all over the net angry

3 Likes

Re: Is it proper for My Younger Brother to Bring Girls into My Room? by Pakingzzz(m): 12:58pm On Jul 21, 2015
Do you have any unused items no matter the shape and state of the items?
You can sell that item for a good price. There's a platform I am going to tell you that will advertise your unused item, and in no time you will start receiving calls from interested buyers.
You would be wondering, what kind of unused item can u sell on that platform right?
Here's the crux of the matter. Statics have shown that there are some people out there who are desperately in need of that item of yours..
To get a deep insight on how and the place to sell those items of yours, please you may visit HERE
Re: Is it proper for My Younger Brother to Bring Girls into My Room? by Nobody: 1:00pm On Jul 21, 2015
milychocs:

What the ef!!
shocked angry
SMH....@ this post, and other similar posts
This one has more whatever....is why I am quoting it

OP....biko continue living with your sister,,,there is NO shame in that....esp if you have no other place to go, cos of lack of money or a job,
It is a blessing you have a sister with a place for you to stay
Do not go and live under the bridge okay?
Pay no mind to posts that will not help you

About your brother? I am not a guy and so I dunno how sharing condoms and all work...
However the age difference should make your brother respect you ....he is angry
Anyway.....
Here is hoping that before long you would have gotten your own place

Meanwhile in my family we are late bloomers....live at home like babies, no pressure, all love...when/ whether making money or not
So it is fine
Wait for your time...it will come
Ignore some of the wise words here....they are just that, words

I wish I could slap your brother for you though....I itch, to do that
Cheers

Yea continue living with his sister, and keep bringing girls home and sleeping with them. I am sure that is the kind of man you would be proud to date or the type you'll recommend for your sister.

A man boy who doesn't seem bothered about his status rather his condom packet. I am not surprised, the last paragraph tells me where charity begins from. Only real men who know what becoming a man is can slack this OP. Emotional women who will still come here to tell us they cant date a guy who is not working or not driving a car or not even focused hustling to become a MAN are the ones who will take side with a baby like this. I moved from Benin to Lagos immediately i finished school at an age below his younger brother, i never lived under a bridge, i talked to people who believed in my dreams and 5 years down the line i have my place, a business and in another 3 to 4 years a wife and home. I would be in his age then while he may just be realizing at that time that advices like yours kept him down and believing in some late bloomer BS. Thank You. Keep ruining the lives of our brothers. I hope you marry a man like this

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is it proper for My Younger Brother to Bring Girls into My Room? by Olaolohun(m): 1:05pm On Jul 21, 2015
Richy4:
Bro. Let's look at it this way.

If someone is accommodating you, you should learn to accommodate another person.

He is your blood. As long as he wash the bed spread on each use, he stays.

If you get your own flat, pay the rent/ bills then you deserve much respect from him and he can't dare something like that. But if both of you are free loaders, i think you should learn to share.
U just tell him d truth of the story

1 Like

Re: Is it proper for My Younger Brother to Bring Girls into My Room? by Nobody: 1:08pm On Jul 21, 2015
Answer is NO
Re: Is it proper for My Younger Brother to Bring Girls into My Room? by Nobody: 1:09pm On Jul 21, 2015
Saklekplus:

And how do u know that am not working?, u know the reason why am still there?

Yea like i know the reason i live in my own house in Lagos and not my aunty's, Like i know that i don't have to search for a job anywhere. My brother i know a man who is in his late 20's and working when i see one. They are too busy thinking of becoming great in life instead of keeping condoms in a house that's not theirs for sleeping with little girls. Hustling keeps your mind from things. It shows you whats most important to you as a man and most importantly it shows you what you should be investing your time on. At your age no issue in life should stop you from using the data on your phone from trying out ways to make money on and offline. No issue in your life will stop you from approaching people with a sensible business plan to fund you or give u a loan. Don't worry, you can believe whatever story you've made up for yourself anyway, i am too wise to be fooled. There are people to defend you online and tell you your lifestyle is cool. I have shown you something you can do for yourself. I think that is my best quota on this issue. Peace

3 Likes

Re: Is it proper for My Younger Brother to Bring Girls into My Room? by Nobody: 1:19pm On Jul 21, 2015
U brother must be a PDP member.
Possibly his role model is FFK
Re: Is it proper for My Younger Brother to Bring Girls into My Room? by fexyrich(m): 1:20pm On Jul 21, 2015
What is the problem with most readers on nairaland d guy said he is in late 20's every one is accusing him of being in his 30,s na wa oo!! SMH
akinloluwao:
You are in your late 30s and still squatting with your sister. am sure your sister is not married. you should be ashamed of yourself. you are suppose to be married with kids and be a role model to your younger brother. all of you need deliverance. Haba things dey happen for this country seriously. May God have mercy on us all.
Re: Is it proper for My Younger Brother to Bring Girls into My Room? by KingKuntaVart: 1:20pm On Jul 21, 2015
MrLouisVanGaal:

Did you say you know he is making plans to move out?? Somebody who is planning on reporting his younger brother? Can you imagine that. Somebody who is even willing to throw his younger brother's clothes out is who you say wants to live. You are just trying to pet this baby in his late 20's
what if he and his sister are paying the rent? we dont know for sure so lets not disgrace him too much to be a man is not easy...

3 Likes

Re: Is it proper for My Younger Brother to Bring Girls into My Room? by stonecoldcafe: 1:22pm On Jul 21, 2015
Let him keep his bag in the corridor and be dressing in the bathroom but you can't send him out of the house as its not your home as well.

Late twenties ehn? May God open doors and enable you get your own place soon. By the way, the fact the young chap used condom should be commended.
Re: Is it proper for My Younger Brother to Bring Girls into My Room? by Nobody: 1:24pm On Jul 21, 2015
KingKuntaVart:
why that talk sweet u? tongue
...I don forget gaaaan grin grin grin
But, I know you must have made sense tongue smiley
Re: Is it proper for My Younger Brother to Bring Girls into My Room? by stonecoldcafe: 1:26pm On Jul 21, 2015
mayorkyzo:
Late 30's and you still living with ya sister..if you have gotten ya own apartment that would have being ya younger brothers' room you staying..so give it a thought..he's 22years old not a kid...

Late 20's. Give the guy a break. Country hard...

PS: why is everyone saying late 30's abi did op modify his earlier post?

1 Like

Re: Is it proper for My Younger Brother to Bring Girls into My Room? by Fenomenom(m): 1:27pm On Jul 21, 2015
Saklekplus:
Am in my late 20's, I live in my sister's flat, I have my room, while this my younger brother, who is 22 years sleeps in sitting room, but he kept his clothes in my room, although he stayed in my room when he first arrived but I later sent him out of the room because he was too lazy to keep the room tidy, but I leave the key with him whenever I want to go out because of his clothes, but I have been suspecting that he has been bringing girls into my room(on my bed).

I caught him red handed today, I kept a pack of condom in my room, as am trying to find my second wallet tonight, I discovered that someone has torn the pack of condom and removed two. I immediately called him, but he didn't deny it, am confused, although, i have given him a serious warning not to let such repeat itself, but am also thinking of reporting him or I should just pack his bag out of the room, i don't know what to do..

Mature advice please

U na guy, ur younger brother na guy too.. Nor be bed matter go come they cause problem..u nor understand...e be like say things rough small nai make u and ur younger brother they base for ur sister bonk...and for u to pursue your broda commot for room e be like say him nor dey hear word...e get ways when u go take caution am him go realise say him dey F up, he don mature na he go understand...but all the same una be guy men and guy men nor too dey get wahala like that when it comes to room matter except say one they thief ehen... grin...una come even be brothers, make una live happily for una sister house..na for short time...u nor understand...and for the oshere matter I nor see anything bad there...ur brother nor get another option na...abi make he dey do am for parlour? No way.....so na broda nor take am too deep as far say na only condom him dey thief... grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is it proper for My Younger Brother to Bring Girls into My Room? by idris4eva(m): 1:32pm On Jul 21, 2015
Nairalanders mbanu....this man ask for matured advice not matured abuse na

Back to giving You advice o jere grin

In the first place did you need ur broda to tell u say make u give him small space abi

See as u dey brag sef "on my bed" like say na u get the house wey the bed dey

That devil wey push u com write dis for nairaland na him go push u comotfrom the house....agbaya oshi

2 Likes

Re: Is it proper for My Younger Brother to Bring Girls into My Room? by KingKuntaVart: 1:33pm On Jul 21, 2015
chimkaire:
...I don forget gaaaan grin grin grin
But, I know you must have made sense tongue smiley
sisi your on point.. can we relate
Re: Is it proper for My Younger Brother to Bring Girls into My Room? by sunnyman01(m): 1:38pm On Jul 21, 2015
At first it's an error that you @ ur late 20's still squat with ur sister. Put aside pride, go and stay ur life with a 1room apartment, if you can't afford a mini flat. As one of the nairalanders rightly said , u need to be a role model to ur younger ones. I started my life with one room at the age of 21, and am going to 31 now , married as an expectant father and living in own house. So broda you too can do it , hustle tight, but then both of you needs deliverance , Jesus save your souls !!
Re: Is it proper for My Younger Brother to Bring Girls into My Room? by Nobody: 1:40pm On Jul 21, 2015
KingKuntaVart:
what if he and his sister are paying the rent? we dont know for sure so lets not disgrace him too much to be a man is not easy...

Has the world gone crazy?

We should pardon a guy who lives with his sister like its a cool thing, brings in girls, sleep with them, keep condoms around and subsequently encouraging his brotherly who is barely 22 in doing same?

So we have suddenly grown cool and comfortable with that lifestyle?

His post reeks of immaturity. At that age, living like that and coming on a faceless forum to seek opinions.

Nigerians. I know religion and fear of God is why most of us are forced to act good and not judge people but lets not bury morality and rational thinking. You people should be truthful and help this guys life.

1 Like

Re: Is it proper for My Younger Brother to Bring Girls into My Room? by Nobody: 1:47pm On Jul 21, 2015
stonecoldcafe:

Late 20's. Give the guy a break. Country hard...

PS: why is everyone saying late 30's abi did op modify his earlier post?

Sorry bro but for a late 20's guy, that excuse is not feasible. If he has to hustle to heaven, he should, so far he's not doing something negative.

He changed his age....He knew it would be worse if we got to know he's that old although i am not surprised at his teenage behavior even at the late 20's age he is claiming. I wouldn't expect any different in his late 30's if he sticks to the 'late bloomer' and 'guyman' advices some people are giving him here.

1 Like

Re: Is it proper for My Younger Brother to Bring Girls into My Room? by Nobody: 1:48pm On Jul 21, 2015
Saklekplus:
Am in my late 20's, I live in my sister's flat, I have my room, while this my younger brother, who is 22 years sleeps in sitting room, but he kept his clothes in my room, although he stayed in my room when he first arrived but I later sent him out of the room because he was too lazy to keep the room tidy, but I leave the key with him whenever I want to go out because of his clothes, but I have been suspecting that he has been bringing girls into my room(on my bed).

I caught him red handed today, I kept a pack of condom in my room, as am trying to find my second wallet tonight, I discovered that someone has torn the pack of condom and removed two. I immediately called him, but he didn't deny it, am confused, although, i have given him a serious warning not to let such repeat itself, but am also thinking of reporting him or I should just pack his bag out of the room, i don't know what to do..

Mature advice please

whether u are late 20s or 30s doesn't matter. ur younger bro doesn't have any right to bring prostitutes & fornicate in d same bed u both share. if he feels his too big let him go & rent an apartment & start experiencing life like most of us. don't listen to those trying to talk u down why u are still under someone's roof at dis age. these are internet keyboard warrior kids still living with their parents but pretending to be living alone. they have never tasted d bitter side of life once. pikin wen dem back no know how ground far reach. very soon young man you shall laugh last by God's grace. Keep hustling & doing what is gud.

hope u too don't do what ur younger brother does if yes then u are pathetic and u need Marathon Deliverance too

2 Likes

Re: Is it proper for My Younger Brother to Bring Girls into My Room? by KingKuntaVart: 1:51pm On Jul 21, 2015
MrLouisVanGaal:

Has the world gone crazy?

We should pardon a guy who lives with his sister like its a cool thing, brings in girls, sleep with them, keep condoms around and subsequently encouraging his brotherly who is barely 22 in doing same?

So we have suddenly grown cool and comfortable with that lifestyle?

His post reeks of immaturity. At that age, living like that and coming on a faceless forum to seek opinions.

Nigerians. I know religion and fear of God is why most of us are forced to act good and not judge people but lets not bury morality and rational thinking. You people should be truthful and help this guys life.
ok... lets set up a non-governmental body to help raise funds for guys in their late twenties living with their sisters... i hope that would help?? my guy we cant judge issues blindly.. am sure there is a good reason he is living with his sister. blood is thicker than water.

1 Like

Re: Is it proper for My Younger Brother to Bring Girls into My Room? by Nobody: 1:52pm On Jul 21, 2015
Saklekplus:

Mature advice please

Report him to who?

Report him for what? The same thing you are guilty of.

Where do you expect him to do the thing. On the living room floor. Oh wait, he can do it on your balcony. Or maybe in your Sisters room then.

Shame no dey catch you. At your age! You even com dey claim territory on top room wey no be your own.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Unemployment In Nigeria: How Has It Affected Your Family? / If You Are The Poorest Amongst Your Siblings Avoid Family Gatherings. / Must A Baby's Hair Be Totally Shaved At One Or Just A Superstition?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.