Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,781 members, 7,806,163 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:17 PM

The Increasing Rate Of Single Baby Mamas In Nigeria - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Increasing Rate Of Single Baby Mamas In Nigeria (2600 Views)

"Marriage Is Not For Everyone": Words Of Single Aged Nigerian Ladies Today / Sudden Increase Of Single Ladies Above 28: Ways Of Salvaging The Situation / EXPOSED: Reason For Increasing No Of Single Ladies In Nigeria & The Solution (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Increasing Rate Of Single Baby Mamas In Nigeria by Nobody: 5:17am On Jul 21, 2015
I just sat down somewhere around the planet today, and began to think about the rate at which single girls in nigeria are having children out of wedlock; to say that it is worrisome is an understatement, it is very disgusting and a sign that the nigerian society has gone to the woods.

could this malaise be as a result of the fact that girls are trying to trap men with unwanted pregnancies and the affected men decide that they wont be trapped into marriage through that strategy?

or is it that nigerian women are becoming so promiscuous and stupid, that they have forgotten how to insist on protection?

or is it that the nigerian women are getting into menopause without husbands, and they think becoming baby mamas is the best option?

please, am confused and worried here, i need matured opinions.

ishilove and rocktation, this is a very important topic, pls move to the front page.

cc: dborn2fuck (renowned baby papa on nairaland)

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Increasing Rate Of Single Baby Mamas In Nigeria by donholy28(m): 5:28am On Jul 21, 2015
And they will keep increasing... then u will know that girls are d real magas... dey never learn

1 Like

Re: The Increasing Rate Of Single Baby Mamas In Nigeria by raayah(f): 5:28am On Jul 21, 2015
Another post to bash women again!!

Do these women conceive immaculately?

2 Likes

Re: The Increasing Rate Of Single Baby Mamas In Nigeria by jcflex(m): 5:30am On Jul 21, 2015
Result of Gender equality

Court Wedding contribute to it.

Ladies been forming Miss Independent.

Peer influence, major factor, they refuse to learn from our fore fathers, All in the name of Civilization.

6 Likes

Re: The Increasing Rate Of Single Baby Mamas In Nigeria by Nobody: 5:34am On Jul 21, 2015
raayah:

You're a sissy trapped in a man's body.
Chai!

Re: The Increasing Rate Of Single Baby Mamas In Nigeria by Rapunzel001: 5:38am On Jul 21, 2015
raayah:
As in eh... d thing tire me sef. Ah don start to dey pity 9ja women sef.
Re: The Increasing Rate Of Single Baby Mamas In Nigeria by Nobody: 5:41am On Jul 21, 2015
Rapunzel001:

As in eh... d thing tire me sef. Ah don start to dey pity 9ja women sef.

my friend. this is what is happening in today's nigerian society, and we need to talk about it, before it gets out of hand; maybe one day, if we are not careful, young men like you wont find any single lady without a child to marry,.. it is a serious issue
Re: The Increasing Rate Of Single Baby Mamas In Nigeria by raayah(f): 5:42am On Jul 21, 2015
jcflex:

Peer influence, major factor, they refuse to learn from our fore fathers, All in the name of Civilization.

I tire for una oh.

Ladies are independent, working for their money .. we call them bad, they are not wife-material.

Ladies decide to stay at home while husband brings money ... we say they are gold diggers.

You people cannot be satisfied.
Re: The Increasing Rate Of Single Baby Mamas In Nigeria by raayah(f): 5:44am On Jul 21, 2015
mobuch:

my friend. this is what is happening in today's nigerian society, and we need to talk about it, before it gets out of hand; maybe one day, if we are not careful, young men like you wont find any single lady without a child to marry,.. it is a serious issue

No you are exagerrating the issue. There is no increase in the amount of unmarried ladies with kids.

If you want to prove me wrong, bring out statistical evidence.

Women bashers! If women are so bad , marry a man.

2 Likes

Re: The Increasing Rate Of Single Baby Mamas In Nigeria by Nobody: 5:51am On Jul 21, 2015
raayah:

No you are exagerrating the issue. There is no increase in the amount of unmarried ladies with kids.

the statistics is easy to provide, and i will give u an assignment; how many single ladies do u have within 500 to 1000metres on your street; how many have kids out of wedlock?
Re: The Increasing Rate Of Single Baby Mamas In Nigeria by raayah(f): 5:59am On Jul 21, 2015
mobuch:

the statistics is easy to provide, and i will give u an assignment; how many single ladies do u have within 500 to 1000metres on your street; how many have kids out of wedlock?

I only personally know one single lady with kid. She gave birth to that kid im the early 2000's.
All my friends are happily married with kids.

Besides, we banned postinor, we stigmatize abortion and birth control pills. The person who is in charge of safe sex in Nigeria is the man. He is the one with access to contraception.

Women dont really have much to do in order to protect themselves in this country.

Nigerian men have failed us.

1 Like

Re: The Increasing Rate Of Single Baby Mamas In Nigeria by Nobody: 6:01am On Jul 21, 2015
and dem say men are the magas.so who are the real magas? cheesy

2 Likes

Re: The Increasing Rate Of Single Baby Mamas In Nigeria by Nobody: 6:03am On Jul 21, 2015
raayah:

I only personally know one single lady with kid. She gave birth to that kid im the early 2000's.

Besides, we banned postinor, we stigmatize abortion and birth control pills. The person who is in charge of safe sex in Nigeria is the man. He is the one with access to contraception.

Women dont really have much to do in order to protect themselves in this country.

cry me a river

2 Likes

Re: The Increasing Rate Of Single Baby Mamas In Nigeria by Nobody: 6:04am On Jul 21, 2015
jcflex:

Bravo monsieur! You said it all.
Re: The Increasing Rate Of Single Baby Mamas In Nigeria by Nobody: 6:06am On Jul 21, 2015
raayah:

out of 100 single girls in my area at ajah, over 41 have between one and three kids out of wedlock.....
Re: The Increasing Rate Of Single Baby Mamas In Nigeria by raayah(f): 6:10am On Jul 21, 2015
mobuch:

out of 100 single girls in my area at ajah, over 41 have between one and three kids out of wedlock.....

Then marry the other 59 without kids and stop wincing. If you don't have a solution to the problem, keep your mouth shut.

Nairaland men like bashing women for no reason.

2 Likes

Re: The Increasing Rate Of Single Baby Mamas In Nigeria by wilybebsy(m): 6:11am On Jul 21, 2015
Okada plz drop me here....diz a place 2 be
Re: The Increasing Rate Of Single Baby Mamas In Nigeria by Nobody: 6:13am On Jul 21, 2015
raayah:

Then marry the other 59 without kids and stop wincing. If you don't have a solution to the problem, keep your mouth shut.

Nairaland men like bashing women for no reason.

i wish i can marry the other 59, but unfortunately, my religion preaches only one wife, which i already have. am only opening this thread for the sake of single young boys like u.
Re: The Increasing Rate Of Single Baby Mamas In Nigeria by Nobody: 6:16am On Jul 21, 2015
Hmmm.
Nigeria girls are ingrained with the "follow follow" attitude. They tend to follow an on going trend so as not to be left behind - keeping up with the jonesses.
Presumably it seems like a title to them 'cause I really don't know the joy they derive from giving birth to children outside wedlock.
So sad & unfortunate that our girls only copy negative things that will in no way influence their life positively.

1 Like

Re: The Increasing Rate Of Single Baby Mamas In Nigeria by Tallesty1(m): 6:33am On Jul 21, 2015
donholy28:
And they will keep increasing... then u will know that girls are d real magas... dey never learn
I like this comment.

Y'know, I was talking with this bird the other day and she was going on and on about how she chop guys and all. In her little mind she's a good player

I was like dam it girl. Do you think guys care about what they spend on you when they want to nail you?

2 Likes

Re: The Increasing Rate Of Single Baby Mamas In Nigeria by Shortyy(f): 6:39am On Jul 21, 2015
It's all about choice. If i decide not to marry and become a single mother, How does that change your destiny? And If those men decide not to marry these women and become single fathers, How is it your concern? Go make money and live your life however you want it. Ce' La vier
Re: The Increasing Rate Of Single Baby Mamas In Nigeria by Nobody: 7:03am On Jul 21, 2015
Shortyy:
It's all about choice. If i decide not to marry and become a single mother, How does that change your destiny? And If those men decide not to marry these women and become single fathers, How is it your concern? Go make money and live your life however you want it. Ce' La vier

am already a made and advanced man, by all standards. Am just trying to state facts as they are in the nigerian society,... an australian lady i was just discussing with in her office some minutes ago also talked about it, and i wonder how she got to know what goes on in nigeria.
Re: The Increasing Rate Of Single Baby Mamas In Nigeria by iRepNaija1: 7:09am On Jul 21, 2015
mobuch:
I just sat down somewhere around the planet today, and began to think about the rate at which single girls in nigeria are having children out of wedlock; to say that it is worrisome is an understatement, it is very disgusting and a sign that the nigerian society has gone to the woods.

could this malaise be as a result of the fact that girls are trying to trap men with unwanted pregnancies and the affected men decide that they wont be trapped into marriage through that strategy?

or is it that nigerian women are becoming so promiscuous and stupid, that they have forgotten how to insist on protection?

or is it that the nigerian women are getting into menopause without husbands, and they think becoming baby mamas is the best option?

please, am confused and worried here, i need matured opinions.

ishilove and rocktation, this is a very important topic, pls move to the front page.

cc: dborn2fuck (renowned baby papa on nairaland)

Whatever the answer is, it'll always be the woman's fault, so long as you're concerned. Remember, it takes two to tango.
Re: The Increasing Rate Of Single Baby Mamas In Nigeria by wisdomiskey(m): 7:11am On Jul 21, 2015
yer baby mommaz
(especialli d ones wu purpozely choose dat lifestyle)
r nothin but shamelezz,
valuelezz, girlz wit no
home trainin'

shaybebaby iz one
of dem
she actualli publicly displayz
ha son dat she birthed 4 a whiteman
wu haznt married ha till date
even tho d child iz now ova d age of 3 lipsrsealed

3yearz + d additional yearz dey
spent juss fvckin'
nd d guy still doesnt see ha fit
4 marriage cry

deeez hoooez r gettin'
dumber by d day!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Increasing Rate Of Single Baby Mamas In Nigeria by iRepNaija1: 7:13am On Jul 21, 2015
jcflex:

What does having a child out of wedlock have to with gender equality?

2 Likes

Re: The Increasing Rate Of Single Baby Mamas In Nigeria by Nobody: 7:22am On Jul 21, 2015
raayah:

Oya ass kisser to the rescue
You wont let the ladies answer
you have concluded its a thread to bash women
I hope this time they answer your pathetic PMs

2 Likes

Re: The Increasing Rate Of Single Baby Mamas In Nigeria by wisdomiskey(m): 7:24am On Jul 21, 2015
raayah:

raayah:

I tire for una oh.
Ladies are independent, working for their money .. we call them bad, they are not wife-material.
Ladies decide to stay at home while husband brings money ... we say they are gold diggers.
You people cannot be satisfied.

raayah:

raayah:

yuh shud remove the "m" next
2 yuh moniker
paained woman lyk yuh cheesy

2 Likes

Re: The Increasing Rate Of Single Baby Mamas In Nigeria by Nobody: 7:25am On Jul 21, 2015
and the nairaland ladies, wont come here to defend themselves; its like majority of single ladies on nairaland are baby mamas. hmmn

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Increasing Rate Of Single Baby Mamas In Nigeria by SenJoe(m): 7:36am On Jul 21, 2015
True yan, just saw one of my neighbour last weekend with a potruded tommy! Funny enough she's single. Me and my bro concluded boys are now genous donor, and if we didn't caution this now............Nigeria will be ......

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can You Marry You And Still Be Happy? / Guys..this How You Know A Girl Like You And She Want To Be With You Forever / Best Of Sex I Have Ever Had With Katie My Sweet Friend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.