Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,289 members, 7,807,982 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:15 AM

Ladies, What's Your Take On This (photo) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, What's Your Take On This (photo) (29107 Views)

Ladies What Will Your Reply If Your Man Tells You This / Ladies: What Is The Greatest Lie A Guy Has Ever Told You? / LADIES! What Job Or Profession Of A Man Can Make You Not Date Or Marry Him?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, What's Your Take On This (photo) by danbrowndmf(m): 8:27am On Jul 21, 2015
Actually ts nt wrong wrong for a lady to ask a man out but most of this low IQ Nigerian guys see's it as a way of Weakness to say the girl is cheap,which Is very wrong..so I urge any girl who is about asking a guy out,to patiently chk 1st if he's the matured one,atleAst start been an ordinary friend first

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, What's Your Take On This (photo) by Mintek: 8:28am On Jul 21, 2015
I have experienced an overt one on more than two occasions from enchanting ladies, one as recent as last month.

Indirect advances happen all the time.

No big deal and doesn't in any way belittle the ladies.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, What's Your Take On This (photo) by ahamonyeka(m): 8:28am On Jul 21, 2015
There is nothing wrong in a woman approaching a man but,some men will not appreciate that woman he will use the lady and dump saying afterall he does not like the woman she only force her self on him.
Re: Ladies, What's Your Take On This (photo) by dharmhie1997(m): 8:28am On Jul 21, 2015
it ain't wrong.. but some guys might take d gal as a cheap gal

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies, What's Your Take On This (photo) by iPopAlomo(m): 8:28am On Jul 21, 2015
Available... when you ladies can... ask me out...
Re: Ladies, What's Your Take On This (photo) by Slimzjoe(m): 8:28am On Jul 21, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Meaning? So, you wanna be asked out by a female?

Bearing the Fact that Most Guys Are too shy To Let there Feelings known, they would gladly welcome it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies, What's Your Take On This (photo) by Merlissa(f): 8:28am On Jul 21, 2015
smudge2079:

pls do it to me too Merlissa... everything is in ur name grin

#Epic
Re: Ladies, What's Your Take On This (photo) by Abduletudaye(m): 8:28am On Jul 21, 2015
Merlissa:
As for me, it's not wrong..

I'd totally ask him out

You are wooing somebody abi? angry

Theres nothing bad if the lady does it nicely though..

Re: Ladies, What's Your Take On This (photo) by jossiwan(m): 8:29am On Jul 21, 2015
booqee:
haaaaaa my sister na so ee easy reach.. I don't think i have the nerve.. i'm always worried about what the guy might think...or even worse, rejection. ahhhhh angry

If he's reasonably ok... He will understand, and know how to reply you... Try me!!!

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What's Your Take On This (photo) by justi4jesu(f): 8:29am On Jul 21, 2015
An2elect2:
Watch the most confused men on earth aka Nigerian men come to tell you is right here and treat like a fucking piece of rag in real life.

Oh Lord, why am i here in this world with Nigerian men? angry

Every guy on Nairaland is saying its cool whereas in real life they know its sucks undecided

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What's Your Take On This (photo) by frodobee: 8:30am On Jul 21, 2015
PunkyVeer:
I don't have it in me to blatantly ask a guy out. I'm too old skool. I'd just show him with my actions that I am. You know, smile at him, talk up a storm, be subtly flirtatious, etc. But to say it to him straight away? Hells to da noh!

And he could be "too old skool" like me or not man enough to pick up the signs. And you both will live the rest of your lives regretting an action you never took.

In you old age, you only regret actions you never took, not the ones you made mistake doing.

4 Likes

Re: Ladies, What's Your Take On This (photo) by princealexndre(m): 8:31am On Jul 21, 2015
i don't knw but its true....Nigerians hv dat mentality.....but i dnt see it d same way in places hv been to...mayb its d level of civilization
Re: Ladies, What's Your Take On This (photo) by omar22(m): 8:31am On Jul 21, 2015
ehjiwummy:

Asking a guy out is totally wrong,it limit your pride as a woman.our mothers didn't ask our fathers out during their time.let stop following white people steps.wait upon the lord and the right one will fall for u.

I beg to differ, PRIDE!!! Really, Nigerian women are more worried about what other people think about them, if you throw the question to a Nigerian woman living abroad she will tell you different, she sees what she likes, she goes for it, whats the worst that could happen. Some times to change our world starts by changing our thinking.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What's Your Take On This (photo) by An2elect2(f): 8:32am On Jul 21, 2015
justi4jesu:

Every guy on Nairaland is saying its cool whereas in real life they know its sucks undecided

That is Nigerian men for you! bloody liars! undecided
Re: Ladies, What's Your Take On This (photo) by Nobody: 8:32am On Jul 21, 2015
raayah:
Not in Nigeria,, girls that express their desire for men are called oloshos.

They are not husband material.
Do you know why?
Becoz girls will always like a man who has everything!
What girls will trip for will always be flashy!
If a girl sees a simple guy with a gentle attitude and maybe a broke and handsome due, she will rather want him as a friend but not to date him. She will want to make friends with guys dat are funny! She will nt date extremely funny dudes!
But she will want a dude dat has a car, tall, cute, rich and famous! And such guys are often flirts.
Reasons why girls will always go for the wrong dudes!.... If given chances, girls will always go for extremely cute guys and the none-looking cute guys will be lonesome!
Re: Ladies, What's Your Take On This (photo) by Nobody: 8:32am On Jul 21, 2015
Slimzjoe:

Bearing the Fact that Most Guys Are too shy To Let there Feelings known, they would gladly welcome it.

Well, I'm shy too, so..? Look, there's a lid for every pot, ok? The shy guys can wait for the more ballsy ladies to take the lead. That's not my style. End of.
Re: Ladies, What's Your Take On This (photo) by andreernest28(m): 8:33am On Jul 21, 2015
I see nothing wrong in it,after all,EVE DID ASKED ADAM OUT
Re: Ladies, What's Your Take On This (photo) by swtdrms(m): 8:34am On Jul 21, 2015
Tallesty1:
I personally would never listen to any lady that approaches me for a relationship. That's the shortest route to heartbreak. Run bro.

Na so we dey hear. Listen bro, you will fall in love with time and she will leave you when you have fallen.

Let's assume she came to you because you have six packs, then she will definitely leave you when she sees a guy that has six packs and nice beard. grin

Same thing will happen to the other guy when she sees another one that has six packs, nice beard and good sense of humor.

She'll continue like that until she loses them all then she'll go back to beg God for a guy that has just a dick.

I have seen all bro.

Any girl that has the guts to ask a guy out is a cheat. Simple

And it kills to hear her used the same scope she use on you to woo another guy.
Bros take it easy, its not always like that, just like its been said in academic circles, intelligent ideas not backed with facts and references are just mere conjectures and nothing more. Your postulation sounds intelligent but in reality thats not the issue. From experience, it has been concluded that if a lady can summon the courage and walk up to a guy, she mean it and will b serios in d relationships, after then you have to b the man and take charge. You wouldn't want her to ask you out and still take over as if she's the guy, if that's what you are expecting you get it wrong. You still have to b the man period. I'v bn there twice, so speaking from experience.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What's Your Take On This (photo) by omar22(m): 8:34am On Jul 21, 2015
omojeesu:
Not wrong, BUT:

1. Culturally not appropriate
2. Biblically it is 'he who finds a wife' not 'she who finds a husband'
3. It is a risk! The man may reject her proposal or actually exploit her and dump her. When married and there is a quarrel, he may make reference to the fact, 'afterall you begged me to marry you'

Ladies, relax!
If you seriously love a guy, and you believe in God, tell Him (God) about it. Ask Him (God) to direct the guy to you, to make him love you and propose, AS LONG AS HE IS GOD'S WILL for YOU!

I believe Ruth in the Bible went for her man

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, What's Your Take On This (photo) by Sanguine77(m): 8:36am On Jul 21, 2015
Merlissa:

I'd totally ask him out
Pls ask me out. I know you like me. Oya lego dia
Re: Ladies, What's Your Take On This (photo) by jaybee3(m): 8:38am On Jul 21, 2015
kini big deal

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What's Your Take On This (photo) by flocelng(f): 8:38am On Jul 21, 2015
undecidedno man will take u serious if you approach him...
Re: Ladies, What's Your Take On This (photo) by danizy(m): 8:39am On Jul 21, 2015
its bad...i choose=let man spin man,and woman spin woman spin woman...period*
Re: Ladies, What's Your Take On This (photo) by chigoizie7(m): 8:39am On Jul 21, 2015
Imagine, as ugly as I am, one fine girl dat year, come try this with me, I liked her,but I had to turn her down in a bad way. I just want her to know how it feels to reject guys in harsh manner, she became devastated, that was when I gave in to her demands. We didn't last though, but we are still best of friends now
Re: Ladies, What's Your Take On This (photo) by Nobody: 8:39am On Jul 21, 2015
frodobee:

And he could be "too old skool" like me or not man enough to pick up the signs. And you both will live the rest of your lives regretting an action you never took.

In you old age, you only regret actions you never took, not the ones you made mistake doing.

In that case, call in the stand-ins! Next! grin

I just need a man to be a man. I'm sure real men still exist. Even though it seems they're close to extinction tongue Just imagine a guy waiting for me to ask him out. How docile! How unattractive! He'll grow roots waiting because it ain't going to happen. Maybe in another life.
Re: Ladies, What's Your Take On This (photo) by Benoxvals(m): 8:39am On Jul 21, 2015
Nothing is wrong with that but don't be so direct..

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What's Your Take On This (photo) by Tundesamuel99(m): 8:41am On Jul 21, 2015
As for me its not bad
Re: Ladies, What's Your Take On This (photo) by JaYbeS(m): 8:41am On Jul 21, 2015
There nothing wrong with that, they can also express their feelings
Re: Ladies, What's Your Take On This (photo) by omar22(m): 8:41am On Jul 21, 2015
I hate it when people quickly refer to our culture

All the ladies who think because our culture it is wrong, also accept that a man beating his wife is ok because our culture accepts it
Re: Ladies, What's Your Take On This (photo) by popweezy(m): 8:42am On Jul 21, 2015
kennyman2000:
I so much like ladies with such confidence, and not those that'll die in pretense..

Best thing is that the guy such lady is approaching should be a matured guy that'll handle the situation in such a way that wont affect the lady self esteem even if he's nt interested.

Turned down one yesterday in such a very matured way. Dont know how or where she got my no, but i just got his call and she told me, how she's been nursing her feelings for me for a very long time. Appreciated her courage and gave her that rejection message in a very matured and sensible way.

At the end of the day, bought her #500 credit to load on her phone. Just as a gift for speaking out and i wish her all the very best in life.
THESE ARE THE MASUOR GUYS WE HAVE BEEN TONKING ABOUTI..honestly bro, u've just got the maturity!
Re: Ladies, What's Your Take On This (photo) by Princematarazzi(m): 8:43am On Jul 21, 2015
There's nothing wrong with it
Merlissa:

I'd totally ask him out

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Guys, What Is The Greatest Lie A Woman Has Ever Told You? / 11 Ways Girls Indirectly Beg For BIS Subcription Via BBM Status / Hilarious Pre-valentine Breakup Lines[must Read]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.