Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,288 members, 7,807,973 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:46 AM

Ladies, What's Your Take On This (photo) - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, What's Your Take On This (photo) (29106 Views)

Ladies What Will Your Reply If Your Man Tells You This / Ladies: What Is The Greatest Lie A Guy Has Ever Told You? / LADIES! What Job Or Profession Of A Man Can Make You Not Date Or Marry Him?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, What's Your Take On This (photo) by Deelaw(m): 9:09am On Jul 21, 2015
I know some couples 2day where it was d lady dat actually made d first move and dey are happily married 2day, but d man will neva tell u. Its very possible but d lady must know d maturity level of d guy first b4 engaging him (very important).
Re: Ladies, What's Your Take On This (photo) by Jenny77: 9:11am On Jul 21, 2015
undecided[color=#000099][/color] not good sha
Re: Ladies, What's Your Take On This (photo) by Nobody: 9:16am On Jul 21, 2015
RickRichards:
Nope. I think it's a good thing, so women can learn what rejection feels like. If more women made the first move, we'd have a well-rounded society.
*I'll just be like: "excuse me!"...and catwalk away.*
grin
grin cheesy grin grin omg I laughed way too much at that
Re: Ladies, What's Your Take On This (photo) by LoversO: 9:17am On Jul 21, 2015
Yes through body language i.e ( green light)
Re: Ladies, What's Your Take On This (photo) by Sanguine77(m): 9:18am On Jul 21, 2015
[quote author=PunkyVeer post=36111471]

Yeah, I can see myself saying that at least. No harm in asking a fellow human out to eat. But the buck stops right there! If he's too daft to read into that, then that's it.[/quote

You get mouth nd you sabi d koko
Re: Ladies, What's Your Take On This (photo) by Handsome4real(m): 9:18am On Jul 21, 2015
Merlissa nice wrote up. I'd be sending you a message on WhatsApp
Ladies woo me a lot. I simply simply No in humble way most times wink. However some don't wanna take Not for an answer. In the way to still be nice and to them while I still say No they most times end up in my bed if they don't stay away from me cheesy.
In summary a lady should not woo a man because if a man doesn't want you de doesn't. Hé May like the benefits of the relationship but he would still not want you. cool
Re: Ladies, What's Your Take On This (photo) by SeunSpy(m): 9:19am On Jul 21, 2015
COMFIRM BAE....add me up
Merlissa:
As for me, it's not wrong..

I'd totally ask him out
Re: Ladies, What's Your Take On This (photo) by wakes: 9:19am On Jul 21, 2015
It is better for her not to approach him as later he may take her for granted!
Re: Ladies, What's Your Take On This (photo) by Creamish(f): 9:20am On Jul 21, 2015
booqee:
huh NO i can't! I'm okay with showing the green light stuff..but if u refuse to see the green light..then i bounce off.. ahh tell a guy i like him?? lailai..

Girl's who do that are very vulnerable to heartbreak and hurtful actions from those guys..

Babe... U don't need to be direct. Lemme give u a typical example..

Jane sees John at a Basketball court. Shez just done playing.. hez on a seat watching (he also played).. She heads to sit beside him, greets, introduces herself (he tells her his name) and they discuss the ongoing game... crack a few jokes, diss some people's moves.. then before U know it, hez asking for your number.

If he dosnt ask for it today, he will ask tomorrow cos ur good company. Its starts from being friends. U don't go direct cos U rily don't know him or his deal. If hez available, he will ask U out on a date.. But U initiated it all by "sitting next to him and saying "HI".

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, What's Your Take On This (photo) by femi4: 9:23am On Jul 21, 2015
Merlissa:
As for me, it's not wrong..

I'd totally ask him out
How come you ve never asked me out
Re: Ladies, What's Your Take On This (photo) by GOVERNMEMT1(m): 9:24am On Jul 21, 2015
Their nothing bad at all
Re: Ladies, What's Your Take On This (photo) by Mavor: 9:30am On Jul 21, 2015
raayah:
Not in Nigeria,, girls that express their desire for men are called oloshos.

They are not husband material.
This kind of archaic mentality belongs in the village.
Re: Ladies, What's Your Take On This (photo) by ayotrex: 9:30am On Jul 21, 2015
[color=#990000][/color]
I would say it not bad! Buh the picture it paints aint good.
1. The guy might look. @ d gal as a chit whereas she mit also look to be
2. The guy might take it as good opp of havng a intimacy gadget girlfwend.
Re: Ladies, What's Your Take On This (photo) by swtdrms(m): 9:31am On Jul 21, 2015
foxxynik:

Any girl that summon courage to ask a man out doesn't mean it.... She either might have heard somebody whispered to her that you're a banger! That u're very good on bed and or u spend a lot on women or that u're very rich with hundreds of asset lookin for whom to marry!

Wat if i tell u i dnt belong to any of
d category u highlighted, we shd stop putting our ladies in unfair situation. Let them have the ability to express themselves sincerely and we have to take their feelings seriosly and respect it

The same courage she used in askin you out is the same courage she will use to ask another man out... And she'll be using that very courage to trample on men's heart!
Just the same way you guys have always been moving from one gal to another breaking their hearts. Just for the fact that u'v had a bitter experience with a bad gal doesn't mean every gal who woo a guy are always wayward? Wat i clearly know is that it takes a gal time before she can develop the confidence to face a guy. As such most times(not d way ward ones) they are committed
Women are unpredictable... Even when u toast a woman and she accepts you.....she still dump u for another man! How much more if she was the one dat psyche u up?
They'l always b unpredictable, thats how they are created irrespective of who do the asking out.
Re: Ladies, What's Your Take On This (photo) by gbaskiboy: 9:31am On Jul 21, 2015
BeeBeeOoh:
Peace be unto ye comment reader..
and to the poster of comments
Re: Ladies, What's Your Take On This (photo) by RICKYMARIO(m): 9:33am On Jul 21, 2015
I dont see anything wrong in that.
Re: Ladies, What's Your Take On This (photo) by computerwiz: 9:34am On Jul 21, 2015
I WONT MIND ONE ASKING ME OUT OO. AM COOL AND VERY DOWN TO EARTH HOLA 08132387959.
Re: Ladies, What's Your Take On This (photo) by eliwa47(m): 9:35am On Jul 21, 2015
I advise all ladies to go for which ever man that appeal to them, if the guy didn't make move, you make the move, which ever way! na here for naija our ladies go dey form, dey wait for a guy to make the move!
Re: Ladies, What's Your Take On This (photo) by Rapunzel001: 9:40am On Jul 21, 2015
Acekidc4:
Absolutely and Fucckingly Damn Right Men!!

What a Man can do a Woman can fuccking do Better!!

Ladies, forget your ego's, Pls go out there and Toast or Woo your Mr Right before the Man Move to the Left oh!!grincheesygrincheesy

So that the man can use it as an excuse to taunt her when things get rough in the relationship abi?
Re: Ladies, What's Your Take On This (photo) by Remmy07: 9:42am On Jul 21, 2015
she can approached him if she's interested in him its not a sin,pls let stop the mentality of if a lady approach a guy she's cheap no she's not
Re: Ladies, What's Your Take On This (photo) by ayotrex: 9:43am On Jul 21, 2015
Creamish:

Jane sees John at a Basketball court. Shez just done playing.. hez on a seat watching (he also played).. She heads to sit beside him, greets, introduces herself (he tells her his name) and they discuss the ongoing game... crack a few jokes, diss some people's moves.. then before U know it, hez asking for your number.

If he dosnt ask for it today, he will ask tomorrow cos ur good company. Its starts from being friends. U don't go direct cos U rily don't know him or his deal. If hez available, he will ask U out on a date.. But U initiated it all by "sitting next to him and saying "HI".

A very good example ladies can implore, nobody is hurt here and no feel one is oloosho

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What's Your Take On This (photo) by Isaacmacdon(m): 9:48am On Jul 21, 2015
It's amazing... still waiting for dat woman dat'd walk up to me nd say she interested in me.. even if she doesn't say it out loud.. buh her actions speaks for itself.. #Amazing I must say.
Re: Ladies, What's Your Take On This (photo) by Remmy07: 9:48am On Jul 21, 2015
naa so
Re: Ladies, What's Your Take On This (photo) by Nobody: 9:49am On Jul 21, 2015
PunkyVeer:
I don't have it in me to blatantly ask a guy out. I'm too old skool. I'd just show him with my actions that I am. You know, smile at him, talk up a storm, be subtly flirtatious, etc. But to say it to him straight away? Hells to da noh!
Then he will make you his best friend. tongue

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What's Your Take On This (photo) by Nobody: 9:54am On Jul 21, 2015
Creamish:

Yeah I already mentioned i could be flashing the green light..but the direct thing is not my way o
Re: Ladies, What's Your Take On This (photo) by Kingpinukecy(m): 9:55am On Jul 21, 2015
hmmm...well it depends !!! because i can't tlk much. my mouth is tied lipsrsealed
Re: Ladies, What's Your Take On This (photo) by Nobody: 9:56am On Jul 21, 2015
favoured234:

Then he will make you his best friend. tongue

Friend-zoned? Hahaha. No problem. It'd be nice, for once, to meet a (straight) guy that's interested in friendship only. No ulterior motives. With male friends, you sometimes get a sense that they want more. They're nursing a secret crush & waiting to pounce on ya.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What's Your Take On This (photo) by Nobody: 9:56am On Jul 21, 2015
Andy790:
Its mostly ugly girls that do this...

you are right to some extent, but i've had some cool pretty babes doing that as well.
Re: Ladies, What's Your Take On This (photo) by Merlissa(f): 9:58am On Jul 21, 2015
olaolulazio:
Not wrong.

Quote me to ask y and I will tell u.

Why?
Re: Ladies, What's Your Take On This (photo) by Merlissa(f): 10:01am On Jul 21, 2015
booqee:
haaaaaa my sister na so ee easy reach.. I don't think i have the nerve.. i'm always worried about what the guy might think...or even worse, rejection. ahhhhh angry

You now know how guys feel bah
Re: Ladies, What's Your Take On This (photo) by Liquid2Metal: 10:01am On Jul 21, 2015
To me it's not wrong, but i'll prefer subtle but intentional signals than direct approach.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Guys, What Is The Greatest Lie A Woman Has Ever Told You? / 11 Ways Girls Indirectly Beg For BIS Subcription Via BBM Status / Hilarious Pre-valentine Breakup Lines[must Read]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.