Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,645 members, 7,801,875 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:11 AM

Ladies, What's Your Take On This (photo) - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, What's Your Take On This (photo) (29100 Views)

Ladies What Will Your Reply If Your Man Tells You This / Ladies: What Is The Greatest Lie A Guy Has Ever Told You? / LADIES! What Job Or Profession Of A Man Can Make You Not Date Or Marry Him?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, What's Your Take On This (photo) by frodobee: 3:12pm On Jul 21, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Dude, it's definitely not how I roll or would ever roll for that matter. As for feelings. .well, I don't know about you, but I don't get overwhelming feelings at the initial stages of meeting someone. Mine is a slow burn. So I probably wouldn't regret not knowing what I never knew, if it makes sense.

I still prefer a MANLY man. A beast cheesy I'd run circles around a meek man, make him mah lady. Kikiki.

Lol.
Re: Ladies, What's Your Take On This (photo) by Minemrys: 4:08pm On Jul 21, 2015
Merlissa:
As for me, it's not wrong..

I'd totally ask him out
uh, to me i d0n't see anything wr0ng with it. It just deals with the pers0n, i mean the girl. If a girl views it as n0thing bad it doesn't mean her opini0n is right neither is a girl who sees it as a bad thing means its bad. Opini0n differs. What works for me may neccessary n0t work for you. Thats why our heads aren't of the same size. Got it babe?
Re: Ladies, What's Your Take On This (photo) by Minemrys: 4:15pm On Jul 21, 2015
An2elect2:
Watch the most confused men on earth aka Nigerian men come to tell you is right here and treat like a fucking piece of rag in real life.

Oh Lord, why am i here in this world with Nigerian men? angry
my guess, ur pops isn't a nigerian, right? If he is am guessing ur irritated living with s0me0ne like ur pops, brothers, uncles, male relatives etc.
Re: Ladies, What's Your Take On This (photo) by Minemrys: 4:28pm On Jul 21, 2015
ehjiwummy:

Asking a guy out is totally wrong,it limit your pride as a woman.our mothers didn't ask our fathers out during their time.let stop following white people steps.wait upon the lord and the right one will fall for u.
talking of pride, whats the pride of a w0man? You saying its wr0ng doesn't make it wr0ng babe and u talking abt the african ways, i need remind u then that w0men that u are talking abt pride were married off/sold off to men by men and fr0m men at that era in time. Its n0t abt following the whites, its abt following ur heart, ur mind and what u think its right. U saying we should follow the african way must be sure to lead by example by leading an african life. Am sure u are one of those who wear brazillian hairstyles. My point is, what u think is what matterz to u and n0t to others c0ncerning a state of the mind. Thanks.
Re: Ladies, What's Your Take On This (photo) by Minemrys: 4:40pm On Jul 21, 2015
booqee:
haaaaaa my sister na so ee easy reach.. I don't think i have the nerve.. i'm always worried about what the guy might think...or even worse, rejection. ahhhhh angry
so gals kn0w what rejecti0n's all ab0ut?
Re: Ladies, What's Your Take On This (photo) by Ebukaokeke25: 5:25pm On Jul 21, 2015
Aint nothing wrong with that.it's jst maturity on the ladies side.
Re: Ladies, What's Your Take On This (photo) by pansophist(m): 5:33pm On Jul 21, 2015
lol, women never wanted to taste their own medicine cheesy

Its quite easy and normal for a woman to reject guys, but an abormination if we do. They will cry heaven and even go depressed about him. Personally I think it would be nice, if women can be the initiator.

I cant imaginer how many kpomo guys go brush, wide or tight, e no matter abeg grin
Re: Ladies, What's Your Take On This (photo) by Nmeri17: 7:21pm On Jul 21, 2015
Acekidc4:
……
masa your siggy is sick grin grin grin
Re: Ladies, What's Your Take On This (photo) by emmansus(f): 1:00am On Jul 22, 2015
Mennnnn absolutely wrong inorder words woman can propose too.....abeg next page
Re: Ladies, What's Your Take On This (photo) by mekus15: 1:47am On Jul 22, 2015
It's alright, though it seems not to be African.
Re: Ladies, What's Your Take On This (photo) by Topman0001(m): 10:20pm On Jul 22, 2015
There's nothing wrong with that, it has happened to me b4, Though the first time, it was an ugly bitch I would never woo even when I'm dead drunk, the second time, it was a divorcee, though 'HOT'. maybe I've bn unlucky to get one of the desired ones.
Re: Ladies, What's Your Take On This (photo) by omojeesu(m): 11:02pm On Jul 22, 2015
omar22:

I believe Ruth in the Bible went for her man

Not exactly so! That's why i said its not wrong. Ruth's case was exception not the rule.
Re: Ladies, What's Your Take On This (photo) by fyxboss(m): 11:23pm On Jul 22, 2015
Merlissa:
As for me, it's not wrong..

I'd totally ask him out
I'm sure u're crushing on someone, u better meet him and clear ur mind.... It's not bad jare, girls can form jooo
Re: Ladies, What's Your Take On This (photo) by Nobody: 9:56pm On Aug 03, 2015
PunkyVeer:
I don't have it in me to blatantly ask a guy out. I'm too old skool. I'd just show him with my actions that I am. You know, smile at him, talk up a storm, be subtly flirtatious, etc. But to say it to him straight away? Hells to da noh![/qfuote] [quote author=PunkyVeer post=36107650]I don't have it in me to blatantly ask a guy out. I'm too old skool. I'd just show him with my actions that I am. You know, smile at him, talk up a storm, be subtly flirtatious, etc. But to say it to him straight away? Hells to da noh!
I pity you. Some guys will never notice those signs even if you hit them with bricks full of signs. I know someone like that, my close friend sharon was sick with love for him she tried all those signs but he never noticed,we had to tell him and found her has always wanted her but never built enough courage to ask her out- he was shy- I had to chaperon their first date. He was so innocent and naive most good guys are like that.
Re: Ladies, What's Your Take On This (photo) by omojeesu(m): 8:02am On Aug 04, 2015
omar22:

I believe Ruth in the Bible went for her man
She did to 'compel' him to fulfil the kinsman law in Israel.
Re: Ladies, What's Your Take On This (photo) by ehjiwummy(f): 8:26am On Oct 06, 2015
Minemrys:

talking of pride, whats the pride of a w0man? You saying its wr0ng doesn't make it wr0ng babe and u talking abt the african ways, i need remind u then that w0men that u are talking abt pride were married off/sold off to men by men and fr0m men at that era in time. Its n0t abt following the whites, its abt following ur heart, ur mind and what u think its right. U saying we should follow the african way must be sure to lead by example by leading an african life. Am sure u are one of those who wear brazillian hairstyles. My point is, what u think is what matterz to u and n0t to others c0ncerning a state of the mind. Thanks.
Wetin bring brazilian hairstyles to dis now?moreso if I wear it na ur money?
Re: Ladies, What's Your Take On This (photo) by orchmani(m): 9:44am On Oct 06, 2015
raayah:
Not in Nigeria,, girls that express their desire for men are called oloshos.

They are not husband material.
point of correction my dear......u need to upgrade ur old version nigerian mentality.......expressing ur desire for a man u like to gain his attention towards u its bad at all,it all depends on ur approach and ur motive of meeting him.......anyone can be called olosho by anybody.........u can easily catch his fancy by just him telling that's a nice shirt or nice perfume little things to build up his ego..
Re: Ladies, What's Your Take On This (photo) by Minemrys: 12:11pm On Oct 06, 2015
ehjiwummy:

Wetin bring brazilian hairstyles to dis now?moreso if I wear it na ur money?
babe read btw the lines. "what matterz to u is to u al0ne and doesn't c0ncern others" its n0ne of my c0ncern if u wear brazillian hair or is it?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

11 Ways Girls Indirectly Beg For BIS Subcription Via BBM Status / Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander / Hilarious Pre-valentine Breakup Lines[must Read]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.