Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,289 members, 7,807,980 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:03 AM

Tips On How To Start A Pop Corn Business - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Tips On How To Start A Pop Corn Business (32421 Views)

Advice On Starting A Pop Corn Business As A Student / How To Start A Pop-corn Business / Meet The Nigerian Woman That Built 4 Bedroom Flat From Roasted Corn Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tips On How To Start A Pop Corn Business by Jamexjulius(m): 8:55am On Jul 21, 2015
Re: Tips On How To Start A Pop Corn Business by fpeter(f): 8:55am On Jul 21, 2015
buy the machine,you'll get good ones from 40k...meet a street vendor to school you. some do it for free if you buy the machine from them.

2 Likes

Re: Tips On How To Start A Pop Corn Business by hemjaybest: 8:56am On Jul 21, 2015
Hi Op. Its is nt that diffiCult to go abt this. Firstly u need to get a pop corn maker(dnt know how much it goes for),get dried corn ,butter and sugar, get to learn how it is done.(That's if u want to make the corn outside). Bt if u r nt that stable financially, u can make do with a pot in ur kitchen n package for sell then save up for a machine. I hope this helps

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tips On How To Start A Pop Corn Business by wizemoney(m): 8:56am On Jul 21, 2015
Hammefeez:
You need corn and something that will pop it. The thing go advertise itself for neighbour. If you know what i mean

Dear God,
LETTER OF REQUEST FOR QUEST
I am a Nigerian with above moniker, I
hereby request for your grace, glory and
glamour to outshine all and every enemy
of my life, either physical or spiritual.
My taste is high and i know You have what
it takes to make them available for me
without suffering or waiting too long. I
need them now
I need, money, money and money plus
good health, success, glory, protection and
ability to stay under your guildiance and
ability to be first to comment. I want you
to force Moderators make one of my
Topics front page things. Amen
I'm glad because you've answered my
request. Thank you

Your prayer will be considered...... Yea to the pop corn seller ... what will make your popcorn different to every other popcorn
Re: Tips On How To Start A Pop Corn Business by adexmuhyi(m): 8:57am On Jul 21, 2015
Jamexjulius:

Contact me on watsap 08065918812.....am an expert in this business.
Owk ma, thanks
Re: Tips On How To Start A Pop Corn Business by Valentine73(m): 8:58am On Jul 21, 2015
adexmuhyi:
Please I need tips on how to start a pop corn business, want to have the idea of how much the capital could be so as to be of help in school.

Thanks
It depends on the form u want d bussiness to take,u could start with as little as #2,000 or ur initial capital outlay could be up to #19,000.
Re: Tips On How To Start A Pop Corn Business by adexmuhyi(m): 9:00am On Jul 21, 2015
Aspireahead:
Mods. I will advice you allow topics to be thoroughly discussed in their various sections(at least first page) before you move them here for space bookers.
@op where are you planning on sitting the business?
Somewhere around my school YCT
Re: Tips On How To Start A Pop Corn Business by Charles545: 9:01am On Jul 21, 2015
the popcorn business is very profitable and depends on the need in your location, you can start with #5,000 or a million naira depending on the range you want to cover and the quality

2 Likes

Re: Tips On How To Start A Pop Corn Business by adexmuhyi(m): 9:05am On Jul 21, 2015
Valentine73:
It depends on the form u want d bussiness to take,u could start with as little as #2,000 or ur initial capital outlay could be up to #19,000.
how can i start wit 20k cuz while checkin the prices of the machine on olx the cheapest is 18k while there are some of 60k

1 Like

Re: Tips On How To Start A Pop Corn Business by spanzed(m): 9:08am On Jul 21, 2015
bro...its quiet demanding just like other business....firstly u need to dedicate ur time to it....as regards the popcorn machine you can get a locally made one the amount ranges from 15k upwards you can also get a foreign machine but that is quite expensive....another important thing to note is for you to have a standby generator...ingredients needed include
-maize either local one or foreign
-sugar
-butter
-milk_mind you not normal powdered milk
-flavour-Vanilla,Banana,strawberry,pineapple...
Re: Tips On How To Start A Pop Corn Business by adexmuhyi(m): 9:10am On Jul 21, 2015
yemicoal:
We resemble popcorn sellers? undecided undecided
Wasnt asking pple wit the typ of ur brain

9 Likes

Re: Tips On How To Start A Pop Corn Business by adexmuhyi(m): 9:15am On Jul 21, 2015
spanzed:
bro...its quiet demanding just like other business....firstly u need to dedicate ur time to it....as regards the popcorn machine you can get a locally made one the amount ranges from 15k upwards you can also get a foreign machine but that is quite expensive....another important thing to note is for you to have a standby generator...ingredients needed include
-maize either local one or foreign
-sugar
-butter
-milk_mind you not normal powdered milk
-flavour-Vanilla,Banana,strawberry,pineapple...
eh eh, so the ingredient is this much, anyway i think the machine, foreign corn, butter and sugar shuld be owkay for now
Re: Tips On How To Start A Pop Corn Business by spanzed(m): 9:21am On Jul 21, 2015
adexmuhyi:
eh eh, so the ingredient is this much, anyway i think the machine, foreign corn, butter and sugar shuld be owkay for now
OK no problem....all the best
Re: Tips On How To Start A Pop Corn Business by spanzed(m): 9:22am On Jul 21, 2015
adexmuhyi:
OK no problem but the milk and vanilla is just #150....all the best welcome to the business
Re: Tips On How To Start A Pop Corn Business by AYODEJI4LOVE(m): 9:36am On Jul 21, 2015
spanzed:
OK no problem but the milk and vanilla is just #150....all the best welcome to the business

please which type of milk....i mean the name.....the idea of milk and flavour add aroma to the pop corn andmake it unique from others that r normally packed in car park

1 Like

Re: Tips On How To Start A Pop Corn Business by TayoT: 9:39am On Jul 21, 2015
adexmuhyi:
Please I need tips on how to start a pop corn business, want to have the idea of how much the capital could be so as to be of help in school.

Thanks
I have a popcorn machine for sale.
Holla 08185023697.
Once you have a good spot and good recipe for mixing, you re good to go.

1 Like

Re: Tips On How To Start A Pop Corn Business by adexmuhyi(m): 9:39am On Jul 21, 2015
spanzed:
150naira or thousand, if it is naira den dat isnt much and besides how much is the corn and sugar. thanks

2 Likes

Re: Tips On How To Start A Pop Corn Business by kristen12(f): 9:40am On Jul 21, 2015
idongesit88:
Go to those already in d biz an inquire

You stole my name abi, and you're using it without my permission. cheesy
Re: Tips On How To Start A Pop Corn Business by adexmuhyi(m): 9:44am On Jul 21, 2015
AYODEJI4LOVE:

please which type of milk....i mean the name.....the idea of milk and flavour add aroma to the pop corn andmake it unique from others that r normally packed in car park
Was about askin dys
Re: Tips On How To Start A Pop Corn Business by Ziggyblaze: 10:10am On Jul 21, 2015
hi, u can start wit as low as 50k or less, call me and i will put u tru for free on 08037051979. All u nid is a popcorn machine which u can get for like 20 to 30k depending o the size, a bag of popcorn which is not upto 20k, groundnut oil, sugar, margarine,flavor to attract ur customers, u must not start big apart from the machine, 20k can get u all i listed to start up and the business is very profitable. ask me if u nid to know more

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tips On How To Start A Pop Corn Business by adaweezy(m): 10:27am On Jul 21, 2015
adexmuhyi:

Thanks
just add butter
Re: Tips On How To Start A Pop Corn Business by damiloladuke: 10:33am On Jul 21, 2015
just pop the corn with a corn popper

CHECK MY SIGNATURE TO READ MY HILARIOUS PERSONAL DIARY
Re: Tips On How To Start A Pop Corn Business by Nobody: 10:59am On Jul 21, 2015
onyeguy:
Can star with 1.5m naira initially undecided

If don't have up to amount please do not ever think of popcorn biz oh

If need more advice let me know
He be like say u Don buy land for banana island Abi?
Re: Tips On How To Start A Pop Corn Business by RayJay007: 11:10am On Jul 21, 2015
[size=25pt]Buy Corn and start popping it[/size] grin grin grin grin
Re: Tips On How To Start A Pop Corn Business by MissSlimbody(f): 11:12am On Jul 21, 2015
kossyablaze:
How much do you av?....well make sure wen u finally start,u add milk to the popcorn.Na dat one sell pass for Calabar and Anambra where I base.

Choi! I chop one pop corn for calabar and went back for moregringrincheesycheesy The shop is on parliarmentary road, close to Women Affair.

The pop corn sweet no be smallgringrin

Op,abeg try add milk to it.

Things you need are;
*A machine to pop (or the local one)
*Corn.
*Sugar.
*Magarine (Some people dey use ororo)
*Milk.

Note: You only add the milk after you must have pop the corn.

Goodlucksmiley

1 Like

Re: Tips On How To Start A Pop Corn Business by RayJay007: 11:15am On Jul 21, 2015
[size=20pt]Add Sp3rm to your corn to make it nourishing[/size] grin grin grin grin
Re: Tips On How To Start A Pop Corn Business by RayJay007: 11:17am On Jul 21, 2015
[size=15pt]And when you are done...[/size]

[size=15pt]Dance nak3d around your popcorn to attract lastma customers[/size] grin grin grin
Re: Tips On How To Start A Pop Corn Business by adexmuhyi(m): 11:34am On Jul 21, 2015
RayJay007:
[size=15pt]And when you are done...[/size]

[size=15pt]Dance nak3d around your popcorn to attract lastma customers[/size] grin grin grin
denyin ur brain to sleep for a week is vry bad bro, now it is over bootin, anyway try to sleep for a week to regain ur lost brain or else maybe na u go start d naked dance for ur street very soon

1 Like

Re: Tips On How To Start A Pop Corn Business by DeGenius3(m): 11:46am On Jul 21, 2015
Apart From Learning How To Start and Successfully Run a
PopCorn Business, You Can Start A Successful Business
on The Internet and Earn Consistent Six-Figure Income.

Get The FREE Report That Shows You How Here:

http://serialbusinessinfo.com/new/anb.html

If You Are A Serious, Committed, Disciplined and
Focused and Hardworking Individual, This Can
Change Your Life. Frankly Speaking.
Re: Tips On How To Start A Pop Corn Business by kossyablaze(m): 11:53am On Jul 21, 2015
MissSlimbody:

Choi! I chop one pop corn for calabar and went back for moregringrincheesycheesy The shop is on parliarmentary road, close to Women Affair.

The pop corn sweet no be smallgringrin

Op,abeg try add milk to it.

Things you need are;
*A machine to pop (or the local one)
*Corn.
*Sugar.
*Magarine (Some people dey use ororo)
*Milk.

Note: You only add the milk after you must have pop the corn.

Goodlucksmiley
lolzzz if u chop d one dey sell opposite Fiesta fries,I wonder wetin u go do...

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tips On How To Start A Pop Corn Business by ogechooky: 12:42pm On Jul 21, 2015
just buy gum,blow it wit ur mouth let it burst.. u av POP....then you can buy CORN

1 Like

Re: Tips On How To Start A Pop Corn Business by OlaoluEmir(m): 2:21pm On Jul 21, 2015
1stly: D area is very very important, I mean Location.

2ndly: Construct a pot 4-it, either by Manual / Electric.
Note: If it manual, use Gas

3rdly: Buy ur corn-maze nd it diff 4 other maze, cup, oil'ers - I mean (ororo ), sugar.

Lastly: know how 2 measure d maze wit cup nd d oil'er nd sugar .

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

You No Longer Need A Lawyer To Register Your Business - CAC / Trader Kills Customer During Pricing / N8Bn Is Chicken Change To GTBank, Assets In Trillions - Yinka Ogunnubi (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.