Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,909 members, 7,802,957 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:14 AM

Where Can I Find A Baby Mama - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Where Can I Find A Baby Mama (6193 Views)

Nigerian Man Videos His Baby Mama Harassing His Mother In U.S, & She Sets Him Up / I Am In A Dilemma. I Don't Want To Be A Baby Mama / I Plan To Marry My Baby Mama But She Is Unhygienic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Can I Find A Baby Mama by drake99: 7:32am On Jul 21, 2015
Good morning friends, I wish you all can see through my heart and know how important this issue is for me

I opened this thread sometime last year but I was slandered so I gave up,now I'm here again hoping to get a better solution

My name is drake,I'll be 32 in december,there's something eating me up which is how to get a girl who can give me a child,this sounds immoral but I know its possible,I don't want to do it in a crook way,which is impregnate a girl and refuse marrying her,I'm religious and I know that curse do work if she utter them bitterly

So I need someone I can have a chat with,agreed on it and I promise to take care of her through out her pregnant days and I promise to keep sending money for her and the child's upkeep

I know you may be wondering why I'm taking this path,well the reason is that I have a loooooong way to go in this life and marriage may be a stumbling block for me,am leaving this country next year to brazil and I'll spend a lot of time hustling, so I need a child now so I won't get old before having one,because I've vowed not to marry a white woman

If I said ok let me marry now before leaving,it'll be very bad for her and myself,because we'll feel emotionally indebted to each other,I'll always feel she's lonely and that'll lead her astray,all these may affect my sailing in this ocean of struggle,or if I said ok let me go and marry when am back,that means I maybe thinking of marriage when am over 40 years

I've spoken to few girls and they are all interested in marriage,one of them told me that she can live with my parents and wait till am back which is not what I want,infact I've come to realize that I can't see anyone here in igbo land because marriage is so valued to igbos

Now my aim of opening this thread is not to ask if this is something I should,I opened it to ask where,I mean which town or tribe can I see women that are not so keen about marriage,who can give me a child,bayelsa?warri? Calabar?uyo? Where?

Note:this child will be hers forever,because he/she will grow up in her custody,I can even marry her if things work well and I came back early,I'm only planning this because tomorrow is unpredictable

Mod pls help me push this to FP,this issue is for mature mind pls
Re: Where Can I Find A Baby Mama by cococandy(f): 7:40am On Jul 21, 2015
Advertise on olx

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Can I Find A Baby Mama by jrhymez: 7:42am On Jul 21, 2015
U no get girl friend?
Re: Where Can I Find A Baby Mama by SAMBARRY: 7:50am On Jul 21, 2015
gringringringringringringringrin

.weren't you the guy looking for a woman to get pregnant and then you'll pay her for getting pregnant and delivering. grin

so mischievous nairaladers flopped your plan and you've restrategized gringringringringrin

all this ritualist looking for mumus online sef hennn grin

didn't the elders tell you that every body don wise up for nigeria including monkeys grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Can I Find A Baby Mama by Nobody: 7:52am On Jul 21, 2015
grin grin grin grin drake!

Next time, don't scare your prospects by stating in the open that the father of the child is likely to die young doing bad business! Who wants that kind of bloodline? Whew! Anyways what u want isn't out of ordinary, older women wouldn't mind( ladies in their forties) .Now think demographic...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Can I Find A Baby Mama by drake99: 7:54am On Jul 21, 2015
jrhymez:
U no get girl friend?
no
Re: Where Can I Find A Baby Mama by sweettease(f): 7:58am On Jul 21, 2015
As carefully thought out as this plan seems, some things don't add up. You'll take care of the child, Life and death, etc. Who will take care of the child if you die? undecided

There should be a lady out there that just want a baby without the men drama, hopefully, you two will meet each other.

1 Like

Re: Where Can I Find A Baby Mama by sweettease(f): 8:00am On Jul 21, 2015
SAMBARRY:

.weren't you the guy looking for a woman to get pregnant and then you'll pay her for getting pregnant and delivering. grin

so mischievous nairaladers flopped your plan and you've restrategized gringringringringrin

didn't the elders tell you that every body don wise up for nigeria including monkeys grin

Una can dey sabi catch witch sha lol
Re: Where Can I Find A Baby Mama by drake99: 8:02am On Jul 21, 2015
sweettease:
As carefully thought out as this plan seems, some things don't add up. You'll take care of the child, Life and death, etc. Who will take care of the child if you die? undecided

There should be a lady out there that just want a baby without the men drama, hopefully, you two will meet each other.
I have family who can take care of my child if anything happens

Where likely can I see this lady that may want a baby without the men drama
Re: Where Can I Find A Baby Mama by drake99: 8:04am On Jul 21, 2015
SAMBARRY:

please am not the one
Re: Where Can I Find A Baby Mama by sweettease(f): 8:04am On Jul 21, 2015
drake99:
I have family who can take care of my child if anything happens

Where likely can I see this lady that may want a baby without the men drama

This is your answer
moreeni:
Next time, don't scare your prospects by stating in the open that the father of the child is likely to die young doing bad business! Who wants that kind of bloodline? Whew! Anyways what u want isn't out of ordinary, older women wouldn't mind( ladies in their forties) .Now think demographic...
Re: Where Can I Find A Baby Mama by SAMBARRY: 8:04am On Jul 21, 2015
sweettease:

Una can dey sabi catch witch sha lol
e change im Monica and storyline and think say some people go still fall maga gringringringringringringringrin wink

modamo ju wink

1 Like

Re: Where Can I Find A Baby Mama by drake99: 8:06am On Jul 21, 2015
moreeni:

no ,I only stated that here,I don't say it in real life, the reason I give them is that I'll spend time in abroad and I need a child that'll be grown whem am back
Re: Where Can I Find A Baby Mama by SAMBARRY: 8:06am On Jul 21, 2015
drake99:
please am not the one
haaa shocked gringringringringringringringringringringringrin

diaris God in everything you are doing o grin
Re: Where Can I Find A Baby Mama by sweettease(f): 8:06am On Jul 21, 2015
SAMBARRY:
e change im Monica and storyline and think say some people go still fall maga gringringringringringringringrin wink

modamo ju wink
What is modamo ju?
Re: Where Can I Find A Baby Mama by drake99: 8:10am On Jul 21, 2015
SAMBARRY:

modamo ju wink
mr.am not the person you are talking about,I've opened something like this b4,not that one you talk about
Re: Where Can I Find A Baby Mama by SAMBARRY: 8:10am On Jul 21, 2015
sweettease:

What is modamo ju?
I over recognise am grin

all this ritualists pretending like gentlemen sef ehenn grin
Re: Where Can I Find A Baby Mama by drake99: 8:13am On Jul 21, 2015
SAMBARRY:
I over recognise am grin

my dear I beg you in the name of God not to spoil this thread with your wrong assumption

2 Likes

Re: Where Can I Find A Baby Mama by SAMBARRY: 8:14am On Jul 21, 2015
drake99:
mr.am not the person you are talking about,I've opened something like this b4,not that one you talk about
I'm not going to argue with you but don't worry sit back and relax. The bimbos and baby making machines are on their way gringringringrin

You will find what you are looking for grin

nl is like agege market, you'll see orisirisi. Just wait, awon customers are coming grin cheesy
Re: Where Can I Find A Baby Mama by sweettease(f): 8:15am On Jul 21, 2015
SAMBARRY:
I over recognise am grin

Hmmmm, at least give him the benefit of the doubt and advice a brother now
Re: Where Can I Find A Baby Mama by SAMBARRY: 8:15am On Jul 21, 2015
drake99:
my dear I beg you in the name of God not to spoil this thread with your wrong assumption
my bad Sir gringringrin
Re: Where Can I Find A Baby Mama by jaybee3(m): 8:18am On Jul 21, 2015
You can always preserve your sperm if your worries are centred around leaving a legacy behind in the likely outcome of you not making it out of the drug game.

2 Likes

Re: Where Can I Find A Baby Mama by funlord(m): 8:19am On Jul 21, 2015
drake99:
Good morning friends, I wish you all can see through my heart and know how important this issue is for me

I opened this thread sometime last year but I was slandered so I gave up,now I'm here again hoping to get a better solution

My name is drake,I'll be 32 in december,there's something eating me up which is how to get a girl who can give me a child,this sounds immoral but I know its possible,I don't want to do it in a crook way,which is impregnate a girl and refuse marrying her,I'm religious and I know that curse do work if she utter them bitterly

So I need someone I can have a chat with,agreed on it and I promise to take care of her through out her pregnant days and I promise to keep sending money for her and the child's upkeep

I know you may be wondering why I'm taking this path,well the reason is that I have a loooooong way to go in this life and marriage may be a stumbling block for me,am leaving this country next year to brazil and what am going there to do is a game of life and death,I may die in the process or end up in prison,(which I pray not to)so I need a child now so I won't loose out in every aspect of life if anything happens

If I said ok let me marry now before leaving,it'll be very bad for her and myself,because we'll feel emotionally indebted to each other,I'll always feel she's lonely and that'll lead her astray,all these may affect my sailing in this ocean of struggle,or if I said ok let me go and marry when am back,that means I maybe thinking of marriage when am over 40 years

I've spoken to few girls and they are all interested in marriage,one of them told me that she can live with my parents and wait till am back which is not what I want,infact I've come to realize that I can't see anyone here in igbo land because marriage is so valued to igbos

Now my aim of opening this thread is not to ask if this is something I should,I opened it to ask where,I mean which town or tribe can I see women that are not so keen about marriage,who can give me a child,bayelsa?warri? Calabar?uyo? Where?

Note:this child will be hers forever,because he/she will grow up in her custody,I can even marry her if things work well and I came back early,I'm only planning this because tomorrow is unpredictable

grin
drake99:

I know you may be wondering why I'm taking this path,well the reason is that I have a loooooong way to go in this life and marriage may be a stumbling block for me,am leaving this country next year to brazil and what am going there to do is a game of life and death,I may die in the process or end up in prison,(which I pray not to)so I need a child now so I won't loose out in every aspect of life if anything happens

What kind of early morning labe orun request plus story is this abeg? Drake abi? Not lil wayne sef! My friend go and shower, eat and then look 4 your daily bread abeg! This your pattern no be am! Lmfao!!!

4 Likes

Re: Where Can I Find A Baby Mama by drake99: 8:26am On Jul 21, 2015
jaybee3:
You can always preserve your sperm if your worries are centred around leaving a legacy behind in the likely outcome of you not making it out of the drug game.

when I can actually make a woman pregnant and father a child
Re: Where Can I Find A Baby Mama by drake99: 8:27am On Jul 21, 2015
funlord:
grin

What kind of early morning labe orun request plus story is this abeg? Drake abi? Not lil wayne sef! My friend go and shower, eat and then look 4 your daily bread abeg! This your pattern no be am! Lmfao!!!
is what am asking a big deal to you?
Re: Where Can I Find A Baby Mama by SAMBARRY: 8:29am On Jul 21, 2015
sweettease:

Hmmmm, at least give him the benefit of the doubt and advice a brother now
yes ma grin
Re: Where Can I Find A Baby Mama by jaybee3(m): 8:30am On Jul 21, 2015
drake99:
when I can actually make a woman pregnant and father a child

The terms would only benefit you and why would you bring a child into the world so you can be an absentee father?

Your quest is a very selfish one Sir

8 Likes

Re: Where Can I Find A Baby Mama by drake99: 8:43am On Jul 21, 2015
jaybee3:

The terms would only benefit you and why would you bring a child into the world so you can be an absentee father?

Your quest is a very selfish one Sir
there's a misconception here,I never said I'm bringing a child for me to be absent,No o, am doing it incase anything happened

People pay for life insurance,are they planning to die? They did that incase anything happens

I'm coming back in few years but for the fact that everything is possible so I think very big
Re: Where Can I Find A Baby Mama by jaybee3(m): 8:47am On Jul 21, 2015
drake99:
there's a misconception here,I never said I'm bringing a child for me to be absent,No o, am doing it incase anything happened

People pay for life insurance,are they planning to die? They did that incase anything happens

I'm coming back in few years but for the fact that everything is possible so I think very big

How else do you define absent if not by being away from your primary responsibility?
You are planning a death trip to brazil and never stated anything about taking them along with you anywhere in your write up.

So you hope to be sending them money from brazil even though money isn't the single most important factor in parenting

2 Likes

Re: Where Can I Find A Baby Mama by edwife(f): 8:56am On Jul 21, 2015
drake99:

Well some women in their late forties or so might have the same desire to have a child without any attachment to the father.

Your best bet will be a dating site.I doubt any young lady will embark on such knowing fully well you might never be in the kid life.

2 Likes

Re: Where Can I Find A Baby Mama by Nobody: 9:03am On Jul 21, 2015
You intend to die and leave a child fatherless? Isn't that worse than you dying without one? undecided

What ever you do, make sure any girl you meet gets to know your true intentions.

2 Likes

Re: Where Can I Find A Baby Mama by drake99: 9:06am On Jul 21, 2015
edwife:

Well some women in their late forties or so might have the same desire to have a child without any attachment to the father.

Your best bet will be a dating site.I doubt any young lady will embark on such knowing fully well you might never be in the kid life.

thanks a lot,person in late 40s never enter menopause?Lol

But on a serious note,I thought there are some tribes who don't give a damn about having a child at home,I even heard that in some places its almost shameful not to have a child @ home, those places is what am asking for

In addition,I also have qualities am looking for,not in character but in looks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

A Thread For Nairalanders Who Hate Marriage / Nigerian Mother Reacts After Seeing This Her Daugther's Latest Whatsapp Photo /

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.