Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,050 members, 7,807,154 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:24 AM

What Happens To You When Peeps Realise You Are Rich(pic) - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / What Happens To You When Peeps Realise You Are Rich(pic) (1810 Views)

When You Realise You Have Been Living In Hell / See What Happens When You Mistakenly Shout Sai Baba In A Fuel Queue(pic) / Hilarious: What Happens When A Calabar Girl Visits And Your Dog Barks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Happens To You When Peeps Realise You Are Rich(pic) by ekeroyal(m): 9:04am On Jul 21, 2015
What do you think?

Re: What Happens To You When Peeps Realise You Are Rich(pic) by shalomm: 9:05am On Jul 21, 2015
lol
Re: What Happens To You When Peeps Realise You Are Rich(pic) by INTROVERT(f): 9:06am On Jul 21, 2015
Yes
Re: What Happens To You When Peeps Realise You Are Rich(pic) by Nobody: 9:06am On Jul 21, 2015
Funny but not hilarious
Re: What Happens To You When Peeps Realise You Are Rich(pic) by Khd95(m): 9:09am On Jul 21, 2015
Unfunny undecided

1 Like

Re: What Happens To You When Peeps Realise You Are Rich(pic) by Nobody: 9:09am On Jul 21, 2015
is the joke on this thread or shall i wait for another?

1 Like

Re: What Happens To You When Peeps Realise You Are Rich(pic) by badaoyeyemi(f): 9:10am On Jul 21, 2015
or when dey realise u know book
Re: What Happens To You When Peeps Realise You Are Rich(pic) by samwayne154(m): 10:09am On Jul 21, 2015
INTROVERT:
Yes
u no drag 4 FTC 2day?
Re: What Happens To You When Peeps Realise You Are Rich(pic) by Chestar5(f): 11:14am On Jul 21, 2015
I dont get it undecided

1 Like

Re: What Happens To You When Peeps Realise You Are Rich(pic) by ekeroyal(m): 9:10pm On Jul 23, 2015
Dnarvaez:
Funny but not hilarious

Khd95:
Unfunny undecided

Dharniel:
is the joke on this thread or shall i wait for another?

Chestar5:
I dont get it undecided

Sorry. I understand how difficult life could be for blind people. Am therefore opening my hand and heart wide enough to accommodate you and your challenges. wink

(1) (Reply)

Who Stubborn Pass Among These Home Boys? / .. / Is Stealing Meat Inside A Pot Been Naughty Or Thief????

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.