Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,504 members, 7,801,320 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 01:46 PM

If You Still Do This, You Need To Upgrade. (PICTURE) - Jokes Etc (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / If You Still Do This, You Need To Upgrade. (PICTURE) (48105 Views)

Nigerian Police Don Upgrade Ooo / Funny Picture-when Presido Needs Some Upgrade / If You Still Do This...... You Need To Upgrade (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Still Do This, You Need To Upgrade. (PICTURE) by mikolo80: 11:39am On Jul 21, 2015
OCTAVO:
Lolzzzzzz...

Who did this, this morning? cheesy
upgrade to what, wastage? waste not want not
Re: If You Still Do This, You Need To Upgrade. (PICTURE) by wordbank(m): 11:40am On Jul 21, 2015
Even when e don dry I go soak am for water den scrub am till form come out
Re: If You Still Do This, You Need To Upgrade. (PICTURE) by sylve11: 11:49am On Jul 21, 2015
My brother life nor easy grin grin cool
Re: If You Still Do This, You Need To Upgrade. (PICTURE) by mrkings84(m): 11:50am On Jul 21, 2015
MAKE AS MUCH AS 4 TO 10K REFERRAL FEE (AS A THANK YOU) EACH TIME YOU REFER A FRIEND, COLLEAGUE, FAMILY MEMBER ETC TO STANDARD DIGITAL STUDIOS FOR THE PHOTO AND VIDEO COVERAGES OF THEIR WEDDING AND OTHER EVENTS.
FOR MORE INFO CALL OR WHASAPP US ON 08034704620. WE SHOOT PROFESSIONALLY. WE CAN GO ANYWHERE IN NIGERIA.
Re: If You Still Do This, You Need To Upgrade. (PICTURE) by Hustlerlomo(m): 11:51am On Jul 21, 2015
I run am dis morning!!!
But I done buy new one sha!!!
Re: If You Still Do This, You Need To Upgrade. (PICTURE) by walexGodson(m): 11:51am On Jul 21, 2015
Still do it this morning,forget to buy paste on my way home ystday
Re: If You Still Do This, You Need To Upgrade. (PICTURE) by badmrkt(m): 11:54am On Jul 21, 2015
Something wey I do this morning
Re: If You Still Do This, You Need To Upgrade. (PICTURE) by peterovanski(m): 11:56am On Jul 21, 2015
terza:
cry what are they doing?
Re: If You Still Do This, You Need To Upgrade. (PICTURE) by peterovanski(m): 11:58am On Jul 21, 2015
terza:
cry what are they doing?

They are doing shoki on the bed ......mtchewwwww

They form ajebutter .....this 1 even better u never see the 1 wey them go slice everythng open for easy takng of the one in corner
Re: If You Still Do This, You Need To Upgrade. (PICTURE) by marwanafrica: 12:02pm On Jul 21, 2015
if the need arise y wunt i, beside here in nigeria we are trained by gov't to be ahead of evry situation, come poor come wealth
Re: If You Still Do This, You Need To Upgrade. (PICTURE) by Nobody: 12:03pm On Jul 21, 2015
shadowripper:
kai... you remove my FTC... issorai

I will say it again...

UP FTC...

Its not about upgrading matter... its about destroying the thing so scavengers wont pick it up for the fakers

I was given the same treatment on the Obi Mikel thread... Dunno Why...
Re: If You Still Do This, You Need To Upgrade. (PICTURE) by Rushna(f): 12:05pm On Jul 21, 2015
I still do it once in a while sha.................... U might 4got it's finished and no wia to get as at den so no big deal jhoooooor
Re: If You Still Do This, You Need To Upgrade. (PICTURE) by nochildsplay(m): 12:05pm On Jul 21, 2015
grin
Re: If You Still Do This, You Need To Upgrade. (PICTURE) by shadowripper(f): 12:06pm On Jul 21, 2015
Freemanan:

I was given the same treatment on the Obi Mikel thread... Dunno Why...

They are jealous.....

lalasticlala and co
Re: If You Still Do This, You Need To Upgrade. (PICTURE) by suco50(m): 12:13pm On Jul 21, 2015
What if you are broke momentarily, shey u no go brush mouth till cash land ni? kiss
Re: If You Still Do This, You Need To Upgrade. (PICTURE) by Nobody: 12:18pm On Jul 21, 2015
shadowripper:

They are jealous.....

lalasticlala and co
Lol...
Re: If You Still Do This, You Need To Upgrade. (PICTURE) by Nobody: 12:20pm On Jul 21, 2015
in my university days...
Re: If You Still Do This, You Need To Upgrade. (PICTURE) by daxon001(m): 12:24pm On Jul 21, 2015
OP e concern u?cheesy
Re: If You Still Do This, You Need To Upgrade. (PICTURE) by ESSIETO(m): 12:30pm On Jul 21, 2015
who never do am?
Re: If You Still Do This, You Need To Upgrade. (PICTURE) by Nobody: 12:34pm On Jul 21, 2015
It's good to do that because it prevents imitation...to a certain level....you are also instructed to destroy tube after use....its not a poverty mentality....
Re: If You Still Do This, You Need To Upgrade. (PICTURE) by westlius(m): 12:47pm On Jul 21, 2015
OCTAVO:
Lolzzzzzz...
Haha I did
Re: If You Still Do This, You Need To Upgrade. (PICTURE) by dokunbam(m): 12:50pm On Jul 21, 2015
Check picture the brush too don suffer undecided
Re: If You Still Do This, You Need To Upgrade. (PICTURE) by Pakingzzz(m): 1:03pm On Jul 21, 2015
Do you have any unused items no matter the shape and state of the items?
You can sell that item for a good price. There's a platform I am going to tell you that will advertise your unused item, and in no time you will start receiving calls from interested buyers.
You would be wondering, what kind of unused item can u sell on that platform right?
Here's the crux of the matter. Statics have shown that there are some people out there who are desperately in need of that item of yours..
To get a deep insight on how and the place to sell those items of yours, please you may visit HERE
Re: If You Still Do This, You Need To Upgrade. (PICTURE) by Toks2008(m): 1:19pm On Jul 21, 2015
marshalcarter:
grin

Na OP dey do dis tingrin

Many bachelors do this simply because they keep forgetting to buy another one until the next morning when they are like oops.
Re: If You Still Do This, You Need To Upgrade. (PICTURE) by xtervaganza(m): 2:07pm On Jul 21, 2015
OCTAVO:
Lolzzzzzz...

why i no go do am? Ijebu man no de waste money ooo
Re: If You Still Do This, You Need To Upgrade. (PICTURE) by Tolu1034(m): 2:17pm On Jul 21, 2015
Post something moe reasonable
Re: If You Still Do This, You Need To Upgrade. (PICTURE) by Nobody: 2:17pm On Jul 21, 2015
This is not matter of upgrading. It's about God/Allah always providing for one.
Re: If You Still Do This, You Need To Upgrade. (PICTURE) by orogodoganyin(m): 2:38pm On Jul 21, 2015
How u take know say my toothpaste don finish?
Re: If You Still Do This, You Need To Upgrade. (PICTURE) by Edigrows: 2:39pm On Jul 21, 2015
OCTAVO:
Lolzzzzzz...

If U never do that method, U never hustle grin
Re: If You Still Do This, You Need To Upgrade. (PICTURE) by harrem(m): 2:48pm On Jul 21, 2015
coolsix:
I never did this

Ok! Try it n u wil enjoy it coz ut teeth wil b more shiny. grin grin grin
Re: If You Still Do This, You Need To Upgrade. (PICTURE) by Alichigozie: 3:04pm On Jul 21, 2015
cheesy Anyone that has never done it b4 is not a nigerian cheesy
Re: If You Still Do This, You Need To Upgrade. (PICTURE) by FRANKOXY(m): 3:31pm On Jul 21, 2015
Even the so-called celebrities does this so....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ladies, Who Would You Choose? / Boxing Day: When Your Landlord Catches You On Top Of His Wife / When You Repeat A Class Three Times - Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.