Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,934 members, 7,806,706 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:21 PM

My Boss And I(he Wouldnt Pay Me Nor Sack Me) - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / My Boss And I(he Wouldnt Pay Me Nor Sack Me) (16090 Views)

My Lebanese Boss Promises To Sack Me When Next I Bend Or Try To Collect His Bag / My Employer Is Threatening To Sack Me Because I Am Pregnant / Hilarious Chat Between A Boss And His Employee(snapshot) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Boss And I(he Wouldnt Pay Me Nor Sack Me) by Elegantdiva: 10:34am On Jul 21, 2015
Please i need help/ideas on how to handle my boss and Job!

I have been working With him for the past 5-6 months now. Whenever its month end he acts funny (looking for faults, though he has not seen any) he pays me every 13 of each month (He pays 10-14 days after 13) Which has not been a problem.

Recently he said i have not been useful to his company. His company is going down because of me. Now he doesnt want to pay me off or pay me. My people i have prayed and fasted for an improvement, yet nothing. U know why? the services we are into, he is not good at it (people are complaining). Our price is twice higher than others around us. He is not always around. Lastly , He is very rude to clients . The worst of it all, he doesnt want to change rather he thinks am not working hard.

Now my fears, i dont want to stay idle at home( even though my duties are not useful to my career) secondly, He has not givne me my appointment letter.

Pls advice me on what to do. I have lost my peace of mind. i feel less of myself.

Before i forget, The post was for Computer operator but i saw another duty when i came in.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Boss And I(he Wouldnt Pay Me Nor Sack Me) by shalomm: 10:35am On Jul 21, 2015
No matter What, There should be respect for human dignity. if he says his company is going down because of you, why not quit the Job?

Your destiny is not tied to the company

How will God answer your prayer when you are not ready to leave "Egypt"

My God has never failed anyone.

Quit The Job.

70 Likes 6 Shares

Re: My Boss And I(he Wouldnt Pay Me Nor Sack Me) by shadowripper(f): 10:37am On Jul 21, 2015
Sack urself

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Boss And I(he Wouldnt Pay Me Nor Sack Me) by marshalcarter: 10:39am On Jul 21, 2015
Hold on....jah shall clean all the bad weeds and separate them from the good

#sips schweeps nd weed#

1 Like

Re: My Boss And I(he Wouldnt Pay Me Nor Sack Me) by RichDad1(m): 10:40am On Jul 21, 2015
shadowripper:
Sack urself
Simple. wink

3 Likes

Re: My Boss And I(he Wouldnt Pay Me Nor Sack Me) by dustydee: 10:45am On Jul 21, 2015
He's not bound to pay you since you have no agreement (employment letter) with him to that effect. You can either continue your voluntary work (since you don't want to remain idle) or leave the job and get something to do. I believe there's a lot of jobs available even if it's picking cans and selling or helping out at a construction site.

7 Likes

Re: My Boss And I(he Wouldnt Pay Me Nor Sack Me) by Elegantdiva: 11:11am On Jul 21, 2015
Yea...i know the whole decision lies on me. but am short of ideas now. I feel less of my self. No selfconfidence again. I also av no peace of mind. I wouldnt want him to withhold my salary(,peanut) cux i worked for it. ( we record almost 1M monthly) i go to work everyday expt sundays ... He sacked 5staff in 3months . I told our clients they stole his money(fat lie).... I really need ur advice ideas
Re: My Boss And I(he Wouldnt Pay Me Nor Sack Me) by yomi007k(m): 3:42pm On Jul 21, 2015
Start searching for a New job fast.

U can even go and work with his competitors if U ARE SURE U WILL DELIVER. Then we will know who is not Usefull.

#thank me later.

4 Likes

Re: My Boss And I(he Wouldnt Pay Me Nor Sack Me) by Elegantdiva: 4:10pm On Jul 21, 2015
Thank u @ Yomi....I av been thinking towards that......
Re: My Boss And I(he Wouldnt Pay Me Nor Sack Me) by yomi007k(m): 4:54pm On Jul 21, 2015
Elegantdiva:
Thank u @ Yomi....I av been thinking towards that......

1- Get a new job.
Preferrably with his competitors. They know u have experience. This will also pain his as.s.

2-Resign.
Write a letter stating ur reasons for leavin- psychological meltdown, no salary despite money being made, no appointment letter, job insecurity(as others have been sacked 4 no reason).

Make sure it's WELL-TYPED, and stating the period of work with no pay.
This is important becos, it is ur EVIDENCE incase u wanna claim pay later. Make multiple copies.

3. Police-
After getting the job, tell him u want ur pay.

Use ur letter to report to the police.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Boss And I(he Wouldnt Pay Me Nor Sack Me) by Elegantdiva: 5:03pm On Jul 21, 2015
wow...nice idea...Thank u..
Re: My Boss And I(he Wouldnt Pay Me Nor Sack Me) by yomi007k(m): 9:27pm On Jul 21, 2015
Elegantdiva:
wow...nice idea...Thank u..
U welcom
Re: My Boss And I(he Wouldnt Pay Me Nor Sack Me) by Nobody: 12:54pm On Jul 22, 2015
LICK HIS BALLS..

CALL ME FOR TESTIMONIES.
Re: My Boss And I(he Wouldnt Pay Me Nor Sack Me) by Adaahjacob(m): 12:54pm On Jul 22, 2015
Two words for bro: let go
Re: My Boss And I(he Wouldnt Pay Me Nor Sack Me) by jaybee3(m): 12:54pm On Jul 22, 2015
why can't you simply sack yourself since there really isn't anything to benefit from the employment?

Do you need us to push you out?

It's not like you had be able to sue him for sacking you

1 Like

Re: My Boss And I(he Wouldnt Pay Me Nor Sack Me) by justi4jesu(f): 12:54pm On Jul 22, 2015
shadowripper:
Sack urself

grin grin
Re: My Boss And I(he Wouldnt Pay Me Nor Sack Me) by tiamiyukunle69(m): 12:55pm On Jul 22, 2015
This one strong o. Na to sign out be that
Re: My Boss And I(he Wouldnt Pay Me Nor Sack Me) by dave2meek(m): 12:55pm On Jul 22, 2015
I was here
Re: My Boss And I(he Wouldnt Pay Me Nor Sack Me) by Berrymoss(f): 12:56pm On Jul 22, 2015
P
Re: My Boss And I(he Wouldnt Pay Me Nor Sack Me) by Etumgbe(m): 12:56pm On Jul 22, 2015
How much is ur salary?
Re: My Boss And I(he Wouldnt Pay Me Nor Sack Me) by ayusco85(m): 12:56pm On Jul 22, 2015
Elegantdiva:
Please i need help/ideas on how to handle my boss and Job!
I have been working With him for the past 5-6 months now. Whenever its month end he acts funny (looking for faults, though he has not seen any) he pays me every 13 of each month (He pays 10-14 days after 13) Which has not been a problem.
Recently he said i have not been useful to his company. His company is going down because of me. Now he doesnt want to pay me off or pay me. My people i have prayed and fasted for an improvement, yet nothing. U know why? the services we are into, he is not good at it (people are complaining). Our price is twice higher than others around us. He is not always around. Lastly , He is very rude to clients . The worst of it all, he doesnt want to change rather he thinks am not working hard.
Now my fears, i dont want to stay idle at home( even though my duties are not useful to my career) secondly, He has not givne me my appointment letter.
Pls advice me on what to do. I have lost my peace of mind. i feel less of myself.
Before i forget, The post was for Computer operator but i saw another duty when i came in.

Wait for President Buhari to come back, he will send DSS or EFCC after ur boss. This is corruption
Re: My Boss And I(he Wouldnt Pay Me Nor Sack Me) by Omotayor123(f): 12:56pm On Jul 22, 2015
Tender your resignation letter And let him give you a written document as to when you should come for the outstanding salary.

Shikena undecided
Re: My Boss And I(he Wouldnt Pay Me Nor Sack Me) by Swagk101(m): 12:56pm On Jul 22, 2015
Freemanan:
LICK HIS BALLS..
CALL ME FOR TESTIMONIES.
cheesy. Start job hunting wink
Re: My Boss And I(he Wouldnt Pay Me Nor Sack Me) by yorke1: 12:57pm On Jul 22, 2015
Just resign!
Re: My Boss And I(he Wouldnt Pay Me Nor Sack Me) by DONSMITH123(m): 12:57pm On Jul 22, 2015
resign
Re: My Boss And I(he Wouldnt Pay Me Nor Sack Me) by yemstok(m): 12:57pm On Jul 22, 2015
give me his number
Re: My Boss And I(he Wouldnt Pay Me Nor Sack Me) by Nobody: 12:57pm On Jul 22, 2015
F*** his wife undecided. Alert will just be bomboarding your phone. You describedo that man as an Id**t and Idiots always fail their businesses. You better hit the streets again undecided
Re: My Boss And I(he Wouldnt Pay Me Nor Sack Me) by shamecurls(m): 12:58pm On Jul 22, 2015
Open a facebook and twitter account for him maybe you might find favour in his sight.

grin
Re: My Boss And I(he Wouldnt Pay Me Nor Sack Me) by Nobody: 12:58pm On Jul 22, 2015
shadowripper:
Sack urself
\

The best advice.
Re: My Boss And I(he Wouldnt Pay Me Nor Sack Me) by Nobody: 12:58pm On Jul 22, 2015
My friend, please find your way, God will provide you with another job with a customer-centric boss
Re: My Boss And I(he Wouldnt Pay Me Nor Sack Me) by DONSMITH123(m): 12:59pm On Jul 22, 2015

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Meet Adebayo Alonge Who Won The Deep Tech Global Challenge (€100,000) / Further Your Career With SAP ERP Training In Lagos And Port Hacourt Nigeria / FCMB Laying Off Staff.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.