Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,566 members, 7,809,066 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:08 PM

My Boss And I(he Wouldnt Pay Me Nor Sack Me) - Career (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / My Boss And I(he Wouldnt Pay Me Nor Sack Me) (16092 Views)

My Lebanese Boss Promises To Sack Me When Next I Bend Or Try To Collect His Bag / My Employer Is Threatening To Sack Me Because I Am Pregnant / Hilarious Chat Between A Boss And His Employee(snapshot) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Boss And I(he Wouldnt Pay Me Nor Sack Me) by Georgekyrian(m): 2:23pm On Jul 22, 2015
Sack yourself..
Re: My Boss And I(he Wouldnt Pay Me Nor Sack Me) by tforever(m): 2:43pm On Jul 22, 2015
Elegantdiva:
Please i need help/ideas on how to handle my boss and Job!

I have been working With him for the past 5-6 months now. Whenever its month end he acts funny (looking for faults, though he has not seen any) he pays me every 13 of each month (He pays 10-14 days after 13) Which has not been a problem.

Recently he said i have not been useful to his company. His company is going down because of me. Now he doesnt want to pay me off or pay me. My people i have prayed and fasted for an improvement, yet nothing. U know why? the services we are into, he is not good at it (people are complaining). Our price is twice higher than others around us. He is not always around. Lastly , He is very rude to clients . The worst of it all, he doesnt want to change rather he thinks am not working hard.

Now my fears, i dont want to stay idle at home( even though my duties are not useful to my career) secondly, He has not givne me my appointment letter.

Pls advice me on what to do. I have lost my peace of mind. i feel less of myself.

Before i forget, The post was for Computer operator but i saw another duty when i came in.
quits my friend.
Re: My Boss And I(he Wouldnt Pay Me Nor Sack Me) by sunnyeinstein(m): 2:50pm On Jul 22, 2015
shalomm:
No matter What, There should be respect for human dignity. if he says his company is going down because of you, why not quit the Job?

Your destiny is not tied to the company

How will God answer your prayer when you are not ready to leave "Egypt"

My God has never failed anyone.

Quit The Job.

FTC elder, i dey greet ooo, hw much be dat land i wan buy grin grin
Re: My Boss And I(he Wouldnt Pay Me Nor Sack Me) by heskeyefe: 3:31pm On Jul 22, 2015
kindly sack ya sef
Re: My Boss And I(he Wouldnt Pay Me Nor Sack Me) by jamst2(m): 4:21pm On Jul 22, 2015
its like @op is working in a pure water factory cos they are one of businesses that make 1million in a month but very selfish to pay workers peanuts or useless commission as salary
Re: My Boss And I(he Wouldnt Pay Me Nor Sack Me) by nochildsplay(m): 4:34pm On Jul 22, 2015
marshalcarter:
Hold on....jah shall clean all the bad weeds and separate them from the good

#sips schweeps nd weed#
bAd gUy cheesy grin. I know ur joint oooo
Re: My Boss And I(he Wouldnt Pay Me Nor Sack Me) by Nobody: 4:45pm On Jul 22, 2015
Elegantdiva:

I have been working With him for the past 5-6 months now. Whenever its month end he acts funny (looking for faults, though he has not seen any) he pays me every 13 of each month (He pays 10-14 days after 13) Which has not been a problem.

Recently he said i have not been useful to his company. His company is going down because of me. Now he doesnt want to pay me off or pay me. My people i have prayed and fasted for an improvement, yet nothing. U know why? the services we are into, he is not good at it (people are complaining). Our price is twice higher than others around us. He is not always around. Lastly , He is very rude to clients . The worst of it all, he doesnt want to change rather he thinks am not working hard.

Now my fears, i dont want to stay idle at home( even though my duties are not useful to my career) secondly, He has not givne me my appointment letter.

Pls advice me on what to do. I have lost my peace of mind. i feel less of myself.

Before i forget, The post was for Computer operator but i saw another duty when i came in.

NO APPOINTMENT LETTER, ITS OBVIOUS HE DOESNT GIVE A DAMN ABOUT YOU.

YOU HAD BETTER RESIGN, YOU DONT OWE HIM ANYTHING. STOP PUTTING YOUR LIFE IN THE HANDS OF A SADIST.
Re: My Boss And I(he Wouldnt Pay Me Nor Sack Me) by Elegantdiva: 4:46pm On Jul 22, 2015
Thanks guys ! so happy to read all d advicez nd ideas. firstly, am a lady. secondly it is a medical centre. u know how it goes when pplp notice u ar not good as u portray uself. Thay hit d gate strght! d medical centre is not going down rather one section needs improvment.(we record almost 1m monthly) He jst doesnt like spending money . One of our staff buys toiletry with her salary. Well thanks to all ur advices..I av taken my decision.
Re: My Boss And I(he Wouldnt Pay Me Nor Sack Me) by olaoye15(m): 4:59pm On Jul 22, 2015
OP. you are on your own ooo. As long as you do not have an appointment letter, you are not his/her employee. play along and get whatever he/she owes you. when you are done, ask for your appointment letter and start looking for another job with immediate effect because your boss is a scammer. that all NSCDC
Re: My Boss And I(he Wouldnt Pay Me Nor Sack Me) by shalomm: 5:06pm On Jul 22, 2015
sunnyeinstein:

FTC elder, i dey greet ooo, hw much be dat land i wan buy grin grin

Lols.... i have resigned ooo. The post is now vacant. you can now compete with INTROVERT.
Re: My Boss And I(he Wouldnt Pay Me Nor Sack Me) by komek(m): 6:17pm On Jul 22, 2015
yomi007k:

1- Get a new job.
Preferrably with his competitors. They know u have experience. This will also pain his as.s.

2-Resign.
Write a letter stating ur reasons for leavin- psychological meltdown, no salary despite money being made, no appointment letter, job insecurity(as others have been sacked 4 no reason).

Make sure it's WELL-TYPED, and stating the period of work with no pay.
This is important becos, it is ur EVIDENCE incase u wanna claim pay later. Make multiple copies.

3. Police-
After getting the job, tell him u want ur pay.

Use ur letter to report to the police.

Ur point 2 is funny.

Someone did not give u an appointment letter and u are talking about resigning.

Every employee has the right for an appointment letter under 3months of work.

This is where your lawyer should come in. As it stands, u r a philanthropist. Get a good labour lawyer and the case can be sorted out.
Re: My Boss And I(he Wouldnt Pay Me Nor Sack Me) by komek(m): 6:19pm On Jul 22, 2015
yomi007k:

1- Get a new job.
Preferrably with his competitors. They know u have experience. This will also pain his as.s.

2-Resign.
Write a letter stating ur reasons for leavin- psychological meltdown, no salary despite money being made, no appointment letter, job insecurity(as others have been sacked 4 no reason).

Make sure it's WELL-TYPED, and stating the period of work with no pay.
This is important becos, it is ur EVIDENCE incase u wanna claim pay later. Make multiple copies.

3. Police-
After getting the job, tell him u want ur pay.

Use ur letter to report to the police.

Ur point 2 is funny.

Someone did not give u an appointment letter and u are talking about resigning.

Every employee has the right to an appointment letter under 3months of work.

This is where your lawyer should come in. As it stands, u r a philanthropist. Get a good labour lawyer and the case can be sorted out.
Re: My Boss And I(he Wouldnt Pay Me Nor Sack Me) by InvertedHammer: 6:59pm On Jul 22, 2015
/

You don't have a job.

How much clue do you need?

\
Re: My Boss And I(he Wouldnt Pay Me Nor Sack Me) by Nobody: 7:27pm On Jul 22, 2015
ayubaesla:
Take your problem to Charles B at rhythm fm every 5pm Monday to Friday plsss or sack yourself and look for another job believe that God that provide this one for you will do the same.
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed sad
Re: My Boss And I(he Wouldnt Pay Me Nor Sack Me) by idealsico(m): 8:44pm On Jul 22, 2015
Elegantdiva:

Your description matches Engr. Felix Emeka Unachukwu and his companies. He is good at owing his workers but cruising in latest automobiles and changing girls like wrapper.
Re: My Boss And I(he Wouldnt Pay Me Nor Sack Me) by cbrass(m): 8:53pm On Jul 22, 2015
Elegantdiva:

Where is the company situated?
Re: My Boss And I(he Wouldnt Pay Me Nor Sack Me) by spiralwedge(m): 10:02pm On Jul 22, 2015
elegant diva, LEAVE THE JOB
Re: My Boss And I(he Wouldnt Pay Me Nor Sack Me) by spiralwedge(m): 10:02pm On Jul 22, 2015
elegantdiva, LEAVE THE JOB
Re: My Boss And I(he Wouldnt Pay Me Nor Sack Me) by ukachimo: 10:49pm On Jul 22, 2015
If you can sell property on 5% commission as well as 22k basic and 25k rated according to the %age of ur target met, and all logistics provided, place of work: Opebi. U cash out ur commision every friday of the week, and collect ur salary every 2nd of the new month. Call Mr. Imo 08178009283 for further enquiries. Or apply through our web site: www.Meritabode.com
Re: My Boss And I(he Wouldnt Pay Me Nor Sack Me) by Ehimax(m): 11:14pm On Jul 22, 2015
@op I total understand what you are going tru because I've experienced same 1st hand. My so called boss was worst, he doesn't even need any excuse not to pay salaries plus his bad mouthing us to clients and all. I finally gave up early this year although am yet to find a job but believe me I feel mush better emotionally I've left that place, working there drained me emotionally and psychologically but because of the shame of being sseen as unemployed I hanged on and endured being bartered emotionally even my parents were not happy because they too could sense am not happy working there. No appointment letter no formal introduction to co-workers even the cleaners talk to u anyhow. Funny enough majority of the staffs are graduates working wit no benefits 6 days a week. Many graduates are being used out there. I quit and am much better off OP for ur own good do the say if not u'll spend 10years there without knowing.
Re: My Boss And I(he Wouldnt Pay Me Nor Sack Me) by yomi007k(m): 12:09am On Jul 23, 2015
Elegantdiva:
Thanks guys ! so happy to read all d advicez nd ideas. firstly, am a lady. secondly it is a medical centre. u know how it goes when pplp notice u ar not good as u portray uself. Thay hit d gate strght! d medical centre is not going down rather one section needs improvment.(we record almost 1m monthly) He jst doesnt like spending money . One of our staff buys toiletry with her salary. Well thanks to all ur advices..I av taken my decision.

Wat did u study in school?
Wats ur position in the health centre?
Re: My Boss And I(he Wouldnt Pay Me Nor Sack Me) by Elegantdiva: 6:46am On Jul 23, 2015
I resigned yday. All thanks to u guys. My parents knew i av not been happy. Their encouragment kept me there all dz whly. I av also been avin issues with my Man becux of this job( he told me to resign since 4months ago) Not like i lack money . As am spking to u now, My boss has only one staff now. @ Yomio007 i work as an admini officer . Studyd Accounting . The months i spent der, i neva prepd any Account not even TPL or ord income statement account. Even ledger. . I jst pray my ideas and knowledg on Peachtree and Oracle v not eluded me. All dsame...tanks to u guys
Re: My Boss And I(he Wouldnt Pay Me Nor Sack Me) by Chibabe1(f): 8:56am On Jul 23, 2015
Exactly! Your destiny ain't tied to that damn company. Take charge of you before you lose it.

Your boss is only looking for who to blame for his own shortcomings.

All the best!

shalomm:
No matter What, There should be respect for human dignity. if he says his company is going down because of you, why not quit the Job?

Your destiny is not tied to the company

How will God answer your prayer when you are not ready to leave "Egypt"

My God has never failed anyone.

Quit The Job.
Re: My Boss And I(he Wouldnt Pay Me Nor Sack Me) by shalomm: 9:11am On Jul 23, 2015
Chibabe1:
Exactly! Your destiny ain't tied to that damn company. Take charge of you before you lose it.

Your boss is only looking for who to blame for his own shortcomings.

All the best!

His Destiny not mine grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Well, thanks for supporting my opinion.

one love
God bless Nigeria
Re: My Boss And I(he Wouldnt Pay Me Nor Sack Me) by Elegantdiva: 11:01am On Jul 24, 2015
Thanks to all everyone that gave out their ideas and advices. May God bless you all. May u never lack wisdom from above. May u be above ur equal IJN! Amen! Like i said i resignef two days ago ..Now, I was trained on Peachtree and other Database prog. thou i av not been using for d past few months now! Now i av gone to reg oracle and Quickoffice whc i am to strt my traning on Monday.....But i av got another job offer(private firm)...I need your advice . Shld i go for my training or take d job offer?
Re: My Boss And I(he Wouldnt Pay Me Nor Sack Me) by yomi007k(m): 11:47pm On Jul 24, 2015
Elegantdiva:
Thanks to all everyone that gave out their ideas and advices. May God bless you all. May u never lack wisdom from above. May u be above ur equal IJN! Amen! Like i said i resignef two days ago ..Now, I was trained on Peachtree and other Database prog. thou i av not been using for d past few months now! Now i av gone to reg oracle and Quickoffice whc i am to strt my traning on Monday.....But i av got another job offer(private firm)...I need your advice . Shld i go for my training or take d job offer?
Wat will u be working as in the private firm?

U need work experience babe.
U need to use ur brain,hands,mouth,body,legs to work in a productive manner.
U need to understand wat it means to earn paper. Paper aint easy.

Nigeria is not a coutry that all dos computer stuffs r appreciated unless its a national or international firm.
U have already gone to school. Now do u have experience on ur CV?

If u were my family member I wud say
1.TAKE D JOB.
2. PRACTICE ur computer stuffs on weekends or free time.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Meet Adebayo Alonge Who Won The Deep Tech Global Challenge (€100,000) / FCMB Laying Off Staff. / Further Your Career With SAP ERP Training In Lagos And Port Hacourt Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.