Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,575 members, 7,809,096 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:57 PM

Please Save My Life/home. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Please Save My Life/home. (1095 Views)

MMM Cros, Pls Save My Dying Husband. / Please Save A Sister's Life.... Story Verified / Help Me To Save My Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Save My Life/home. by Daspirit: 10:52am On Jul 21, 2015
Good day, my name is Omolola, a married woman, I already have three kids for my husband (Two boys & a girl), my husband insisted he needed one more child, I told him the economy of Nigeria was nt encouraging for one to have too many children, after several plea, I decided to give in; I am now five months pregnant. Recently we went for a scan and it reveals that I am carrying three babies in my womb, the problem now is that my husband is demanding an abortion that he can't stand having three more children, when I said NO, he said he was going to file a divorce. I really need help, SHOULD I HAVE AN ABORTION AND RISK MY LIFE OR KEEP THE PREGNANCY AND LOSE MY HOME?
Thanks.
Omolola from Ibadan.
Re: Please Save My Life/home. by shadowripper(f): 10:52am On Jul 21, 2015
Ok

Give up for adoption
Re: Please Save My Life/home. by shalomm: 10:53am On Jul 21, 2015
shadowripper:
ok

dem go still ban us ooooo.
Re: Please Save My Life/home. by adamilen(f): 10:56am On Jul 21, 2015
Please don't have an abortion now because you will die....(sorry for being so blunt). Besides no good hospital will agree to take such a risk in Nigeria for one baby not to talk of three. Discuss with your husband, about the health risks. For him to even make such a suggestion at this stage is really absurd.

You can give birth secretly and give the babies up for adoption. If neighbours and friends begin to ask questions? Just tell them the baby died (I am sure they don't know that there are three).

People are looking for children and you want to terminate three lives when they are almost fully formed. That is mass murder! (3 children plus you= 4 deaths).

Please discuss with your husband and let him understand that it is almost impossible to get rid of three babies at 5 months old except you go to a quack doctor, who of course will demand the same amount of money that you will use to raise these children till they are three years old.

Once again, Sorry for being blunt.

6 Likes

Re: Please Save My Life/home. by flocelng(f): 11:03am On Jul 21, 2015
This is a dicey situation
Re: Please Save My Life/home. by thorpido(m): 11:21am On Jul 21, 2015
Your husband want another baby and now he's got himself a bounty.
Abortion is out of it.It's risky at this stage anyway.Keep the pregnancy and have the babies.If you can't take care of them,you can put them up for adoption later.

Call your husband's bluff.Let him. go ahead and file for the divorce.Make sure you intimate his family of your situation.
Re: Please Save My Life/home. by Nobody: 12:19pm On Jul 21, 2015
storieeZ dat touccch

#NollywoodTinz

2 Likes

Re: Please Save My Life/home. by Nobody: 12:22pm On Jul 21, 2015
Wale Adenuga Production!

1 Like

Re: Please Save My Life/home. by Chidoks(f): 12:51pm On Jul 21, 2015
is this for real?
Re: Please Save My Life/home. by Dyt(f): 12:59pm On Jul 21, 2015
Apayan mani awon elomi oo

On the other hand your own marriage is more preferred than your own very life?

Do not agree to abortion oo
Re: Please Save My Life/home. by Sijo01(f): 1:43pm On Jul 21, 2015
Abort three babies? shocked shocked shocked . Please madam, don't try it. Do not give in to your husband's threat..... Nurture your pregnancy and give birth to your triplet; aid will sure come your way thereafter.
Re: Please Save My Life/home. by dangotesmummy: 2:31pm On Jul 21, 2015
In kanwuliajaras voice

Women killing their children because of BLOKOS since 1300. grin

I don taya for una grin

KanwuliaJara come and put mouth and help this our ibadan sister grin
Re: Please Save My Life/home. by Nobody: 2:58pm On Jul 21, 2015
adamilen:
Please don't have an abortion now because you will die....(sorry for being so blunt). Besides no good hospital will agree to take such a risk in Nigeria for one baby not to talk of three. Discuss with your husband, about the health risks. For him to even make such a suggestion at this stage is really absurd.

You can give birth secretly and give the babies up for adoption. If neighbours and friends begin to ask questions? Just tell them the baby died (I am sure they don't know that there are three).

People are looking for children and you want to terminate three lives when they are almost fully formed. That is mass murder! (3 children plus you= 4 deaths).

Please discuss with your husband and let him understand that it is almost impossible to get rid of three babies at 5 months old except you go to a quack doctor, who of course will demand the same amount of money that you will use to raise these children till they are three years old.

Once again, Sorry for being blunt.

Very well said.
Re: Please Save My Life/home. by yomi007k(m): 3:34pm On Jul 21, 2015
The choice is urs to be made, why ask us.?

We won't live with u after u make them.

Hope u have learnt ur lesson. undecided
Re: Please Save My Life/home. by pretydiva(f): 6:51pm On Jul 21, 2015
Those babies r innocent. Pls do not kill them. D God dat put it dere wil surely provide a means 4 u 2 cater 4 dem..its well
Re: Please Save My Life/home. by Kimoni: 7:01pm On Jul 21, 2015
Your life or your marriage??

The choice is yours kiss
Re: Please Save My Life/home. by Nobody: 8:33pm On Jul 21, 2015
that man needs to be slapped ah swear angry
Re: Please Save My Life/home. by focus7: 7:04am On Jul 22, 2015
Madam I am sorry I do not mean to insulting your husband but he is wicked and heartless. Treating a woman as though she doesn't have a right to opinion especially on issues that relates to family decision is cruel. I honestly don't know what to advice you on this matter, I feel like telling you to dare his divorce threat cos it is certain he will lose the case but then he will end up victimising you at home, if you should go for an abortion your safety is matter of concern. Maybe you should invite members of the two families to a meeting over it.

(1) (Reply)

Why Feeding Babies With Cup And Spoon Is Better Than Bottle Feeding / They Both Died Because Of His Casanova Lifestyle / Child Up For Adoption?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.