Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,017 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:34 AM

Rashidi Yekinis Daughter To Meet Portugal Club After Nigeria ‘ignored’ Her - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Rashidi Yekinis Daughter To Meet Portugal Club After Nigeria ‘ignored’ Her (34010 Views)

Before And After Photos Of Rashidi Yekini’s Mother’s House... / John Obi Mikel Changes His Name After Nigeria Mistake 13 Years Ago / Rashidi Yekini's Abandoned House In Ibadan As He Marks 4th Anniversary 2day (2) (3) (4)

Re: Rashidi Yekinis Daughter To Meet Portugal Club After Nigeria ‘ignored’ Her by altisimo(m): 3:54pm On Jul 21, 2015
Good luck girl
RIP Yekini
Re: Rashidi Yekinis Daughter To Meet Portugal Club After Nigeria ‘ignored’ Her by lexy2014: 4:08pm On Jul 21, 2015
naijainfogalery:
Nigeria sucks for one thing, they dont give a shiit about legends or heroes ,

America/Britain has a list of all their soldiers that died during the World War I & II inscribed rocks , Their great grand children can go there to see how brave their great dad was, but my dear Nigeria doesnt even have the names of all the soldiers that died during the boko haram insurgence talkless of a Rashidi Yekini that stopped playing football a long time.

May God give us that sense to start appreciating human lives, Last week i was watching on CNN where Britain was mourning the terrorist attack that happened 10 years ago and the whole nation observed a minute silence for people that died 10 years ago, where as right here for Naija we dont even give a minute silence for people that died today
In brazil and argentina, 4 instance one of d reasons their local leagues flourish is cos of what u just talked about, appreciation 4d old guard. In nigeria even d fans are quick 2 condemn and refer 2 older players as finished. In d countries I mentioned, they adore their old players and enjoy watching them play in their local leagues despite their achievements abroad. Would u believe rivaldo and a host of others are still playing in their local leagues? Tevez recently quit juve 2go play 4 boca juniors. Nigerian players can't come back home. We go use mouth finish them
Re: Rashidi Yekinis Daughter To Meet Portugal Club After Nigeria ‘ignored’ Her by MazadoGoodman: 4:35pm On Jul 21, 2015
This reminds me of the noise "they" made about withdrawing the number on the jersey won by Okwaraji, the day he died on the pitch, playing for Nigeria.

So I thought, maybe, just maybe, the committee setup for that is yet to submit its report...

However, where are the well-meaning, influential people in our society?

Well, God's speed to her.
Re: Rashidi Yekinis Daughter To Meet Portugal Club After Nigeria ‘ignored’ Her by Nobody: 5:36pm On Jul 21, 2015
wachakuta:
Useless con3
pls let dis b d last time you post this kind of a thing....Change is here.
Re: Rashidi Yekinis Daughter To Meet Portugal Club After Nigeria ‘ignored’ Her by babslamin: 5:59pm On Jul 21, 2015
Shehucom:
That woman is 19
That's her football age
Re: Rashidi Yekinis Daughter To Meet Portugal Club After Nigeria ‘ignored’ Her by Pakingzzz(m): 6:14pm On Jul 21, 2015
Do you have any unused items no matter the shape and state of the items??

You can sell these items for a pretty well good price..
There's a platform I shall tell you that will advertise your unused items, and in no time you will begin to receive calls from interested buyers.
You would be wondering; what kind of unused items can i sell on that platform right?
Here's what you could sell on that platform. You can sell your old or second hand fridge, gas cooker, phones, inverters, solar accessories, TV, DVD, PC, laptop, dstv decoder, bicycle, watches, headphones, computer accessories, bikes, bike spare parts, cars, car spare parts. Just anything you can think of that has a tint of value left in them.
Here's the crux of the matter; Statics have shown that there are some people out there, desperately in need of these item of yours..
To get a deep insight on how and the place to sell these items of yours, please you may visit HERE
Re: Rashidi Yekinis Daughter To Meet Portugal Club After Nigeria ‘ignored’ Her by kamair237(m): 6:30pm On Jul 21, 2015
Holyfield1:
Donc, parce que vous faites FTC maintenant, voilà pourquoi vous êtes en liesse comme personne qui a gagné des millions de naira ..... Certaines personnes peuvent être ennuyeux atimes ... Introverti et Freemanan où êtes-vous?

il est pas comme ce.... ces deux ont le monopole premier à commenter ... good voir françaises sur NL ..
Re: Rashidi Yekinis Daughter To Meet Portugal Club After Nigeria ‘ignored’ Her by jlouis212: 7:02pm On Jul 21, 2015
[/color][color=#000099]
jlouis212:
Nigeria sucks for one thing, they dont give a shiit about legends or heroes, Nigeria doesnt even have the names of all the soldiers that died during the boko haram insurgence talkless of a Rashidi Yekini that stopped playing football a long time.

May God give us that sense to start appreciating human lives,
if only Nigerians can rectify this very problem then we good to go
Re: Rashidi Yekinis Daughter To Meet Portugal Club After Nigeria ‘ignored’ Her by oshaosha2014(m): 1:09am On Jul 22, 2015
Shehucom:
That woman is 19

Football age. Remember she's a player's daughter.
Re: Rashidi Yekinis Daughter To Meet Portugal Club After Nigeria ‘ignored’ Her by oshaosha2014(m): 1:12am On Jul 22, 2015
kamal1234:
YORUBA and wor wor be like bread and butter grin

Your tribe and fine-fine be like distance from heaven to earth.
Re: Rashidi Yekinis Daughter To Meet Portugal Club After Nigeria ‘ignored’ Her by tpiadotcom: 3:10am On Jul 22, 2015
opefio:
that is really so good of portugal

how so?

she could also go to the lagos there, think it used to be a very big slave port.

and her lawyer is giving out press releases why?

Is the money or foundation to be based in Portugal or Nigeria? Just curious.

I hope her father would have approved of all this they are doing.

anyway, maybe she fit get husband for there.
Re: Rashidi Yekinis Daughter To Meet Portugal Club After Nigeria ‘ignored’ Her by kings52: 9:43am On Jul 22, 2015
ANNOUNCEMENT! ANNOUNCEMENT!! ANNOUNCEMENT!!!
If you Chose the University of Nigeria Nsukka as your first choice institute and your destination is too far for you to come and register for the Post UTME exams which is coming up next month. no need of wasting your Money for transport and accommodation just contact us and we will help you in getting the job done. don't panic you are safe in our hands just trust us and we will do it for you!!!
08035125115, 0803525115

Re: Rashidi Yekinis Daughter To Meet Portugal Club After Nigeria ‘ignored’ Her by Holyfield1(m): 9:41am On Jul 23, 2015
kamair237:

il est pas comme ce.... ces deux ont le monopole premier à commenter ... good voir françaises sur NL ..
Oui ça m'a fait rire vraiment, sérieusement Comme deux d'entre eux sont tellement obsédé avec la FTC et parfois je me demande ce qu'ils en retirent
Re: Rashidi Yekinis Daughter To Meet Portugal Club After Nigeria ‘ignored’ Her by Longie: 11:27pm On Jul 23, 2015
Happy for her

Daniel Daudu, Basketballer Dies In The USA (Photo) / What Was Your Observation In The Nigeria Vs Argentina Match? / Alex Iwobi Celebrates His Mother's Birthday; Shares Cute Photos With His Parents