Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:23 AM

I Am about To Ft Psquare...but Confuse - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Am about To Ft Psquare...but Confuse (824 Views)

E-money Vs The Psquare's - Who Wins The ‘battle Of The Mansions’? [PICS] / See What A University Girl Wrote In Her Withdrawal Slip That Got Cashier Confuse / Watch Sexy Rosey By Flavour Ft Psquare (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am about To Ft Psquare...but Confuse by Nobody: 1:01pm On Jul 21, 2015
The studio I was in last Sunday... they was argue ments between the producer and some artist..
The artist were like saying to ft any musicians including wizkid.. Davido..dbanj.. 2face.. they don't take money... as in you don't need to pay them it's free of charge...
It's just a collabo of music

First I was in support...

But later when the producer stated some points...
Like psquare ft Donjazzy Colabo
The music went viral was a hit track
Don jazzy killed the song.. and he was like saying.. that Don jazzy must be give is own share of the moi moi

Though the song belong to pssuare...

Man am confuse...

Now the question here is do they pay money tor collabor with your fellow artist?

Incase you don't know am slim sin repping waff town.. '
And that's a link to my song...
http://www.datafilehost.com/d/55dd59aa
Re: I Am about To Ft Psquare...but Confuse by lammy197(m): 1:02pm On Jul 21, 2015
$
Re: I Am about To Ft Psquare...but Confuse by Nobody: 1:06pm On Jul 21, 2015
lammy197:
$
ishilove seun farano
Re: I Am about To Ft Psquare...but Confuse by magicminister: 9:22pm On Aug 27, 2015
Before any A-list artist will jump on your track, it has to be a hit first. If the track don blow, then the a-list might jump on the remix..... in this scenario, most of them do not charge but that dont mean you shouldn't give them a token.

If u get bar, you can feature any artiste whether song hit or not.
The lower your brand, the higher the artist charge. Someone like p-square might charge ypu as much as 3m for a collabo that is if they even agree to it.

Lastly, you a good kid with bright future.
If you really wanna take this music industry seriously, u need to quit that our thread or use another acccount.
I mean, your picture is everywhere, if you eventually make it, endorsement deal go hard oh... keep ur online profile low and limit the shitt you say online unless you posting anonymously.

Hoping to see you at the top someday.

1 Like

Re: I Am about To Ft Psquare...but Confuse by Nobody: 12:21am On Aug 28, 2015
Muhehehe!!

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian army warns M I and charass over wearing camouflage / Marriage Is A Beautiful Experience-paul Okoye / Celebrity Crush.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.