Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,970 members, 7,806,808 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:17 AM

DSS Vs Dasuki: Court Process May Lead To ‘revelations’ On Boko Haram, APC, PDP - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / DSS Vs Dasuki: Court Process May Lead To ‘revelations’ On Boko Haram, APC, PDP (32992 Views)

Dasuki: Court Grants Protection For Fg’s Witnesses / EKITIGATE See Twitter Nigeria's Reaction To Tope Aluko's Revelations On Channels / See How Nigerians Are Reacting To Revelations About The DG SSS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DSS Vs Dasuki: Court Process May Lead To ‘revelations’ On Boko Haram, APC, PDP by Ahmeduana(m): 2:30pm On Jul 21, 2015
tonyfrenzy:

Does it mean you cannot think/get facts for yourself?
WHEN YOU ARE THROUGH LOCK THE TAP!
Re: DSS Vs Dasuki: Court Process May Lead To ‘revelations’ On Boko Haram, APC, PDP by ismyheal75: 2:31pm On Jul 21, 2015
1stCitizen:

While Jonathan was at the helm of affairs he was a curse no doubt.....what I cannot understand is how he transferred the same curse to his supporters.

You are not nice at all. Lolololololol.
Re: DSS Vs Dasuki: Court Process May Lead To ‘revelations’ On Boko Haram, APC, PDP by 7lives: 2:32pm On Jul 21, 2015
DaBullIT:
Just as i imagined

Where is Barcanista and his analysis ?

I stated categorically in my first comment on this subject , Buhari does not witch hunt , and that If anyone is arrested , its because some facts or secrets or treasonable offenses were traced to the person , Some goats went as far as saying Buhari got him arrested because of his role while Buhari was toppled as a Military Ruler

Nothing dey come from heaven wey ground no go stand , If there are dirty secrets to spill, let them spill it

I advocate that US lend us some US Marines to arrest and detain anyone indicted during the court ruling

If Buhari is involved , He will be impeached as well

All i want is better Nigeria

Now the sane minds are talking.
Re: DSS Vs Dasuki: Court Process May Lead To ‘revelations’ On Boko Haram, APC, PDP by Boss13: 2:34pm On Jul 21, 2015
I want him to go to court. His right was infringed upon. However, it may shock the public, the revelations the court proceedings may bring up. We all presumed that some people were playing and dancing with Boko Haram, maybe we may match that with facts.
Re: DSS Vs Dasuki: Court Process May Lead To ‘revelations’ On Boko Haram, APC, PDP by 7lives: 2:36pm On Jul 21, 2015
babaolofin:
I reserved my comments because of the regards I have for PMB and the Dasuki family. Firstly, from my personal experience, I know that a retired colonel is not entitled to military guards at his residence. In the military, appointment is higher than rank, therefore, as a NSA, he is entitled to military protection being from the military profession. It is also too early to withdraw military guards from him as an immediate past NSA.

Now coming back to those people from two major parts of Southern Nigeria complaining about high numbers of Northerners in the appointment made so far by PMB, they should realise that most of these appointments are security related appointments. Only people with insight knowledge and courage can withstand and confront the present challenges. The recent operations of EFCC and DSS are only possible under this leadership.

Nobody complaints about the domination of finance, power, petroleum, NIMC and other areas where money is passing out by particular ethnic groups in the last dispensation.

Nigeria has a great challenge ahead. PMB is up to the task, my fear is the National assembly where intellect is suppressed by mediocre and cowardice through unconventional manipulation. Those considered to be sacred cow and those cabal milking Nigeria have resulted to use another organ to oppose change. Even before the election at the House of Reps, an unknown NGO had gone to court to challenge the nomination of Gbajabiamila as speaker. Another person I know will never be allowed as senate president if he were to be a senator is Mallam Naisr El-Rufai.

At 73, PMB has nothing to fear except Allah. The battle ahead will be tough. I pray that Almighty Allah gives him good health and protection.

Amen in Jesus name.
Re: DSS Vs Dasuki: Court Process May Lead To ‘revelations’ On Boko Haram, APC, PDP by 7lives: 2:39pm On Jul 21, 2015
PassingShot:

Shouldn't it worry you that Dasuki failed to reveal such information at his disposal as NSA?
Shouldn't sensible brains be able to easily decode that failure to reveal such info meant that Dasuki benefitted directly by withholding it?

If this report is really correct, I expect DSS to get an arrest warrant asap and lock Dasuki up. That's what sane societies will do.

Bros wake up, we have very few sensible people on nairaland, i was infact tempted to name this place ''nairadump'' were the most unintelligent Nigerians gather to make mockery of their future.

4 Likes

Re: DSS Vs Dasuki: Court Process May Lead To ‘revelations’ On Boko Haram, APC, PDP by omenka(m): 2:41pm On Jul 21, 2015
Clerverly:

You See Why The Wailing Wailers are the Most Useless Set of Human Beings? So Dasuki had all the "damning evidence" yet he and his former Master, jondaftt allowed Boko Haram to fester unchecked for the past 6 years thereby leading to the death of over 20000 Nigerians? Who does he think he is fooling? Buhari or Nigerians?

I can now authoritatively confirm, that Jonathan actually Sponsored Boko Haram to wipe out the people of North East as many people claimed!

Nonsense!!

Bros calm down small. You dey vex oo! cheesycheesy
Re: DSS Vs Dasuki: Court Process May Lead To ‘revelations’ On Boko Haram, APC, PDP by peedeeasobie(m): 2:41pm On Jul 21, 2015
Clerverly:

You See Why The Wailing Wailers are the Most Useless Set of Human Beings? So Dasuki had all the "damning evidence" yet he and his former Master, jondaftt allowed Boko Haram to fester unchecked for the past 6 years thereby leading to the death of over 20000 Nigerians? Who does he think he is fooling? Buhari or Nigerians?

I can now authoritatively confirm, that Jonathan actually Sponsored Boko Haram to wipe out the people of North East as many people claimed!

Nonsense!!

If you had taken out time to read the post you will notice where he said people "who are loyal to the current administration", "APC", but no, you didn't take out time to do that.

You rather chose to make an illogical comment because there is no way your conclusion is from the above premise!

Assignment: read the above post again very slowly and make an intelligent conclusion this time around!
Re: DSS Vs Dasuki: Court Process May Lead To ‘revelations’ On Boko Haram, APC, PDP by baralatie(m): 2:43pm On Jul 21, 2015
Re: DSS Vs Dasuki: Court Process May Lead To ‘revelations’ On Boko Haram, APC, PDP by baralatie(m): 2:45pm On Jul 21, 2015
peedeeasobie:

If you had taken out time to read the post you will notice where he said people "who are loyal to the current administration", "APC", but no, you didn't take out time to do that.

You rather chose to make an illogical comment because there is no way your conclusion is from the above premise!

Assignment: read the above post again very slowly and make an intelligent conclusion this time around!
you want cleverly to read! that would be a good development!
back to the topic! all I see is 1984
Re: DSS Vs Dasuki: Court Process May Lead To ‘revelations’ On Boko Haram, APC, PDP by strongerthaneva(m): 2:46pm On Jul 21, 2015
Clerverly:

Nonsense!!

Man am in love with ur comments..pls fire them more this ur bomb for the wailers is.not enuf yet they all.must die in fire and neva exist till nigeria get shapes..i hate them with passion..All u wailing wailers u all are bunch of useless biggot..till the end of the world u all will not be found anymore for the best interest of nigeria..

1 Like

Re: DSS Vs Dasuki: Court Process May Lead To ‘revelations’ On Boko Haram, APC, PDP by Nobody: 2:48pm On Jul 21, 2015
Am so loving this, let them expose each other
Meanwhile contact us to keep you secured

Re: DSS Vs Dasuki: Court Process May Lead To ‘revelations’ On Boko Haram, APC, PDP by baralatie(m): 2:49pm On Jul 21, 2015
jaybee3:
They are begging him not to expose them and he was supposed to be our NSA?

Phew!

what a jungle!
do you know Jega is also involved!
Re: DSS Vs Dasuki: Court Process May Lead To ‘revelations’ On Boko Haram, APC, PDP by shaqhead: 2:50pm On Jul 21, 2015
barcanista:
Bro see this..

Asked to disclose such persons, he said, “I cannot mention names but they include Generals, Emirs, politicians, as well as loyalists of the current administration."
What is left of your watery analysis?

Anyway lets add the epic "Bokoharam are in my government" comment by GEJ!

Its now obvious why the northern elites never wanted GMB presidency!

Azazi's words ring true and GEJ was one pesin dt is scared of his wife talk more of some "forces of darkness"!

Stop harping on this "loyalists of this govt" thing...like Nigerians/PMB care. Whoever is complicit should be exposed and prosecuted!

1 Like

Re: DSS Vs Dasuki: Court Process May Lead To ‘revelations’ On Boko Haram, APC, PDP by peedeeasobie(m): 2:51pm On Jul 21, 2015
philips70:

It is obvious somebody is twisting stories to deceive and complicate issues here. Dasuki was the NSA up till some few days ago for Christ sake. How many died under his watch as a NATIONAL SECURITY ADVISER? He has some damning evidence and kept away from the C-in-C he served and allowed thousands to die? He will die in jail for it and that's purely treasonable felony if true.

They just think all Nigerians are fools. This so called democracy is rubbish. Who would dare all these in a military regime?

"twisting stories"?
So you chose the part the story to believe and the one not to meanwhile they are from the same source?

Smh!
Re: DSS Vs Dasuki: Court Process May Lead To ‘revelations’ On Boko Haram, APC, PDP by shaqhead: 2:52pm On Jul 21, 2015
baralatie:

do you know Jega is also involved!
How?
Re: DSS Vs Dasuki: Court Process May Lead To ‘revelations’ On Boko Haram, APC, PDP by baralatie(m): 2:52pm On Jul 21, 2015
philips70:

It is obvious somebody is twisting stories to deceive and complicate issues here. Dasuki was the NSA up till some few days ago for Christ sake. How many died under his watch as a NATIONAL SECURITY ADVISER? He has some damning evidence and kept away from the C-in-C he served and allowed thousands to die? He will die in jail for it and that's purely treasonable felony if true.

They just think all Nigerians are fools. This so called democracy is rubbish. Who would dare all these in a military regime?
I want you to be realistic you think PMB and his northern elite will push this case!
lai
Re: DSS Vs Dasuki: Court Process May Lead To ‘revelations’ On Boko Haram, APC, PDP by baralatie(m): 2:54pm On Jul 21, 2015
shaqhead:
How?
the conspiracy against Gej was Biiiiggggggggg! hang around but the north will not push for this case! that is sure!
Re: DSS Vs Dasuki: Court Process May Lead To ‘revelations’ On Boko Haram, APC, PDP by Clerverly: 3:02pm On Jul 21, 2015
omenka:
Bros calm down small. You dey vex oo! cheesycheesy

Nna men! My eyes dey turn red here! These useless set of blood sucking vampires, have been going about planting stories in the media, in order to "stop and complicate" little matters of governance such as routine investigations and interrogations, being done by the present government to reset Nigeria! Tufiakwa!!

2 Likes

Re: DSS Vs Dasuki: Court Process May Lead To ‘revelations’ On Boko Haram, APC, PDP by ayobabas: 3:05pm On Jul 21, 2015
No one is above the law.

Where the suspect has state secrets, he could be tried in private as opposed to open court.

Furthermore, he is under oath not to reveal secrets acquired in the course of his duty.

Only in Nigeria would a criminal case be politicised.

Just deal with the man as any suspect in a criminal case and damn the consequence.

1 Like

Re: DSS Vs Dasuki: Court Process May Lead To ‘revelations’ On Boko Haram, APC, PDP by peedeeasobie(m): 3:05pm On Jul 21, 2015
shaqhead:

What is left of your watery analysis?

Anyway lets add the epic "Bokoharam are in my government" comment by GEJ!

Its now obvious why the northern elites never wanted GMB presidency!

Azazi's words ring true and GEJ was one pesin dt is scared of his wife talk more of some "forces of darkness"!

Stop harping on this "loyalists of this govt" thing...like Nigerians/PMB care. Whoever is complicit should be exposed and prosecuted!

Pls sir, who are the northern Elites that never wanted PMB's presidency?

I for one really doubt whether most people read this post at all!

The only allegations the DSS has come up with against Dasuki are: the vehicles found, the guns and the military guards in his compound!

The "revelations" are from a source saying that certain people are telling Dasuki not to go to court so as not to making damning revelations against them! And these people include people who are loyal to this government!

I have to say at the point that not all state security informations are for public consumption. People who are in Intelligence will tell you the same thing!

There are certain revelations that can rock the stability of this nation and as such not many people are privy to such information!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DSS Vs Dasuki: Court Process May Lead To ‘revelations’ On Boko Haram, APC, PDP by dokunbam(m): 3:06pm On Jul 21, 2015
DaBullIT:
Just as i imagined

I stated categorically in my first comment on this subject , Buhari does not witch hunt , and that If anyone is arrested , its because some facts or secrets or treasonable offenses were traced to the person , Some goats went as far as saying Buhari got him arrested because of his role while Buhari was toppled as a Military Ruler

Nothing dey come from heaven wey ground no go stand , If there are dirty secrets to spill, let them spill it

I advocate that US lend us some US Marines to arrest and detain anyone indicted during the court ruling

Am in support, Nobody is bigger than this nation
God will punish anyone plotting to undermine the effort of change agents
Re: DSS Vs Dasuki: Court Process May Lead To ‘revelations’ On Boko Haram, APC, PDP by DaBullIT(m): 3:13pm On Jul 21, 2015
Ahmeduana:

DON'T WORRY BARCANISTAN IS COMING FOR YOU WITH FACTS, YOU KNOW, BARCANISTAN DOESN'T RUN HIS MOUTH ANYHOW LIKE A LEAKING TAP IS GOING TO COUNTER EVERY INCHES OF YOUR LIES WITH RAW FACTS.

You almost sound like you worship him, like he's your thin-god ... Let him come and dispute facts and its quite unusual of him not to have replied , or commented on this topic
Re: DSS Vs Dasuki: Court Process May Lead To ‘revelations’ On Boko Haram, APC, PDP by amakasul(f): 3:14pm On Jul 21, 2015
ayobabas:
No one is above the law.

Where the suspect has state secrets, he could be tried in private as opposed to open court.

Furthermore, he is under oath not to reveal secrets acquired in the course of his duty.

Only in Nigeria would a criminal case be politicised.

Just deal with the man as any suspect in a criminal case and damn the consequence.

True talk! Just imagine granting immunity for someone accused of serious criminal offence because of what he knows.
If that is the case, GEJ and his top ministers can never face justice if impending probe finds them liable for criminal embezzlement. That's arrant nonsense!

1 Like

Re: DSS Vs Dasuki: Court Process May Lead To ‘revelations’ On Boko Haram, APC, PDP by dyabman(m): 3:23pm On Jul 21, 2015
Yes !! E don set now grin
Re: DSS Vs Dasuki: Court Process May Lead To ‘revelations’ On Boko Haram, APC, PDP by akilo1: 3:26pm On Jul 21, 2015
those who are blaming buhari must be living in another planet,buhari is work on intelligent report on the root of boko haram sponsor and tgose behind the sponsoringbof this group ve started persauding dasuki not to go to court because they know that it is time to expose them,remember what azazi said that boko haram is pdp and pdp is boko haram and what GEJ said that those behind the boko haram are in his govt,kudos to buhari ,nigerians wont regret why they voted for you

2 Likes

Re: DSS Vs Dasuki: Court Process May Lead To ‘revelations’ On Boko Haram, APC, PDP by kenex4ever(m): 3:27pm On Jul 21, 2015
Clerverly:

I can now authoritatively confirm, that Jonathan. actually Sponsored Boko Haram to wipe out the people of North East as many people claimed!

Nonsense!!

always full of hate! U need love in ur life.
Re: DSS Vs Dasuki: Court Process May Lead To ‘revelations’ On Boko Haram, APC, PDP by abubkhr: 3:29pm On Jul 21, 2015
Nonsense. What is he waiting for then?
Re: DSS Vs Dasuki: Court Process May Lead To ‘revelations’ On Boko Haram, APC, PDP by Nobody: 3:34pm On Jul 21, 2015
DaBullIT:
Just as i imagined

marines ain't house help.

can't your military arrest?

1 Like

Re: DSS Vs Dasuki: Court Process May Lead To ‘revelations’ On Boko Haram, APC, PDP by Nobody: 3:34pm On Jul 21, 2015
gassdon:

JUST STATING THE FACT! ABI NA LIE?

IF THIS WERE AN EXAM GASSDON, YYOU DESERVE AN F9 WITH 99 FROG JUMPS. THE ABSOLUTE FACT HERE IS THAT HE MENTIONED NIGERIAN BUSINESSMEN,NOT NIGERIAN IBO BUSINESSMEN..AM NOT AND YOURE NOT IBO AM SURE, BUT IF YOU'VE EVER WRITTEN AN EXAM undecided i doubt if you had,YOU WOULD ALWAYS READ AND ADHERE TO INSTRUCTIONS..ABOVE THE COMMENT SECTION OF NAIRALAND, ITS CLEARLY WRITTEN IN RED "PLEASE DON'T MAKE RACIST AND TRIBALISTIC COMMENT ON THIS SECTION" shocked
Re: DSS Vs Dasuki: Court Process May Lead To ‘revelations’ On Boko Haram, APC, PDP by Ahmeduana(m): 3:35pm On Jul 21, 2015
DaBullIT:

You almost sound like you worship him, like he's your thin-god ... Let him come and dispute facts and its quite unusual of him not to have replied , or commented on this topic
JUST HAS I REPLY YOUR BROTHER, LOCK THE TAP TO AVOID LEAKAGE
Re: DSS Vs Dasuki: Court Process May Lead To ‘revelations’ On Boko Haram, APC, PDP by Tibins(m): 3:37pm On Jul 21, 2015
[quote author=Clerverly post=36119642]

Nonsense!!

Come here! I didn't know you are this foolish. You do not know that there a height you get to in profile, you don't talk anyhow? You can't win unless you work with some persons? The only thing GEJ didn't do was to work with certain persons, that's why he lost the fight at the begining.
Yet he still can't name people because if he had dared that Nigeria would be no more? Nigeria would have been tored to pieces...? You won't even be here posting nonsense...? The only thing he did right was to prove in his last days that he could actually fight the monsters called BH to a hault...
Remember that the moment the fight against BH intensified, same week, PMB almost slummed because he could not take it? He was revived in London.... shortly before the chattam house presentation?
Let me ring it in your ears that what PMB is doing now is to find all avenues to provoke the people of Niger Delta, including mistreating of GEJ ( I am from Niger state - take note) so that when they rise against him he will retarliate...... He believes that all the BH are his people that were killed. Dasuki has the facts file, I won't be suprised if I hear that he's been............................................................................... Dasuki knew GEJ is innocent. He's done well by not saying things that will break Nigeria appart. In fact the North should commend GEJ, on BH issues...... and advise PMB to face governance.

Otherwise, he shouldn't have narrowed the attack down on GEJ alone.
Those who started this democratic dispensation, OBJ set the precedence for curruption... If OBJ and all his likes had done a proper clean up before Yar'adua, then GEJ, it would have been a standard or template to follow.... I could only have gotten better, by the year..... The likes of IBB, Abdusalami, OBJ, Atiku, etc are walking the street free, same with all the ministers that served under them...

Let PMB do the needful so Naija will get better... It is now in his court.... If he fails he should not think we will foregive him....

All we need is to pray God / Allah for our leaders to think of ways forward. The time utilised chasing people here and there is enough to think out solutions to our many problems....
If you are investigating anyone for currupt practices, do so secretly and arrest at the right time or charge to court and make your case. If you have stronger evdence, and wins, jail according to law.

Not when you allege, you arrest, molest, humiliate, harrass, etc. Nigeria should by now live above all that crap. The energy we spend doing all that can be channelled to productivity..... Yet the future leaders, the youths, the educated, are here CLAPPING FOR PEOPLE WASTING THEIR DESTINIES AWAY....

Thank God / Allah my president is now in the US of A, I expect better ways of doing things. Great Nigeria I expect in the next 4 years nothing less.
NO time to waste again... Get on the drawing board and start working things for brighter....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

See Photos Of Obiano In Scout Uniform As He's Made The Grand Patron In Anambra / Subsidy Removal: FG Shocked Over High Food, Transportation Costs / Buhari, Ambode, Sanwo-olu Collapse Campaign Teams, Float ICG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.