Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,403 members, 7,808,437 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:58 AM

List Of Addresses Or Phone Numbers Of Nokia Care/repair Centres - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / List Of Addresses Or Phone Numbers Of Nokia Care/repair Centres (40383 Views)

Poll: please i need the addresses and phone nos of nokia repair centres in lagos

addresses: 62% (5 votes)
phone numbers: 37% (3 votes)
This poll has ended

Nokia Care (service Centre) Locations Nigeria. / Pls My E6 Gets Too Hot And I Hav Sent It To Nokia Care Here In Abuja Andi Took 2 / Nokia Care @ Nigeria: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

List Of Addresses Or Phone Numbers Of Nokia Care/repair Centres by gladoz(f): 1:21pm On Mar 12, 2009
please i need a list of all the nokia care/repair centres in lagos or better still, ther phone numbers. thanks
Re: List Of Addresses Or Phone Numbers Of Nokia Care/repair Centres by didit1(m): 1:36pm On Jul 16, 2009
The numbers are 4616954, 4616955, 4627316 and their address is 13 Ahmodu Ojikutu, off Saka Tinubu, Victoria island, Lagos.

1 Like

Re: List Of Addresses Or Phone Numbers Of Nokia Care/repair Centres by Sweetie72(f): 8:05pm On Oct 19, 2011
Hiya, I bought my Nokia N97 on the 24th of July from DSCL shop V.I. The first shocker I got was 2 manuals written in German language. Which was strange for a phone sold in Nigeria for nigerians. Now came time for software update, I followed the prompt , when it got to the point phone is supposed to restart, all I see after the NOKIA HANDSHAKE Lols, is PHONE STARTUP FAILED! CONTACT YOUR RETAILER! Took the phone to nokia service centre at ikeja (like I've been doing for years) I'm told to pay 8k, and I'm like , I've never paid for such service before. I'm told free service is for Nigeria phones , that mine is original nokia phone mAde in Germany, See me see wahala oh! I've been told by friends and family to change to BB but I said no, that I'm staying faithful to nokia, see my reward oh. Any help people?
Re: List Of Addresses Or Phone Numbers Of Nokia Care/repair Centres by Nobody: 12:08pm On Mar 11, 2012
gladoz: please i need a list of all the nokia care/repair centres in lagos or better still, ther phone numbers. thanks

Updated List: https://www.nairaland.com/891303/nokia-care-service-centre-locations
Re: List Of Addresses Or Phone Numbers Of Nokia Care/repair Centres by Dsbportal(m): 8:32am On Apr 11, 2012
Any one close to sateliteAny one close to sateliteAny one close to satelite
Re: List Of Addresses Or Phone Numbers Of Nokia Care/repair Centres by olasdreal: 10:16am On Jun 09, 2013
please im using nokia e75 all my java application is not connecting like 2go and other application pls help me out
Re: List Of Addresses Or Phone Numbers Of Nokia Care/repair Centres by olasdreal: 10:17am On Jun 09, 2013
please im using nokia e75 all my java application is not connecting like 2go and other application pls help me out

angry
[b][/b]
Re: List Of Addresses Or Phone Numbers Of Nokia Care/repair Centres by wende17(m): 5:49pm On Sep 21, 2013
My nokia asha 201 is going off on itself when i use it to browse?
Re: List Of Addresses Or Phone Numbers Of Nokia Care/repair Centres by Centjoee(m): 11:48am On Mar 22, 2016
pls nokia care my E63 do not charge and it will tell me not charging pls i need your help
Re: List Of Addresses Or Phone Numbers Of Nokia Care/repair Centres by janadon123: 3:17pm On Nov 19, 2018
Re: List Of Addresses Or Phone Numbers Of Nokia Care/repair Centres by janadon123: 10:05am On Nov 24, 2018

(1) (Reply)

Infinix Hot 8 Vs Tecno Spark 3 Vs Hot 7: Battle Of the N30,000+ Devices / 11 Killer Android Features You Aren’t Using. / New Tecno A7 Specifications

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.