Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,491 members, 7,808,817 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:21 PM

EXCLUSIVE: Oliseh Recalls Mikel For Tanzania Match - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / EXCLUSIVE: Oliseh Recalls Mikel For Tanzania Match (1070 Views)

“Conte Is Punishing Mikel For Playing For Nigeria At The Olympics” – Rohr / Oliseh Recalls Martins, Invites Iheanacho, Aluko For Swaziland Tie / Sunday Oliseh, Invites 23 Players For Tanzania Match (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

EXCLUSIVE: Oliseh Recalls Mikel For Tanzania Match by Orkpekyandega(m): 2:27pm On Jul 21, 2015
[b][size=14pt]
EXCLUSIVE: Oliseh Recalls Mikel for Tanzania
[/size]
[img]http://africanfootball.com/news/551739/EXCLUSIVE-Oliseh-recalls-Mikel-for-Tanzania[/img]
Mikel (left) last played for Nigeria in November against South Africa
by Samm Audu
Chelsea midfielder Mikel Obi will be recalled by new Nigeria coach Sunday Oliseh for next month’s AFCON qualifier in Tanzania and played as a defensive midfielder, AfricanFootball.com has exclusively learnt.
Mikel last played for the Super Eagles in November 2014 when Nigeria drew 2-2 with South Africa in a 2015 AFCON qualifier in Uyo.
“Mikel still remains one of Nigeria’s top stars in Europe even he is no longer playing regularly for Chelsea these days and that is why he will be part of Oliseh’s immediate plans, beginning with the AFCON qualifier in Tanzania next month,” a top official informed AfricanFootball.com
“But instead of giving him a free role as he has been given in the Eagles in the past, he will play as a defensive midfielder, like he does for his club.”
The Super Eagles are second behind Egypt in the qualifying group for the 2017 AFCON in Gabon after they beat Chad 2-0 in Kaduna in June.
[/b]

africanfootball.com/news/551739/EXCLUSIVE-Oliseh-recalls-Mikel-for-Tanzania

Re: EXCLUSIVE: Oliseh Recalls Mikel For Tanzania Match by Nobody: 2:27pm On Jul 21, 2015
grin

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE: Oliseh Recalls Mikel For Tanzania Match by Nobody: 2:27pm On Jul 21, 2015
undecided
Re: EXCLUSIVE: Oliseh Recalls Mikel For Tanzania Match by DahtzFestjayz: 2:28pm On Jul 21, 2015
Re: EXCLUSIVE: Oliseh Recalls Mikel For Tanzania Match by Orkpekyandega(m): 2:33pm On Jul 21, 2015
Re: EXCLUSIVE: Oliseh Recalls Mikel For Tanzania Match by Nobody: 2:38pm On Jul 21, 2015
Mikel gets verified on instagram Oliseh calls him back...

iin 2014/2015 season he got 27 appearance 2yellow n 1goal.

iin 2013/2014 season he got 40 app with 2goals n 8yellow card.

iin 2012/2013 season he got 47 app 1goal n 9yellow cards

This only happens when a player iis focused on getting rich n having green card by dating a Caucasian instead of pursuing a prosperous football career.
Re: EXCLUSIVE: Oliseh Recalls Mikel For Tanzania Match by Orkpekyandega(m): 2:40pm On Jul 21, 2015
Re: EXCLUSIVE: Oliseh Recalls Mikel For Tanzania Match by Nobody: 5:08pm On Jul 21, 2015
lets tell ourselves the honest truth,Mikel is one of the hottest prospect in nigeria midfield,the issue is this;
Will Mikel be humble enough to play as a DMF as he does for Chelsea in our National team?.we all knew what transpired between him and Ramoon Azeez in the game against France in the round of 16.

I strongly believe that as an ex-DMF in his days known for his versality and crunchy tackles,he would want to do justice to that department.Why wont he consider the likes of Raheem Lawal and Hope Akpan?.I am not taking anything away from MIKEL.If he decides to play as a DMF for Nigeria,i suggest that players like Rabiu Ibrahim,Osaze should be considered for the role of AMF.

Honestly,i still think that Mikel still has the flair to attack if he chooses to do so.The whole world saw what he did against the likes of Uruguay and Spain at the CONFED CUP..

What becomes of Onazi?.the dude has become a shadow of himself.we read of him praying at TB JOSHUA`S mountain.I Pray he gets his carrier back on track.

As for Sunday Oliseh,he has our backing 100%...

3 Likes

Re: EXCLUSIVE: Oliseh Recalls Mikel For Tanzania Match by Orkpekyandega(m): 6:56pm On Jul 21, 2015
vimi:
Mikel gets verified on instagram Oliseh calls him back...

iin 2014/2015 season he got 27 appearance 2yellow n 1goal.

iin 2013/2014 season he got 40 app with 2goals n 8yellow card.

iin 2012/2013 season he got 47 app 1goal n 9yellow cards

This only happens when a player iis focused on getting rich n having green card by dating a Caucasian instead of pursuing a prosperous football career.
Why do you hate Mikel Obi this much?

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE: Oliseh Recalls Mikel For Tanzania Match by Orkpekyandega(m): 6:58pm On Jul 21, 2015
Daninya11:
lets tell ourselves the honest truth,Mikel is one of the hottest prospect in nigeria midfield,the issue is this;
Will Mikel be humble enough to play as a DMF as he does for Chelsea in our National team?.we all knew what transpired between him and Ramoon Azeez in the game against France in the round of 16.

I strongly believe that as an ex-DMF in his days known for his versality and crunchy tackles,he would want to do justice to that department.Why wont he consider the likes of Raheem Lawal and Hope Akpan?.I am not taking anything away from MIKEL.If he decides to play as a DMF for Nigeria,i suggest that players like Rabiu Ibrahim,Osaze should be considered for the role of AMF.

Honestly,i still think that Mikel still has the flair to attack if he chooses to do so.The whole world saw what he did against the likes of Uruguay and Spain at the CONFED CUP..

What becomes of Onazi?.the dude has become a shadow of himself.we read of him praying at TB JOSHUA`S mountain.I Pray he gets his carrier back on track.

As for Sunday Oliseh,he has our backing 100%...
1000Likes

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE: Oliseh Recalls Mikel For Tanzania Match by M4gunners: 8:38pm On Jul 21, 2015
In Olise we trust. Meanwhile, Mikel is a good footballer, is just that his team (Chelsea )has a more faster players playing in the same position Mikel plays . That is why you see Mourinho always bring him on when he's winning and want to delay.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

What Bookmaker Would You Advice. / 4 Strong Reasons Why Arsenal Might Win The Epl / Why Did Man City Coach Remove Aguero Against New Castle ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.